Reno Sinclair
To those I roleplay with -- I'm ...

Old 07-28-2011, 09:24 PM

Hello, everyone! And welcome to my lovely board. You can call me Reno, if you like, most of my friends do. xD;

About Me/Rules

I'm nineteen and I live in the USA, somewhere in the Midwest. I enjoy long foot-soaks, terrible Sci-fi/horror movies, barbeque sauce on everything, and my little dog and ratloaf (she's actually a hamster named Lyla, but she's so fat that she's an individual sized meatloaf/rat. xD). I am, in fact, female. o3o Shocker, there. I live with my grandmother and soon will be applying for jobs so I can get me some moolah. xD For some reason, I keep mistaking my bottle of bubble bath for a drink, and it makes me sad that it isn't one. >: Um... I really enjoy talking to my rp partners as much as I like to write with them. o3o I use faces a lot, and sometimes I use things like "Lol, brb, lmao, omg, lolomgwtgdairyqueen". However, I do not use them in rps unless the character would truly say it out loud, both characters are texting/IMing, or another feasible reason for it comes up, but keep in mind it is usually used in a dialog context, and never in my actual writing.

With me applying for jobs, I may not be around as much after a couple weeks, but I am almost ALWAYS online, and most times I'm willing to rp. However, sometimes I tend to rp-jump, because I'll get an idea I really want to try, or another pairing will be something I crave at the time. Please don't be alarmed, because I almost always go back to rps I start, unless we mutually just don't want to do it anymore (but this doesn't happen very often, if at all).

I tend to find characters boring if there isn't something wrong with them, be it mentally, physically, in their past, or in their present/future, so if you're looking for perfection, sunshine and daisies, don't come to me. While it isn't my main favorite genre, I do like some drama every once in a while, and I do expect you to be able to deal with that. Conversely, there will also be days when I want fluff or things that aren't PG-13, which is why I would really, really like to do rps off of Mene. I'm looking for people without very many limits (I don't have very many, myself, and it's just easier if you don't have many, as well), but if your writing and the psychological aspect is good enough, we can likely skip through some things.

I don't want to put a HELL of a lot of rules down here. I do want to say that I like anything from short but descriptive paragraphs (three to six sentences) when I'm feeling sick or dizzy, but can get up to six to ten paragraphs (or simply two to three pages) when I'm in an extremely good mood and feeling good. I do want someone who can write, and who can give me something to work with. I don't just want the character's actions, I want their thoughts, their feelings, I want to hear that "Ellis' heart fluttered in his chest the moment he saw the large stallion in the living room, looking spooked but mostly unscathed," instead of "Ellis was excited by seeing the horse that had appeared in his living room."

As far as characters and real rules go, I would like for your character to be as well-balanced as possible. I don't like role playing with characters that are pathetic mopers that never get better. If you plan on making SUBSTANTIAL character growth during the length of the role play, that's fine, I have a few characters in that position, myself, but please don't make someone that could be the next star in Twilight, okay?

Also, NO God-Moding or Power Play. I feel this is a big issue, sometimes, with less-experienced writers. I'm willing to take on all sorts; those who have been roleplaying forever and those who are just figuring it out. We all start somewhere, after all. I, personally, have been rping for... Well, it's been about ten years, now. I may not be the best to have ever existed, but I do have quite the skill, I've been told. When I put lots of thought and effort into my posts, then I can rival an author, is what a few people have said (And no, not my mom).

Hmm... This is getting awfully verbose. xD I think I'm going to work up a list of things I like to do, and then I will post them up here. These lists will be long, and I will give you plenty of leeway with things. I will also make a post for plots and things, or perhaps just make that it's own thread. I'll decide a bit later. For now, know that I do both fandom and original things. ^^

EDIT: Plots list is here.

*scuttles off to figure up a list*
[COLOR="Silver"]

----------

Alright, I think I came up with enough things to get us going. xD There's all sorts of things here, from fantasy to real-world. I just hope this isn't a tl;dr.

Original List

American X Foreign Student
Jock X Nerd
Jock X Outcast
Outcast X Popular
Outcast X Outcast
Teacher X Student
Principal X Teacher
Cook/Janitor X Student
Principal X Student
Vice Principal X Student
Coach X Student
Guidance Councillor X Student
Anthro X Anthro
Anthro X Human
Anthro X Fantasy Being
Pirate X Siren
Pirate X Guardian Beast
Pirate X Pirate
Pirate X Captive
Pirate X Rival Pirate
Human X Ghost
Werewolf X Human
Movie Star X Homeless
Crew Member X Movie Star
Photographer X Model
Photographer X Student
Model X Model
Nazi X Jew
Jew X Jew
Nazi X Nazi
Scientist X Experiment
Scientist X Scientist
British Soldier X Japanese Prince
British Commander X Japanese Emperor
Most fantasy pairings
Father X Son
Father X Son's Friend
Uncle X Nephew
Older Brother X Younger Brother
Older Brother’s Friend X Younger Brother
Twincest
Zombie X Human
Zombie X Zombie
Gifted X Gifted
Gifted X Normal
Stalker X Stalkee
Stalker X Stalkee’s friend
Stalker X Stalkee's family member
Stalker X Cop
Stalker X Groupie
Stalker X Murderer
Demon X Fallen Angel
Incubus X Human
Abuser X Abusee
Nurse X Injured/sick
Nurse X Doctor
Doctor X Injured/Sick
Famous Person X Drifter
Famous Person X Killer
Suicidal Person X Serial Killer
Angel X Human
Angel X Anti-Christ
Angel X Demon
Demon X Human
Anti-Christ X Demon
Anti-Christ X Human
Criminal X Witness
Criminal X Criminal
Criminal X Cop
City Boy X Country Boy
City Boy X Foreigner
Country Boy X Outcast
Lawyer X Client
Lawyer X Lawyer
Lawyer X Judge
Lawyer X Judge’s Lover
Lawyer X Judge’s Son
Victim X Victim
Gang Member X Civilian
Gang Member X Gang Member
Mobster X Mobster
Stripper X Country Boy
Arranged Marriage
Animals (Wolves, Cats, Dogs, things like that)
Stalker X Killer
Successful _______ X Stalker
Mentally Disturbed (Ask, I have a few plots)
Imaginary Friend/Hallucination X Human
Psychologist X Patient
Conman X Naive Boy
Surprise Stripper (ask, please)

Next post should be fandoms I do, with pairings for each fandom that I'd like to do. 8D

---------

I have several fandoms I have written for over the years, and several that I have come to love more recently. I will now list the fandoms I like, followed by pairings from each that I would like. Each pairing will have a { _____ } beside it, indicating who I would like to play. ^^ I will start with things I want the most, as of now, and go down the list from there. 8D Here we go!

Left 4 Dead / Left 4 Dead 2

Nick X Ellis {Ellis}
Keith X Ellis {Ellis}
Keith X Dave {Dave}
Dave X Ellis {Ellis}
Keith X Nick X Dave X Ellis {Ellis, Dave}
Special Infected/Survivor X Survivor/Special Infected {Hunter, Smoker, Witch, Boomer, Jockey, Spitter, Screamer, Own OC Species, OC Survivor}

Suits

Harvey X Mike {Mike}
Louis X Mike {Mike}

Criminal Minds

Aaron X Spencer {Spencer}
Rossi X Spencer {Spencer}
Gideon X Spencer {Spencer}

Invader Zim

Red X Purple {Purple}
Dib X Zim {Zim}
Torque X Zim {Zim}
Keith X Zim {Zim}
Takk X Gaz {Gaz}
Red X OC {OC}

Inception

Eames X Arthur {Arthur} ***NOTE: I use another movie JGL was in for Arthur’s past. Look up Mysterious Skin.***
Saito/Yusuf

Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler)

Claude X Alois {Alois}
Undertaker X Grell {Grell}
William X Grell {Grell}
William X Ronald {Ronald}
Undertaker X William X Grell {William, Grell}
Undertaker X William X Ronald X Grell {William, Grell}

Kingdom Hearts

Riku X Sora {Sora}
Xemnas X Saix {Saix}
Xigbar X Xaldin {Xaldin}
Xigbar X Demyx {Demyx}
Saix X Demyx {Demyx}
Axel X Demyx {Demyx}
Luxord X Demyx {Demyx}
Luxord X Xaldin {Xaldin}
Luxord X Marluxia {Marluxia}
Luxord X OC {OC}
Larxene X Namine {Namine}
Seifer X Hayner {Hayner}
Hayner X Pence {Pence}
Seifer X Rai {Rai}

Final Fantasy VII

Squall X Irvine {Either}
Seifer X Zell {Zell}

Final Fantasy VIII

Genesis X Sephiroth {Sephiroth}
OC X Angeal {Angeal}
Zack X Cloud {Cloud}
Cid X Auron {Auron}
Kadaj X Cloud {Kadaj}
Loz X Yazoo {Yazoo}
Aeris X Tifa {Tifa}
Yuffie X Tifa {Tifa}
Reeve X Vincent {Vincent}
Vincent X Reno {Reno}
Rude X Reno {Reno}
Rufus X Reno {Reno}
Tseng X Rufus {Reno}
OC X OC {Either}

Final Fantasy X

Wakka X Tidus {Tidus}
Lulu X Yuna {Yuna}

Final Fantasy X-2

Paine X Rikku {Rikku}
Buddy X Brother {Brother}
Cid X Auron {Auron}

[u]Final Fantasy XII[u]

Balthier X Vaan {Vaan}

Final Fantasy XIII

Snow X Hope {Hope}

Prince of Persia: Sands of Time (Movie)

Garsiv X Dastan {Dastan}

South Park High School

Christophe X Kyle {Kyle}
Stan X Red Goth(Dylan) {Red Goth}
Wendy X Henrietta {Either}
Wendy X Bebe {Wendy}
Kenny X Butters {Kenny}
Damien X Pip {Pip}
Stan X Kenny {Kenny}
Cartman X Bebe {Bebe, SIDE PAIRING ONLY}
Stan X Wendy {Wendy, SIDE PAIRING ONLY}
Craig X Tweek {Tweek}
Token X Clyde {Clyde}

Axis Powers: Hetalia

Russia X Prussia {Prussia}
Sweden X Prussia {Prussia}
Russia X Poland {Poland}
Lithuania X Poland {Poland}
America X Poland {Poland}
Netherlands X Poland {Poland}
Netherlands X Turkey {Turkey}
Netherlands X Canada {Canada}
America X Canada {Canada}
Cuba X Canada {Canada}
France X Canada {Canada}
Denmark X Norway {Norway}
Iceland X Norway {Norway}
Italy X Germany {Germany}
Spain X Romano {Romano}
Belarus X Seychelles {Belarus}
Greece X Turkey {Turkey}
Cameroon X Scotland {Scotland}
OC X OC {Either, ASK ME}

I will be posting up plots on two different threads. ^^ I'm excited, guys. I have TONS of plots~

Last edited by Reno Sinclair; 08-07-2011 at 09:20 PM..

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-28-2011, 10:18 PM

I would be willing to rp with you ^^

Reno Sinclair

Old 07-28-2011, 10:19 PM

Haha, that's super awesome~! What would you like to rp? :3 I have a huge list up there. xD;

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-28-2011, 10:24 PM

Urm...what about..a student x teacher rp? That sounds fun :D

Reno Sinclair

Old 07-28-2011, 10:28 PM

That sounds fun to me. ^^ I would prefer to be the student... I have a ton of characters to choose from for that role. o3o Where would you prefer to do this? I have MSN, Yahoo, AIM and Google Talk. ^^

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-28-2011, 10:30 PM

Yahoo will work. (you're talking bout email right?) I have a yahoo account. It's [email protected]

Or we could do the rp at the private rp forum and as it got above pg 13 we could put it in private messages. This way we could earn gold.

Last edited by Monte Gray; 07-28-2011 at 10:33 PM..

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 07-28-2011, 10:39 PM

Hello and yea I would love to roleplay with you hun I would like to do the older brother X younger brother I like that one and i never tried it before I did nicie with uncle and brother and sister but not with brother x brother it might be fun.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-28-2011, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xserenityxninax View Post
Hello and yea I would love to roleplay with you hun I would like to do the older brother X younger brother I like that one and i never tried it before I did nicie with uncle and brother and sister but not with brother x brother it might be fun.
Would you like to do a rp with me too? I've been really wanting a few good rps lately.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 07-28-2011, 10:43 PM

ummm sure hun I would like to do a staker x stakiee it looks fun to do.

Reno Sinclair

Old 07-28-2011, 11:17 PM

@Naruto77: I mean messenger. I have a hard time doing email rps. D;

@Serenityxninjax: Haha, that sounds good. ^^ I would like to be the younger brother, if you wouldn't mind?

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-29-2011, 12:44 AM

Of course i dont ,mind at all i have been the big brother before i have been used to it and you want to make it hun or I?

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-29-2011, 12:51 AM

@ Reno Sinclair I'm sorry I'm on my iPod do messenger won't work :(

encyclopaydia
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-29-2011, 12:59 AM

I think... I really want to write with you, but I'm not sure what about. D: -skimslistforeightymillionthtime-

Reno Sinclair

Old 07-29-2011, 03:34 AM

@xSerenityxninjax: Alright, could you make it, maybe? I'm about to go to bed...

@Naruto77: Aww... I'd rather do this over messenger....

@Encyclopaydia: Well... For Fandom, I'm leaning more towards Left 4 Dead. For Original, I'm leaning more towards City Boy/Country Boy. I have two plots for that...

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-29-2011, 04:34 AM

alright hun I will than.

Reno Sinclair

Old 07-29-2011, 04:48 PM

Alright, thank you very much. ^^

So, is anyone else interested? *yawns and stretches, just woke up*

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-29-2011, 05:20 PM

I might be. My Yaoi skills are limited but I'd like to attempt roleplaying it again. The anthro/human or anthro/anthro sounds interesting.

Reno Sinclair

Old 07-29-2011, 05:23 PM

Oh? That sounds fun to me, too. ^^ I can play either the human or the anthro, depending on what you'd like to do. I have a few anthro-themed plots on my plots page, if you'd like to look for them, simply go to the plots page and hit CTRL + F, then type in 'anthro', and it should take you to all of the plots. I may only have one up right now, but I vow to fix that soon enough. ^^ I would love to help you attempt to get back into it, too, because I like to help people out with their roleplaying. 8D

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-29-2011, 05:30 PM

There was only one plot. I'm kind of iffy on it though.... I do have an idea of there being an anthro/human team or somthing in an assassin/treasure hunter kind of deal.

Reno Sinclair

Old 07-29-2011, 05:38 PM

Aww, okay. ^^ Well, why don't you tell me it? If nothing else, we can collaborate and come up with something together. ^^

Sho-Shonojo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-29-2011, 05:46 PM

[SIZE=""]I'm skimming through the list and the plots at the moment. And I have msn. If you want to roleplay on that.[/SIZE]

Reno Sinclair

Old 07-29-2011, 05:48 PM

Hmm... MSN would be lovely, but in the long run I will probably prefer Google Docs. Have you ever used them? I can teach you easily. ^^

Sho-Shonojo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-29-2011, 06:02 PM

Google docs? I've never heard of it. o.O

Reno Sinclair

Old 07-29-2011, 06:09 PM

It's basically like a Word document that anyone with an invite can edit no matter where in the world they are. It's easier to post large paragraphs and more than one character on them, because you can even color-code your posts (it's easiest that way). Does that sound like something you would be interested in?

Sho-Shonojo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-29-2011, 06:13 PM

That sounds good to me. :)

And I've looked over the plots, these are the ones I'm interested in: Rich Man X Homeless Musician, Rich Man X Wanderer, Camera Man X Subject plot #2, Psychologist X Patient, Project Partners. Haha, that's a lot. Whichever one you want to do.

And I unfortunately have to run now, work and all, I'll be back on later tonight.