Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 04-13-2014, 01:11 AM

Alara nodded approvingly "You're right" she finished her tea while leaning into him just as the dessert she ordered arrived "Oh I forgot about the flan" she smiled thanking the waitress looking at Shikamaru not caring who was watching now that Ino was gone "Shikamaru you should try this" she took a piece of the creamy baked custard with her fork and held it up for him to try it.

~ ~ ~

Kakashi smiled at her "I can't wait to see it on you" he meant that as a kind thing not something pervy, but that didn't mean his thoughts wouldn't stray to that soon. "Come on, I think it's time to get you home Inari, excuse us guys" Kakashi stood up holding his hand for her to take so they could leave after he paid for his own tab with Inari's.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 04-13-2014, 04:08 AM

Shikamaru blushed and took a bite of the flan. Chewing it up thoughtfully as he took in the taste he smiled, "that taste's amazing." He mumbled. Looking up at Kakashi and Inari he smiled, "See you guys later." Giving him a little half wave. Looking at Alara now he smiled happily. "Today was a good day.' He mumbled out to Alara and smiled again at her.

~~~

Inari looked up at Kakashi and grabbed his hand, and grabbing her bag of the kimono, standing up. "If you want to go Kimono shopping Alara just find me around okay/" She said politely as they started heading towards the door. Looking up at Kakashi, she moved closer to him. "You'll have to wait to see me in it." Winking she giggled happily.

Immy

Penpal

Old 04-14-2014, 01:15 AM

Alara nodded to Inari about Kimono shopping and smiled sharing the Flan with Shikamaru after saying goodbye to Kakashi and Inari. After they finished their food and drinks Alara said she wanted to go home "Ready?" she was really excited for tomorrow evening and ready to sleep after the training and things she did today.

~ ~ ~

Kakashi held her hand as they left walking home smiling at the fact he would get to see her in another beautiful kimono rather than her everyday one, which he loved too. Though this was for a special occasion and he hadn't a clue how tomrorow night would go. Walking under the almost full moon within it's light as the gentle breeze flew past them, Kakashi got her safely home, not like he would let any harm to come to her to begin with. Standing outside of her apartment door now he waited to see if she would speak or not.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 04-14-2014, 02:14 AM

Shikamaru nodded and waved bye to the couple leaving, relishing the time he got to spend alone with Alara. "Ah, yea." He stood up and went to pay for their food and drinks, walking back to Alara he held his hand out for her. 'I can't wait to ask her out during the festival. I really hope she's ready for it.' He thought to himself. Intertwining his hand with hers.

~~~

Inari enjoyed the quiet walk home, it was peaceful and just amazing. The breeze flowing through her hair made her smile. She always did like the nice breeze. As they stood out side her apartment she suddenly got nervous. Wanting to kiss him she placed her hands on both sides of his mask, playing gently with the edges, debating on doing it or not. "I really want to kiss you, if you want." She blushed deeply at her confession.

Immy

Penpal

Old 04-14-2014, 12:57 PM

Alara smiled as tehy walked in silence until they got to her apartment in which she stayed, soon she would decide on a house, but not yet. It was a lot cheaper to stick with an apartment when she wasn't around much because of the missions she would go on. Once there she said "Don't forget I have something for you tomorrow night" smiling she kissed him on the cheek "Goodnight shadow knight" and with that she slipped into her living quarters leaning against the door as she felt the darker side of her wanting to take control. She didn't have two sides, but her main power or jutsu you could say was quite strong, and she had yet to have full control over it.

~ ~ ~

Kakashi allowed her to pull his mask down as he did with hers saying "Beautiful" looking into her eyes placing a hand under her chin pulling her towards him and kissing her on the lips. The moment seemed like forever between the two of the and any thoughts he had were pretty gone. The moon shown it's glow upon them as the breeze ruffled some leaves by them, it made the perfect scene tonight, maybe tomorrow night will be even more perfect.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 04-14-2014, 03:40 PM

Shikamaru was stunned, holding a hand to where she kissed, blushing deeply at the nickname she gave him. "I kind of like it." He said as he startted walking towards his home. With a huge smile plastered to his face. Once he got home his mom took one look at him, "Who's got you smiling so much?" She asked as she was cleaning the dishes and putting up leftovers. "Alara." His voice sounded far away, "Ah, I like that girl, very nice young lady." Humming in agreement he went up stairs excited about tomorrow.

~~~

Inari was now blushing deeply as she kissed the man in front of her. To here it seemed perfect with the moon shining upon them in such a way to almost illuminate the couple. She wanted to deepen the kiss but decided to do that tomorrow, after what seemed all to soon she pulled away, pulling up his mask she smiled, "Don't want you showing of your handsome face to aanyone but me." She mumbled, forgetting her own mask for the moment. "Goodnight my king." She whispered kissing him again over the mask.

Immy

Penpal

Old 04-27-2014, 02:28 AM

Alara was quite pleased with the night no matter how she felt like as she stood up heading to the bathroom. Closing the door just a bit to leave it open a crack, unknown to why she ignored closing it this time; Alara turned on the hot water stripping out of her clothes tossing them to the side while stepping into the shower. The hot water ran down her body warming her up as she stood there for awhile focusing on the events that recently had happened. Alara finished her shower sometime later as she got out dressing under her heat lamp just bought a few weeks ago and changed into a long t-shirt with socks. Drying her hair she went back into her room finding her pet kitten, 'Kitten' obviously named for that reason because of the fact it was quite simple. She wanted a pet snake, but wasn't allowed to have one in the apartment.

~ ~ ~

Kakashi was more than content with the kiss, though he wanted to continue it, he didn't want to push her too far if she wasn't ready. Besides they had just recently decided it would be best to go out and if he messed it up now, well things can't be changed, even if you could go into the past. Smiling at her he placed his hands on the side of her face looking at her "Nor do I want you to show your beautiful radiance to anyone else" and slid her mask back into place then kissed her on the forehead to say 'Goodnight' in a way.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 04-27-2014, 02:46 AM

Shikamaru woke up and stretched lazily before he turned off his alarm. Yawning and complaining about how troublesome it was to wake up so early in the morning. Dragging himself to the bathroom he showered and brushed his teeth and put on deoderant. Sighing for the uptenth time he slowly got dressed and walked down to the kitchen to eat some pancakes his mother made. As he sat there thinking about last night he smiled. Shikamaru actually had a good time with Alara, which was weird for him. Popping a fork full of pancakes he thought to himself about the festival that was soon. Sighing when he realized he'd have to dress in a yukata for the festival. Marching up stairs after he finished breakfast he went in search of one.

~~~

The next morning Inari woke up with a smile on her face. Last night was perfect', she thought to herself as she hopped in the shower, letting the hot water flow down her. 'I can't believe I'm going to the festival with Kakashi, of all people!' 'Calm down little one, you need to help Alara find a Kimono.' Feeling bad that she forgot she hurried out of the shower putting on her normal clothes and running out of the house to Alara's. Once she got there she smiled and nocked on the door, hoping she wasn't to early.

Immy

Penpal

Old 04-27-2014, 03:59 AM

Alara heard the knock which jolted her out of her sleep and looked at her alarm 'Oops forgot to set it, whatever' she rolled back over to go to sleep, but knew someone would just knock again. With her her hair in a bit of a frizzy small mess she went to the door and opened it "Yes?" she was still half asleep "Can I help you?" not realizing who it was; Alara hated early shifts no matter the reason, and loved staying out late. She was a regular night owl, but mornings she dreaded for there was boring days ahead of the same old things.

~ ~ ~

Kakashi lay asleep in his bed with his make out paradise book closed over his chest, he never did get to read it, his mind was filled with Inari of last night. Waking to the sound of birds chirping he yawned sitting up while stretching and looking out of the window. This festival would be a big thing and he knew he would need to make sure it would go flawless for Inari. Kakashi visited Shikamaru's house after dressing in his Yukata and knocked asking for Shikamaru to see if he was ready or not. Kakashi wore a navy blue Yukata worn like the others with with a white obi around his waist.

~ ~ ~

Sakura even had chosen her Kimono for that night ready to go already dressed in it. Though she was actually hiding in her room in her closet waiting for the time of the festival to start, she didn't want to go without him, and was worried he wouldn't make it. sakura wore a cherry blossom kimono with long black ninja boots like this

(but without sasuke there)

Last edited by Immy; 04-27-2014 at 04:11 AM..

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 04-27-2014, 04:16 AM

Inari blinked a few times and smiled softly behind her mask, "I'm sorry if I woke you... I just thought you would like to go Kimono shopping before the festival begins... and maybe do your hair or makeup... you know? I could've sworn that you wanted to do that today." Scratching the back of her neck she blushed, glad her mask hid it.

~~~

Shikamaru heard a knock at the door right when he finished putting on his forest green yukata with a black obi around his waist. Sighing he walked down stairs to open the door mumbling something about being troublesome. Seeing it was Kakasi he tilted his head to the side curiously, "Hello Kakashi-sensei, Why are you hear?" He didn't realize it came off rude.

~~~

Itachi was closing in on Konoha at a quick rate. Stopping a few hundred yards away from the gate he smirked, which nearly gave Kisame a heart attack. "She must be one hell of a woman." Kisame mumbled as they watched the guards. After a while Itachi held up his hand, "Wait for me here." Kisame nodded as Itachi disappeared in a cloud of smoke and reappeared in the kitchen of Sakura's home.

Immy

Penpal

Old 04-28-2014, 01:15 PM

Waiting for a moment to let it register in her mind she thought for another second. "Oh yea, come on in, I just have to change" she left the door open yawning as she made her way to her room, she had this changing wall which only showed her head, anything below was hidden by it, and she liked it that way. Changing into her usual outfit she walked back out "Can we pick up coffee while we are out, I ran out yesterday" and half the time she would drink tea in the morning anyways, though coffee sounded like a good idea right now, and with all the dreaming she did last night, well she was tired. She slipped on her shoes ready to leave the house and go shopping, why did she wait till last minute.

~ ~ ~

"Is that really a way to greet someone who came to see you?" Kakashi asked not taking much offense from it knowing this was the typical Shikamaru. "I see you are ready for the festival, I'm guessing you were asked by Alara right?" Kakashi already knew with how much Alara spaced out or was always trying to be around Shikamaru even if it meant going out of her way. She was quite an easy child to read when it would come down to things.

~ ~ ~

Sakura's parents were already gone, she had bought this apartment herself, and lived in it without them as they lived a few streets away. She didn't always want to be bothered by others and liked her privacy. Sakura didn't move as she kept her mind on herself, she wasn't expecting no one, and knew soon that the festival would start. Though it made her afraid something bad would go wrong and she didn't want that. She only wanted one perfect night with him and she couldn't exactly expect it to go well. He was a fugitive on the run and Sakura knew if he got, they would kill him, and that's the last thing she wanted.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 04-28-2014, 05:55 PM

Inari came inside, waiting for Alara. Once she came out Inari smiled, "Do you mean the drink itself or are you meaning stuff to make coffee? Because I know an awesome coffee shop that sells both." Smiling she grabbed Alara's hand and started walking out the door with her smiling brightly, "I'd like to get to know you more!" She said letting go of her hand to walk beside her instead.

~~~

Shikamaru shook his head and chuckled, turning slightly pink, rubbing the back of his neck he replied, "Yea, she did." Looking at Kakashi he smirked, "So you're going with Inari right? Cute couple." He straightened out his yukata and looked back up at Kakashi, "So why are you here, I don't mean to sound rude but you normally don't show up here... or early either." He chuckled again.

~~~

Itachi slowly walked through her apartment like he had been there many times before. As soon as he got to the bedroom door he opened it slowly and walked in behind Sakura. Smiling he came up behind her quietly, still masking his chakra so no one would wonder about him being there, and he wrapped his arms around her waist and nuzzled his face into her neck before whispering "My love, I'm finally here."

Immy

Penpal

Old 04-29-2014, 01:41 PM

Alara yawned closing the door on the way out "Well coffee in general, because I don't have any of that, and something sweet would be good. I don't always like to buy creamer every week or two weeks, especially when I have missions to go on alot" Alara answered honestly "Well, we can get to know each other while we shop, and even after the festival. I love making new friends" she smiled as they walked the designated way to the coffee place that Inari was talking about and surprisingly not very many were out yet.

~ ~ ~

"You're right" Kakashi chuckled "I don't get up early do I? Well I figured I couldn't sleep because I must be excited, so why not come to wake you up, I don't remember you ever waking up early unless for a mission" Kakashi spoke back making his response. "We have until the nine this morning before the festival starts and opens up." Kakashi added wondering if Shikamaru knew that most people confessed things more closer to the evening when the sun would start to go down. The festival was opening at nine this morning and it didn't end until midnight that following night.

~ ~ ~

Sakura jumped a little forgetting he could come in whenever he wanted and turned around quickly to hug him."Ita- um hi" she was afraid to use his name in case anyone heard her exclamation, some were still asleep, but not everyone was either. "I didn't think you could make it, what are you doing here?" obviously that was a stupid question she knew the answer to, but it left her lips before she could stop herself.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 04-29-2014, 06:48 PM

Inari was shocked at the others honesty, "Well they make amazing frappe's. I always get the mocha one, it's just super yummy. And I would love to talk to you and get to know you!" Smiling as they walked she rubbed the back of her neck, "So are you and Shika-kun a couple now? Y'all looked very close last night." She smiled making her eyes scrunch up like Kakashi's. As soon as they walked up to a little cottage looking place, "well this is it."

~~~

Shikamaru tileted his head to the side and smiled, "I guess i was just as excited as you." Smiling he yelled a good bye to his family and then exited the house. Looking up at Kakashi he sighed and then chuckled, "So what are we suppose to do before it starts? I think today is going to be a long day." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

~~~

Itachi chuckled and hugged her close to him, "I came to see my blossom, such a beautiful girl will need a date you know." Running his and against her cheek he siled and bent down to kiss her forehead, "And I thought the gorgeous blossom of mine would be happy if I could be with her." Although he usually never talked a lot but Sakura drew words out of him.

Immy

Penpal

Old 04-30-2014, 02:09 AM

"I love mocha frappe's too" Alara beamed starting to wake up more, a morning walk even just to a store was a great thing for her as she woke up to it slowly, though the caffeine would be of great help later on during the day. "Um I don't think so, I mean he agreed to go to the festival with me, but I don't remember it being said official" Alara answered keeping her hands behind her back walking inside and holding the door open for Inari. "What about you and Kakashi, are you two official yet?"

~ ~ ~

"I'm not sure, we could always go find the girls, or wait for them somewhere. I believe Inari said she had her Kimono already, so it wouldn't surprise me if she went to show it to Alara" Kakashi responded not sure what to do for another two hours until it would start. "I may not be very good at it, but care to play Shogi?" that was an idea at least.

~ ~ ~

Sakura smiled when Itachi kissed her forehead making her blush and she smiled even wider when he said he would go with her as her date. Then something occurred to her "Wait, how are you going to be able to walk around with me, won't they see you?" Sakura knew if they saw him that he would be in danger and she didn't want that.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 04-30-2014, 02:23 AM

"Are you hoping it will be official after the festival? Kakashi and myself are not really official.. We kissed," Her face turned bright red under her mask, "But I don't know if that means anything more than just that." Walking into the cottage Inari walked up to the front, "Two large mocha frappe's please." After paying for both coffee's she turned to Alara, "My treat." The coffee's came out quickly, "you ready to go shopping?" She asked smiling widely.

~~~

Shikamaru smiled at Kakashi, "Shogi works for me if you don't mind." Moving on his porch he pulled out the shogi bored and started setting it up. "Would you like to start or shall I?" Grinning he moved to sit comfortably and held his hand out, pointing to the seat before himself.

~~~

Itachi moved some hair from her face to behind her ear, "My love, I shall wear a mask, no one would know the difference, many people will be wearing masks as well. " kissing her head he continued, ' My name shall be Takashi Kimimo, no one would suspect a thing." Smiling he tilted her chin up and placed a chaste kiss.

Immy

Penpal

Old 04-30-2014, 02:38 AM

Alara listened to her "I want it to be official, but I also want the night to go well first" Alara had been in a relationship before, but it hadn't lasted, a couple actually, and they were really quiet ones meaning not many knew about them. Minus Kakashi-sensei knowing, she talked to him alot, but advice was not his topic in talking to guys. Then again he was a guy himself. Alara was more afraid of dating than anything else, death didn't scare her, and nothing else did at this moment. She didn't know what to expect out of a relationship that required...well she didn't like those in the past so obviously they ended, but she didn't want to not-date Shikamaru. She didn't like not knowing the outcomes of things and that was her weakness. "Ah!" Alara beamed excitedly "You kissed? When, last night?" nodding as they headed to one of the kimono shops she knew very well had the type of frabric and style she wanted.

~ ~ ~

Kakashi sat down saying "You first, you know it far better than I do, who do you think Asuma is going with?" Kakashi questioned while watching the other make his first move so he could make his own after that and keep the game going with.

~ ~ ~

Sakura smiled at the fact he was going to be able to walk around with her, even if he was wearing a mask, this was so much more than she could ever ask for, and asking for more would be just greedy. Sakura had everything she wanted right here as she happily kissed him back then pulled away looking rather shy "So my kimono is alright? It doesn't stand out too much?" she wasn't sure if she chose the right one or not.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 05-01-2014, 02:23 AM

Inari listened intently and nodded, "Waiting is good, I bet tonight will go awesome!" Smiling she looked up at the kimono shop and smiled until she heard what Alara said, "Well you see, he kind of walked me home and we kissed! It was amazing, but it confuses me, I don't know if we're together or what." She said as she opened the door to the shop for Alara, walking in behind her, "not tryiing to change the topic but any certain kimono style you're looking for? like color and design?"

~~~

Shikamaru thought for a moment, moving the shogi piece. "Probably Kurenai, they have been hanging out with each other a lot lately, she trains with him a lot as well... I don't think he knows I've noticed. He always runs off on our shogi games saying some lame excuse." Smirking at the last comment he made he looked up at another sensei that made lame excuses..

~~~

Itachi smiled at her and tilted her chin up again to make her see his face, "It's perfect my love, it suites you well." Smiling he pulled her into a warm embrace and chuckled, "You're so cute my love." He rubbed her back soothing her.

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-01-2014, 01:15 PM

Alara drinked her coffee "Well why don't you ask? Say you want to make it official? Honesty is a great thing in a relationship" Alara knew this was to be true, most who didn't have secrets from others tended to be in a good spot with their loved ones. Walking inside she looked at the different kinds and wondered what it would be she should get. "I like blue in most shades..." Alara contemplated the designs while drinking her coffee. First she saw a short blue Kimono with angel wings on the back of it, then she saw a blue one with cherry blossoms on it, and there were so many to follow "But I like green too..." Alara liked plants, flowers, vines, anything to do with nature. "What do you think? Blue with a night sky or green with vines and flowers?" there were many others as well, but blue or green were compliments of her (matching her)

~ ~ ~

"It's not lame if its for someone you care you about" Kakashi answered moving his piece looking up from the board for only a moment, he knew Shikamaru wouldn't need to cheat on the game, but you never let your guard down anywhere. "Though it would make him obvious that he was meeting up with someone without actually saying that" Kakashi supposedly thought.

~ ~ ~

Sakura rested against him content with how things were right now, she knew she wouldn't be later when he would have to leave, but she was quite glad right now and wouldn't ruin it. Taking his hand she led him over to the bed with the window and curtain closed so no one would see his face if they did run by even if she was on the third floor. Sitting down with him they still had two hours "Are you hungry, do you want me to make you something to eat?" she asked cheerfully.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 05-01-2014, 06:50 PM

Inari listened and nodded her head, "You're right, I shall do that tonight. Be completely honest with him." After looking around at the blue and green Kimono's she smiled at Alara, "Well there is a ninety-five percent chance that Shikamaru will be wearing green. So you have to decide if you want to match him with the green or wear the blue which looks good with green. Personally I think the green one with vines and flowers would look original and stand out, which is always good. No girl wants to look like some one else unless they are weird." She chuckled and smiled, "Sorry I'm so talkative, coffee makes me that way."

~~~

Shikamaru contemplated what Kakashi had said, "Well I suppose you are right." He watched Kakashi make his move and smiled, "I agree." He nodded his head and moved his piece finally thinking to himself, 'I can make a checkmate in another move, or should I draw this game out longer?' He chuckled softly at himself.

~~~

Itachi smirked as he watched he close her curtains and walk back to him. Nodding his head yes he spoke, "That sound delectable my love." Smiling he hugged the pinkette close to him and took in her smell, and her looks, and just everything seemed so perfect to him, finally letting go he smirked knowing she'd probably be blushing.

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-02-2014, 01:21 PM

Alara laughed a little somewhat quietly "Yea, I could see him in green, I probably should go with green, it would suit me alot better than blue" more than she wanted to admit as she picked out the green Kimono with vines and flowers. "Good, you should tell him by the way, I bet it will be so romantic" Alara said holding the Kimono up to her and then picked out some shoes to go with, she chose the actual shoes to go with it, and not any of her ninja shoes. "I have what I need, how are you going to wear your hair?" Alara asked wondering if the other girl was going to keep her hair up or let it down for the night. Alara wasn't sure what she was doing with hers, she normally liked it down so not to get a headache, but wondered if putting it up would be better.

~ ~ ~

"You might as well take your move, I knew from the start I wouldn't win this game" Kakashi smiled honestly, Shikamaru was one of the smartest people in Konoha, and so far as to what he had seen, Asuma is the only smart enough to even get a tie with the shadow ninja. "So are you two dating now? Or are you waiting for the right time?"

~ ~ ~

Sakura didn't want to let go, though her face was pink, a lighter shade than her hair, she stood up taking his hand and bringing him with her "What do you want to eat? or would you like me to surprise you?" She asked not sure if he had a particular favorite or not. Going into the kitchen she let go of his hand in order to look in the pantry.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 05-06-2014, 05:14 PM

Inari shook her head blushing, "I might, I don't know how romantic it will be though." She chuckled and looked at the girl in front of her, "You'll look stunning in that kimono hun." She smiled brightly as sshe watched Alara pick her shoes, "I'm probably going to wear my hair down, but it's so long, I might put it up. What do you think?" She wanted the other girls honest opinion and knew she'd get it.
~~~
Shikamaru chuckled and shook his head, making the final move, "you know... You are really smart, so don't feel to bad." He smiled and started to put the game away, "The girls should be ready in about an hour or so, would you like to walk on our land? Many don't get to see the beauty in it." He said almost happily.
~~~
Smiling he sat down at the little breakfast nook table and chuckled. "Surprise me, my love." He said as he watched her move around.

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-07-2014, 12:57 PM

"I wanted to go with the longer traditional one, but a thin material since I know the heat from everyone's body is going to make it a bit hot" Alara spoke smiling, though as they bought the kimono leaving she said "Well your hair is normally up isn't it and considering it's length it's probably best pulled back in a way" thinking for a few moments she thought of an idea or two "If you want your hair up, but in a different way then I suggest the ponytail braid, it looks like it's in a ponytail and the tail part is the braid. If you want it down, you could do a loose braid or even make your bangs into braids pulling them back so they stay up" she couldn't think of the idea of where she thought of that from.

~ ~ ~

Kakashi nodded once "I don't see a reason to say no to that suggestion, it would be an honor" Kakashi was respectful once he had to be and there were times he normally would be. Not knowing what to say at the moment, he followed Shikamaru wondering what Inari would look like in a Kimono, and wondered how such a beautiful girl could capture his mind so much that he would forget about his book for the time being.

~ ~ ~

Sakura smiled working in the kitchen humming a small tune she didn't realize she was doing as she started to make breakfast for the two of them. Normally she would skip thinking she ate too much and didn't want to get fat or anything. Sakura stayed in a pattern hoping Itachi would stay near her, she just loved being close to him, especially after not seeing him for a long time, and the last time she saw him it had been a few months. She loved going on missions with few people, because whenever she would say she was taking a bath and there was no other girls around her, she would secretly write a letter to him or try to meet up.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 05-08-2014, 01:44 AM

Inari liked both ideas, they sounded different but in a cool way, "I think I will pull up my bangs into a braid, it sounds super different than I normaly do, it would surprise Kakashi a lot." She smiled thinking of how pretty it will be, "So what are your plans for your hair? Up or down? What about makeup? I was thinking of doing my eyes to match the outfit since I never use makeup." She rubbed thhe back of her kneck, not knowing what to actually make it."
~~~
Shikamaru walked with his hands behind his head, staring at the sky. Looking he smiled as hiis thoughts turned to Alara, knowing she would look beautiful in her kimono, she looked beautiful no matter what she wore. "I wonder what the girls will look like." He walked past some wild flowers and pause. "Think we should pick them some flowers?"
~~~
Itachi watched Sakura and smiled, she was beautiful to him in every way. As she moved aroound the kitchen he watched carefully. Once she stood in one spot for a while he got up and hugged her from behind, placing his hands on her stomache, "I can't wait for this to be our normal morning routine." He whispered in her ear, kissing it, then kissing her neck. Pulling away he smiled, still hugging her then rested his head on her shoulder. "Tell me to move if I get in the way." He mumbled as he closed his eyes and inhaled, wanting to take in everything about her.

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-08-2014, 03:05 AM

"I use make up from time to time, it makes me look older, and it helps out on missions. The most I do is probably eyeliner and mascara, maybe I will do a touch of eye shadow lightly. I don't like bold when it comes to make up, it makes someone stand out too much" Alara thought about it "I'm not sure about my hair...it looks better down I am told, but I might just put mine in a twist or braid...I thought about leaving it down, but it wouldn't look that good. Maybe pulling my bangs back, I am not sure yet, what do you think?" Alara asked her new friend while drinking her coffee again.

~ ~ ~

Kakashi thought for a moment "Flowers would be a good idea, but which ones do we buy for the girls? They're similar yet different from other girls. Have you figured out which flower Alara likes? She did say there was one she adored more than the others" Kakashi thought about what Alara had said back on a mission when she was leaving the same time his team was. Shikamaru wasn't there that day, but Shino was so he understood how the girl felt as well.

~ ~ ~

Sakura did her routine making omelettes, bacon, and some toast for the two of them. She had the beverages in the fridge already and was glad she had enough to make the breakfast meal. "You and me both, Ita" Sakura spoke adding "I couldn't tell you to move away even if I wanted you to, though I don't" she quickly added that last part as she took her time cooking and finished up putting the meals on a plate for each of them. "Ready?" Sakura asked turning her head just to kiss him on the lips then smiled picking up the plates.