I'm off to lunch! <3
-is glomptackled-

Okay then. Toodles. ^-^

Temmon
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-30-2007, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yreka
Temmon: Yeah. I want to get queen's crown, female/male welcome shirts/balloons and possibly the v-day hairpin before inflation takes them up. I'm happy that Aeris' auction is doing so well and deflating items. Since I know common prices won't jump, I decided to go for them after I get a few of the rare stuff.

Real life pants stealing is awesome. 8D
:3 That makes a lot of sense. I'm glad I don't really want any of the VDay items. Even with the massive drop in their prices. ^^"

Yesh it is. 8)

Bye, Wings. <3

Yreka
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-30-2007, 04:33 PM

Kinda makes sense unless you take my Gaia Avatar Talk background into account. In that case, commons = pure luff. ~ <333

Only v-day item which I really want right now would be the hairpin. The sash would be nice, but I don't care if I don't get it. I just want to be able to have a purdy red thing in my hair. owo

I should try to steal some of my friend's pants some time. It sounds fun.

Temmon
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-30-2007, 04:41 PM

:3 I luffle the commons here. I've got an all female/unisex commons quest. xD Although if I decide to stay male for any length of time, I'd prolly increase that to every common. @_@

The hairpin's pretty, but I dun like it that much. The sash is pretty, but again, I don't think I'd use it. If the price for the VDay pendent ever gets down to less than 1k, I'd prolly buy it. xD Is pwitty and I've always kinda liked it.

xD Although we tend to steal each other pants while they're on each other...

Yreka
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-30-2007, 04:47 PM

Yar. The commons here on Mene are awesome. It's like just about every item looks like a lot of time was put into its creation. <3

I get what you mean about the pendant. Thing is that I usually get a smallish collection of the larger items first then work down to accessories. If those go down under 1k though as you hope they will, i'd pounce also. Because accessories = <3 on any site in my opinion. You should see how overly accessorized my Gaia avis tend to be due to the details they give.

o.o
I don't think i'd steal my friend's pants while they were still on since she'd likely think me a pervert. D<

Temmon
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-30-2007, 04:51 PM

I agree. <3

xD I don't like cluttered avvys. ^^" Which is one thing I dislike about Gaia. Too many really cluttered avvys. D: Although I guess that that'll happen as time goes by here too. I need more hairpins. @_@ Or just head stuff. Right now all I have are a couple eyepatches and two hairpins. :( And my crownie. <3

xD Yesh she prolly would.

Yreka
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-30-2007, 04:55 PM

Ah. I'm one of those corrupted by Avatar Talk who likes complex layering and such. People might call it clutter, but we call it more complex clutter. I'm one of those people who loves using no-skins and skin balance when it shows. :3
I think Mene does need more head stuff. But i'm guessing that it's in the works. ^-^

Well. Yeah. One of them would laugh, call me a pervert, and put her pants back on. The other would slap me and walk away then maybe remember to run back for her pants. xDDDD

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 07-30-2007, 04:57 PM

I am not cluttered... :oops:

Temmon
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-30-2007, 04:59 PM

:3 Mine are all simple. Even on Gaia. I don't like using CI's unless they're unobtrusive and such. To each his own? Well, that new update added a lot more hairpins. I just don't have the money to get them... And I wanna get three of the silver decor tiaras. xp Which are fairly expensive. And, yeah, I have a large wantlist. ^^"

xDDD I have no idea what I'd do if a friend just stole my pants from off of me. Stare mebbe? Boyfriend ish another matter, though. xD

Grah. I hate Flash. @_@

Kwaihn
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-30-2007, 05:00 PM

• o 3o
    -rolls on the floor-

Temmon
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-30-2007, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xuvrette
I am not cluttered... :oops:
You're the opposite of cluttered. xD

*pokes Kwaihn*

Kwaihn
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-30-2007, 05:02 PM

• o 3o
    -is poked-
    OWEH DX

Yreka
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-30-2007, 05:03 PM

Temmon: Heh. I only use MCs when I feel like the color/balance is needed. So I acctually end up with usually about 5 on each avi. But in relative to the amount of commons/uncommons that I wear, it's a small number. xD

That would be amusing. Someone steals your pants and you stare. xD

Kwaihn: owo
-rolls on the ceiling-

Kwaihn
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-30-2007, 05:06 PM

• Ooo, were talking about Gaia? :D
    I have 2 MCs on my avi there currently, Pandy Pack and Enchanted Strings, most of the items i have on my Gaia avi are commons or Giftbox items.

Temmon
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-30-2007, 05:08 PM

@Kwaihn: Hee hee. :twisted:

@Yreka: :3 Although, admittedly, I only have two opened CI's. ^^" Sold the rest of them to fuel my addiction to commons. xD

>.< Would be embarrasing.

Yreka
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-30-2007, 05:10 PM

I currently have four on, but it took me three counts to make sure. At first I thought it was just two. xD

Western Zodiac in crown form.
Chain of Command in tail form.
Demonic Anklets in anklets form.
Angelic bracelets.

Currently wearing 18 commons but that number normally is higher seeing as i'm also wearing one of the fly head things. Can't layer as much on the head as normal. Look up -[[Yreka!]]- if you want to see. :3

Yreka
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-30-2007, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temmon
@Yreka: :3 Although, admittedly, I only have two opened CI's. ^^" Sold the rest of them to fuel my addiction to commons. xD

>.< Would be embarrasing.
I think you've been corrupted by Mene if you're calling Gaia MCs/DIs as CIs. xD
Addiction to commons is a perfectly normal affliction. I have it also. ~ <3

Temmon
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-30-2007, 05:17 PM

Eh. I just kinda picked CI up from people. ^^ And I dun get on Gaia anymore, so I don't know what people are calling them there. xD

Commons are fun! <33333

*pokes your avvy* That's amusing. ^^

'M Temmon on Gaia too, if you wanna see mine. :3

Yreka
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-30-2007, 05:22 PM

Meh, it's fine. I just find it amusing that people call stuff differently all the time. 'Tis fine.

-goes off to look you up-

Temmon
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-30-2007, 05:30 PM

Yep yep. xD

I'm wearing that dress because of an inside joke between my boyfriend and I. ^^

nescia
(^(エ)^)

Old 07-30-2007, 05:33 PM

My Gaia avatar is in my signature. It's got a ton of monthly collectibles on at the moment, but I like commons. xD

Temmon
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-30-2007, 05:34 PM

Your avvy's cute. <3

I think it's lunchtime now. ^^

Yreka
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-30-2007, 05:37 PM

Temmon: o.o
That is all I can say. But yes, it is extremely simple. If thrown into Åvatar Talk, you'd likely be docked some points for it being overly simple and kinda boring. D:

Nescia: Let's see. I have...11 MCs. And about 400 commons. xD

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 07-30-2007, 05:40 PM

Peoplez, I have a question. I haven't bought anything from shop yet...but...I would like to know...

is buying the harem dress in male account, the harem could only be wore by male?

Temmon
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-30-2007, 05:42 PM

Is o.o a good thing? xD

:3 I used to go to AC back when simple avvys were in fashion. xD Now I wouldn't bother.

I unno how many commons I have. Around 200 mebbe?

Is foodtime now. ^^ Later!

Edit: Back.

@xuvrette: If you happen to see this: The harem set is male only. It can't be worn by females period. ^^