Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 05-12-2013, 04:30 PM

I'm turning a quarter of a century old on May 31st...I would love some art to celebrate.

Quote:
Name:
Samples:
Price:
What character you want to draw:
Anything else?:

Last edited by Maria-Minamino; 05-12-2013 at 04:47 PM..

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 05-12-2013, 04:30 PM

Forgive Me

Maigo
Maigo is an archangel. An archangel who betrayed God and is now the righthand of Lucifer. Once she left heaven her wings turned black in sin. She's a very troubled soul. Part of her loves a good fight and the other part of her wants to give up the life she leads and just be a normal person. She is very devoted to God and it tore her apart to betray God. But Lucifer, who is like a brother to her, asked her too and she couldn't say no. The biggest sadness in her heart is that her best friend is the right hand of God. And sometime during the story Maigo falls in love with a human mage. She is torn in all directions.

Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Silver
Wings: Black
Number of Wings: She has FOUR PAIRS of WINGS! BUT you don't have to draw them all. You can draw all of them. None of them. One pair, two pair. Take your pic.

Maigo Outfit Number 1:

Maigo Outfit Number 2:

Maigo Outfit Number 3:

Maigo Wing Reference:

Sousuke Kamiya
Sousuke and his friends were rescued from The Rogue by Maigo and Suiren. He's very quiet and he's very studious. He is one of the few humans who can see that Maigo and Suiren have four pairs of wings. (Depending on the amount of the person's magical capabilities - they can see more and more of the power that Maigo and Suiren have). Only those with magic or from hell or heaven can see The Rogue. Sousuke is just a human with super magical abilities. And so after they rescued him, the girls brought him to their friend Dai, another mage, for training. Later, he and Maigo fall in love despite the fact that their love would be forbidden. He wants to live the rest of his life with Maigo but she is torn between her loyalties.

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Green
Wings: None
Magical Color: Green

Sousuke:

Sousuke and Maigo:

Last edited by Maria-Minamino; 03-01-2015 at 01:57 PM..

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 05-12-2013, 04:31 PM

Dragon Riders

Dragon Riders is a story about a girl named Mare who lives in the kingdom of Dragonia. She was taken at an early age by the King's Army to train as a Dragon Rider. After she left, her brother disappeared from home. While she is patrolling with her group and fighting any threat against the kingdom, she secretly searches for her brother.

Mare:

Hair: Red
Eyes: Her left eye is green and her right eye is yellow (Her dragon is opposite).

Last edited by Maria-Minamino; 03-01-2015 at 01:58 PM..

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 05-12-2013, 04:32 PM

+Fallen+

Tsuki Kaminari
Tsuki is a fallen angel. They exiled her from heaven and when they exile an angel from heaven they rip out their wings before letting them fall to earth, memory of heaven forgotten to become a lost human. Tsuki is exiled for a crime that her best friend committed (falling in love with a demon) and kiyoshi is the brother of her best friend. He goes to earth to protect her from losing her final wing and her last chance to get into heaven before he can prove her innocence.

Eye Color: Red
Wings: One pair of white wings. You can draw her with them or not.

Tsuki:

Last edited by Maria-Minamino; 08-30-2014 at 01:49 PM..

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 05-12-2013, 04:42 PM

Suiren
Suiren is Maigo's best friend. She belongs to my friend Sachuu. <3 She is the right hand of God. But her best friend is the right hand of Lucifer. To make matters worse, she and Lucifer fell in love before he rebelled and she has never stopped loving him. But she takes her duties seriously and can't go visit him. The only reason she can see Maigo is because they are working together to defeat a force that is neither heaven or hell ---- the rogue.

Wings: She has FOUR PAIRs of white wings. But you don't have to draw them. You can draw none, all four, 1 pair, 2 pair, 3 pair. Take your pick. I realize wings are a pain in the butt to draw!

Suiren Outfit Number 1:

Suiren Outfit Number 2:

Suiren formal outfit:

Lucifer
Lucifer was once an angel of God...until he led a rebellion. He was then exiled to Hell where he now rules with Maigo as his righthand. He was and still is in love with Suiren despite the fact she is still in heaven and he is the ruler of the underworld. He's cranky and the only one who can get away with calling him "Luci" is Maigo. He's kill anyone else who even tried. He doesn't like the idea of working with heaven to defeat The Rogue but he sees that it is neccessary in order to survive. So he sent Maigo to pair up with Suiren to hunt down the source of The Rogue.

Hair Color: White with icy blue/silver shading
Wings: None - they were ripped off.
Magic Color: Blue

Lucifer:

Yuki Snow
Yuchan is a controversial character. Yuki has NO GENDER. No one knows if Yuchan is a guy or a girl and everytime Yuki tries to tell someone some loud noise comes and blocks out the sound and so everyone remains clueless. Poor Poor Yuchan. Keni, the playboy, is convinced Yuki is a beautiful woman and always harrasses Yuki about dating.

Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Tealish-green - kind of aqua
Magic: Color of his Eyes

Yuki:

Kenichi Otomiya
Keni was rescued by The Rogue by Maigo and Suiren at the same time as Sousuke and Shimizu. Keni has magical ability and so the girls take him to Dai for training. He becomes the resident playboy. He is always hitting on Maigo and because of that she thinks of him as pondscum. When Yuki comes along he starts to harrass Yuki instead, convinced that someone so beautiful has to be a woman. As we all know, Yuki's gender is unknown at this time. Keni thinks he's the hottest thing to walk the planet.

Hair Color: Orangy Yellow. More Yellow than Orange
Eye Color: Royal Blue
Magic Color: Royal Blue

Keni:

Dai
Dai is the resident Master Teacher. He was rescued by Maigo and Suiren long before the story even begins. They taught him how to use his powers and in payment he teaches the humans that they save from The Rogue. He is very very smart with a magical ability that can only be matched by one other human, Sousuke. Maigo and Suiren flirt with Dai endlessly because it causes him to blush and stutter. At one point he told that this girlfriend was weary of the 'angelic-beauties-who-act-suspiciously-like-hookers.' In actuality, he is one of the girls best friends. They love him and he loves them. He has glasses. If you don't want to draw them, that's okay.

Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Gold
Magic: Deep Green

Dai:

Shimizu
Shimizu was rescued along with Sousuke and Keni from The Rogue. She enrolled in Dai's class and is excelling wonderfully. She was very scared of Maigo and Suiren at first but warmed up to them. She is the most polite person of them all. She love the color pink. And she loves to help others. During the war, she will be a big help. You'll have to make up what she wears - as we only have pictures of her from the bust up. But make sure it's pink.

Hair Color: Light Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Magic: Pink

Shimizu offical outfit 1 :

Shimizu:

Last edited by Maria-Minamino; 03-01-2015 at 01:52 PM..

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 05-12-2013, 04:43 PM

Last edited by Maria-Minamino; 02-22-2015 at 01:39 PM..

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 05-12-2013, 04:43 PM

Recently Received Dragon Riders Art Work

From Chikyu:

Recently Received Forgive Me Art Work
From Omi:

Last edited by Maria-Minamino; 05-15-2016 at 04:03 PM..

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 05-12-2013, 06:46 PM

heh... OC galore~ <3
Where your characters come from?

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 05-12-2013, 06:48 PM

Xuvvie - Well the Forgive Me characters are from a story I co-wrote with a friend for years. The Dragon Riders is a story I started by myself. And the +Fallen+ characters are a manga I started ages ago (and never finished lmao) XD

PS - this is just a few of my OCs - Forgive Me has like 7 other characters that I get art of XD Fallen has about 4 others and Dragon Riders has 3 more at this time XD

oh and the picture in the first post is my OC Maria (more like my persona character lol)

Last edited by Maria-Minamino; 05-12-2013 at 06:50 PM..

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 05-13-2013, 01:40 AM

Mythos is amazing

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 05-13-2013, 02:42 AM

I have dozens and thousand of story acted out in my head, only 2% of them have an ending or actually finished... DX

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 05-13-2013, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummy View Post

Mythos is amazing
I've already commissioned her XD *has an open trade with her to be honest* I love her art and if she wasn't still working on a piece for me I'd commission her again! Her stuff is awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xuvrette View Post
I have dozens and thousand of story acted out in my head, only 2% of them have an ending or actually finished... DX
haha - none of my stories have a definite ending >.<

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 05-13-2013, 05:07 PM

polly101 does really cute chibis

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 05-14-2013, 12:38 PM

I will have to check it out.

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 05-15-2013, 06:08 AM

lol. XD Mariaria, that sounds like the 'never ending' syndrome.
I force ending to the 2% stories that I claim finish. T__T

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 05-19-2013, 12:43 PM

haha - I'm not a really good writer unfortunately D: I have too many ideas in my head so I rush things D:

Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 05-24-2013, 03:10 PM

tempted to draw the first OC the wings would be interesting to try out.

Immy

Penpal

Old 06-19-2013, 03:10 PM

ah yes, forgot about this, so sorry.

Immy

Penpal

Old 12-30-2013, 03:17 PM

i know i posted twice in here already, but, since im closing my art shops down. do you still want art? if not i understand.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 05-18-2014, 11:55 PM

OTL Sorry I lost the thread.

Reopening for birthday art :)

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-19-2014, 12:09 AM

haha, well i believe i have no slots and my recent art had changed to this

click me

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 05-19-2014, 12:13 AM

@Ranie - well if you have no slots, you have no slots :P XD But thank you <33

Good luck to you :D

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-19-2014, 01:41 AM

O.o Huh? I was saying I have no-one IN my slots lol Oddly I see how that was mistaken XD I have nothing to do lol that is what I meant, sorry for the confusion.

Thumper
Crazy Little Bunneh ~ ♥

Old 05-25-2014, 02:41 PM

Name: Thumper
Samples: Some sketches, fuller pieces are here
Price: Whatever you feel is the right amount. XD I'm horrible at pricing
What character you want to draw: Any of them, you've got some nice designs!
Anything else?: Hello! :D

Pistachio_Moustache
Thief of Your Intellectual Prope...

Penpal

Old 05-27-2014, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
Name: Thumper
Samples: Some sketches, fuller pieces are here
Price: Whatever you feel is the right amount. XD I'm horrible at pricing
What character you want to draw: Any of them, you've got some nice designs!
Anything else?: Hello! :D
Fix your url.
:o

HTML Code:
http://popcosplayer.deviantart.com/