Old 08-07-2010, 05:55 PM

[CENTER]Hi there!
I see you have stumbled upon my onexone Search thread. ;D
Well.... Welcome!
I am currently craving a onexone!
SO!!!
I have some onexone's I know of that seem fun! ;D
But if you have any idea's/plots I would love to hear it!! :3
I am a nice girl and won't bite you! Lol. So feel free to pm or post here, and talk to me!
But only if your able to do a long term one, and don't quit after a couple of pages. I hate that. So please, if your not going to post for more than one page, or is planning to quit after awhile, don't talk to me. I want to roleplay with someone long term. And if that's not what your looking for. Leave. Simple as that!

I am ALWAYS looking! ;D

Here are some of my glorious ideas!! Again there are some that I couldn't think of at the moment. If you have one that's not there and you want to do it, go ahead and ask! ;D
+ I can and will double. :3
And I will do Het, Yaoi, and Yuri. Just pick one. :3

Forbidden Love
Siblings
Step-Siblings
Step-FatherxDaughter
TeacherxStudent
TeacherxTeacher
Villian x Royalty
Commoner or Knight x Royalty [medieval]
Royalty x Royalty [medieval]
Ouran Host Club
Married x Mistress
Married x Nanny
Master x Slave

Supernatural
Human x Mermaid
Vampire x Telepath
Shifter or Werewolf x Telepath
Shifter or Werewolf x Human
Ghost x Human
Doll x Human
Vampire x Vampire [Ex.:: Prestigous VampirexNot so Prestigous Vampire, etc.]
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Vampire Hunter
Demon x Angel
[Any supernatural being really. I have rules for them which I will post up. You are more than welcome to add or change any rules for that particular roleplay]

Disney
Fairytale x Fairytale (Any Disney movie. Pick one and I'll tell you if I've seen it.)

Other
Abuser x Loving
[insert addiction here] Addict x Other [other will me determined by what plot and addiction we decide upon]
Cheater x Cheated
Online Love [by "letters"]
Ex-boyfriend x Ex-girlfriend
Celebrity x Hater
Stalker x Stalkers
Kidnapper x Kidnapped
Killer x Mudderer
High School [Any normal highschool pairings]
Band Member x Band Member
Best Friend x Best Friend
Country Person x City Person
Elementary Sweethearts

Remember that any of these can be mixed together. For Example. The City Vampire x The Country Human.
P.S. I like mixes better....

Okay. I am hoping that by now you are able to post atleast 1 paragraph, and that you are willing to roleplay a long term roleplay with me. I only roleplay in Private Threads or Pms, or Email. Though I do check my email most regularly. Either is fine with me, anything else is a no-no.
If I'm not online it's because I have somewhere to go, or something to do. But I will try to be on on a normal basis. I do have drama-acting- okay? And I do have homework! (once school starts again) So I may not be able to post much on school days. But I'll try. :3

Now that everything's settled.
Post away! :boogie::eager:

Last edited by Fairy_Tales_Are_Real; 11-11-2010 at 12:13 AM..

Strawberry Kitkat
Go Google It :3

Old 08-07-2010, 06:02 PM

Ooh,*is interested*
I would be willing to do either a Het. Step-Siblings or Commoner or Knight x Royalty [medieval].
I'm better at playing the girl, but if you need me to I can attempt to play the boy XD
And if we do the commoner/Knight x Royalty deal, I'd like to do a Prince with a female commanding officer.

Wow I seem so boring :sweat: Sorry, I cut to the chase when it comes to planning ^.^;

Fairy_Tales_Are_Real
Fairy_Tales_Are_Real

Old 08-07-2010, 06:09 PM

Lol. Well you certainly leave no mystery. Sometimes a good thing. :3 (Whether it is now is my secret XD)

Hm. Both seem like so much fun!
For the Step-Siblings would they be human? Or do you want them to be mixed with something else? Because I think I have such a good idea for that to go with vampires.

For the Medieval one, would you prefer that they'd be during a war? Or more like the Commanding officer is like a body guard?

Arcturus Sinclair
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Arcturus Sinclair Send a message via Yahoo to Arcturus Sinclair

Old 08-07-2010, 07:21 PM

-bounds in- God, I love you. XD Kay, now I'm interested in...all of them. Kidding. But for real the ones I'd like to do are: Online Love [by "letters"], [Cocaine?] Addict x Other [other will me determined by what plot and addiction we decide upon], Siblings,
Step-Siblings, Doll x Human or Shifter or Werewolf x Telepath. XD You can weed out the ones you don't wanna do. :sweat:

Fairy_Tales_Are_Real
Fairy_Tales_Are_Real

Old 08-07-2010, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcturus Sinclair View Post
-bounds in- God, I love you. XD Kay, now I'm interested in...all of them. Kidding. But for real the ones I'd like to do are: Online Love [by "letters"], [Cocaine?] Addict x Other [other will me determined by what plot and addiction we decide upon], Siblings,
Step-Siblings, Doll x Human or Shifter or Werewolf x Telepath. XD You can weed out the ones you don't wanna do. :sweat:
Lol. So many good ones!
I have never done Online Love, and so it interests me. That I would mix with Siblings or Step-Siblings to make it all the better!

I have done an Addict before. So I know how it works and it's awesome! That we could mix with Doll x Human. The human obviously the one with the Addiction.

And the all and glorious Shifter/Werewolf x Telepath which needs so mixes becayse it's simply wonderful all on it's on. Lol.

So! Which sounds like the most interesting to you, when I mixed them?

Arcturus Sinclair
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Arcturus Sinclair Send a message via Yahoo to Arcturus Sinclair

Old 08-07-2010, 07:29 PM

I like the online mix and the Addict mix best. XD

Fairy_Tales_Are_Real
Fairy_Tales_Are_Real

Old 08-07-2010, 07:35 PM

Quote:
I like the online mix and the Addict mix best. XD
...... ME TOO!!! :eager:
Though now it's hard to chose one.... Lol. Which one makes you Squirm in delight?!

Arcturus Sinclair
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-07-2010, 07:37 PM

The online one. XD

Fairy_Tales_Are_Real
Fairy_Tales_Are_Real

Old 08-07-2010, 07:43 PM

Quote:
The online one. XD
Yay! I get to try something new! (: :drool: (.....I thought the drool looked funny....)
ANYWAYS!
Okay. So which do you prefer.
Step Siblings, or Siblings?

Arcturus Sinclair
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-07-2010, 08:11 PM

-giggles- And step siblings would probably be easier, they'd have less of a chance of knowing the other's screen name.

Fairy_Tales_Are_Real
Fairy_Tales_Are_Real

Old 08-07-2010, 08:14 PM

Quote:
-giggles- And step siblings would probably be easier, they'd have less of a chance of knowing the other's screen name.
True. PERFECT! Okay, so would you like to talk about the plot in pm? Or did you want to roleplay over email?

Arcturus Sinclair
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-07-2010, 08:27 PM

We can about the plot over PM. Are we doing the rp in PMs or a thread?

Fairy_Tales_Are_Real
Fairy_Tales_Are_Real

Old 08-07-2010, 09:42 PM

BUMP

Louis duLac
Purveyor of Yaoi

Old 08-07-2010, 10:59 PM

How about dollxhuman? The doll could be a cursed knight/princess trying to find love, and the shopkeeper is the old sorceror who cursed him/her.

The other one I was interested in was the addictxnormal one, but I'm not sure. ^^;;

Fairy_Tales_Are_Real
Fairy_Tales_Are_Real

Old 08-07-2010, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis duLac View Post
How about dollxhuman? The doll could be a cursed knight/princess trying to find love, and the shopkeeper is the old sorceror who cursed him/her.

The other one I was interested in was the addictxnormal one, but I'm not sure. ^^;;
Lol. Well you have everything all figured out!
I absoultely love the first one! Though I'm not sure what you mean by the last part about the shoekeeper.

Louis duLac
Purveyor of Yaoi

Old 08-07-2010, 11:13 PM

What confused you?

Fairy_Tales_Are_Real
Fairy_Tales_Are_Real

Old 08-07-2010, 11:18 PM

Quote:
What confused you?
Well I'm not sure what you mean by that.

Louis duLac
Purveyor of Yaoi

Old 08-07-2010, 11:21 PM

Don't know how else to put it......do you want more details as to the conditions of the curse the sorceror shopkeeper put on the doll?

Fairy_Tales_Are_Real
Fairy_Tales_Are_Real

Old 08-07-2010, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Don't know how else to put it......do you want more details as to the conditions of the curse the sorceror shopkeeper put on the doll?
Oh okay. Nvm. The Shopkeeper is the one that put the curse on the doll, and they fall in love. Right?

Louis duLac
Purveyor of Yaoi

Old 08-08-2010, 02:49 AM

Not the shopkeeper, he would be more the villian. Your character would be the love interest.

Fairy_Tales_Are_Real
Fairy_Tales_Are_Real

Old 08-08-2010, 02:52 AM

Quote:
Not the shopkeeper, he would be more the villian. Your character would be the love interest.
So pretty much because the princess wouldn't give him the time of day he cursed her and made her a doll so he could keep her?

Louis duLac
Purveyor of Yaoi

Old 08-08-2010, 04:05 AM

...That isn't a bad idea. I was giving the option of having the doll be a knight or princess, cause I didn't know which side you wanted to play, but I really do like that plot. :D

Fairy_Tales_Are_Real
Fairy_Tales_Are_Real

Old 08-08-2010, 04:11 AM

Quote:
...That isn't a bad idea. I was giving the option of having the doll be a knight or princess, cause I didn't know which side you wanted to play, but I really do like that plot. :D
Lol. So we are going with that? What i said?

Strawberry Kitkat
Go Google It :3

Old 08-08-2010, 05:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairy_Tales_Are_Real View Post
Lol. Well you certainly leave no mystery. Sometimes a good thing. :3 (Whether it is now is my secret XD)

Hm. Both seem like so much fun!
For the Step-Siblings would they be human? Or do you want them to be mixed with something else? Because I think I have such a good idea for that to go with vampires.

For the Medieval one, would you prefer that they'd be during a war? Or more like the Commanding officer is like a body guard?
Oh the suspense D:

For steps siblings- They can be either or ^.^ Whatever makes you happy. I'm just here for the roleplay XD jk, they can be vampires. Are they both vampires? Or could ony be half vampire, half human? I think that would make for an interesting plot twist.

For the medieval one- Ooh, both sound like such good possiblities! *frantic* UMUMUM. IDK I CAN'T CHOOSE D: I think the war would be interesting, but we'd be limited to war stuffs :/ so maybe she's just like a bodyguard?

Fairy_Tales_Are_Real
Fairy_Tales_Are_Real

Old 08-08-2010, 05:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strawberry Kitkat View Post
Oh the suspense D:

For steps siblings- They can be either or ^.^ Whatever makes you happy. I'm just here for the roleplay XD jk, they can be vampires. Are they both vampires? Or could ony be half vampire, half human? I think that would make for an interesting plot twist.

For the medieval one- Ooh, both sound like such good possiblities! *frantic* UMUMUM. IDK I CAN'T CHOOSE D: I think the war would be interesting, but we'd be limited to war stuffs :/ so maybe she's just like a bodyguard?
Lol.

For the Step Siblings- I think they should be Half Human Half Vampire because it makes my idea much more feasable. Have you ever read Blue Bloods? My idea is based around that. Just to give you and idea.

For the Medieval. I think you have a point. BUT! I could be both! She could be his bodygaurd DURING the middle of a war.