Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-14-2011, 06:40 AM

Miaz was certainly intrigued by this. "Shall we hurry up and finish the shopping?" he asked mildly. He was curious about the 'how'? He knew Mitsuko had been working on this for a very long time and he wondered what the break-through was. He wanted to understand how a robot could be human and if when he had a heart, if he would understand love instantly.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-14-2011, 07:22 AM

Mitsuko giggles while dragging Miazima trough out the rest of the store. she pick out some clothes for him and her self pays form them. before she think's about what he had just said. "I don't want to hurry Miaz come on lets keep shopping for now. next store we are going to is one of your favorites. it has all sort of clothes,even food for robots to try out. after we get out of that store then we'll head to the department store a few blocks away. then on the way back to the lab we are stopping at the bakery for some sweets!" Mitsuko says to him right now she was so excited about. turning him in to a human but knew it would take a few long months.

Since they got to find matching human male body that had died on it's own. that match's Miaz's current body it would. be hard to find one for a few months but she would. have to worry about the body rejecting his old memory's. Mitsuko had heard about other doctor's trying on there own. to make there robot in to human but failed do to problems. she hope doctor Tozome knows what he is doing. sure he made his now wife in to a human after she was a robot for so long.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-14-2011, 07:38 AM

Miaz seemed pleased with this. He didn't mind shopping, or at least, he didn't mind spending time away from the lab. it didn't matter what he was doing, just that it was somewhere else. "But if we hurry, you will explain to me what has made you smile," he said as they walked. A smile of his own twitched along his thin lips. "But I suppose I do not mind waiting if we go to that store." His feet quickened pace slightly in an effort to get there quicker. It didn't take long, the store not being far from the one they had just been at.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-14-2011, 08:09 AM

"Oh my Miazima I think you are excited. I even see a smile on your face for the first time. that makes me so happy if you don't clam down I won't tell you right way in the car." she says while trying to be playful with him just for a little while. Mitsuko rarely saw him act like this at all so it was pretty rare to see. while they are in the store she look's around at the clothes. yet holds back a giggle as she found a robot tuxedo that is in his size. she quickly hands it to the store clerk paying for it first with cash in hand.

Mitsuko quickly text her co-workers to make the lab look different for when. they get back to have her hidden dress in her office right away. the woman was planing something special for the bot of them. heck today is a special day in deed for the happy human woman with her robot lover. she waits for Miaz to pick out clothes even to try some food out. if he wanted some food she would buy it form him today.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-14-2011, 08:48 AM

Miaz turned to Mitsuko in surprise, not understanding that she was teasing him. "You really won't tell me?" he asked. He wondered what it as about that that bothered him, but he felt almost worried. or at least, how he imagined worried would feel. He saw it often enough on the faces of people around the lab as experiments failed. He also noticed Mitsuko picking out a tuxedo and that confused him even more. What would he need such a thing for?

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-15-2011, 03:39 AM

Mitsuko walk's over to Miaz then hugs him softly for a few minutes. "I will tell you I was only trying to play with you. when we get back to the lab I have a surprise for you. please don't worry." Mitsuko says to him yet blush's a bit but could not tell Miaz. that he would have to be taken a part in a few days to become human slowly. it would take a few weeks they had. found a human body for him that match's what he look's like right now.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-15-2011, 03:55 AM

Miaz could feel Mitsuko's warmth when she hugged him and it made him also feel warm. He was a robot and didn't create his own heat, but he could feel it well and it seemed to linger on his skin. He leaned into the hug, trying to soak up more of the warmth. When he pulls away, his vision seems to flicker only for a millisecond. That has never happened before and he almost says something, but thinks it may be insignificant. Perhaps it is what humans call 'imagining things' though he's never experienced that. Maybe his is closer to humanity than he thought?

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-15-2011, 04:16 AM

"Miazima are you all right? did you want to say something? um did you find any new clothes yet?" she ask him she had notice he had been hugging her for warmth. but did he look like a flicker in his eye's for a few moments?

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-15-2011, 04:31 AM

Miaz just nodded. "I am fine." He pulled away from Mitsuko in search of the sort of pretty clothes he preferred. A light purple yukata caught his eyes and he pulled it from the rack to look more carefully at it. He saw that it had geometric patterns in rich purple. He held it up to himself, then looked at Mitsuko. "How does this look?"

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-15-2011, 04:51 AM

She notice when Miaz pull's away form her but did not mind. that at all after all he is like a normal guy at times that like's pretty things. "Go try it on I think it will look great on you." Mitsuko says to Miaz yet wanted him to pick out more clothes out for him self. heck even humans can ware robot clothes.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-15-2011, 05:50 AM

Miaz nodded with a slight smile and hurried to the changing room in order to put the yukata. When he had the door closed, he discarded his shirt and pants in favor the the cotton kimono. He turned to look at himself in the mirror. He was struck with how pretty he was, almost feminine. On a whim, he pulled down his hair, letting it fall around his shoulders in a curtain. He was still staring at himself when the world around him flickered again and he stumbled forward, catching himself on the wall.

Humanity...Humanity....To be human is....

His voice sounded unlike him when he spoke, as if it were young and living, not like his cold politeness at all. He was disturbed by it. Truly disturbed in the human sense of the word. He quickly walked from the room and back to Mitsuko, his brows furrowed.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-15-2011, 07:47 AM

"It look's wonderful on you Miaz now go get changed. you still need to pick out some more clothes. but your voice sound so different and why are you looking at me like that for?" she ask him noticing he was not acting like him self at all. but hope he was not going malfunction. Mitsuko had not yet dealt with a robot having problems.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-15-2011, 07:53 AM

Miaz frowned and kept standing there. "Is being human good?" he asked suddenly. At least his voice was his again, but he was still thinking about what had just happened. His robot brain may have been very book smart, but it could not interpret things like this. He just wanted to understand.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-15-2011, 08:30 AM

Mitsuko smile's as she ears his normal voice now while trying. not to think about he was going malfunction. "Yes being human is good you get to have feeling. be able try out new things. even understand emotions and all sorts of stuff that I can't describe some of it." Mitsuko says to Miazima in a cheerful voice then walk's off to look at the boy clothes. she was going to try to pick out some clothes that he mighty like.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-15-2011, 09:03 AM

Miaz frowned deeper as Mitsuko walked away. Her answer didn't really make him feel any better. As he went back to change back into his clothes, he kept thinking. By the time he returned, he had decided that he should talk to her about the strange things had had happened today. For now though, he wanted to keep quiet. He had never malfunctioned before and wasn't sure how Mitsuko would react if she knew. Humans reacted to things weirdly, that much he had learned. He stood next to her, surveying the things that she was looking at. "Are we nearly done shopping?"

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-16-2011, 12:04 AM

"Not yet but can you tell me if you like any of these clothes? I pick them out for you but I guess we can skip. the department store just go to the bakery after this how dose that sound?" she says to Miaz while showing him the clothes she had pick out for him. yet Mitsuko wonder if it would be a good idea to still get him turned in to a human? he kept asking her a lot of questions about it she wonder if he was sacred. are even confused by the idea?

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-18-2011, 05:24 AM

Miaz gave the clothes Mitsuko had picked out a quick glance. He picked out a few of them, saying they were good. He just nodded to what she said. "Yes, just the bakery sounds good." He tried to smile because Mitsuko seemed to have noticed his odd behavior, but he wasn't sure how well he mimicked a smile.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-18-2011, 07:32 AM

Mitsuko giggles a little when seeing Miaz smiling at her she. "Can you please hands me the clothes? so we can pay for them now I just hope you like the clothes. I bought for you form the other store." Mitsuko says to him then bring the clothes to the cashier. so they can pay for the clothes after words they left that store went back to the hover car. once they get to the hover car the put the bag's in the trunk. they both get in to the car then head off to the bakery.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-19-2011, 03:49 AM

Miaz gives the clothes to Mitsuko and soon they are back in the hover car. The bakery wasn't too far from the mall and five minutes later, they are there. Miaz steps from the car. "Do you think they will have those little tea cakes again?" he asked.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-26-2011, 01:35 AM

"I'm sure they should have some let's go in and look around." she says to Miaz while taking a hold of one of his hands. they then walk off in the bakery so the both of them. can pick out some yummy sweets to eat later on maybe some fresh french bread. heck summer sausage would go great with it are some hot soup.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-26-2011, 03:35 AM

The bakery is a small family shop, decorated in a homey way. The second they walked in the door, they were assaulted with the smell of bread with an underlying smell of sweet. It smelled so different from the mall or the streets outside or the lab. Miaz walked to the glass display case that held the baked goods and leaned down to look at them. There were indeed little tea cakes as well as cookies and scones and the like. "Oh look, they have them," he said, looking at Mitsuko. His smile came back slightly. He definitely liked the bakery.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-27-2011, 12:14 AM

Mistuko smiles while looking down at the tea cakes and other pastry's. she had all ways like this bakery out of all the others ones. "Do you want to get some? I wonder if they got any sweet buns are baumkuchen?" Mistuko says in a questioning voice. knowing that her co-workers and her self like to eat the tree ring cake it was so yummy. she look's up to see if anyone is around that can help them out?

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-30-2011, 04:46 PM

Miaz simply nodded. The last few times they'd been here, he'd gotten the tea cakes and was starting to really like them. He pointed out the sweet buns to Mitsuko. "I think that is them," he said with a slight smile.

A young woman with brown hair tossed back in a loose bun and an apron around her waist rushed from a back room to the counter. She smiled at the faces she knew. She never forgot a customers face. "Hello. anything I can help you with?" she asked politely as she wiped some flour from her hands onto the apron.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-31-2011, 12:52 AM

"Oh hell there can I get 7sweets buns. um Miaz do you wants some tea cakes? if so please tell the nice lady how many you want okay? do you have any baumkuchen cakes?" she says to the girl while talking to Miaz since. he had ask about getting some tea cakes before. Mitsuko wanted to get some baumkuchen lately plain are chocolate kind. she use's a kind voice to the young woman since they come here every so often.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-03-2012, 03:56 AM

"I'll have three of the tea cakes, please," Miaz told the lady behind the counter. He could eat them in the car on the way back. they were little things and would make a nice afternoon snack.

The woman nodded and started to get their order and place the goodies in a paper bag. "Is that all?" she asked.