Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-19-2015, 06:43 PM

a hum sounded in the distance. The girl couldn't see anything, but even the water vibrated with the sound. Soon, more groups of fireflies began to appear. First one on the girl's right side, then two more coming from behind and four to the left. Before long, the lights became so numerous that it looked like a great stampede would descend of them. This stampede consisted of more leaf boats like theirs though, hundreds of them with more fireflies to light the way. At the helm of these boats were fairies. Their wings created the buzz in the air and the girl squealed and tried to steer her boat because they were all moving so much faster that she feared being capsized. Were these the enemy fairies she was competing against? A great ship ten times larger than her leaf twisted into view in front of her and at the helm was...

Aimless.Wanderer
A.K.A ii-AznGurlDream-ii

Old 06-07-2015, 03:02 PM

[Oh my God. Writer's block is the worst. It's been forever since the last post!! D:]

... an elf dressed as a Captain Hook look-alike. "Hurry up and get on!" He called, throwing a rope out to her and Moonshine. The girl and cow grabbed onto the rope and held on for dear life as the fairies split up to let the large ship pass through. The girl and cow began to slowly inch up along the rope as the boat kept moving slowly, their leaf-boat long forgotten. As soon as they managed to board the ship, they realized they had stopped at a port. Looking around, the girl was in awe, as the city looked like it was...

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-07-2015, 09:59 PM

(You're back!)

floating on the water. Boardwalks crossed here and there over the water's surface and the buildings bobbed on it despite the grandiose look of them. And no doubt, the port looked like beyond rich. Everything had been gilt in marble, gold, and jewels. The ship threw out it's mooring lines just as the the girl spoke up. "Where is this place?"

The elf captain turned back to grin at her. "This is Pelanis, the great lost ocean city and home of...

Aimless.Wanderer
A.K.A ii-AznGurlDream-ii

Old 06-09-2015, 01:55 AM

(So sorry I didn't post. Life happened and now that I have no school I can get back to posting again~ >3<)

... the guardian fairies." Guardian fairies? "Those fairies that you saw earlier are always on the lookout for intruders and such, good thing that I knew who you two were or you would both be dead meat by now." Moonshine shivered violently at the thought. Confused at Moonshine's presence, the elf shot the girl a questioning stare. "What's that?"
"What?"
"The thing beside you on four legs?" Moonshine was a little peeved at the fact that the elf called her a 'thing', but it wasn't like she expected him to know better by the look in his eyes anyway.
"Moonshine's a cow." The elf nodded and said nothing else as the port raised up to their level for them to get on. The girl noticed that the port was powered by hydraulic lifts, and she was surprised that such things existed. "Welcome to Pelanis! There are lots of things to do here, though Alec probably has given you your task already, right?" The girl nodded her head, though if she was honest, she kind of forgot the task. The elf noticed this and handed her a small slip of paper. "It's from Alec." As if the smell of expensive cologne and wet fur was of any indication. Opening the note, it said...

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-10-2015, 06:31 PM

(you're just fine)

"Sometimes making allies is an important part of the journey." The girl folded the note up again with a nod. That sounded simple enough. She didn't see the tiny print at the bottom of the letter though, but if she had, it would have read: "but be careful of who is ally and enemy." It seemed very clear that Alec was telling her to befriend this elf man though. She turned to Moonshine.

"Well, what do you think? Should we explore the city?"

Moonshine was just about to answer when someone ran toward the docks with...

Aimless.Wanderer
A.K.A ii-AznGurlDream-ii

Old 08-20-2016, 02:14 PM

(I'm screaming at Minhyuk in your signature Kat Dakuu:)

... A large surfboard. "Wait! You'll need this!" The tiny man said, handing it to the girl. She looked at it a little confused. "What'll I need this for?"

"It's for the cow. She's not going to be able to go on the hydraulic lifts with you without this. But don't worry though, the surfboard has hydraulic lifts on them too to support her." He said, putting on peculiar things on his feet that look like water skates. "Follow me."

The port opened to reveal the most beautiful scene before them. There was water everywhere, sparkling and blue. Waterfalls flowed from the high terraces that were filled with homes and other buildings. "Is this Pelanis?"

"Sure is! Pretty, ain't it?" The elf said, stepping off the dock and into the water. The things on his feet instantly turned into...

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-20-2016, 07:23 PM

(Isn't minhyuk adorable?!)

Fins, like a scuba diver's flippers. It made her think of mermaids, though without a single tail like shown in the storybooks. There was something too powerful and dangerous to the look anyway. The girl looked on in awe before she was handed her own 'skates' and motioned toward the water. Other elves were already doing the same and what fairies were on board flew toward the port that housed other vessels like this one, though none so large or grand. "Will a surfboard be alright for, moonshine," she asked just before climbing down to the water. Like the others, her skates turned to fins that seemed to instinctively know how to churn in the water. She looked back to her cow companion, worried. Moonshine just jumped down toward the water with her surfboard though and just before she reached the water....

Aimless.Wanderer
A.K.A ii-AznGurlDream-ii

Old 08-21-2016, 01:00 AM

(Monsta X is ruining my life. Kihyun is more my type but Minhyukkie is just adorable <3)

... The surfboard turned into a little motorboat so Moonshine would be able to use it. "Wow! This is pretty awesome!" The cow exclaimed, looking around the mechanism with big eyes. At this point the girl was pretty much accustomed to her cow friend being able to talk and simply just smiled up at said friend. The elf interrupted their wonder and said, "Now, now. We need to get a move on. We still have to finish this obstacle course race and get you back to Alec."

That's right... The girl totally forgot about the race. It had been a while since she had seen him anyways. I wonder how he's doing? Does he miss us? Did he get other people to fill in for us now that we're not around anymore? The thought of him replacing her and Moonshine filled her with an inexplicable sadness. Just then, the elf turned around to face them and...

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-22-2016, 10:00 PM

(They're the first group in a long time to really pull me all the way into their fandom)

Smiled, like he knew exactly what she'd been thinking. "Don't forget he sent you that letter. Even if you don't see it, this is all part of training," the elf said. The girl didn't know how, but she had to concentrate on navigating the water so and didn't get a chance to ask. It was a quick journey and before long, they reached the docks and the ramp that led up from the water to them. The instant her fin-feet touched the ground, they turned back to skates so she could glide up to the city that opened before her.

"Wow!" She couldn't help her exclamation. Not when the brilliant spires of the cith rose up right in front of her. As moonshine reached her side, looking a little estastic, the girl turned back to the elf. "But why here? What about the obstacle course?"

The elf grinned, real bright. "Well, that's because...

Aimless.Wanderer
A.K.A ii-AznGurlDream-ii

Old 08-24-2016, 01:16 AM

(I don't blame you. Monsta X is addictive. Actually Kpop is hella addictive XD)

"... You've made it to the final stage already!" The elf exclaimed, clapping his hands. The girl and cow looked at each other, utterly confused. Weren't they swallowed up by the Furtive Shadow that ended up getting them here? This world just wasn't making any sense. But the girl had a more important question on her mind.

"But what is this race all about? What are we racing for and why are we here?" She asked the elf as the elf weaved through the crowd of elven folk that seemed to be bustling around the busy port city. Shimmering lights hung from the shops and homes, shining in soft pastel colors, giving an almost ethereal look to the place. The elf stopped in front of a door that seemed to be a misplaced item. While all the buildings were dainty in detail and structure and shimmering in light, this door seemed heavy, almost ominous.

Turning to the two, the elf blinked up at them before saying, "Well, the real reason for this race is because..."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-26-2016, 05:47 PM

(No doubt about that!)

...Otherwise, we go to war." The elf's face turned serious, dark even, for a second. "This was simply the last resort. As for this city, Pelanis, is the headquarters for a most important and secret alliance. It is for this reason that Alec and I brought you here." He laid his hand on the ominous door and a strange red light glowed out from where his palm touched. As second later, the sound of gears clacked and screeched from behind the door as it began to slide open.

The girl swallowed hard, a cold feeling stealing over her. Moonshine appeared frozen in place and she wanted to ask if her friend felt this same sense that something terrible might happen, but she feared admitting that in front of the elf. Just as the door cracked open a foot, a crash sounded from inside and then a terrible boom of a voice that could only belong to a....