AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via Yahoo to AmaniIshtar

Old 10-01-2012, 06:43 AM

I've had braces, they suck. And been thru at least 2 different oral surgeries. They suck balls kinda, but still fun as hell at the same times since you're pretty much on a liquid diet for a few days or so while the mouth heals. Luckily I seemed to have had a high pain tolerance, because both times I didn't need the pain medication they sent me home with and as soon as I woke from the anesthesia I was right back out in the yard playing. I'm actually thinking I had a high pain tolerance when I was little, but not so much anymore since I don't do many of the crazy stunts I used to. It took me about an hour to get over what I had thought was a sprained wrist, but the school nurse then informed me and my gramma that it wasn't a sprain. So after a hospital visit and an xray later, yay I got myself a nice big cast up to mid arm as I had fractured my wrist. -.- Dr had told me not to play any sports. I ignored him. I loved soccer as a kid and during reccess I was playing games with the other kids and running around. I healed just fine.

And I agree, sugar is a weakness of mine. I've been trying to slowly get away from it, but not enough to want to switch over to sweeteners or artificial bullshnit, or diet anything. Yuck! But at least now I'm not drinking up to 6cans of coke a day. Its more like 1-3 if I were to include the cups at work. I still love chocolate, but lately I've been craving mint and chocolate, and no I'm not preggars.