Arcturus Sinclair
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Arcturus Sinclair Send a message via Yahoo to Arcturus Sinclair

Old 10-14-2010, 02:50 AM

Name: Pikake Wikitoria
Appearance:

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil
Send a message via Yahoo to Sikira_Uchiha

Old 10-14-2010, 10:34 AM

Name: Mari Confair
Appears:

Arcturus Sinclair
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Arcturus Sinclair Send a message via Yahoo to Arcturus Sinclair

Old 10-15-2010, 12:16 AM

They hated me... My parents, that is. They sold me into sex slavery when I was only a few moths old, and now fourteen years later I'm still here. Don't get me wrong, though, I have no sugar coated ideas of getting out of here. I'm not getting out until I'm eighteen, if even then. But, that's...all right, I guess. It's better than being with parents who feared and hated me, just for having purple hair. The only thing they gave me is my name, Pikake. I was named after the Arabic Jasmin Flower. I don't hate them, though. I mean, without them I wouldn't even be here. ...I would like to get out of here though. Badly....

My day started out normally, breakfast and a shower. As I was eating my...owner, for lack of a better term, told me I had a client tonight. I tried not to sigh. I was praying I'd make it through the night unharmed. Because of my small, emaciated size I got hurt more easily, which was taken advantage of. I finished my breakfast slowly then went to get dressed. I still had school, so all of my 'job' related things took place after that. School was my haven.

School moved way too fast for my tastes and before I knew it I was in Chior, which was my last class of the day. Once the bell rang, I began walking home. I slid up to my room silently and fell on my bed. Rolling over, I futilely wished for someone to save me from this.

After about an hour, I began getting ready for my client. I went to my closet and chose a light purple dress and heels. I knew the man would probably make me strip for him...which I hated. ...I just wanted to die... I sighed to myself as the man came in and ordered me to strip. I began doing everything he wanted, quite submissively.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil
Send a message via Yahoo to Sikira_Uchiha

Old 10-15-2010, 10:42 AM

As angel my life was pretty cushy. I got to people watch all day long and just fly around. Then at the start of the last century is was stationed. They gave me what my job would be for the rest of my life. Being a Guardian Angel. It's one of the most rewarding jobs, the most depressing too. As and angel I never realise all the bad things that happened on Earth.

By now I was well adjusted to most of the ways of humans. The hardest part of my job was finding some one. I couln't just go up to someone and help them. They had to ask for help. But if another Guardian was closer the person was theirs until they died. So far I had never been a Guardian yet. But I'm hoping.

As a walked along I heard a soft plea. I paused looking up. Was this my time? I hoped so cuz I took off after that sound, running quickly to where the sound was.