Dissociative_Dreamer
Reno .::Turk::. Sinclair
Send a message via AIM to Dissociative_Dreamer Send a message via MSN to Dissociative_Dreamer Send a message via Yahoo to Dissociative_Dreamer

Old 11-10-2010, 12:34 AM

Hello, all! Jakey here, recruiting for an rp that will, hopefully, be pretty awesome. There are some rules, however.

1. Please use proper grammar, punctuation, spelling and sentence structure. Do not tlk lyk dis or t@lk l1k3 7h15, please. If you cannot give me more than 'he smiled at her and said, 'Sorry.'' then I don't want you. I need a good two to three paragraph post out of everyone so the rp can keep going. Don't be afraid to give lavish description.

2. No god-moding or power-play. Shayne is my character, not yours. Don't play him, unless it's required, such as a post of, "He could hear the small male beneath him cry out in agony as his arm was twisted into an uncomfortable position." Things like that are fine, because it's where a common reaction is needed. However, "He looked at Shayne and grabbed him, forcing him into a kiss. Shayne responded in kind, wrapping himself in the other's arms." is NOT OKAY AT ALL. Wait for me to respond for Shaynie, kay?

3. This will be mainly YAOI, YURI and HET, but we need a good mixture of both GAY BUTCHES and GIRLS. The plot required at least fifteen characters, but we can play with the first seven.

4. No instant romance, but continuing loves and old loves are okay. Just clear it with the person, please.

Plot

Shayne Andrews is one of the richest boys in town. He is a major drag queen and is friends with a good deal of both boys and girls. He throws a huge slumber party, in which he employs a Clue theme. That day at school (college), everyone invited was given their roles, one being the first victim. However, upon arriving, a real killer is slipped in after killing the girl with the role for the fake. What will she do once she gets inside the house to play the game? Will any of the guys or girls on the outside be able to help?

Character Skeleton

Username:
Character Name:
Friend, Killer, Lover of friend:
Lover:
Personality:
Description:

Completed/Accepted Skeletons

Username: Dissociative_Dreamer
Character Name: Shayne Andrews
Friend, Killer, Lover of friend: Host
Lover: None, yet
Personality: Shayne is a bit of a bitch and can easily be considered one of the meaner people at school. He puts up a good guard around those he doesn't know, but his friends know the true him; he can be goofy and a bit over-sexed, but he has good intentions most days. He's a victim of abuse, but he never lets it show unless his attitude is a show of it.
Description: Shayne has long, wavy chestnut hair with caramel-colored highlights, bright emerald eyes and long lashes. He grooms himself to look like a woman and wears girl's clothes, but has no breasts and often tapes back to avoid hanging out of his skirts and dresses. He can hardly carry his own backpack around campus and is very weak, and it shows with his meager 100 pounds. He is also very short, topping out at five foot two.

Username: Aeryth
Character Name: Isabelle Spicer
Friend, Killer, Lover of friend: Killer
Lover: Currently no one
Personality: Belle has always been what you could call a quirky genius. She can instantly calculate large numbers in her head, as well as analyze anything from numerical patterns to literature to human behavior. Uncertain of the quality of food from the campus cafeteria, she mainly eats granny smith apples and very rarely anything else, except of course for beef jerky. She's friendly and knows a lot of people, using her lack of social grace as amusement for herself and her friends. Her favorite things to do are people-watching and parkour. There seems to be another side of her, however, one that no one else has experienced; she seems to have a much darker side, brought on by seeing or thinking too much of blood, gore, or killing in general. It's a tad ironic since she's in college majoring in forensic psychology. Her darkness hadn't quite bloomed until she heard that a friend of hers was going to a party with a fake murder mystery. The idea popped into her head, and no matter how much she fought it, she couldn't resist - it was her chance to kill, and for the act to go unnoticed, or at least for a while. It was her chance to finally submit to the darkness within, and after wrapping up any loose ties, gave in to it.
Description: Belle has shoulder-length straight black hair, parted to the side, and her eyes are a bright emerald hue. Her skin is lightly tanned and she has a rather slender build even though she's above average in athletics and even physical strength. She stands at about 5'6'' and weighs nearly 120 lbs.

Last edited by Dissociative_Dreamer; 11-10-2010 at 04:00 AM..

Alex Meriweather
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-10-2010, 12:54 AM

Oh my. This sounds amazing.

I have two different characters I could potentially submit for this; would you prefer I just pick one, or submit both and see which one fits better with the rest of the characters involved?

Dissociative_Dreamer
Send a message via AIM to Dissociative_Dreamer Send a message via MSN to Dissociative_Dreamer Send a message via Yahoo to Dissociative_Dreamer

Old 11-10-2010, 02:26 AM

Woopsie. I totally forgot this was a different rp than what I was doing on another website. ; 3 ;

This is a good plot, yes, and I hope it will work out. We'll see about both characters. :3

*edited*

Last edited by Dissociative_Dreamer; 11-10-2010 at 03:25 AM..

Aeryth
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-10-2010, 03:24 AM

Ooh! Sounds interesting~ :3 wait, there are zombies involved with this? Would it be possible to play the killer character as one of my characters?

Dissociative_Dreamer

Old 11-10-2010, 03:25 AM

No, I posted for the wrong thing on here. XD And if you get your character accepted, you can be the killer. Give me the skeleton for him/her, please.

Aeryth
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-10-2010, 03:27 AM

Oh XD alright. I saw that post and was like "Wait, what? o.o Zombies?" Alright, lemme work on the character skeleton :3

Dissociative_Dreamer

Old 11-10-2010, 03:29 AM

xD Yeah, sometimes I do that. I was on a different site and had my zombie plot up, and got distracted and didn't read my first post on here. XD

Aeryth
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-10-2010, 03:52 AM

Haha, nice XD well alright, here it is. I just kinda winged it, so if you'd like for me to change anything, then that's fine! :B

~*~

Username: Aeryth
Character Name: Isabelle Spicer
Friend, Killer, Lover of friend: Killer
Lover: Currently no one
Personality: Belle has always been what you could call a quirky genius. She can instantly calculate large numbers in her head, as well as analyze anything from numerical patterns to literature to human behavior. Uncertain of the quality of food from the campus cafeteria, she mainly eats granny smith apples and very rarely anything else, except of course for beef jerky. She's friendly and knows a lot of people, using her lack of social grace as amusement for herself and her friends. Her favorite things to do are people-watching and parkour. There seems to be another side of her, however, one that no one else has experienced; she seems to have a much darker side, brought on by seeing or thinking too much of blood, gore, or killing in general. It's a tad ironic since she's in college majoring in forensic psychology. Her darkness hadn't quite bloomed until she heard that a friend of hers was going to a party with a fake murder mystery. The idea popped into her head, and no matter how much she fought it, she couldn't resist - it was her chance to kill, and for the act to go unnoticed, or at least for a while. It was her chance to finally submit to the darkness within, and after wrapping up any loose ties, gave in to it.
Description: Belle has shoulder-length straight black hair, parted to the side, and her eyes are a bright emerald hue. Her skin is lightly tanned and she has a rather slender build even though she's above average in athletics and even physical strength. She stands at about 5'6'' and weighs nearly 120 lbs.

Dissociative_Dreamer

Old 11-10-2010, 03:54 AM

Alright, Isabelle Spicer is accepted! Good job for being the second (first if I don't count) to be here!

Aeryth
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-10-2010, 03:56 AM

Awesome! X3

Dissociative_Dreamer

Old 11-10-2010, 04:00 AM

There we go~

Dissociative_Dreamer

Old 11-10-2010, 10:09 PM

Anyone else?

Hitoshi
Noona neomu yeppeo
Send a message via MSN to Hitoshi Send a message via Yahoo to Hitoshi

Old 11-10-2010, 10:55 PM

I'm interested. ^^ I want to let Alex finish his character, though, since my characters are connected to his. I have two characters I want to play and -- gasp! -- they're actually both female. :XD If you don't mind, I might use my mule account for one or both of them, since my mule is a female avatar.

Dissociative_Dreamer

Old 11-10-2010, 10:56 PM

I don't mind either way, to be honest. :3 But we do need boys, too!

Hitoshi
Noona neomu yeppeo
Send a message via MSN to Hitoshi Send a message via Yahoo to Hitoshi

Old 11-10-2010, 11:54 PM

Hm. If you're seriously in need of boys, I can switch on one of my girls, since I don't really want to do more than two. I'm just used to RPs where everyone ends up playing boys. :XD

Dissociative_Dreamer

Old 11-10-2010, 11:55 PM

In rps like this, everyone will play girls...but we'll see the turnout, first. :3

Alex Meriweather
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-11-2010, 01:06 AM

Hmm. If Hitoshi's definitely joining, that at least narrows down who I'm going to play, which will make finishing the submission a lot quicker.

Not sure why I'm so easily distracted today... sorry about that.

fishyfey
*^_^*

Old 11-11-2010, 04:11 AM

Ooo. This looks like fun. I'll join and if you need male characters I'll be happy to play one.

Dissociative_Dreamer

Old 11-11-2010, 05:16 AM

Alright! Well, I'd love to have all three of you...just go ahead and do the skeleton when you're ready. (You'll probably be accepted. xD)

Dissociative_Dreamer

Old 11-21-2010, 12:02 AM

Le boo?