Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 08-25-2011, 12:34 AM

Layla had never seen someone die. it was freaking her out. she held onto her sister's leg.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 08-25-2011, 12:43 AM

Anna picked her sister up again and held her close. "it's alright...", she leaned against the wall and slowly slid down. She was picturing herself and her sister like that man on the man Buzi killed. She didn't want that to EVER happen. She held her sister tight and closed her eyes. "We're leaving now...I wont stay somewhere where we could get killed."

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-25-2011, 12:45 AM

Layla held onto her sister.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 08-25-2011, 01:48 AM

"No....Your not...." he said, pushing the body out "You got me here to defend you now.......and you made your home here......it wouldnt be fair...." he said.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 08-25-2011, 02:11 AM

(Just letting you know, your character has to be weak at some point so Vincent can capture Layla and Anna. >__> it's part of the storrrrryyyy)

"No...Even you can't possibly think that we're going to be safe. That guy...he said we were needed for something. They want us, it's either to kill us or something...I want to leave where I'll know we'd be safe. I think you're very strong Buzi, but I don't...I don't think we'd be safe even with you guarding us. There's always a chance that...something will happen. It could be you who got hurt...or worse...killed.", Anna said before she started to head towards the door again.

Andraus

Old 08-25-2011, 02:13 AM

[-thumbs up-]

He put his hand in front of the doorway "No.....we are staying.....you can trust me.....You just stay here." he siad.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 08-25-2011, 02:16 AM

(Thank you. <3)

"Buzi," Anna started to say, "Get out of my way.". She glared at Buzi. She just wanted to leave already. She didn't want to be in here anymore. This place wasn't safe. She didn't want her sister to be in this...she wanted her safe, She didn't care if she couldn't save herself, she just wanted her sister to at least be safe. "I said get out of my way!", she yelled.

Andraus

Old 08-25-2011, 02:37 AM

He slapped Her, his eyes blazing "Is this the Sort of example you want to teach your sister?! run away from her problems when the Outlook is bleak?" he said "What happend to the Anna I used to know, who stuck threw her problems to the end. You never gave up, but now that some piss-poor excuse of a Rebal wants you, and your running with your tail between your legs?"

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 08-25-2011, 03:41 AM

"Shut the fuck up Buzi. I'm not running away from my problems. I'm going somewhere safe. Somewhere where there wont be a threat to any of us...You need to realize that this guy is attacking and killing people. Innocent people. They have guns and will kill people. I don't want that happening to my sister...I don't want her getting killed...she's all I have left. Now don't ever strike me again, or I will try and kick your ass. I wont be good at it, but I can at least get a few punches and kicks in.", Anna said as she tried to keep the tears back. That slap hurt her cheek and it was starting to get red. She touched her cheek and sighed. "I'm not a fighter...you should know that by now. So I can't help. I can only sit back and watch things. The Anna you knew is a bubbly girl who would jump around and me playful. This one right here is worried about her and her sisters safety. Hell, she's worried about everyone else in this city.".

Andraus

Old 08-25-2011, 03:47 AM

"Then stand your ground! You want to become someoner who can defend your sister and this city? then stand your ground and fight. Whats worth the Prize is always worth the fight " he said.

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 08-25-2011, 09:03 AM

character name: Miyu
neko half: Wolf/Cat
likes: trying to make friends, being alone and being loved
bio: Miyu is a shy girl that lives on her own. She has heard of the rebel neko and is trying to escape. But before she could warn her boyfriend, he betrays her and tries to make Miyu join. When she refuses he fights her and ends up hurting her badly. Miyu believes that her boyfriend betrayed her just so he can help destory the city.
pic:
----------------------------------------------------------
(My charrie is walking towards y'all charrie's house)

Miyu woundedly walks the streets of Neko City and holds her arm as the blood dripped from her large wounds. She was trying to understand the situation that happened earlier, when the man she loved betrayed her and nearly killed her showing no emotion to it. Miyu slowly limped along the sidewalks and in the shadows as her long, beautiful pure white hair dangled at her sides and the in front of her face. The light orange tube-cross strapped top started to become red as the blood drip; walking slowly pass neko families leaving their homes, she realized that she was the unlucky one and continued to wonder the streets of neko city slowly. 'Why would he betray me like that, he said he loved me. I don't understand it, why?' Miyu asked herself as more blood dripped on her hair and clothes, starting to lose her balance but she kept on walking, like she had done for 16 years.

Andraus

Old 08-25-2011, 09:13 AM

Buzial was awaiting Annas Respone, but then he smelled blood. "The hell....that scent...I dont know what that is...." he opened the door. " huh...." he turned to anna "Stay here." he said, then looked at her sister "make sure she stays." he said, then went after the scent.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-25-2011, 10:51 AM

Layla didn't like hearing them fight. She was hugging her sister's neck the whole time. She saw buzial go outside. "I wonder what it is sissy" she said.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 08-25-2011, 03:01 PM

"I'm not staying! I don't want to fight. If i fight and get killed, who is going to take care of my sister. Hmm? Don't say 'I'll take care of her' because I don't know how trust worthy you are taking care of kids...your really not the best example. You fight to much. I understand some things, but you can be rash...", Anna said petting her sister head. She didn't want her to feel nervous or scared. Anna sighed and watched Buzi walk out into the streets of neko city. "I bet he's doing something stupid...Or, he's doing something smart, which i sort of doubt. He worries me...We're going out there after him.", Anna said. Her curiosity was making her want to go after him, so that's what she was going to do. She grabbed her bags and threw them over her shoulder. After she followed him, she would leave neko city. She walked outside and started to follow Buzi. She was walking faster then she normally would because she would be very slow with all the bags she was holding and Layla.

Gothika_Knight

Old 08-25-2011, 07:55 PM

Miyu continued walking feeling the pain as the blood continued to drip down her arm and between her finger. Wobbling as she walked, Miyu stumbled most of the walk but regained her balance after a while. Due to her hair covering her face, Miyu couldn't see who was in front of her until she stopped smelling that someone was near her "Wh-Who's th-there? Please, don't hurt me." she said softly too afraid to look up. The scent was of a male but she didn't want to look up, fearing that it was her boyfriend just using a differnet scent. Miyu leaned against a wall and started to shake due to the blood she was loosing.

Andraus

Old 08-25-2011, 08:16 PM

"Shit!" he siad. He saw a girl, pretty much bleeding her heart out. "Damn, damn, damn!" he picked her up "hold on....Just hold on okay?" he said to the girl, then made a break to the hospital.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 08-25-2011, 10:02 PM

(Buzi's panicking! )

Anna was following Buzi to see what he was doing when she saw the injured girl. She was about to say something when Buzi panicked a little and drug the girl to the hospital. Since she was with Buzi, it seemed she would be alright. Anna saw this as a chance, she could now run away without anyone noticing. She probably should have done this earlier, but now would be better since Buzi was completely distracted. Anna giggled and looked at her sister in her arms. "Lets go to the mountains, okay? We'll be safe there.", she said smiling. Anna turned around and started to quickly walk down the street towards the mountain area. Completely unaware of who was following her.

Vincent had grown impatient when Link hadn't come back for a long time, so he sent another one of his group members after the girls. His name was Len. Len had visit the girls house a few minutes after they had left to see where Link was. All he found was Link's dead body. Seemed the girls had someone with them to kill Link, or they killed him. That didn't matter much to Len, though. Now he wouldn't have anyone in his way to get the girls. He searched for them by following there sent. he was hiding in the shadow and following there scent. He found them not to soon after he started looking. He started to follow him around and wait for the right time to grab the two and pull them into the shadows. The guy that was up ahead wasn't paying attention to them, so it would be easy. Soon the guy had found an injured girl and ran off. The two girls were alone and heading a different direction now. The two were completely alone. This would be even easier. A smile spreed across Lens lips. He quietly continued to follow the girls. 'Only a little further, then I'll grab them. I want them to be as far as possible from that other guy before I grab them.', len thought.

Gothika_Knight

Old 08-25-2011, 11:36 PM

Miyu looked at the boy and was going to speak but she was lifted up into his arms and started to be carried to the hospital. "Bu-bu...." was all Miyu could say before her eyes started to close. The boy seemed to be worried about her and told her to hang on. Miyu closed her eyes slowly and passed out as the blood slipped out of her wound and drip off her fingers onto her stomach and some on her white hair as the boy ran.

(O.O oops I didn't mean 2 make Buzi panic)

Andraus

Old 08-25-2011, 11:44 PM

He layed her on the ground, looking like a man who was loosing a loved one. "Maybe.....I dont think she'll.....I got to try...." he said. He then Drew a Alchemy Circle around her, then laid her in the middle. He began to chant the Symphony of life, a Chant that was said to seal wounds and save a person to near death. The circle dimmly glew as he chanted.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 08-26-2011, 12:08 AM

(-snickers- you just added alchemy to an rp that may or may not have had it in there. I think if you would have made Buzi rip some of his shirt off and close the wound to make the bleeding stop it would have been more neko city-ish. >___> afal;fgklagal;jk; Of course, I'm not the one running the thread so I can't really do anything about it. :T but still...come on..? I mean...you always add something like this and complicate this thread. Maybe this wont affect it, but...sometimes this stuff makes the rp die because you complicate things and make it go on a different path then it was supposed too. Maybe you should try ASKING buffy if she would wanted anything like that in her rps before you do it. Or, just ask in any rp if it just has half breeds that might not have magical mystical powers that heals everything instantly or makes them the most powerful being in the world! I'm not saying I wanted Goth's girl to die, but you could have found a different alternative then that that could have kept her from dying...I'm just a little tired of you doing some stuff like that to rps. Not trying to sound like a bitch or rant about random shit, just saying...-ends rant and continues to rp-. btw, I'm sort of guessing that the pressure point that makes you faint or whatever is around the neck area. I know we have to have some sort of pressure point that knocks people out. )

Len thought the girls were far enough, so he darted out of the shadows and tackled Layla and Anna. Once they were on the ground. He pinned them down and kept them from fighting. He took his elbow and hit it on the side of Anna's neck, hitting a pressure point that causes people to faint if its pressed just right. She squirmed for a moment under him before she finally passed out. Then he looked at the small child for a few moments. He knew she was harmless, he just had to keep her from screaming. "Keep quite kid, or I'll hurt you.", he whispered to the girl. He got up and threw Anna over his shoulder. He then took his arm and wrapped it around Layla. He held her by his side and went back into the shadows of teh night. He was starting to head back to the base.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-26-2011, 01:06 AM

Layla was freaking out. She didn't say anything but only cause she was scared. She almost screamed when her sister was knocked out, but she knew if she did the same would happen to her. She hated that she was too small to do anything about it.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 08-26-2011, 01:46 AM

(I'm sorry for the little...yelling thing. :( )

Len was almost at the base. He knew that Master Vincent would be pleased to see his sisters. Although, he wasn't sure if he would be to happy if he saw the Anna girl unconscious, but he would know it was the best thing to do since she would just fight and throw a fit. Len started to run faster so that way he would make it back before they planned the raid and before Anna woke up. He didn't want anyone trying to be a hero and save her. "Only a few more minutes.", he said to the small child and Anna, who probably couldn't hear him.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-26-2011, 02:09 AM

Layla didn't say anything she was too scared.

Gothika_Knight

Old 08-26-2011, 02:36 AM

(O.O my head hurts now, I'm srry momo I guess I should have said sumthing else)

Miyu laid there in silence as the blood continued to go. She thought to herself at the age of 16, that she would die here and by the hands of her former lover. Miyu suddenly started to open her eyes slowly and her wounds started to heal up and the blood stopped pouring out. She looked around slowly seeing the light of a circle and she was in the middle of it. "Wh-What's g-g-going o-on? Where am I?" Miyu asked herself as she slowly sat up grunting softly in pain and tried to wipe the blood off her stomach, hands and arms. "Wh-Who are you?" she asked the boy as she started to breathe hard and in fear.

Andraus

Old 08-26-2011, 02:44 AM

"I....am.....Buzial....."he said, before he collapsed. The power used to Create that circle Used up most of his power.

[there momo, happy?]