Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 02-28-2015, 11:15 PM

"Sounds perfect to me!" he replied happily. Following her inside her house, he looked around. It looked exactly the same as it had when he had last visited Erin. There were a lot of good memories in this house, a lot of good times. "It's been a very long while since I was last here." Aiden commented softly.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-28-2015, 11:30 PM

Erin nodded,"I know." She said softly,"It looks just the same. Some things of my parents I just can't part with. A lot of it is in storage for right now." She headed into the kitchen and opened the freezer,"What kind of pizza do you like?" She asked, wondering if it would be the same as it was as a teen. She pulled out a meatlover's pizza for herself.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-01-2015, 12:30 AM

"Well you don't have to get rid of their stuff. I'm sure you can find room for them here in the house." Aiden said softly before tracing the scar over his eye. "I'm a pepperoni fan all the way." he replied and walked over to the kitchen where he looked around. "What exactly do you plan to do with all of their stuff?" Aiden asked curiously.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-01-2015, 01:45 AM

"I dont know just yet." She admitted, putting the pizzas in before sitting down at her table,"Some of it I just can't give up... some things just mean too much to me." She rubbed her face,"I dont want to think about it right now."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-01-2015, 01:54 AM

"I completely understand. I'm sorry for bringing it up." Aiden said softly and ran his fingers through her hair. He really didn't like seeing her so sad and wondered what he could do to cheer her up again. No matter what, Aiden was going to help her and be there for her...just like it used to be.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-01-2015, 01:59 AM

Erin smiled and hugged him gently,"You don't know how much I missed you." She said softly,"How many times I almost called or sent a text message... But I felt it was best to leave it alone at the time. I didn't want to make you even more mad at me." She smiled and kissed his cheek gently.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-01-2015, 02:11 AM

"You really should have called or texted me Erin. It's good to take risks. Besides, my marriage wasn't a good one so a call or text from you would have been lovely." Aiden said softly and kissed her forehead. "I've missed you so much too you know, and I still do. I beat myself up everyday for letting you go. Especially since I promised you that I wouldn't." he said sadly and with a frown on his face.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-01-2015, 02:21 AM

She smiled,"This time, if we decide to try again, we wont let anything or anyone break us up." She said,"Living without you has been a nightmare and I'm just glad to have you back." She smiled again and leaned against him gently,"So what do you do for work?" She asked, curious about him,"What has happened for you after we had broken up?"

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-01-2015, 02:43 AM

"Of course we won't. I'm not going to make the same mistake." Aiden promised and held her close in his arms when she leaned closer. "Well I work as a mechanic which is actually very nice, I like it anyway." he started and sighed softly. "Allison and I then got married. It was alright until I found out she cheated on me. That's why I decided to get a divorce. I kicked her out of the house and am actually selling it." Aiden explained.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-01-2015, 02:47 AM

Erin looked up,"Really? Where will you live now?" She asked,"And I had a feeling she cheated on you... She's the one that got around in high school. Slept with almost every guy there. Of course I don't know that for sure, but that's what a lot of them had said anyway."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-01-2015, 02:59 AM

Aiden nodded, "Yes really." he said and shrugged. "I don't know, but I'll find a place soon enough." he said and shook his head. "Almost every guy huh? Well I would have believed it if I had heard it then. I believe it now too though. Rest assured she didn't sleep with me though, thankfully." Aiden muttered and shuddered at the thought.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-01-2015, 03:06 AM

Erin smiled,"You could stay here with me." She said,"You know I have a spare room or two. It would give us a chance to reconnect a little bit more. I know it might be a bit fast but.... I hate being here alone.." She admitted.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-01-2015, 03:13 AM

"My, my Erin. Are you actually inviting your ex to move into your house with you?!" he asked and laughed softly. "Alright then, thanks very much Erin. I can move in right away or once the house actually sells, I don't mind." Aiden explained. He was surprised that she so easily offered him a room to stay in. Usually this was just a disaster waiting to happen but he knew better than to do anything stupid.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-01-2015, 03:15 AM

She smiled,"We can do so now if you like." She said, getting up,"Come with me so we can figure out which room you would like. When things get better, you could share with me if you decide you want to."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-01-2015, 03:49 AM

Aiden nodded and stood up with her. "Alright then Erin. I really do appreciate what you're doing for me. Are you sure you're okay with this?" he asked. He didn't want to make her uncomfortable by living with her. The thought of ever sharing a room with her was a nice one, but that would have to wait until much later.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-01-2015, 04:03 AM

She smiled and kissed his cheek, taking his hand,"Of course I don't mind. This means I get to spend more time with you, which is all I ever wanted in the first place."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-01-2015, 04:16 AM

Aiden blushed again and smiled as he felt her hand take his. "Alright then, ready when you are." he said to her. He actually was looking forward to living with her again. Living alone was never really any fun. At least now he'd have someone to talk to.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-01-2015, 04:22 AM

She smiled and kissed his cheek before leading him upstairs, showing him that she had the largest room, as it was her parents, and it came with its own master bathroom. There were two other nicely sized rooms, each with their own bathrooms.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-01-2015, 04:50 AM

Aiden looked at the rooms and smiled, they were very nice rooms. "It doesn't matter which room I choose, I'm not picky." he said quietly. "I'll have to go get my things from my house and bring them over here." he said and ran a hand through his hair. "You just wait for me here, I'll go get my things and bring them here." Aiden suggested.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-02-2015, 06:56 PM

She nodded,"Alright." She said,"After you come back, our pizzas should be done." She said, heading downstairs to check on them.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-02-2015, 07:15 PM

Aiden nodded and left downstairs, then out the front door and headed to his house which wasn't too far, but it wasn't right next door either. So he walked in silence along the sidewalk until he eventually reached his house. Opening the front door, Aiden left up to his room and packed up his clothes and any other important things he needed. Once he had his things, he left the house and locked the door behind him then looked over at his bike. It was his mode of transportation. "I have to bring it with me..." Aiden said to himself and held his suitcase in one hand while pulling his bike back to Erin's house wit the other.

Last edited by Evergreen Goddess; 03-02-2015 at 07:19 PM..

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-02-2015, 07:18 PM

When he walked in, Erin smiled,"Go ahead and put them in the room you would like to sleep in, and then come back down. The pizzas are ready." she said, starting to cut her pizza into pieces.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-02-2015, 07:23 PM

Nodding, Aiden headed upstairs and walked into one of the available rooms where he set his suitcase down on the bed thenleft to wash his hands before heading back downstairs where the smell of pizza greeted him.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-02-2015, 08:31 PM

Erin smiled and kissed his cheek, handing him a bit of pizza.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-02-2015, 09:04 PM

Aiden thanked her for the pizza and took a seat at the table. It felt odd to live with his highschool ex when he was technically still married. At least now he was living with someone he actually cared about, even if they were just friends at the moment. Aiden decided he would call after eating to see how the divorce process was going.