Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-10-2011, 09:55 PM

Legolas looked away from Aragorn and was quiet for a few moments. "You are one of my most trusted friends Aragorn." He said a little quietly. "And I can honestly say that I am glad....." There was a very long pause.... "That is was you that my heart chose." He said and looked directly into Aragorns eyes with his weak and seemingly defenclessones so that he may watch his reaction.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 07-10-2011, 10:12 PM

Aragorn waited for Legolas to speak after he was quiet for a few moments, once he heard that the one who owned his best friend's heart was himself, he didn't know how to react. He was quiet for some time not even thinking but it was sinking into his mind. 'I am the one he chose? How can that, I didn't that' he had so many thoughts race throughout his mind as he was unsure of how to react. Of course he was happy about it, but, this wasn't like something he faced everyday.

His face wouldn't been a bit shocked looking but mostly it was the same expression he would wear if he was being serious.

"I thank thee for ye feelings" Aragorn says and stands up leaving the room to find someone to show him to his room, he had to think about this more, sure he thought of Legolas as a friend but did he really think about him more than that. Shutting the door he found someone to show him to a quest room and would go inside to think for awhile.

Angeal Pureheart: read above

Last edited by Kia_; 07-10-2011 at 10:21 PM..

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-10-2011, 10:14 PM

Kia_: Please write something that I can respond to.... There is nothing I can do... Legolas is waiting to see your reaction....

----------

"I see." Legolas said to himself once the other man was out of his room. "So he does not accept." He said looking down. "Might as well rest until my fate I suppose." He rolls over onto his side and covers up but cant seem to get to sleep. "Blast." He said sitting up slowly. "Cant sleep." He swings his legs over the edge of the bed and slips out onto his feet. He skin looking a bit see through. "I can walk damnit. I am not helpless." He said angrily and walked to the door opening it and walking outside. A few of the other house Elves running over and encuraging him to go back and lie down. "No!" Legolas yelled. "If I want to walk around my own house I will!" He yelled and continues to walk to the corridor with a wall and the other side only a railing to lead outside as he used the railing for support.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-10-2011, 10:40 PM

(sorry XP)

Aragorn hadn't had a reason or feeling to sleep, he had been thinking about what Legolas said, he had also thought about other moments. During the war he felt something between them but thought it was normal even though he didn't feel like with others. He thought of times he waited to see a letter and would wait forever just for the letter to arrive, let alone read, or even reply to it.

He felt a feeling in his chest that made him want to scream or something. He didn't like this feeling, it was the feeling of his heart controlling his emotions and even though he wanted it to stop, he knew he couldn't without conveying what he felt. "I have to talk to him" he spoke making up his mind and leaving the room even though it was late out by now.

No one was around his bedroom but some of them didn't look very happy either. Probably seeing one of their own in a state like this wasn't a good thing at all. Seeing the door opened, he peeked through not seeing anyone in the room. "He is not in there, he said he wanted to walk a bit" one of the other elves came up to Aragorn. "Why would he do something so stupid" Aragorn asked as the other elf left and he went to find his friend. He searched all over freaking out, wondering if anything bad was going to happen to Legolas and how could he walk in his state let alone move.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-10-2011, 11:00 PM

As you wonder around you come to a stair case and at the bottom there is Legolas laying on the ground not moveing. You see places on the stairs he he has hit and some blood on those areas where he had hit. Legolas moved a little at the bottom. "Oh my head!" He yelled a little while sitting up as his whole would then began to spin. "When the hell did i get down here?" He asked no one in particular.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-10-2011, 11:08 PM

(Going to take a random guess and say you didn't like my post too much, I didn't know if he should just find him or not)

Aragorn saw Legolas at the bottom of the stairs and instantly ran down to him, next to him "Legolas, what are you doing out here alone, are you alright?" He asked trying to help the elf up. The almost full moon was above them, the air brushed past them gently picking up any little things in its paths. The horses in the stables could be heard as if they were talking, and the stars stayed silent as they glistened dancing around the moon. "Come on we should get you back and take care of those wounds"

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-10-2011, 11:22 PM

As the wind blew he shivers as he was still only in his underwear and Legolas blushed when he pressed himself closer to the other man by reflex for the warmth and let out a light moan at the other mans touch blushing immeadately and just gave in letting the other carry him back to his room a healer close behind.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-10-2011, 11:25 PM

Aragorn carried Legolas back very carefully but quickly at that, he wanted to get him to his room so that they could possibly talk some. If not, he would hopefully stay by his side even if he slept, he would watch him for a bit. But, until then he would wait to see what news there would be else wise. Stepping into the room he went over to the bed and easily set Legolas on it, pulling the covers over him. Seeing him like that pained Aragorn and he wasn't sure what to say but would say more once the healer would leave.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-11-2011, 03:26 AM

The healer spoke in Elven tounge to Legolas who spoke it back while never opening his eyes. Once the healer left Legolas stayed quiet for awhile. "It has taken my sight now. That is why I fell down those stairs." He said and slowly opened his eyes reavling grey orbs. "Im not sure what to say Aragorn my friend. Nothing much for me to say, though if I have cause you any stress I am quite sorry." He said and closed his unseeing eyes once more.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-11-2011, 03:33 AM

(I was just about to get off, doesn't look like I am now lol)

Aragorn moved towards Legolas within this time that the door was closing. He sat on the bed and looked at his friend, was there no way to reverse this? was this a curse? if so, why must it be like this to him? why him? all these thoughts ran through his mind as Aragorn shook them away once more. "Legolas?" Aragorn spoke before silence took over, he placed his hand on the side of his friend's face. He should've answered earlier, he should've answered before.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-11-2011, 03:42 AM

Legolas grew still when he felt a hand on his face. "Yes? What is it? Something the matter?" He asked and responded his heart quickening. His hand growing cold and sweaty and the man he loved grew near. 'What is he going? Assasination perhaps? My father never wanted a weak son... Even sober I am sure he would have me taken out...' He thought to himself.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-11-2011, 03:51 AM

(i am on but as a ghost)

Aragorn was going to ask if there was some way he could fix it all, reverse it, but he lost his train of thoughts as he leaned in placing his lips on Legolas's. The feeling felt right, it didn't feel bad or awkward or anything. It felt wonderful but he still worried of Legolas of course. Pulling away saying "I'm sorry I couldn't answer right away, I should've realised it sooner, I'm glad I have your heart, as you do mine"

Last edited by Kia_; 07-11-2011 at 03:56 AM..

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-11-2011, 04:04 AM

Legolas froze when Aragorns lips touched his and he began to feel a steady warmth grow within him. "As I have yours huh?" He asked outloud. "And what. Praytell, will your wife think of this? Hmm?" His cloudy eyes opened and stared at Aragorn before closing again and tears began to fall from them slowly. "Sorry.. I have no idea why I am crying... I do not feel sad or anything and you've no reason to be sorry for not answering. To be honest I figure you would have left that instant." He said and blushed while still crying.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-11-2011, 04:08 AM

"I do not believe I said I had a wife, but, a maiden that does better within my castle than I do" Aragorn spoke as the question was asked. He was somewhat smiling right now, Aragorn head the words spoken, 'he thought i would leave?' he thought to himself surprised and moved to where he could pick up Legolas so that he could hold him in his arms and Legolas could use his chest like a pillow but the blanket stayed covered to keep him warm "I would never leave you, not again" he would keep that promise.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-11-2011, 04:15 AM

"That would require you to give your throne..." I cannot leave Kingdom for too long... We Wood Elves live off of the energy of each other. If we are ever gone for too long we will die much faster than normal." He spoke and laid his head on Aragorns chest taking in his scent. "So tell me." He said after while. "You humans... How do you show that you are going to be with someone forthe rest of eternety?" He asked a little scared at thinking he may be taking this too far too fast.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-11-2011, 04:20 AM

"That would be...well..." Aragorn wasn't sure how to yet explain it, he thought the elf or any of them would know "Through a promise, a promise between two who truly love and their bodies I suppose would be the easiest way to say it" he wasn't sure how else to explain, when Legolas was like this, he felt just as weak as him. "If I give my throne, meaning to be with you, I am fine with it, anything you ask of me, I will do but I will not leave you"

(uh, i will reply tomorrow night)

Last edited by Kia_; 07-11-2011 at 04:58 AM..

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-11-2011, 05:24 AM

"Well that sure is a sweet thing to say Aragorn. But actions speak more than words in my peoples eyes... And... You will have to give the throne to someone of my people in order for them to accept our being together." He said kinda sadly. "Please don't if you don't want to. I do not want you to feel pressured to do anything for me." He said and pressed himself closer to the man holding him.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-11-2011, 05:00 PM

(I don't know why I put tomorrow night when I am usually on all day :P)

"We can figure that all out later Legolas, right now I just wish you well" Aragorn spoke, he could do plenty of battles alone and even death. But this wasn't like none of those things, he could easily accept them, but, his dearest friend being ill and possibly close to death made him upset, angry, and even sad. It was normal to see those in Aragorn himself but once it came to something like this, he did not know how to react. "You need to rest, I do not care what your people think of us, as long as you do get better"

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-11-2011, 09:31 PM

Legolas watched the man as he began to shiver a bit more. "Well, one can only hope that I do get better. That would not be very good for me to become dead while you are here." Legolas wrapped an arm around Aragorns shoulder. "I hate to ask... But could you maybe carry me mt to Gardens of Lore? It is one of the most calming places I can think of... And I want to go there and take a breather. Maybe that will help." He said blushing lightly at being so close the to the man.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-11-2011, 11:16 PM

(sorry was afk)

"Alright, but, would you happen to have a robe? I can't take you outside the room without something to cover you up with" Aragorn spoke listening and replying to Legolas. He felt so helpless right now, wondering if exchange of energy aka love would be enough to save him. He waited all that time in his own room thinking things through and now Legolas was blind. He kept blaming himself but wouldn't ever show it.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-11-2011, 11:22 PM

"No. My people would have a fit if I were to cover up. They would rather me be all naked but I will not have that." He said blushing at the thought of being naked in front of Aragorn and loving the thought at the same time. "Just please take me there... I would take myself but I cant see and i can barely hold myself up." He said also trying and failing at trying to hid his growing excitement at being this close to Aragorn.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-11-2011, 11:28 PM

Aragorn easily got up, he had taken the sheet covering up the elf and wrapped him up in it so that he wouldn't get too cold, it was better than nothing or him catching some sort of cold while still being ill. Picking him up he moved towards the door, down the hall, and exactly where Legolas had chosen the spot. "Here?" he wasn't quite sure if he was in the right spot or not.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-11-2011, 11:41 PM

"This is fine, Thanks" He said and kissed the man on the cheek then got down and stood for a few moments before taking a couple of shakey steps And falling to the ground where he just layed down in the plush grass. "I guess I am still failing in strength and sight..." He said with a small laugh and continued in silence as he wondered what Aragorn was thinking and what he would think if Aragorn knew what he was thinking they should do right here, right now.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-11-2011, 11:46 PM

Aragorn got closer to Legolas, he felt like being with him, but, what would happen to him in such a weak state? Brushing it off he helped legolas up a bit "Are you alright, is there anything you need?" he figured he would ask though he might just know the answer to that but its best to confirm it.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-12-2011, 01:13 AM

Legolas sat back down on he grass. "Nothing please. But could you maybe... Turn around..? This is the best spot for healing and I kinda need to be naked in order to gain all the healing that I find I need.." He said and blushed heavily. "Also... You need some healing as well so you should too." He said to the other man blushing even more but he knew he was right. THe healer spoke with him about an internal injury that needed healing.