Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 05-27-2014, 10:42 PM

Kakashi heard Shikamaru's voice and didn't turn to face him "I am not sure, you're going to have to wait and ask Inari when she wakes up, she was the last one with her, before I had to get you both here. You were poisoned by the snake I know that much" Kakashi spoke waiting for Inari to wake up, once she did Kakashi looked relieved and pleased to see his angel awake in front of him. "I am so relieved that you are awake, Inari" Kakashi spoke knowing after this they deserved a long vacation and there was no way that Tsunade would say no. "Inari, where is Alara?"

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 05-27-2014, 11:38 PM

Inari looked at Kakashi and shook her head, She should still be at the site, that's where she was when she told me to leave so wee would all survive. I was running out of chakra because Nova couldn't suck the chakra from the ninja were knocked out." Sighing she continued, "Have y'all checked out the site? She is a nature user so you might check for any alterations in the terrain." She rubbed her eyes sighing again. "It's hard to let Nova out in a situation where she can't kill, i hope everyone understands." She looked the other way and crossed her arms across her chest, feeling bad.

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-27-2014, 11:57 PM

Kakashi kissed Inari's forehead "Thank you, maybe we missed something. I'll be back soon, my love" and with that he let go of her hand "How are you feeling?" he asked Shikamaru walking over to him "Well enough to go look for Alara?" he waited for Shikamaru to speak.

~ ~ ~

Sakura had taken the third shift and kept moving with Itachi as well as Kisame surprising them along the way. She was a small pink hair ninja of the leaf village that gave up her life and became an Akatsuki to begin her new life with Itachi. She was full of surprises yet to come.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 05-28-2014, 12:18 AM

Inari hummed in agreement to let Kakashi know that she heard him and understood looking over at Shikamaru she smiled sympethetiically.

Shikamaru sat up and rubbed the back of his neck, popping it in the process. Sighing he looked up at Kakashi, "I've been ready." He admited as he moved his feet to the side of the bed and stood up. Glancing at Inari he smiled, "We'll find her, don't worry Inari-sensei." He said in the kindest voice he could manage. Walking to the door he looked back, "I promise it will al be okay." he whispered to her, knowing she could hear and that it would calm her down.

Itachi awoke the next day and sighed as he saw Sakura alert. Getting out of the tent he smiled at her and hugged her, "Kisame sent word that are on our way, So your test shoulld be tomorrow upon entry of the village." he said while kissing the top of her head happily. Sighing he hugged her again and pulled away smirking "have I told you lately how much I love you?" He questioned.

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-28-2014, 12:42 AM

Kakashi lead him back to the site without asking for any back up, he didn't see the need to and so far it had been a couple of days since then, Kakashi wondered if she was even around, let alone alive. "I think it is best if we stick together" Kakashi suggested glancing around the area feeling something strange about the place. "Alara" Kakashi called out hoping for an answer.

~ ~ ~

Tsunade walked into the room where Lee was still asleep and Inari was in the bed "You're one of the most behaved patients I have met yet, most would be running out of the hospital by now" though she couldn't blame her for not wanting to get up or couldn't.

~ ~ ~

Sakura smiled at Itachi looking up at him when he hugged her "All the time" then she added "But I welcome it my liebchen" liebchen was another language

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 05-28-2014, 02:50 AM

Shikamaru nodded his head at Kakashi and took a step out into the clearing. Pausing he looked around at the strangely quiet area. Taking another step he paused and looked at Kakashi and looked at the ground then back to Kakashi. Taking another step forward he finally spoke, "Did you hear the difference in the three steps? I think there has been a change underground!" His eyebrows shot up as he threw a rock in the middle of the area.

~~~

Inari looked over at Lady Tsunade and she sighed dropping her head back against the pillow. "Nade. I am well, just slightly soar. The truth is it was just that I lost a lot of chakra. Nova came out and since she couldn't kill anyone or anything my chakra depleted significantly. I've rested well and i'm fine now. Just need to move my muscles a bit. Feels like I've been in bed for a week." She smiled at her cousin happily.

~~~

Smiling Itachi kissed her gently on the lips and pulled away as Kisame awoke. "We need breakfast then we need to be off." Kisame nodded his head as he went to the river to freshen up as Itachi started the fire again and warmed up the food that was left over the night before.

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-28-2014, 03:03 AM

The middle of the area crumbled after cracking all around them as Kakashi saw a single figure stand out from the rest. It was Alara or so it seemed like her, but there was something different going on here. "Shikamaru, do you see what I see?" he asked not sure if he was seeing what he was really seeing correctly or not. Alara did stand there, her hair covered in smaller flowers, her body wrapped in vines and plants with leaves and thorns. She looked more like a goddess of nature rather than a ninja of nature. Her eyes were opened as she scanned the area, her inner wild instincts had kicked in, and she was less cute in this form. Though it showed the maturity she had inside.

~ ~ ~

"Well you have been in here for about three or four days now just getting that energy back. So was Shikamaru until he left sneaking out with Kakashi" she shook her head.

~ ~ ~

Sakura stretched during that time and walked over to Itachi hugging him from behind kissing him "I'll be right back, bathroom break" Sakura said leaving so that she wouldn't be seen.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 05-28-2014, 03:35 AM

Shikamaru backed up and tilted his head, "Yes, I am seeing what you are... but it is Alara, trust me, I know." he said as he saw her look over at him. "ALARA, IT'S ME, SHIKAMARU!" He yelled out to her waving. Hoping that the her he knew was still intact.

~~~

Inari tilted her head to the side, "Strange it usually always takes one or two days. I need to restore my well it seems... As for Kakashi and Shikamaru, I thought they left with permission or I wouldn't let them go off like they did." She replied.

~~~

Itachi kissed her back and smiled brightly at her as he watched her walk away. Soon the food was ready and placed in their respected plates, he even made tea for everyone! It was green tea and he had a bottle of honey to sweeten it. Sighing as he finished he looked into the clouds, his brother would hate him for all this and more.... but he just couldn't not love Sakura.

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-28-2014, 09:28 PM

Alara hadn't changed, mainly in looks, and became a bit more primal in which she was always like that. Climbing trees, hiding in nature, and doing things most wouldn't do making her seem over hyperactive sometimes. Alara looked over at Shikamaru fully realizing that he was standing there as she walked over to them "So you came back, I hope Inari is doing well" Alara said .

~ ~ ~

Kakashi looked at Alara "What happened to you? I haven't seen something like this before" Kakashi spoke he nodded "Inari is tired, but alright"

~ ~ ~

Tsunade looked at her and shrugged "You all spent alot of time fighting and used up alot of energy, not to mention you got both Kakashi and Shikamaru away for Alara to finish it. I think that took alot of your energy up right there."

~ ~ ~

Sakura sat in a high tree thinking about how much she wanted to punch someone right now and that one person wasn't here. But she wouldn't give them that satisfactory wondering if the others would notice she was gone. She had told Alara about who she fell in love with and what she planned to do hoping the girl would keep the secret long enough to get back to the base. Alara had said she cared about Sakura enough that whoever she wished to love was not anyone's business, except for Sakura & Itachi's.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 06-16-2014, 05:57 PM

Shikamaru watched, completely shocked. He saw there wasn't much change in her, but there was a change. Hoping that she was the same as she was, in a way that he could still talk to her, and just be with her.... but he would alway love her.

~~~

Inari looked at Tsunade and glared slightly, "I still need to fill my well, that way I can use more chakra without having to kill people or almost kill people. I don't like killing unnecessarily." Sighing she rubbed her forehead, "I miss Kakashi already, this is just stupid." She mumbled too herself. Unsure when to tell Tsunade that Sakura loved Itachi, also unsure of where the girl was. "Where is Sakura?"

~~~

Itachi watched Sakura curiously. Coming behind her he wrapped his arms around her, "It will be okay love." He mumbled into her ear hoping to calm her down, "Now let me have a kiss then we should get going." He smiled at her happiily.

Last edited by CosmicFoxKitty; 06-16-2014 at 10:13 PM..

Immy

Penpal

Old 06-16-2014, 08:12 PM

"We do not know, we have a feeling Alara might know the answer to that, but we're not sure right now. Do you know anything?" Tsunade asked having already asked half of the village.

~ ~ ~

"Glad that Inari isn't harmed, this is part of who I am, I can be myself, and I can be this part of myself. Either way I'm one person, I just don't like people to see me this way because they wouldn't be able to understand even if I tried to let them" Alara tried to take his hand as Kakashi figured it was time to give them space, knowing they would be alright on their own he left them taking back whoever else came with them as back up, and went back to the village to see Inari so that he could inform her. And just to be able to see her.

~ ~ ~

Sakura turned to smile at Itachi "Don't worry, I'm not scared. I'm actually excited, I get to be with you even more now, it's the best thing I could ask for" Sakura responded her eyes showing that she was being honest in her words.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 06-19-2014, 12:59 AM

Inari bit her lip unsure if she should say anything. "Well Nade, you may want to sit for this." She told her as she waiting to give Tsunade time to sit if she wanted to or not. After the moment she continued, "Sakura did tell me she was in love with someone," Another awkward pause, "With Itachi Uchiha." Looking away she bit her lip feeling like she betrayed Sakura in a way.

~~~

Shikamaru happily took her hand, "But you're still the same person right? Because I kind of fell in love with the girl I knew. As long as you are still you then I'm perfectly fine with it... How troublesome, this is starting to sound like a book I read called Alice In Wonderland." Shaking his head he smiled and kissed her on her cheek, happy to be by her side.

~~~

Itachi smirked and placed a chaste kiss on her lips then moved his head to motion in the direction they were to go, "Lets go my love. Your new family is waiting for you." He smiled now and nuzzled her neck before moving on.

Immy

Penpal

Old 06-19-2014, 03:01 AM

"No, that can't be. Sakura has always been the one female ninja to chase after Sasuke Uchiha, his little brother, I can't see her going to some crazy psycho murderer like him. Must be a mistake, are you sure you're not mistaken?" Tsunade was refusing to believe this.

~ ~ ~

Alara remembered how pretty she looked even before her transformation, she did like this side of her, but she loved it even more when she could just be herself un-judged. If anyone else knew about this form she knew she would be labeled as a freak and tormented for it. Even in silence the torment would get to her. Closing her eyes as she relaxed her powers faded more now and she returned to normal. Though the flowers luckily still covered her to keep her from being in the nude in front of someone she liked or anyone for that matter. "Guess the flowers come in handy huh?" she smiled sweetly "We should probably get back, shouldn't we?" then she thought about something "Well first..." she leaned into him kissing him on the lips and pulled back shyly. "Now I'm good and I missed you. I am glad you're safe"

~ ~ ~

Kakashi made it back to the hospital listening in on the outside part of the window hearing about what Inari was telling the hokage not thinking it was a good idea considering the temper Tsunade had.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 07-04-2014, 02:40 AM

Inari sat there, biting her lip, "I'm almost positive Nade..." She gulped and looked away, not sure how she should feel about ratting out her friend. Sighing she looked at Tsunade and frowned. "I believe we should wait to hear if they have been spotted around the area together... The towns around here are small, everyone should know everyone's business... I could be wrong, but I'm scared to believe that I am right."

~~~

Shikamaru blushed as she commented about the flowers, not wanting the thought of what laid behind the flowers to pop into his head. Sighing he smiled at her as she gave him a peck on the cheek. "How troublesome woman." He mumbled before bringing her closer to him and planted a gentle kiss on her lips. "I'm the one who is glad to see you are okay. I don't know what I would do if I lost you... I really like you a lot." Blushing he intertwined their fingers and motioned back to the way, "After you ma'lady!" Smirking at her he thought to himself, 'I really have an amazing girlfriend.'

~~~

Inari felt Kakashi's presence, a bright gleam showed in her eyes. "I know this might be troublesome... but could Kashi and myself have a moment? I haven't really gotten to talk to him or anythiing." She blushed slightly, glad that her mask was on because thoughts of his lips on hers invaded her mind.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-13-2014, 02:16 PM

Tsunade nodded looking from Kakashi to Inari "Of course, I'll investigate the other two when they get back as well. Seeing as Kakashi is here must mean you have found the girl" Kakashi didn't answer her, but Lady Tsunade knew for sure that the younger ninja was found.

- - -

Kakashi sighed mentally to himself as he heard the door close behind him as the footsteps grew quieter. "We found her, she's alright, I think. I am not all that sure how much of her is alright" Kakashi stated looking to Inari and sitting on the side of the bed next to her "Are you feeling any better?" Kakashi was worried about Alara, however Inari was his top concern even though she seemed fine. He kissed her forehead, not to check a fever, but just to kiss her to make sure she was really there. Not that he doubted what he saw this time.

- - -

Alara's face turned red as the roses around her body almost. Sure she was the village tomboy that was hyperactive and acted like a child most of the time. She had the brains and power to go with it, but she wasn't someone who normally liked to date or being affectionate. Alara beamed happily "Oh I'll get you back for that one" she smirked always thinking of things as a challenge, that was what she was known for, taking life as a challenge, and keep on going. Walking back Alara explained to Shikamaru the fear she had if he had found out about her and was hoping not to show him. She continued to explain how she knew where Sakura was, but didn't need Lady Tsunade to know. "I won't tell anyone anything though, you're going to have to trust me so we can keep her safe this way. She is fine where she is and she'll be happier than any of us here. I still have to tell Kakashi a little bit later since his Sharigan doesn't work on me." Alara spoke.

- - -

Sakura had made it back to the headquarters while Sasori had made her up an Akatsuki uniform so she wouldn't be so easily noticeable. Konan was one of the first few people there learning from Sasori who was joining the team as a new rank. Sakura was excited not to only live with Itachi, but see the world threw their eyes. She really felt like a child right now, but there was no way in hell she was going to tell them that. Konan walked up to her "H-hello" Sakura spoke not sure if this blue hair woman would like her invading the female space since she seemed to be the only female there at the time. Konan hugged her "Ah. So you're cherry blossom, so nice to meet you" Konan glanced at Itachi "Don't worry, I'm not going to kill this little one, she is far too adorable."

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 08-16-2014, 03:08 AM

Inari looked out the window in her room, listening but not paying much attention. She felt terrible for ratting out her new friend. Sighing as Tsunade left she turned her attention straight to Kakashi, slowly intertwining her fingers with his unsure of herself. "What do you mean how much of her is alive?" She questioned, "I'm alright, just a little tired and upset, I feel like I didn't do enough... but I didn't want to kill those people, like... I just don't like killing people unnecessarily." Relishing in his kiss she sighed and squeezed his hand happily. "Shikamaru is with her right? I'm sure he can properly bring her all back... at least more so than any one else could." Sitting up she pulled her mask down with her free hand and kissed Kakashi through his mask, "Thank you for being here, I know how much you hate hospitals." She remarked, blushing.

~~~

Shikamaru listened to her intently as they walked together as she spoke. Sighing contentedly he squeezed their intertwined hands gently as he continued to listen to Alara. "Ah, you can try to get me back, but I'll continue to win." Winking as he replied. The smirk on his face slowly fell down as she started talking about Sakura. "This sounds like a rather tricky situation... I promise not to tell anyone, but you are definitely going to have to talk to Kakashi, she is his student after all... and he was rather close to her here lately if I remember correctly. Though I could be mistaken." Looking up at the clouds his eyes widened. "Did Inari know? She can't lie to Tsunade, like at all... Growing up with her made it especially hard for her to lie to Tsunade." Rubbing the back of his neck with his free hand he looked over at Alara and smiled "But I'll follow whatever you say." He then heard her say the last part, "I didn't know you were invincible to the sharingan." He smirked at that.

~~~

Itachi nodded his head and smirked slightly, "Indeed she is." He said quietly, though loud enough to let Konan hear. Pulling Sakura closer to him he planted a chaste kiss upon her head. Guiding her through the base and stopped in front of a room, "There isn't any extra rooms at the moment, They didn't know if you wanted to stay with me or have your own room. If you want your own room we will build an addition. Until you decide we have to share a room. If that's okay with you." He opened the door to show a rather dark room, flipping the light switch on everything was black and navy blue. "If you want to stay with me we can redecorate the room together... I was thinking black and red, or maybe black and pink." He turned his head away from her to hide the growing blush on his face that only she could give.

Immy

Penpal

Old 11-11-2014, 04:11 PM

(Got my food, got my coffee, I have about an hour & a half to post in four roleplays out of six seeing as a bunch others died from inactivity of others without notice)

"I said 'alright' not 'alive' either way I guess it fits her. She seems to have been hiding who she truly is on the inside and well it shows greatly. At least when we found her that is. Nothing to worry about though, I believe Shikamaru will have this under control." Kakashi answered comforting her questions he hoped. Kakashi smiled gently at her "If it's to come see you, I won't mind, I just hope you don't make a habit of this." Kakashi said after she kissed him and slipped his masked down just to give a real kiss between the two of them. Then he slid their masks back up sensing people walking by. He wasn't sure if anyone would enter, but they both did like their privacy.

----------------------------------------

"Yea, a little bit. Probably why people fear me if they found out. Anyways, if she did tell I'll have to find a way to keep Tsunade off our backs about it. I don't want her to go after Sakura trying to get her back if pinky is truly happy" using Sakura's nickname she gave her because she had pink hair.

----------------------------------------

Sakura waited for the door to close behind them as she looked around the room. It could use a brighter color here and there, but, when Itachi mentioned black & pink. She was a bit surprised seeing he turned his head away. "We can decide on the colors later, for now, let's blend them" Sakura spoke using her hand to take his face within her palm and turn his face to hers. She leaned up on her toes, brushing her lips against his kissing him gently, and her free arm was laying on his right arm to help keep her stable. Sakura had the intentions to share the room with him originally from the start.

(This looks like something would happen haha Saku/Ita/Kisa)

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-26-2014, 04:21 PM

Inari was blushing because of the kiss, he always had that effect on her. Sighing she rubbed the back of her neck, "Well honestly I'm ready to get out of this place. It smells like... I don't like the smell." She looked out the window again and intertwinded her hand with his as she then looked at the iv in her hand, tempted to rip it out. "Has Nade-kun already left? She could release me. I know they wont let me leave until my chakra is up a little more but i'm so ready to just leave. I can regain chakra once we get home." She squeezed his hand gently.

~~~

Shikamaru nodded and looked at Alara lovingly, "I understand. Keeping friends happy. That's good. Just so long as she doesn't attack the village, I wont stand for that. It's our home. It's where my family is, our friends. I couldn't just stand by because she is my friend. I know that the Akatsuki will try and let her join if she has her mind set to it she will." He let out a sigh, "This is so troublesome."

~~~

Itachi was shocked at the youngers actions and blushed slightly when he felt her lips touch hers. Smiling he bent his head to deepen the kiss, wrapping his left arm around her back to stabalize her. Pulling away slightly he whispered "I would like that very much my Sakura blossom." With that he kissed her gently again and then pulled away, wrapping both arms around her and picking up the tiny young woman. Carrying her to the bed he laid her gently down on the silk bed spread and smiled, "We should rest." He mumbled as he crawled over her, kissing her in the process, and flopped over to the other side of the bed smiling.

Immy

Penpal

Old 01-17-2015, 01:51 AM

"Nade already left for the day, but she knew you wouldn't want to stay put. Kind of like Naruto and Lee" Kakashi chuckled "So she allowed for me to be able to take you home tonight, if that is what you want" he smiled gently looking at her, she had some what of a glow around her due to the little light coming from outside. Standing up he took the safety measures of removing the IV's from her arms. "Do you want to walk or would you like me to carry you out the window? Either way I'm alright with it and you probably should reserve your energy" he winked, well if you could see it that is with his other eye being covered up like usual.

- - - -

"Hey Shikamaru?" Alara spoke "No matter what happens, I don't believe she'll harm her family, and if she does. We'll be there to stop it, now let's get back home before I decide to pin you to the tree and kiss you" she beamed happily still walking as they finally made it to the village back home. Luckily it wasn't that long of a day or anything and she wasn't too attached to her free-verse self.

- - - -

Sakura smiled resting next to his side "Hey 'tachi? I'm really glad you came for me" Sakura nuzzled into his chest and drifted off peacefully to sleep adding "I'm really happy to be with you" then she was out, worn out from the day they just had, and would later have to thank her friends if they are keeping this a secret from their Hokage and everyone else. Naruto would be so mad, but who cares and Sasuke, well he probably wouldn't ever care. Not that she cared, she got someone way better she fell in love with, and even tried really hard to be with her.

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-03-2015, 09:07 PM

this is dead...?