View Poll Results: How do you think I did on this?
NICE!!!!!! 5 62.50%
I like it, It's ok. 2 25.00%
Not the best, not the worst 1 12.50%
I've see better 0 0%
This f*&%ing sucks!!!!! 0 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

psymoski
The Role of a Lifetime

Old 08-09-2010, 06:07 AM

Does school just never seem to end? Don’t you wish that you could just have a more fun and interesting time there? Well, if you’ve answered yes to these questions, it really sucks to be you. Life is unfair, it is filled with twists and turns, and it never seems to want to give you a break. Too bad you weren’t magic. Or are you?

Welcome to Robijn High School, site of un-foretold knowledge. It was said that “Magic” resides in the very Earth that the students walk on. Too bad no one can see it. Not anyone normal at least. Are you normal?

Last edited by psymoski; 08-11-2010 at 10:37 PM..

psymoski
The Role of a Lifetime

Old 08-09-2010, 06:11 AM

The Story

Near the beginning of time, a great Daemon by the name of Raum was summoning the great forces of the Earth in order to call dominion over Man. Seeing that they could move the world into a new era, he wanted to control the very essence of the Earth, which he saw only Man could willing manipulate. Geryon, the great Daemon of the North, did not like this. This would give Raum more power, more control, more everything than Geryon could wish to obtain. Using his own magic, Geryon stole the one ingredient that Raum needed in order to successfully complete the ritual, a heart blessed by the Earth herself. Taking the heart and hiding it from the world, Geryon saved Man from total control…for now.

Now, the world is an industrial roller coaster. Between wars and famine, Man has been through a lot. The Netherworld, on the other hand, seems to be doing very well. The Netherworld, created by Great Mages in years passed, houses the magic of the old days and the continuity of all magical beings alike. Like the Real World, people have jobs, pay taxes, go to school, fall in love, all that jazz. The only difference is…they can SEE the humans. In the Netherworld, PHASING is the term used when a human is seen in the Netherworld. No, the humans don’t actually see the Netherworld, they actually FEEL it.

When the Great Mages where creating the Netherworld, they made it so that Man could live their lives AWAY from magic, keeping them from being corrupt. In doing so, they gave Man a soul, the thing in which magic resides and makes us different. Our “souls” are what gives the Netherworld power. The “scientists” use spiritually strong humans, during the last few years of their lives, and drain them in order to power their many fascinating machinery. And this is where you come in…

Today, you are a student or a teacher in Robijn High School. In BOTH worlds, you study to better yourself, and hopefully to make a living. The only problem is…you. You have to actually get to school and learn. I KNOW!!! It sucks, but, eh, that’s life. So where is it you want to go, the Netherworld, or the Human World? And choose quickly, because class will soon be in session.

Oh, and one last thing before the school year starts, this is NOT a boarding school, which means NO ONE lives on campus. Have a nice trip from WHERE YOU LIVE. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Last edited by psymoski; 08-09-2010 at 06:56 AM..

psymoski
The Role of a Lifetime

Old 08-09-2010, 06:12 AM

The Rules
  1. Follow Mene Rules.
  2. No godmodding. I am God. I created this RP. Don’t EVEN try. THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING!!!!
  3. Please, I beg of you, please, try to make sense in your postings. I will NOT tolerate having to scratch my brain in my skull trying to figure out what the hell you just said.
  4. Please curse. Yes, I said curse. This is high school. I know everyone is not a pretty little angel talking to their friends. BUT, DO NOT USE THE F-BOMB MORE THAN ONCE IN YOUR POSTS. IF YOU ABSOLUTELY MUST, YOU MUST PM ME, OR I WILL BLACKLIST YOU RIGHT THERE AND THEN. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
  5. Make love, not war. I want people to try and find romance. BUT, do NOT go further than PG-13. Basic Rules. Learn’em.
  6. Please, please, please, please all posts must be three lines long. And what I mean by three lines, I mean three lines from the TOP of your post to the last line.
  7. Please make all dialogue BOLD
  8. Send me an example of your first post before posting.
  9. Send the PM “Ruby Heart”
  10. Have Fun <3

----------

The Skeleton

HTML Code:
[FONT="Book Antiqua"][COLOR="DimGray"]

[IMG]INSERT IMAGE HERE[/IMG]

Good afternoon, my name is [SIZE="4"][I]COLOR=POSTING COLOR](Full name)[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE="4"][I][/I][/SIZE]
But My friends call me [SIZE="4"][I][COLOR=POSTING COLOR](Nickname)[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]
My parents told me I was a [SIZE="4"][I][COLOR=POSTING COLOR](gender)[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]
I just celebrated my [SIZE="4"][I][COLOR=POSTING COLOR](age)[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE] birthday
I would get in bed with [SIZE="4"][I][COLOR=POSTING COLOR](orientation)[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]
From what I can tell, I'm a [SIZE="4"][I][COLOR=POSTING COLOR](species: human, demon, etc. NO HALF HUMAN/HALF WHATEVER)[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]
(FOR MAGICAL CREATURES ONLY)I swear I can [SIZE="4"][I][COLOR=POSTING COLOR](abilities, max three, my call)[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]

(For students)If you want to know, I'm a [SIZE="4"][I][COLOR=POSTING COLOR](school stereotype...if you already see three or more of the type you want, I'm sorry, but choose another)[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR]
OMG, I absolutely love [SIZE="4"][I][COLOR=POSTING COLOR](three or more likes, list them)[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]
Man, don't you know I hate [SIZE="4"][I][COLOR=POSTING COLOR](three or more dislikes, list them)[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]

What I want to be, more than anything else in the world is [SIZE="4"][I][COLOR=POSTING COLOR](what you aspiring to be)[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE], but right now I'm stuck with [SIZE="4"][I][COLOR=POSTING COLOR](list general classes, I will post some specific classes later as more people join)[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]
When I was little, I [SIZE="4"][I][COLOR=POSTING COLOR](biography, must be at least four sentences)[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]

Before I go, [SIZE="4"][I][COLOR=POSTING COLOR](example post, read the rules)[/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

----------

The Students:
When you enter, please, Magic to the left and Man to the right.

Good afternoon, my name is Edmond Lich
But My friends call me Leech
My parents told me I was a Man, baby!!
I just celebrated my 60th birthday
I would get in bed with anyone, it doesn't matter
From what I can tell, I'm a Incubus
I swear I can control people's emotions and phase into shadows

If you want to know, I'm a bad boy
If you MUST know, I'm rough, mean, agressive
OMG, I absolutely love music, laughter, being the center of attention
Man, don't you know I hate chick flicks, school, sour candies

What I want to be, more than anything else in the world is an actor, but right now I'm stuck with World History, Physics, Latin...
When I was little, I had to fight for attention. My parents were never around, and I had to be stuck with the babysitter, who always got drunk and fell alseep on the couch. When I was younger, I was in a fight that gave me a scar on my back, forming a crescent moon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNewCSLewis

Good afternoon, my name is Katherine Elizabeth Hale
But My friends call me Kate
My parents told me I was a a girl!!
I just celebrated my 16th birthday
I would get in bed with men
From what I can tell, I'm a demon
I swear I can control fire and electricity

If you want to know, I'm a new kid

If you MUST know, I'm kind, compassionate, stubborn, clumsy, and smart
OMG, I absolutely love reading, tea, snow, animals, fire and people
Man, don't you know I hate studying, pain, and classes

What I want to be, more than anything else in the world is an author, but right now I'm stuck with English, algebra II, physics, and History...
When I was little, I grew up like a normal kid even though I wasn't and I always wondered why I never seemed to fit in with the others. That is why I came to this school, so I could have a chance at being my normal self without having to worry. I am the new kid at this school and I hope that I will fit in but if I don't, oh well, I'll be graduating in a couple of years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenericCereal

Good afternoon, my name is Jordan Lucas Reggio
But My friends call me Jay
My parents told me I was a Male
I just celebrated my 16th birthday
I would get in bed with Males
From what I can tell, I'm a Human

If you want to know, I am a sensitive guy
OMG, I absolutely love Candy, spicy foods, gifts
Man, don't you know I hate Gay bashers, racists, Crooked cops

What I want to be, more than anything else in the world is a singer, but right now I'm stuck with chemistry, English II , Algebra II, Gym, Lunch, Art
When I was little, I always dreamed of preforming in front of a crowd of people. I hadn't had a hard life besides my parent's divorce. I have a younger sister and a brother in collage. If been out since 8th grade and my dad isn't to happy about it. Now I am a sophomore, journeying into the high school world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empirio

Good afternoon, my name is Alec Smith

But My friends call me Alec
My parents told me I was a male
I just celebrated my 20th birthday
I would get in bed with men and woman (preferably men)
From what I can tell, I'm a Doppelganger
I swear I can change my shape to mimic most people, in some cases, animals, or change shape to change body parts

If you want to know, I'm a social person
OMG, I absolutely love Dice, apples, and fish
Man, don't you know I hate pools, fly’s, and loud noises

What I want to be, more than anything else in the world is a designer, but right now I'm stuck with Physics, English, gym and french
When I was little, I had a hard time adapting to a constant change. Due to being a Doppelganger the fact of learning to control shape shifting was a major bother. That and the fact of father having a business where he would change shape for money, usualy tricking someone. But them was the ropes as a kid and it provided good practice with my powers.

Good afternoon, my name is Nicholas Grisco
But My friends call me Nick
My parents told me I was a Male
I just celebrated my 15th birthday
I would get in bed with guys
From what I can tell, I'm a human

If you want to know, I'm a nerd
OMG, I absolutely love Video Games, Cartoons, Puppies
Man, don't you know I hate CATS!!! (I'm Allergic), Chores, Big Meannies!!!

What I want to be, more than anything else in the world is an Astronaut, but right now I'm stuck with Literature, Math, History...
When I was little, I was given a small chemistry set. I played for hours with my little set, until the day when I blew up the carpet. That, and my eyebrows were gone, but it was just too fun to stop. I was hooked and didn't want to get rid of it. So, my parents enrolled me in school early, and I was at the top of my game, even at 10 years old.

The Teachers:

Good afternoon, my name is Raster Ingmama
But My students call me Mr. Ing
My parents told me I was a Man
I just celebrated my 35th birthday
I would get in bed with men
From what I can tell, I'm a Human

For class today, you wil be learning Algebra, Geometry, and Physics
If you MUST know, I'm stoic, cautious, calculating
OMG, I absolutely love geometric shapes, vibrant colors, sushi
Man, don't you know I hate chewing gum, foul smells, plaid

When I was little, I was an orphan. My parents had died from diseases, and I had to move from house to house. When I was twelve, people discorvered that I was incredibly gifted and enrolled me in private schools. I obtained my teaching degree when I was 26, and have been teaching since.

Last edited by psymoski; 08-17-2010 at 01:51 AM..

psymoski
The Role of a Lifetime

Old 08-09-2010, 06:16 AM

The OOC:

Thread here

Last edited by psymoski; 08-12-2010 at 02:05 AM..

psymoski
The Role of a Lifetime

Old 08-09-2010, 06:23 AM

Updates:
  • August 11 - OFFICIALLY OPEN!!!

White List:
  • psymoski (of course)

Black List:
  • NO ONE...yet

Last edited by psymoski; 08-18-2010 at 06:05 AM..

psymoski
The Role of a Lifetime

Old 08-10-2010, 06:23 AM

Edmond woke up, his hair messy from the night before. Man, I gotta do that again sometime soon. He never knew going out and drinking demon liquor would be so fun. He couldn't remember half of the night, but he knew he had a good time. I mean, you would to if you found paper after paper with random people's names on them. Rubbing his head, Edmond made his way to the bathroom to do his usual morning routine and get ready for the day.

Walking out of his room, Edmond noticed that none of the house keys were anywhere. Guess I was the only one who got home...again. Whatever. Edmond got a piece of bread, walked out the door, and locked it behind him. Being a block away from school, he saw everyone rushing to get in. Dumbasses. Edmond slowly walked in, making his way to his locker and pulling out a couple books.

Another cup of coffee. Another paper to grade. It just never seemed to end. This was normal for Raster. Working to catch up with the papers, Raster was marking the last of the papers before the class was getting in. He stood up and started to write equations on the board. Talking with his back to the class, "Okay, class. Today we will be learning basic sines and cosines. If we work quickly," in his mind, which I doubt, "we can have very little homework. So let's begin."

Last edited by psymoski; 08-12-2010 at 02:00 AM..

TheNewCSLewis
TheNewCSLewis

Old 08-12-2010, 03:01 AM

Slowly Kate made her way to school with her books held tightly to her chest as she rested her chin on the top of them. She followed the lines of the sidewalk as she stared down at the ground. Her stomach was churning and she felt like she was going to throw up. It was her first day at a new school, she had no idea what to expect from this school. She that she was there when she saw a large group of kids heading into the building. With a sigh she followed everyone in and tried to find where her locker was. The crowd of kids made it hard for her to get to her locker but she finally found it and she saw a guy getting his books out. She thought about saying hi or something but she was too shy to and she figured that he probably wouldn't want to be bothered with a lost new kid. Another sigh escaped her lips as she tried to open her locker but it was stuck. She tugged on it and with a hard yank the locker flew over and she fell backwards, landing on her backside. A couple of other kids walking by saw her and laughed at her which made her feel extremely embarrassed. "I hate my life..." she muttered to herself as she picked up her books that had fallen out of her bag.

Last edited by TheNewCSLewis; 08-12-2010 at 05:10 AM..

GenericCereal
I love Yaoi Roleplaying! If you ...
Send a message via AIM to GenericCereal Send a message via Yahoo to GenericCereal

Old 08-12-2010, 06:01 AM

Tick. Tick. Tick. Buzzz! A hand slammed down on the snooze button of a black alarm clock. The figure got up from bed and ran a hand through his hair to get the day going. Same routine. Shower, changing, then brushing his teeth. For Jordan, that was a routine he had down since grade school. After an hour of scrubbing himself clean, he walked out of the shower and started to dress. Today's look called for normal fitting faded black jeans, a blue plaid flannel shirt, with the sleeves rolled up, and a white undershirt. After getting clothed and brushing his teeth, the clock read 7:45 . He grabbed his book bag and slang it over his shoulder. He cell phone went to his pocket and he walked the five blocks to school to start the day.

Once in school he opened his locker and placed a couple books at the bottom. He only took the books he needed before his lunch hour. He smiled to himself in the mirror on his locker then closed it, turning the lock dial twice then walking down the hall.

----------

[[ Some of our characters should naturally be friends O_o ]]

Last edited by GenericCereal; 08-12-2010 at 06:03 AM..

psymoski
The Role of a Lifetime

Old 08-13-2010, 12:52 AM

Edmond giggled a little as he saw the girl nearly break her locker door. Man, this is gonna be a long year. Taking the last book out and closing his locker, Edmond walked over to the girl's locker and started to pick up some books, shoving them back in her locker. Looking at her, "If you tap the hinges, the lockers will open freely, you dumbass." Edmond picked up the last book and passed it to her as he made his way to his first class.

TheNewCSLewis
TheNewCSLewis

Old 08-13-2010, 01:48 AM

Kate took her book from the guy and frowned when he called her a dumbass. She stood up at looked at him as he walked away. "Rude..." she muttered as she slammed her locker door. Why the hell did he help her if he was just going to call her names? She walked down the hall as she cussed under her breath and electric sparks flew from her body, slightly shocking anyone who got too close. People looked at her but didn't bother to say anything, they were probably afraid that they were going to piss her off any more. She walked slowly to class hoping that she would accidentally miss it because she "got lost". But she ended up arriving at her first class on time and realized that she was in the same class as the name calling jerk she meet in the hall. Reluctantly she walked into the class room and sat down on the front row, hoping that he wouldn't see her walk in.

GenericCereal
Send a message via AIM to GenericCereal Send a message via Yahoo to GenericCereal

Old 08-13-2010, 04:50 AM

Jordan smiled at familiar faces and others he didn't know. Being an all around friendly guy, he love to make a good first impression. The bell rang as he made his way into his first class. It was going to be another boring day in school. He felt as if he didn't belong here rather then be there. It was weird, it was as if he could feel something, or somewhere, where he could go to have a better time. He just though about all that as his chin lay in his hand. He shrugged all during class and took the occasional notes. He couldn't help but text during class which lead to getting his phone almost taken away.

Last edited by GenericCereal; 08-13-2010 at 05:34 AM..

Empirio
imma little monster ^_~

Old 08-13-2010, 09:31 AM

After getting to the school, barely making it in his book, Alec panted at the entrance for a moment to regain his composer. The morning was quite odd, he got stuck trying to get by some street fight, had to stop and explain that he wasn't doing a run for his father, and a few other things. "Man, I hope the day doesn't get any worse..." he said to himself getting to his locker only to see it be locked without him knowing how to open them. "Dang it..." he said to himself. "Screw it I'm going to class!" he stated walking off to class, he already had a empty notebook he could use and that was fine enough till he had time to throughly break in the locker. He would then procide to get to class a little late and sit in his seat chatting with whoever was near and bored enough to talk.

GenericCereal

Old 08-13-2010, 09:39 AM

(( Gawwd. I think I might Change my character to like a magician or something. I have no one to inter act with D; ))

psymoski
The Role of a Lifetime

Old 08-13-2010, 07:42 PM

((you still have Mr. Ingmama))

-----------------

Edmond was sitting in class with his legs crossed at his desk when he saw the new girl walk in. Oh, this is too good to be true. Leech, as his classmates and anyone who got close to him named him, smirked as he opened his notebook and wrote a small note.
Quote:
Hows it goin nube? Why so pissed?
Leech crumpled up the note and threw it at her, after which he leaned back in his chair and put his arms on his head with a cocky smirk on his face.

Last edited by psymoski; 08-15-2010 at 06:31 AM..

TheNewCSLewis
TheNewCSLewis

Old 08-15-2010, 11:58 PM

Kate was surprised when a paper ball hit her hand she quickly turned around to see the guy she ran into in the hall smirking at her. Looking down at the ball she noticed that there was writing on it so she picked it up and opened it to read the note. When her fingers touched the paper parts of it burned but she controlled herself long enough to read the note and write her answer on it.
Quote:
"Not a good day...you saw in the hall...and then you called me a dumbass. I don't like name calling."
She balled up the paper and chunked it back at him directly at his head. Then she quickly turned back around in her seat and crossed her arms with a huff.

psymoski
The Role of a Lifetime

Old 08-17-2010, 01:58 AM

((I will post as soon as I come back from my aunt's house))

TheNewCSLewis
TheNewCSLewis

Old 08-17-2010, 02:05 AM

(kay kay!))

psymoski
The Role of a Lifetime

Old 08-17-2010, 05:21 AM

Nicholas is giddy as ever. He finally got to go to high school. He was ready as ever. Ohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboy. Pumping himself up, Nicholas walks into the building with excited and nervous energy. Am I gonna have any friends? Am I gonna make a good impression? Am I...? Am I...? Nicholas was soo overly excited that he nearly passed his class up. Looking into the class, Nicholas saw that they were a little older than him. Oh my, I'm in a higher level class. I must be that smart. Nicholas smiled as he walked in. The teacher greeted him and made him stay up front as he introduced him to the rest of the class. "Okay, students. This is our new student, Nicholas Grisco. Please make him feel at home, and I MEAN by helping him out. Find your seat and get ready for class. We are about to start." Nicholas walks over to an empty chair and starts taking out a notebook and some pens. He looks around and starts holding his hand out to anyone to shake. "Hi. I'm Nick. Nice to meet you."

Catching the ball of paper, Leech opened it up, crackling the burnt pieces off. Moody, aren't we? Leech takes out another piece of paper and starts writing again.
Quote:
Hey, its high school...some survive, some don't...and dont get mad at me...I call'um as i sees'um
This time, Leech makes a paper airplane and blows on it to leave his scent. This should calm her down. As he blows it, the plane takes off and lands in front of Kate.

GenericCereal

Old 08-17-2010, 05:46 AM

Jordan shook his head and laughed as he took the kids hand in his. " I am Jordan, and here is a tip freshy. Don't do that. No one really wants to shake hands. What they want is to use your hand for something else, if you know what I am getting at. " Jordan winked at the kid and smiled. " You must be pretty smart to be in sophomore classes. " He smiled once more as he wrote down the notes from the board to the paper.

Empirio
imma little monster ^_~

Old 08-17-2010, 05:56 AM

Minding his own business Alec went on to daydreaming about nothing as usual. At this point he started to let go of control of his ability around his eyes. This would cause them to start changing colors. Although he did wonder what the other students were doing to not be bored during class, it seemed some were doing that note passing thing to stave off boredom. He then decided to sneak some gum into his mouth to keep himself occupied.

TheNewCSLewis
TheNewCSLewis

Old 08-17-2010, 11:12 PM

Kate opened the note as she began to feel a little bit calmer, she was no longer producing sparks. After she read it she wrote another note to him.
Quote:
Yeah, well, I'm a survivor. Give me some time, I'll show you, dumbass.
She smirked a little at the fact that she used the name he called her to refer to him, she in fact didn't know his names so that was the only name she could give him at the moment.

psymoski
The Role of a Lifetime

Old 08-19-2010, 03:14 AM

Nick cocked his head to the side and wondered. I wonder what the means... Nick was truly too innocent to really understand what the older kids meant most of the time. But no matter, he found someone who seemed to be friendly and 'help' him out. Nick kept smiling, not really wanting to frown on the first day of classes. "I was bumped up a grade when I was in elementary school, so I got to go to higher classes faster. I have eidetic memory, so whatever I see, I can remember, no matter what." Nock starts to look at the text book, and 'reads' the first page. Whispering from his book, "I bet I can know this book before the end of the year, and make it to senior year in no time."

Shneaky, shneaky. Leech took out another piece of paper and started writing.
Quote:
Hey, gimme some
He then launched it in the air and watched as it landed on the kids head like a dead weight. Leech giggled, thinking of other things on his mind. These kids are so dumb. He then waited for Little Miss Freshys note to come and try to give him some anecdote on how to be a better man, or how she was going to go to the principal's office and tell on him, or some bullshit like that. It was so stupid, but, aye, whatever floats their boat.

((sorry i didnt post earlier...life was handing me an ass whooping :headdesk:...so i bitch slapped it and took a knee to the groin...could be worse))

GenericCereal

Old 08-19-2010, 07:55 AM

(( I can fix that Groin injury (; Lmao, just kidding (: ))

Jordan laughed a bit. " Impressive. You must be one piece of work. I bet your parent's must be proud. I also bet you have a bunch of awards at your house to show the greatness you achieved. I bet you earned them. " Jordan was thinking. This kid doesn't seem so bad, even though he is a freshmen. Jordan smirked at the boy when he said something about the book and senior year. He wrote a note and passed it to him.
Quote:
Make sure you take me with you.

psymoski
The Role of a Lifetime

Old 08-21-2010, 12:02 AM

((ill post when i get back from dinner))

-----------------

Nick kept looking, page after page, in his book. He looked up at Jordan, "Yeah. I got awards from spelling bees and math leagues, and all sorts of other competitions. I always try and do my best." Nick then went back to 'reading' the book. Nick then felt a note come across his desk. He giggled and wrote back.
Quote:
Yeah. I'll make sure you get there.

Last edited by psymoski; 08-21-2010 at 05:03 AM..

GenericCereal

Old 08-23-2010, 10:15 AM

(( My email fails at reminding, I am sorry. ))

Jordan smiled and laughed a bit as he received the note back from the other. He stopped writing the note to look at the other. He was cute, not stuck up, and definitely unique in his own way. Those locks of brown long hair and those great gray eyes were stunning. He smirked and looked back at the paper, writing his message then, sending it back.
Quote:
I am holding you to that Nick. So, want to hang out during lunch or something?