Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 09-26-2011, 02:45 AM

Name: Kirin
Ability: magnetism.
Background: He's just come into his powers, and is just learning how to use his power. He was living on his own so nobody in his family knows.

Fiona_Watergate
Legum servi sumus ut liberi esse...

Old 09-26-2011, 02:53 AM

Name: Fiona
Ability:Flight
Background:Fiona has had her powers since she was about five, her wings began to come from her back, and by the age of seven she knew how to use them. Her parents keep her from the big City and told her that there are people out there who want to hurt her, but when her family died she was only ten. it was then that the organization took her in as there own pet, the gave her a place to live, and sent her out on missions.

Last edited by Fiona_Watergate; 09-26-2011 at 03:26 AM..

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 09-26-2011, 03:11 AM

Kirin is sitting in an alley working on his powers. He is levitating empty beer and pop cans. He had just been chased out of a restaurant when he couldn't control his powers. He lets out a sigh.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 09-26-2011, 03:22 AM

Fiona was on a mission to find other mutants for the 'man' as she called them. Since her family died she had no where else to go. A few days later they found her, her wings were the only thing that keep the rain off of her skin. She remember looking up at the man in the black suit. He held out his hand to her and said. "please child come with us we can help you." She went with him, and found that the only time she could leave the huge building and fly was when she was looking for people like herself. It had been ten years since she join the forces of the organization.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 09-26-2011, 03:27 AM

"Hey freak what are you doing?" A group of twenty something boys spot Kirin. They start throwing rocks at him. Kirin runs away heading back to his apartment the metal around him flies up as he goes.

Last edited by Kirin Rosenbaum; 09-26-2011 at 03:38 AM..

Fiona_Watergate

Old 09-26-2011, 03:33 AM

Fiona spotted the metal she flew to the man on the run, when she set foot on the ground she looked at the boys who where throwing the rocks. "Leave him alone!" she said, she could tell that they would keep coming so she thrusted a gust of wind that knocked them on there butt. "Leave him alone." she said as she looked towards the man who now was gone. "Wait..." she said softly, but knew that he was already gone, so instead of going after him she flew back into the air.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 09-26-2011, 03:40 AM

Kirin has stopped in another alley way trying to catch his breath. He hated this so much, why couldn't people just leave him alone. And who was that strange woman. His long black hair is coming out of it's braid and it hangs in his face.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 09-26-2011, 03:49 AM

Fiona only wanted to help the stranger, she didn't want to hurt him. It had been a long time since she landed in the city like that. She then decided to take a walk. She landed on the same side walk where the boys where, her bare feet gently touched down on the ground, her long blond hair touched the floor after her feet, her skin was pail and her close where, well just a white dress the came just a bit above her knee. She looked about to make sure no one was around, for the corpartion hated when people saw her, She made her wings shrink just a bit, the white feather clung to her body as she walked about the side walk. She didn't really care for the feel of the side walk, so she walked over to the grass and slipped her feet into it. Fiona softly smiled at the grass.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 09-26-2011, 03:51 AM

Kirin in anger sends a dumpster flying down teh alley. It bursts out just a couple alley ways up from where Fiona is. He is just so pissed off. Why was this happening to him. Didn't one become a mutant during puberty?

Fiona_Watergate

Old 09-26-2011, 03:56 AM

She looked to where the flash came from, and softly flew towards it. "hi." she said softly to Kirin. "Is everything okay?" she asked looking about the ally way. "Are you hurt? I could help you if you would like." she said with a half smile. She gently landed on the floor of the ally, though really she was hovering just about the ground.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 09-26-2011, 03:58 AM

"Who are you?" He asks softly. He knows that she had saved him from the gang but he still isn't sure if he should trust her.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 09-26-2011, 04:00 AM

Her smile became fuller, "I'm Fiona. I can help you." she said. She looked down at the ground. "umm could we go stand in the grass? This place is dirty and I don't want to get my feet dirty, my wings are getting a bit tired.." she said as she looked to the grass but the side walk. Fiona missed the feeling of grass, mostly because the organisation wouldn't let her have it.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 09-26-2011, 04:01 AM

Kirin nods standing. He heads to the grassy area.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 09-26-2011, 04:04 AM

She flew over to the grassy area and gently landed. Her smiled came back to her. "thank you. I've been flying all day." she said as she looked to the ally. "Why were those men after you?" she asked looking back at Kirin. She was worried that he was hurt. "are you okay?" she asked again, just to make sure he was okay.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 09-26-2011, 04:28 AM

"I'm fine, just mad that's all." He says.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 09-26-2011, 02:42 PM

She looked to him and gently placed a hand on his shoulder. "come with me." she said softly

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 09-26-2011, 02:47 PM

"I just want to get back to my apartment. I'll be fine once I get there. Besides, why should I trust you." His gold eyes flash a bit.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 09-26-2011, 02:49 PM

"I'm just trying to help" she said as she took a step back as she did her wings kinda wrapped themselves around her in protection. "I don't want to hurt you." she said softly, as peeked threw the feathers of her wings.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 09-26-2011, 02:54 PM

Kirin takes a deep breath. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." He takes another deep breath. "Just let me go home and pack some stuff and I'll come with you." He says.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 09-26-2011, 02:58 PM

Fiona withdrew her wings and her big blue eyes glittered under the moon light "Okay I'll wait here." she said softly. Fiona some way or another perfered to talk in soft tones. Witch to most people was weird, though to most people the fact that she could fly was even more weird. She nussled her toes into the grass and smiled at Kirrin. "I'm Fiona by the way." she said as she put her hand out to touch his.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 09-26-2011, 03:06 PM

"You already told me." He says with a smile. "My name is Kirin." He says before heading up the street. He thinks, briefly, about just not coming back. But then he feels guilty. He looks around his apartment and then starts packing. He leaves payment and a note for the landlord before heading back to Fiona.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 09-26-2011, 03:10 PM

Fiona sat in the grass and waited patiently. Hoping that Kirin would come back, but wasn't quite sure if he would. Fiona looked down at her hands and gasped for a moment. "My fingers really could use some nail polish." she said softly to herself. She looked up to see Kirin heading towards her, her smile widened on her face. "you came back." she said softly.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 09-26-2011, 03:11 PM

"Yeah." He says. "you know I thought, that, getting powers happened during puberty."

Fiona_Watergate

Old 09-26-2011, 03:16 PM

"For some other like me get them when there small, and others get them when there older. Its all in the persons body." she said. "Want to fly?" she asked him. "I'll exsplain what's happening to your body when we get to the organisation." she said softly.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 09-26-2011, 03:21 PM

"Sure. Can you handle me and my stuff?" He asks.