KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-20-2011, 06:09 PM

Welcome to Torchwood

----------

Jack and Owen were having a competitive round of target practice with a few air soft guns Jack had picked up from a local store a few months back. They had been sitting around collection dust so the two thought, What the hell might as well do something with them. Jack was winning by ten points. the had marked numbers on cardboard cutouts and other things to keep score. After a few more minutes Jack hefted his gun in the air and laughed. "Oh yeah! I' am and always will be the best!" he said smiling over the Owen.
Owen smirked and pushed Jack in the side. "Stop gloating or you'll get a bigger head then you already have." Owen said and they both laughed.

(horrible horrible first post but i couldn't think of anything better >x<)

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-20-2011, 06:31 PM

{{That's fine. It seems like something Jack would do anyway.}}

Ianto rolled his eyes at Jack and Owen. You would think that they would be a bit more mature while they should be working. Guess he was wrong. He stood in front of the coffee machine, making some for everyone. Once it was done, he gathered it all up on a tray and distributed it to the team. His last stop was at Jack and Owen.
"Your coffee, sir." he said, looking at Jack.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-20-2011, 07:42 PM

Jack and Owen took the drinks and smiled. "Thanks Ian!" Jack said and patted him on the back. Gwen laughed quietly on the other side of the room and took a drink of her coffee. "You two need to grow up. Especially you Jack." she called over to them. Jack laughed and waved her off then took a big chug of coffee nearly spitting it back out because it was still hot. He gagged a little and turned away spitting some of the coffee back into the mug. "That wasn't my best idea." he said turning back around.
(Just tell me if I'm horribly out of character with anyone and I'll try to fix it. ^^)

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-20-2011, 07:54 PM

Ianto smiled slightly at put the tray back in the kitchen. Sipping his own drink, he moved around the Hub, cleaning up random things. Tosh sat at her station, eyes glued to the screen, typing away at the keyboard. She was scanning for rift alerts. Always best to be prepared, after all.

{{I don't think Gwen would be telling them to grow up. Especially not Jack since she's in love with him even though they never get together. And I don't see Jack spitting out the coffee, no matter how hot it was.}}

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-20-2011, 08:11 PM

(Mkayz^^)

Gwen went to a computer and started up some surveillance scans. Jack and Owen finished their coffees and put the cups in the sink. "I'm gonna run out and grab some food. Anyone coming with?" Jack asked heading to the door. Owen shook his head and resumed target practice. Gwen looked over but pointed at the computer screen as she worked. "Tosh, Ianto? You guys wanna join me?" he asked looking around at them.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-20-2011, 08:18 PM

"Sorry, Jack. Working on some security protocols." Tosh said, not even looking at him. "I'll come with you, sir. I just need to set this down." Ianto said, indicating his cup. He quickly drank the last bit and set the cup in the sink before following after Jack.He'd wash them up when they returned and make everyone more coffee.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-20-2011, 08:28 PM

"Be back in a bit!" Jack said and walked out. "Glad at least one of you guys are coming with me." Jack said and smiled at Ianto. "Walking through town is fun but it's better with a friend. Right?" he said still smiling brightly. "We need somewhere bigger to camp out. That place is getting way to small." Jack stretching an arm out.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-20-2011, 08:31 PM

"Of course it is, sir." Ianto said, agreeing with Jack. It was better to be with someone. Though also good to be by yourself at times. "I think the Hub is just fine, sir." he told him. It was the perfect size for the five of them. If they had more members, then sure. They would need more space.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-20-2011, 08:38 PM

"Yeah but if had more room we could try to get better equipment then we could always save Earth and the Doctor would have time for all the other planets and not have to worry about here. And we could recruit more people." Jack said looking around at stores trying to find the one he wanted.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-20-2011, 08:40 PM

"You've never had a problem with the equipment before, sir." Ianto said. He chose to ignore the thing about the Doctor. That was one person he did not like. If he was person in the first place. "And who exactly should we be recruiting?" he asked, a bit curious.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-20-2011, 08:47 PM

"I don't know. Others like us. People like you and me, and Tosh, and Owen, and Gwen. People who want to help. People who don't mind getting down and dirty and staying quiet about what others don't need to know. You know." Jack said still looking for the store. "Don't tell me it closed." he mumbled looking around.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-20-2011, 08:52 PM

Ianto remained quiet. He couldn't really think of anybody like that. Except maybe PC Andy Davidson. He was looking to join. Been asking for a while. But he kept that to himself. "If it is, sir, we can go back to the Hub and I'll order take-away or pizza." he told him. That would have been easier to do in the first place.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-21-2011, 06:40 PM

"No it's here I know it." Jack said and scratched his head. After another minute of looking he found the store. "There it is!" he yelled and walked up to a small one floor store right between two three floor buildings. It wasn't very lit up of made to stand out. Like the owners wanted people to stay away from it. "The food here is really good." Jack said walking inside. On the inside it was much bigger the then outside. The store stretched back a ways, all the space hidden by the larger building.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-21-2011, 07:00 PM

Ianto followed Jack to the small store. "I'm sure it is, sir." he said, following him in and looking around. It was definitely different than what it appeared to be. He was hoping that the food would be as good as Jack said. If not, then he'd just order a pizza anyway. No point having food if you don't like it, right?

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-25-2011, 05:30 PM

Jack started to grab random foods and snacks from the counters piling it in his arms as he walked down a few isles. He had completely bypassed the few carts that were at the front of the store. "Hold some of this." Jack said giving Ianto most of what he had already grabbed. Almost all the food looked like it wasn't even from this world.

(Sorry I was gone so long. Internet was down.)

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-25-2011, 05:41 PM

Ianto followed Jack, looking at the food he was grabbing. "Of course, sir." he instantly said, taking the food from him. He wasn't exactly sure what most of it was. Or if it was even good to eat. So, he figured that he really should just order a pizza. That would more likely be best.

{{Its alright. I understand.}}

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-25-2011, 06:00 PM

"Ianto, why do you do that?" Jack asked as he walked up to the cash registers. He pilled the stuff up and took what Ianto had and piled it up too. the girl working the register looked at everything shocked. "Is this everything?" she asked. Jack nodded and smiled "Yup, I think I got what I needed." he said and pulled out his wallet.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-25-2011, 06:09 PM

"Do what, sir?" Ianto asked, a bit confused. He followed Jack up to the counter and set the food down. He tried to figure out what it was that he was doing that he shouldn't, but he couldn't think of anything. He was just doing his job, after all. So it didn't make much sense.