momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 05-05-2013, 04:15 AM

(although Lidia is gone for now, I think at some point when shit decides to go down, we should bring her back for a little while. But then I'll have to redesign her character and everything. ;) So she's not gone forever.)

Lidia was panting and sitting on the only chair that was still in tact. She took the money and glared at Cyrus, "You made a bet? Really? You know what...I don't care! That was fun! Plus we kinda needed the money after that quest...". She let out a huff and leaned back. Lidia was exhausted, but she was happy. She had just had a lot of fun fighting with the others and she made money. She was so content right now. Until Mirajane came over to her with a worried look on the female's face. She bent over and whispered into Lidia's ear. Lidia's face became pale as Mirajane whispered into her ear. When the female was done, she stood up straight and gave Lidia a sad look. "I'm so sorry, Lidia.", she said to her. Lidia closed her eyes let out a sad sigh. She got up and tucked the money into her pocket. "Cyrus, I have to go. I'm...I'm not going to be able to be a part of Fairy Tail anymore. The last of my family...things just...I...I'm sorry.", Lidia said as she started to cry. She forced back a sob and wiped her tears away. "Cyrus, this is a good bye for now. I won't be gone forever though...I'll try to come back. Just right now things are bad and I have to go. Thank you for so much fun and...Don't forget me.", she said. Lidia turned her back to leave, but then stopped. She took off her staff and turned around. "Cyrus, I will not be needing this until I come back. This is a special staff that my mother used to wield. Take good care of it while I'm gone.", Lidia said as she walked over to Cyrus and put the staff in his hands. "I promise I will be back.", she said as she kissed the male on the cheek and gave him a sad smile. Lidia stepped back and then walked away. When she went through the doors, tears rolling down her face, two mysterious females walked passed her into the guild.

Ryder raised an eyebrow at the crying girl who was leaving the guild. She was curious as to why this girl was crying, but soon payed no paid to it once she was standing in the middle of a room littered with broken furniture and people who were unconscious or injured on the ground. She looked around the room with an agitated look on her face. "What is the meaning of this? What happened here?", she said, folding her arms over her chest and looking at the male still standing. "Were you ambushed?".

Reyona was behind her sister the whole time looking around with a confused look on her face. She was expecting the place to look magical and awesome, but...it was...well, destroyed. As her sister questioned the male, Reyona walked through the wreckage and stepping over bodies. She wanted to explore the place, but it was rather difficult since there was broken crap everywhere.