sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-12-2011, 04:40 AM

If you are not us please do not post in here at all.

Name:Mistuko Satou
Pic: ((Hair is medium long))

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-12-2011, 04:51 AM

name: Miazima (Miaz)
description: black hair to his waist often tied back in a traditional chinese style. Mostly straight with a slight wave. Light blueish/purple eyes with long lashes. Very tall, just under 6 foot, but slender with long graceful limbs. Very pale skin to the point of almost looking unnatural.
Clothes: traditional kimono or flowing robe type things. Reds and gold look good on him.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-12-2011, 05:15 AM

A young Sciencetist named Mitsuko Satou sighs out while. working on one her new project's with a few of her co-workers. lately she had been trying to figure out a way to make. Miazima in to a human even if she did build him only 8years ago. the woman slowly started to fall in love with him over past 7years. "How are you doing today Miaz? did you get enough sleep in your sleep mode?" Mitsuko ask the robot male in a happy yet questioning voice. she had met a few other Sciencetist that have made about 2 other robot's in to humans.

One of the Sciencetist made his female robot get married to him. in only 5months after he had made her in to a human. that was about 6years ago today they now have a young son that is 3years old. how would have guess a robot turned human can have children. with only a few small problems on the side. the 2 Sciencetist had made a male robot for his wife so they could. have a child of there own since she was not able to have baby's. he made the male robot in to a baby boy in only 2years ago. the use to be robot is now a 2 year old baby boy.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-12-2011, 05:50 AM

Miaz slowly turned his head to look at Mitsuko, eyes focusing from their dazed state. She just woke him from his sleep mode and he gave the room a cursory glace to see where he was. When he saw it was the same room he had fallen asleep in, he focused back on the scientist who had made him. "I am well today and have gotten the correct amount of sleep," he said in a calm voice, offering a polite smile.

His days were often like this, calm and pleasant. He knew he was only a robot and not able to feel the full spectrum of emotion, but he liked being here and liked being with Mitsuko. He did wonder sometimes what having a human heart would feel like.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-12-2011, 06:05 AM

She smile's hearing him say that then pull's him in to a hug. "How about we go out today? you still need to learn how to act in public with other humans. besides you need some new clothes. some of your old clothes are falling apart form being worn out." Mitsuko says to Miazima yet look's over at one of her co-workers. they have been trying to get in contact with one of the two. Sciencetist that were lucky to make there robots in to humans.

They had been trying for almost a year now to see when one of them. is not to busy with there own busy work scheduled. "Excuse me Dr.Satou but what should we do if. one of your collages call while you are out with Miaz?" a man ask her since she was his boss after all. he help's out with keeping the robot male in tiptop shape.

"Tell them to call my cell phone oh and tell how ever call's. I'll pay them any a mount of money they want." she says quickly as the woman takes her lab coat off. so she can go out with her beloved Miazima heck it could not be help. the woman all ready got lucky with a small test. but that test was being work out right now as they speak.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-12-2011, 06:29 AM

Miaz's eyes got a bit brighter and he smiled with a bit more enthusiasm this time. He liked to go out and see the humans and how they lived. the lab and the scientists were all fascinating to him, but he enjoyed the interactions of the people just walking through stores or driving in their cars most. He could watch for hours.

"Can we go out, really?" he asked. He did not want to impede the research, no matter how much he wanted to go out. But it seemed Mitsuko had decided that they would and had already taken off her lab coat. He had been sitting, legs tucked underneath him as he leaned back against the wall, and let his feet fall to the floor. They were bare and he could feel the cold ground, though it didn't particularly bother him. He padded up to Mitsuko and stood by her side.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-12-2011, 07:07 AM

"Go get some clothes,sock's and shoe's on please. they have rules outside the lab you need to obey. but don't worry they are only strict about the no shirt no shoes rule mostly." she says then starts to walk off to her office to go get her purse. Mitsuko only let a few of her co-workers know about her little test. she had tried to make to make livening sperm for robots. so far it look like the project is working sure to most people it sounds crazy. but she wanted to become a mother,get married to her robot before are after turning him human. start a family yet she would still would work to make other people's dreams come true.

Mistuko's office was only a few door's away form the lab Miazima is kept in. she only sleep's in her office her take phone call's in there. but she would take most of her meals in to the lab. so she'd be able to keep on working on her resche all day en night. at times she would admit that most of her work. was to help people that are in love with there robots all ready so they can. live with there robots in there homes,get married to them at long the country you live in past that law by now. here in Japan that law got past about 20years ago after a human. secretly got married to his robot about 10year's before it took 6year's to get the law past.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-12-2011, 07:33 AM

Miaz nodded once to Mitsuko and slipped out of the lab to the walk-in closet like space that held his things. He changed out of his robe and into a shirt and pants, slipping on a pair of shoes as well. He liked the flowing fabrics, but understood they were out of place in this time. He already stood out with his long hair and elegant stature. Looking down at himself, he did notice that the clothes seemed old. Even the robe he had just discarded had frayed threads sticking out from it. Sad since it was a beautiful fabric with designs of stars in gold. He gave his hair a few quick twists to tie it back and emerged from the room.

He moved to the door of Mitsuko's office and stood there. "I am ready."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-12-2011, 07:51 AM

Mitsuko walk's over to Miaz she look's at the clothes he has on before. saying anything to him yet smiles at him. "I think your robe's look better on you I'll try. to buy you a new one that will match your old one. I wonder if you would let someone cut your hair? when we get back we will start on your new project right away. this one will be different then your old ones." she says holding on to her purse then grabs on of his hands in to her own. they then start to walk out her office so they can get to her car she did not. like the limo that her old boss let her keep it is to fancy go out in everyday wise.

That limo would be perfect for party's,wedding's and other things. once the two of them get to her park hover car. Mitsuko get's in to the diver's seat and waits for Miazima to get in the passenger side seat. here in japan they have a law only robots that work can drive for humans. is they are personal robot are one made by a Sciencetist can not drive. unless they have special driver's permit to let said robot drive.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-12-2011, 08:15 AM

Miaz let himself be pulled out of the office by Mitusko, perfectly content to let her take the lead as usual. "I also like the robes best," he responded. "But they are unusual are they not? Still i would like a new one."

He paused for a second and thought. Normally he agreed with what other people said and did not form strong opinions of his own. But he did like his hair, though he didn't say it. instead he asked, "You do not like my hair?" It was a logical question for him since she had asked about it.

He had a natural grace and easily stepped into the hover car and turned to look at Mitsuko, awaiting her answer.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-12-2011, 08:34 AM

"Yes I like your hair but I think it mighty be a good. idea to get it cut in to a guy hair style that you will like. heck last time we went out a lot of people thought you were a girl. it made me realize how hard it must be for you at times. I love you Miazima I don't want people to make fun of you." Mitsuko says to him while starting the car up putting the key in. she turns the radio on so they can listen to some music. while driving to the mall she thinks about. taking him to a department store since they have a robot clothe section out. at lest they one she was thinking about has old fashion clothes that he would like a lot.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-12-2011, 08:42 AM

Miaz contemplated this. "i don't mind if others think odd opinions of me. Do they truly make fun of me?" he asked, having not noticed such a thing. he also contemplated how Mitsuko said she loved him. She had been saying that more and more often lately. He wasn't even sure when it started, but it was years ago. He asked her what 'love' meant once and she explained it to him, but he never understood it well. Love was a human thing, he could not understand truly. to him it was words. He wanted to ask her again, to see if the words would make sense now. He knew he had grown much in the years, especially in being able to understand human emotion. perhaps now he could understand. He decided he should.

"will you explain again what love is?"

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-12-2011, 08:54 AM

Mitsuko blush's hearing Maiz ask her how to explain love again to him. she made sure not to pass the exit to mall up. "Love is like when two people first spot each other for the first time. feeling deep down in there stomach are hearts that tell's the person. they have deep feeling for a special someone that they want in there lives. sometimes people love each other so much they want to get married. I think I have explained that to you before." she says while hearing a love song start to play on the radio. the woman wonder what station she left it on this time? knowing it was no ware close to valentines day. they were only in late spring soon summer would hit the city with heat waves.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-12-2011, 09:16 AM

Miaz sat silently, watching as they neared the mall. He only looked out the window, rather than at Mitsuko. He understood no more now than before, but did not wish to say it. She looked so passionate and full of humanity when she spoke of love. but the feeling of someone being special? He did not understand. To him Mitsuko felt different, but she was his creator. she was special in a way, but he did not feel the passion she displayed when she spoke of him.

"It's the next exit," he said finally, eying a road sign. the car had filled with the sound of the radio and he spoke simply for the sake of speaking. He preferred it to the sound of singing.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-12-2011, 08:26 PM

"Okay thanks and I'm sure someday you will be able to understand love. but for now let's just have some fun while we are away form the lab." Mitsuko says in happy quite yet kind voice. once getting the next exit she takes it driving around for a good while. late spring was the time for summer ware to start coming out for next season. she hope they may have some clothes Miaz likes if not. at lest the department store would have something he would like. once she find's a parking spot she turn's the car off. so they can get out thank goodness you can a great car alarm. so no body can steal a nice hover car if you buy expansive ones.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-13-2011, 12:52 AM

Miaz was not as sure, but he followed Mitsuko out of the car. His eyes immediately started to wander, taking in the sights around him. It was a weekend and many people bustled about the mall, doing their shopping and just enjoying a day out. He tried his best to mimic the enthused expressions on their faces. He liked the way people's eyes crinkle around the edges when they smile really big.

"Which store shall we start at?" he asked, knowing there were many at the mall.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-13-2011, 04:09 AM

Mistuko smiles while watching Miaz trying to act like a human so much. she holds back a giggle knowing he mighty get confused by her laughing. "Let go in to the new store that just open up last month. I hear it is form a American clothes company that is trying. a new clothing style all over the world in different country's." she says before garbing a hold on to one of his hands lovingly. for a Sciencetist the woman tried her best to stay in with whats in style at times.

Heck she need's to buy a few new clothes for her self if the experiment works out. Mitsuko might become a famous Sciencetist in japan. that was not something she had dream of at all since making Miazima. yet she wonder how a robot would feel about having a child of there own someday? while they are away form the lab a Sciensetist call's Satou's office asking for her. saying they would be glad to help out free of charge to make a robot in to a human.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-13-2011, 04:52 AM

Miaz blinked once in confusion as he watched Mitsuko's face. She had that same crinkling around her eyes when looking at him as if she were about to laugh. She didn't laugh though and he wondered why she had that look. Perhaps he had said something funny? He made a not to watch his speech patterns.

"An American store?" he asked, trying not to sound as stiff and formal. "It sounds interesting. What kind of clothes does an American store sell?"

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-13-2011, 08:07 AM

"To be honest I only know they sell western styled clothes. that are different form what us japaneses are use to wearing. before I even made you I can recall going to my uncle's wedding. he got married to a american lady when I was still in middle school. they have a rule about not allowing the groom to be there for when a bride picks out her wedding dress. I think it is a silly rule since men are allowed to help chose there bride's wedding dress." Mitsuko says as they walk off to find the mall map since she get's. a lost when trying to find new stores as for old store she only get's lost rarely trying to get to one.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-13-2011, 08:49 AM

Miaz nodded as they walked into the mall. "How different can their clothing be?" he started. Mitsuko quickly located the screen that showed a map of the mall and he looked it over quickly. He was good at remembering things, his robot circuits able to hold large amounts of information. If they got lost like last time they went to the mall, he would be able to find their way to the store. When they were done looking at the map, he continued. "Why is there importance on the wedding dress? It's function is to make a woman beautiful and is only used on one occasion. Why would the groom not be allowed to see it?"

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-14-2011, 02:26 AM

She smile's then hugs Miaz softly kissing him on the cheek. after a a minute are so pass's by Mitsuko hears her cell phone go off. "I don't understand American's silly rule about. the wedding dress should been seen before the wedding by the groom is you ask me. ugh I got a phone call let's keep walking while I see how it is." she says to him while digging her cell phone. out of her purse then answer'sit starting to talk for a good 10minutes. once she finish talking she try's not to let a goofy smile on her face that made her so excited.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-14-2011, 03:49 AM

Miaz nodded and waited for Mitsuko to finish her phone call. They walked slowly through the store, Miaz looking in every window and watching people. He didn't mind that they often caught his eyes and quickly looked away with an odd look in their eyes. He probably did stand out like he'd been told many times. After ten minutes had passed and Mitsuko finished her call, she turned to him with a bright grin. He tilted his head.

"Who called?"

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-14-2011, 04:09 AM

"Let's just say in a few days you will meet someone new. soon you will understand what love is at long last. that means people won't be so rude to stare at you any more. would you like to become like me Miazima?"Mitsuko ask him while over to the baby section so. they can look at all of the cute baby things just for the future. before the new person would show up to there lab. she was going to tell Miaz about her project yet wonder. how he would feel if she tolled him that she is in love with him?

Sure he is still a robot she is his creator are know to some people. as his master since he all ways had obey her a lot. the project started up 5months ago today that is still being work on. Mitsuko feared how people in her life would say if she tolled them. she is trying to make robot sperm so she can try to. become with child for a baby base off of her dna as well a human males. matching dna that could be close to what Miazima's mighty be like once he is human? ((I know sounds crazy right?))

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-14-2011, 06:14 AM

Meet someone new? Miaz mused to himself. Mitsuko said so few sentences to him, yet he had a lot to digest. "How can i be like you?" he asked at first, knowing they were very different in many ways being human and robot. Oh. "Do you mean be human like you? Would I have a heart? So that is what you mean by I would understand love. I...I think I would like that very much," he said hesitantly. "How?"

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-14-2011, 06:30 AM

"Yes that's right be human like maybe become one? yes you would have a heart and feeling like humans do. I tell you in the car when we head home back to the lab okay." she says while looking at some cute baby snoopy items. Mistuko wish she could find out if the project was working. inside of her body by now are not? if it is working that would explain why she has been waking up sick in the morning.