Naruto forever
I lied. I'm like 200% gay

Old 01-04-2015, 02:43 AM

((i'm not so good at titles so i'm just putting that. if you've got a title, that'd be great~))

Gabriel let out a long yawn as he entered the school doors. He had barely gotten any sleep last night, and it seemed as if the cup of coffee he had had earlier was barely helping his energy level. Honestly, Mondays were the worst day of the week. Another yawn escaped his lips as he turned the lock on his locker and opened it sluggishly. English first...did I do the homework? I think I did... he thought as he put his bag away. He looked through his English binder, a content smile landing on his face when he found the homework, finished. As he grabbed the rest of his material, Gabriel didn't notice someone coming up behind, and jumped when the door of his locker was slammed harshly.

"Pfff hahaha! Gabe you loser, it's just me!" He spun around harshly and glared in the face of his laughing. "Jesus christ Ryan, you know I hate it when you do that," he sighed, lightly punching the other in the shoulder. Ryan just kept laughing, apparently finding it hilarious that he could scare his best friend to the moon and back. "It's not my fault you're so easy to scare," When Gabriel didn't reply and simply closed his locker, Ryan slung an arm over his shoulder. "Aw come on now, giving me the silent treatment? To little ole' me? Your absolute bestest friend? The one who with you through the ups and downs in life? The love of your life? The-" Gabriel rolled his grey eyes and cracked a smile. "Shut up, you're too full of yourself." he said with a life.

Gabriel held his books in his hands, tucking a pencil behind his ear and let his blonde hair be pulled back by it. He followed Ryan to his locker rather adamantly, trying to hold back another yawn. "So how's your unrequited love life going, oh tired one?" Ryan asked with a smirk. Gabriel ended up glaring at his friend, once again questioning why he didn't just stop hanging around with the goof. "I dunno Ryan, how's your failing grade in math going?" he rolled his eyes. When Ryan only raised and eyebrow, Gabe sighed. Honestly, he couldn't win with this kid. "Fine, fine. It's not going at all. One, because I never talk to him, and two because I don't ever plan on embarrassing myself and talking to him." Gabriel sighed. He knew that if he ever got the guts to actually go and talk to his two year long crush he'd either fall flat on his face, stutter to no end, end up chickening out and running away...and then fall on his face.

Last edited by Naruto forever; 01-04-2015 at 04:49 AM..

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 01-04-2015, 04:06 AM

"William you're not seeing the big picture." Lucas, Will's father, said sternly from behind the steering wheel, "I'm giving you an opportunity of a life time! Do you realize how many college grad-"
"I don't want to run your stupid medical company!" Will spat from the passenger seat, "I keep telling you I want to just-"
"Waste your life?" Lucas interrupted, "William I-"
"Never want to listen to me!" Will sighed, brushing his shaggy black hair out of his brown and green eyes, "Emily is older and she wants to go into the family business. Why not just give it to her?"
"She may be the first born but the company has always gone to the first male in the family." Lucas replied dryly.
"So? Times have changed, just let her do it!" Will pleaded, "Dad I want to be a cartoonist not some boring business guy!"
"Boring?!" Lucas scoffed, "I don't see why you want to waste your time on such a childish-"
"Oh my god, do you hear yourself?" Will asked.
"Do not interrupt me." Lucas said as he pulled up in front of the high school, "I'm getting tired of your attitude. We're a traditional company with traditional values! You are going to drop this silly cartooning idea and you will start training to be the new head of the company once you finish high school. You should be proud-"
"Proud that my dad is forcing me to do something I don't want to?" Will sarcastically asked as he climbed out of the car, "Gee, how'd I get so lucky?"
Before his dad could reply he slammed the door and stormed into the school. Will couldn't believe his luck this morning. Suddenly being told he was going to take over his dads company and just blow off his own dreams. He couldn't understand why his dad couldn't figure out why he was upset. There had to be some way he could convince him that he wasn't going to take over. His mind kept drifting back to how his dad emphasized traditional.
As he made his way to inside he passed two boys who were kissing one another. He chuckled quietly to himself as he thought, 'To bad I'm not into guys. That'd stop him in his tracks.'
He glanced at his watch and realized the bell would ring soon. As he swore under his breath he began walking faster until he turned the corner too quickly and bumped hard into someone.
"Ow!" He stumbled a bit and looked up, surprised to see Gabriel there, "Oh, sorry about that dude."

Naruto forever

Old 01-04-2015, 04:59 AM

Just as he and Ryan were turning the corner to go to their class together, Gabriel ran into something, or rather someone, causing him to drop his books. He looked up with wide eyes, staring up at will in both curiosity and a bit in fear. "Oh, u-uh...no I'm sorry, I wasn't looking at where I was g-going," he rambled. He could hear Ryan beside him, trying to stifle a laugh. Idiot, jerk, jackass, bastard, loser, meanie, sucker of a best friend. Gabriel thought, sending a glare at his friend to convey his feelings. He bent down to pick up his book, fighting off the feeling of wanting to just run in the opposite direction, taking Ryan with him before either of them could say, or do, anything embarrassing. As he stood up Ryan nudged him slightly with his elbow. Gabriel did his best to ignore his forever annoying friend. He looked up at Will for a second, apologizing nervously once more, "A-anyways...yea sorry. I-it was my fault." He tried to go around Will to get to his class, and to avoid any further embarrassment, but instead it seemed the world was going to play a nasty game with him. Gabriel tripped over what seemed to be thin air, landing harshly against the ground.

Oh my god, kill me now. Just kill me now before I die of embarrassment. God why do you have to be so cruel to just prove I was right? Why? he cried in his head.

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 01-04-2015, 06:14 AM

"It's okay, really," Will said, shifting his bag on his shoulder, "It was my fault for rushing."
Will stifled a chuckle at how flustered the other boy was. He couldn't help thinking he was kind of cute. Will's eyes widened when he saw the boy fall.
"Whoa, are you okay?" He asked as he helped the blond up with a concerned look, "you didn't hurt yourself did you?"
As he helped Gabriel up he had a thought, why couldn't he fake being gay? Maybe it would make his dad so mad he wouldn't have to worry about all this business stuff anymore. But could that really work?

Naruto forever

Old 01-04-2015, 06:53 AM

Gabriel dusted himself off, trying to keep a diligent appearance. "Thanks...and no...no I'm fine," he said. By now Ryan apparently could hold back his laughter, and was practically crying. Gabriel pouted at his friends laughter, but ignored it nonetheless. "Anyways...we've gotta get to class, have a good day," he said quickly before grabbing Ryan by the arm and dragging him into their English class. Gabriel sunk into his seat just in time for the bell to ring and let out a sigh of relief.

"That was beautiful Gabe. Absolutely the most gracious attempt at flirting that I've ever seen," Ryan poked him in the shoulder, teasing him. Gabriel swatted his hand away, "I wasn't flirting, I was trying to make it out of that alive. Though I'd rather be dead now after that embarrassment." He let his face fall into his hands. "Oh my God I can't believe that actually happened, I bet he thinks I'm such a loser. Do you even understand Ryan? I mean I know I am a loser, but I can't have other people thinking that!" By now Gabriel was nearly shouting, causing a few giggles in the class.

"Gabriel, would you please be quiet so I can start my lesson?" the teacher stood impatiently at the front of the classroom. Gabe nodded, but he didn't pay attention the the class at all.

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 01-04-2015, 07:31 AM

Will was starting to open his mouth to ask if Gabriel's friend was okay when the blond grabbed him and ran off. He stared after them for a moment until he heard the bell ring.
"Oh crap!" He ran to the locker room, dreading having gym for his first class.
Once in the locker room he heard some of the other boys snicker.
"Better hurry Will," His friend Takashi said as he started to pass him, "Coach has a hang over so we all have to run laps today."
"Really?!" Will groaned as he let his head bang against his small locker.
He wasn't crazy about gym to begin with, but he hated running laps with a passion. The constant singular act of running in a circle made the class drag on for what felt like an eternity. With a sigh he quickly stripped down and threw his gym uniform on. While running around the track with the other students he began contemplating his idea of pretending to be gay.
"Yo, earth to space cadet!" Takashi called to Will as he trotted along side him.
"Huh?" Will turned his attention to the shorter boy.
"Dude, what's up? I've been trying to get your attention for the last lap."
"Oh, sorry Tak." Will said as he started to feel a bit winded, "I was just thinking... Do you think I could pass as a gay guy?"
"Huh?!" The question threw the other male off, making him stumble a bit, "D-dude, are you?!"
"No, but I think... it could get my old man... off my back." Will huffed, "He wants... to give me... the company."
"For real?" Takashi asked, "What about that makes your want to act like a gay guy? I mean if your did he'd... Ooooh, I get it."
"How are you... not outta breath?" Will panted.
"Track team, duh." Takashi answered, "This is nothing, it's a jog."
"You suck!" Will hissed.
Once they were back in the locker room, Will explained his plan to Takashi.
"So who's gonna be your fake boyfriend then?" Takashi asked, "I love ya man, but not that much."
"Of course it can't be you." Will rolled his eyes as he pulled his shirt over his head, "Dad would see that coming a mile away."
"Then who?" Takashi asked with a raised eye brow.
Will thought about it for a minute as they made their way out of the locker room, the ringing of the bell echoing in the hallway. Who could he get to willing fake being his boyfriend?

Naruto forever

Old 01-04-2015, 06:51 PM

"Come on Gabe! You should totally try to talk to him again," Ryan nudged him in the shoulder. Gabriel just shook his head. True, he had already embarrassed himself in front of Will, and there wasn't much worse he could do now, but he wasn't going to let himself be embarrassed again. He was perfectly happy admiring his crush from afar, just like how he had been doing for two years now. It was the safest choice. First of all, Gabriel was almost certain that Will was completely straight, so even thinking about dating him was an impossible dream. Second of all, if he admired from afar, then there was no way he could be embarrassed again, or turned down, or laughed at, and so on.

"Look, I'm keeping my distance. That was enough embarrassment to last me a few hundred years, so once those have passed, maybe I'll try talking to him again," Gabriel rolled his eyes. As he and Ryan parted ways, Gabriel headed towards his next class, only to run into someone again. Feeling a familiar sense of deja vu, he held back to urge to scream up at the sky. You have got to be kidding me! he thought bitterly as he looked up to see Will. Apparently the Gods were playing a bit of a game with him to see how much they could embarrass him the the period of a day.

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 01-04-2015, 08:21 PM

"Oh! Sorry-" Will started when he felt himself bump into someone, then stopped when he realized who it was, "Oh, looks like we did it again, huh?"
Will laughed as Takashi gave him a confused look. Will smiled when he noticed how flustered the blond looked, once again thinking he looked kinda cute. Then the thought hit him. This guy would be perfect for his fake boyfriend!
"Hey, I know this is totally random, but are you doing anything at lunch?" He asked as he pushed his dark hair out of his brown and green eye, "I got something I wanna ask you, but it's gonna take to long to explain between classes."
"Dude, for real?" Takashi looked from him to the other boy then back to his friend.
Will just nudged his friend before he continued, "Or if lunch is no good could we meet after school?"

Naruto forever

Old 01-05-2015, 12:13 AM

Gabriel resisted the urge to put his hands over his face. More than being embarrassed right now, he was annoyed. Not at Will, but at himself. Didn't he just say he was going to keep his distance? Try to, you know, not let Will realize that Gabe had been harbouring feelings for him for years now. He looked up at Will and raised and eyebrow at his question. "Uhm...no I'm not..." he answered uncertainly. He wasn't sure if he wanted to lie and say he was to avoid any further public embarrassment, but it seemed like his mouth answered before he could think about it.

He furrowed his eyebrows at Will's friend, wondering what was going on. Something seemed...off. No, off wasn't the right word, but they knew something that he didn't and it was making him feel nervous. "Ah, no no. Lunch is fine!" he answered almost too quickly. After school with Will? I wouldn't be able to bear that! he thought. Not to mention he already had plans with his mom--or rather, his mom was forcing him to help her shop, but still.

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 01-05-2015, 06:26 AM

"Great!" Will said with a grin, "I'll try finding you in the cafeteria, kay?"
"Dude, not to interrupt, but we're gonna be late for math." Takashi said as he glanced at his phone.
"Oh, right!" Will nodded as he shifted his bag to his other shoulder, "I promise it's nothing bad I wanna ask you. I'll just explain when we have more time."
Will waved to the other boy as he and Takashi made their way to their next class.

'So you're really going through with it?' Takashi passed a note to Will.
'Yea, I think it's going to work! Could you imagine my dads reaction to seeing me date a guy?' Will write back.
'Have you even thought this through?' Takashi replied.
'Do you see a problem with it?' Will waited for a moment when he saw the teacher glace at him.
'Uh, yea, for one thing your straight. And way too picky btw.'
'I can't help it if these girls are so boring. Seriously, their cute and all, but once you get them alone... Dude I dunno how to explain it.' Will quickly tossed the note on Takashi's desk.
'How far have you even gotten with a girl? Please tell me you've at least kissed one.' Takashi dropped his pencil and tossed the note on Wills lap as he picked it back up.
'Of course I have!' Will made an annoyed face at his friend, 'Dude you know I got to second base with Ashley, remember her mom walking in on it?! What's so great about it anyhow? I know you got all excited your first time, but seriously how is it that great? I felt kinda bad for getting bored with Ashley before her mom got home.'
The teacher slammed her book on her desk once Takashi had read the note.
"Mr. Amada, Would you be so kind as to read that not to the class?" The middle aged woman growled.
"Ummm...." Takashi glanced at the note before shoving it in his mouth, "Whu mote?"
As the class erupted in laughter the teacher sighed in annoyance before continuing with her lesson.

Voices echoed in the crowded cafeteria as Will looked around for the blond boy. It was hard to find anyone in such a crowded area. He looked to Takashi as he felt butterflies in his stomach. Will knew it was only pretend, but he honestly felt nervous about how the other boy may react.
"You can't see him either?" Takashi asked.
"Nope, you?" Will answered.
"Maybe he's not here yet?" His friend suggested.

Naruto forever

Old 01-08-2015, 11:10 PM

The moment the bell for lunch rang Gabriel felt both relieved and terrified. What if Will had found out he had a crush on him and was just going to make fun of him or something? That seemed to be the only reasonable thing that could happen. After he had put his books away and grabbed his lunch, he immediately made a beeline for the back of the school. Maybe if no one saw him he could avoid humiliation? When he felt a pair of arms wrap around him and pick him up, Gabe knew he couldn't avoid it. "Ryan, I swear to God put me down!" he screamed louder than necessary, kicking his legs in hope that his friend would give up.

But of course, Ryan ignored him and just carried him to the cafeteria. "You are going to face your crush and take it like a man Gabe! I refuse to let you be a cry baby," Ryan said. Gabriel hadn't stopped kicking or yelling until they had gotten to the caf doors, although his yelling had quieted down a bit. He was behaving immaturely, and he knew that, but he was honestly scared that Will was just going to make fun of him for being gay and having a crush on him. He didn't think Will was that kind of person, but you never knew. Ryan put him down suddenly, and pushed him through the doors, and Gabe swore that he was laughing. When Gabriel didn't move, Ryan continued to push him towards Will, and then promptly walked away when Gabriel was close enough to be seen. Jackass Gabe frowned. He walked up to Will awkwardly, figuring it was too late to run now. "Hey...so what did you want to talk about?" he asked quietly. Just please don't end up being a douchbag an humiliate me. Please please please he thought.

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 01-09-2015, 01:18 AM

"Oh! Here he comes." Takashi pointed to the smaller boy as he looked to his friend.
"Ah! Perfect!" Will said as he turned his attention to the blonde, "Okay, so I'm just going to be blunt about all this."
"When are you not blunt?" Takashi asked, raising an eye brow.
"Don't you have a test to make up or something?" Will asked, trying to shoo Takashi away.
"Okay, okay," Takashi waved, "text me later." As he started to walk away he stopped, turning to Gabriel, "I swear he's not crazy, just a little...well, he's still a good guy."
"Will you go already!" Will hissed, feeling his cheeks start to burn.
Why was he feeling so nervous about this? He was just explaining the situation to the other male and asking him to fake being a couple with him. When he fully thought about it, he could see the point in Takashi's comment.
"I'm going, I'm going." Takashi said, waving over his shoulder as he walked away.
"Anyways," Will cleared his throat, "so here's my problem. My dad's the head of this big well known medical company and he wants me to take over for him after I graduate. After I told him I'd rather go into cartooning we kind of got in this big argument and to sum thing up he's not going to take no for an answer. My older sister really wants to take over but because of 'tradition values'," Will made a air quoting sign as he rolled his eyes, "my dad won't let her. So because I'm the first son I'm kinda stuck. Unless I make him mad enough that he doesn't want me anywhere near the company. That's when it hit me. Dad's so stuck on traditional values, what would he do if his son announced he was gay and had a boyfriend? Now I've never been with a guy or anything and I'm not into guys, but I need to fake being gay. That's where you come in, if you don't mind I mean, I need someone to play the part of my 'boyfriend'. So will you fake being my boyfriend to get my dad off my back?"
Will took a breath, not meaning to ramble on like he had. He wanted to be sure to explain his situation fully to the other boy though before asking for his decision.

Naruto forever

Old 01-12-2015, 08:19 PM

Gabriel smiled at the two friends. They seemed to be close, a bit weird, but close. He listened carefully to everything Will said, his heart racing the entire time. As Will finished Gabriel felt like his throat was closing. He wasn't sure how to answer it. He felt that if he said yes, he was just going to let himself be used. Plus what point was there in dating someone if it was all fake? Call him a romantic, but he did prefer if there were feelings involved, fake or not.

But then again...maybe this was his chance to get closer to Will? It wouldn't be so bad. They could just be friends, and when Will's dad was around he just had to act as if he was dating Will. Maybe then something real could happen. He took a deep breath and looked up at Will, "Sure, I'll help you out with this."

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 01-13-2015, 01:48 AM

"Really?!" Will exclaimed excitedly as he threw his arm around the boy in a tight hug, lifting him as he spun around, "Thank you so much! I owe you big time!"
As he set the blonde back down he blushed bright red, realizing what he had done. He quickly stepped away as he looked away from him, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.
"I'm sorry about that! I-I can get carried away sometimes." He laughed nervously, turning his attention back to the other male, "A-anyways, we should get to know each other if we're going to pull this off. Umm, I guess to start I should make sure I've got your name right. It's Gabe, right?"
Will felt kind of bad he didn't know for sure what the boy's name was, but he would have felt even worse if he were to call him by the wrong name.

Last edited by Vinny XIII; 01-13-2015 at 01:51 AM..

Naruto forever

Old 01-17-2015, 01:59 AM

Gabriel let out a small squeak as he was picked up, his eyes going wide and his face turning a nice shade of red. When Will let him go, he looked down at the ground, hoping to hide the blush that he could feel growing on his face. It was only when Will spoke that he looked up, and was slightly relieved when he saw that Will had a red face as well. At least now he wouldn't be thought of as weird. "It's alright," Gabriel smiled. Ahh he looks cute like that! he thought before catching himself and scolding himself, No Gabe. No. No calling people cute or handsome or sexy or anything like that when you're fake dating them. Even if it's the truth. "Uhm, yea," he answered shyly, "It's Gabriel but most people call me Gabe. And you're Will, of course." The moment he said it he wanted to slap himself across the face. He and Will had barely spoken, so wasn't it creepy that he knew Will's name? Stupid stupid Gabe! Then again...Will had known his name. Kind of. He hadn't been sure of it, but he did have a guess, and the guess was right. So maybe it wasn't all that creepy. He could always wave it off by saying he heard Will's friend call him that if he had to.

"Uhm...if you want, we can hang out after school to get to know each other?" Gabriel offered, "I mean, I have to do something with my mom but I can probably get out of it if I try hard enough." And if not then he'd just pretend to be sick or something to get out of shopping. Or ask his dad, his dad was always able to con his mom to let him do things.

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 01-17-2015, 04:16 AM

Will couldn't help smiling when we saw how red the boy was, thinking it was cute how shy the boy seemed.
'Why do I keep thinking this guy's cute?' Will thought to himself, shaking the thought when he heard his name.
"Yea, that's me." He said as he laughed, "I guess I'm kinda hard to miss huh?"
Will laughed again as he referred to how often the teachers would scold him in the halls for being too loud or for goofing around. He wasn't aware there could be another way people would notice him. He wasn't popular, but he wasn't antisocial by any means. As far as he knew he was just known as 'the friendly loud guy' and he was fine with that.
"Oh, yea, that'd be great! I mean if your mom doesn't mind I mean." Will smiled, "By the way, would you mind if I called you Gabe instead of Gabriel?"

Naruto forever

Old 01-19-2015, 12:48 AM

"Haha,yea I guess you are," Gabriel laughed awkwardly. He was glad Will thought that it was just because he was noticeable that Gabriel knew his name. Gabriel shook his head. "No she wouldn't mind," he said, "Then, uhm...I'll meet you by the front doors at the end of the day?" Before he could listen to Will's answer though, he felt two hands on his shoulder pull him back. His eyes widened and he jumped a bit, but Gabriel was lucky enough to stop himself from screaming. He turned his head to glare at Ryan, unimpressed. "Would you stop scaring me, oh my God," he mumbled, obviously upset. He bet that Ryan did that just to try to embarrass him in front of Will.

"Yeayeayea. Whatever. Anyways we've gotta go. Remember Mr. Morrisson wanted to talk to us before class?" Ryan said. Eyes widening with realization, Gabriel nodded. "Shit, sorry Will. I've got to go, or else I'll have my head cut off, but I'll see you at the end of the day," he said before letting himself get dragged away by Ryan. He wasn't sure if he was thankful or upset for the interruption though. He had been having an actual conversation with Will, for the first time ever, but at the same time Gabriel wasn't sure if he could keep it up without dying of embarrassment. How am I going to survive spending time with him after school if my heart's already racing from just talking in that short amount of time? he thought.

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 01-19-2015, 01:28 AM

Will smiled when he saw the other boy tease Gabe. 'He kind of makes me think of Tak.' He thought to himself.
"No worries," Will chuckled as he waved to the boys, "I'll meet you at the front doors after school. Good luck with Morrisson!"

Once the other boys were gone Takashi walked up to Will, leaning on the other boys shoulder. Will arched an eye brow at his friend, wondering what was going through his head.
"So you're really going through with it?" Takashi asked, sounding more serious than usual.
"Yea, why?" Will asked curiously.
"Nothing, nothing." Takashi replied as he took his weight off the dark haired boy, "I'll set up the air mattress at my place when I get home."
"Huh?" Will gave him a curious look.
"If I know your dad like I think I do, he's not letting you come home tonight if you tell him today." Takashi said as he began walking to his locker.
Will thought about it as he followed his friend. Takashi had a good point. Maybe his dad would get that upset, but it would still get him out of taking over the family business.
"I can live with it." Will replied with a shrug, "Thanks for letting me crash with you tonight. I'll call Emily later and see if I can stay with her."

Naruto forever

Old 01-19-2015, 02:58 AM

"I dunno Gabe, after that speech I'm definitely expecting an A!" Ryan laughed. They had just finished their "meeting" with Mr. Morrisson. The teacher had wanted to talk to them about their project, which was obviously not a good sign. Apparently they hadn't done too well, and had gotten a long speech about putting the proper amount of work into school and blah blah blah. Now, Gabriel wasn't one to get low grades, but Ryan was. In hindsight it hadn't been a good idea to agree to work with Ryan in the first place, considering how distracted they could get. But that was the least of Gabe's worries right now. "So what did Will want to talk to you about anyways?" Ryan asked, slinging an arm around Gabriel's shoulder. Gabriel hummed. He wasn't sure how to explain it to Ryan, but its not like he could hide it from him.

"He asked me to be his fake boyfriend," Gabriel said, "To make his dad upset I think?" He felt Ryan slow down a bit, so Gabriel looked up at his friend. "So he's using you? Does he know about your feelings? Is that why he asked you?" Ryan asked. Gabriel sighed. His friend, despite being an ass who liked to tease him, was protective. He was more like an older brother than a best friend sometimes. "Technically yes, but I agreed to it after hearing the story," he sighed, "And no he doesn't know about my feelings and once again I don't intend on letting him know." He decided to leave out the fact that part of the reason why he agreed to be Will's fake boyfriend was so he could try and have a chance with Will. Ryan would have never let it go. Ryan kept walking, slightly pulling Gabriel along with him and didn't say anything for a few minutes. "Fine," he finally said, "But if this end up being a trick or something to hurt you, I will hurt everyone involved." Gabriel rolled his eyes but still smiled. "Thanks for the concern." And with that they had made an entire lap of the hallways, so they headed back to class, making it there five minutes before the bell.

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 01-19-2015, 04:11 AM

In the last few minutes of the last class of the day, Will leaned back in his chair as he impatiently watched the clock. He felt like his heart was going to beat out of his chest. What if Takashi was right and his dad kicked him out? Would it be a permanent thing? He frowned at the thought but shook his head, trying to shake the thought away.
'Even it he does kick me out, it'd be better than him forcing the company on me!' Will told himself, 'If I stay there I'll never be able to become a cartoonist! I'll just call Emily from Tak's to see if it's okay if I stay with her.'
The bell rang, pulling the dark haired boy out of his thoughts. He quickly grabbed his things before he rushed to his locker to grab the last of his things.

"Yo," Takashi said, walking up to Will.
Will had been leaning against the wall by the front door, waiting for Gabriel.
"Hey," Will replied, fidgeting with his bag.
"You look nervous." Takashi commented.
"A little, but whatever, I'm not budging on this!" Will said with a determined look.
"God you're stubborn." Takashi laughed. "I got the okay from mom for you to stay the night tonight. Just text me before you head over."
"Alright," Will said with a relieved smile, "Thanks dude."
"Don't sweat it." Takashi smiled back as he walk out the door, "See ya later tonight!"
Will waved as he turned his attention to the crowd, wondering if he could spot Gabriel among all the people.

Naruto forever

Old 01-22-2015, 01:13 AM

The rest of the day ended up going by in a flash, and Gabe's emotions kept switching from overly excited to overly anxious. Regret was starting to appear as well. How was he supposed to act like he was fake in love with Will, when he actually was. It seemed like it should be simple but what if he over did it? What if he under did it? But at the same time it was going to give him more time to man up, and hang out with Will, which would be great. By the time he had gotten his coat and bag, he pushed all of the thoughts to the back of his head. Waving goodbye to Ryan, Gabriel dialled his mom's number into his cell phone.

"Mom?" he said when she picked up, "Hey so something came up, and I'm going to hang out with a...uh, friend today." There was a pause and he began to walk towards where he promised to meet Will. He sighed. "No mom, I'm not ditching you to sleep with someone." Another pause. "Mom! Jesus I'm just hanging out mom." Pause. "His name? It's Will. Yes mom, that Will." Pause. "Didn't we just go over this? We're hanging out." Pause. "I don't know where mom." Pause. "I already said I'm not going to be having sex with anyone holy shit mother." Gabe sighed, holding his phone away from his ear while his mother screamed into it. Apparently she thought that every time he went out, he was actually going out to do the nasty. Which he wasn't, of course. After all, he had never actually dated anyone before, and Will had been his only crush for a few years now. "Mom I'm going to hang up now," he said as he approached Will and waved with a smile, "No mom you can't talk to him." He sighed as she began complaining again. Honestly she was as bad as his sister. Worse even. "Yes mom I know, nothing bad. Just hanging out. Ok. No I haven't changed my mind, you still can't talk to him. Mhm, I know. Ok bye mom." He quickly hung up his phone as smiled at Will. "Hey sorry, I had to tell my mom I wasn't going to be there and she went all mother bear on me," he rolled his eyes. He tried to keep his nervousness down to a minimum, and even though his heart had already started beating like crazy, Gabriel was pretty impressed with himself. Especially considering that he avoided stuttering, tripping, running away or anything else that could embarrass him so far. Especially his mom. If she had talked to Will all hell would've been let loose. "Anyways, where do you want to go?" he asked.

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 01-22-2015, 02:45 AM

"It's no biggie." Will said with a chuckle, "I was thinking maybe we could go to this little diner Tak and I hang out at. They've got great cheese fries and the coffee's pretty good too. Oh, and it's my treat since you're helping me out."
Will grinned as he chuckled again. He readjusted his bag on his shoulder as he lead the way out the front door, but quickly turned around when he saw his dad waiting by the car in front of the school.
"Crap, crap, crap!" Will muttered as he started to turn Gabriel around before his dad could see them, but it was too late.
"William Parker!" Lucas hollered at the boy, making the teen freeze.
"I'm so sorry, I didn't think we'd be doing this this soon." Will whispered as he gently took Gabriel's hand and lead them over to his dad.
Lucas raised an eye brow as he watched his son hold the other boys hand. Will felt like his heart was going to beat out of his chest. He hadn't figured out what he was going to tell his dad yet, but even worse he felt like he was pushing Gabriel into the deep end of a pool.
"Young man, what do you think you're doing?" Lucas asked in an irritated tone.
"I-I wasn't ready to tell you yet, but I guess you saw it already." Will said, looking his dad in the eyes, "Dad, I'm gay and this is my boyfriend Gabe."
Lucas gave his son a suspicious look as he shifted his gaze to the blonde boy then back to his son. "Do you think I'm an idiot William? I know what you're trying to do here. There's no proof of you having any interest in boys so why do you think I would believe that?"
Will frowned at his father. If he really wanted proof then there was only one thing he could think of to prove it to him.
"Geez dad, is it really that hard to believe? What do you want me to kiss him in front of you or something?" Will glanced to Gabriel to see his reaction. He didn't want to do anything that would make the other boy uncomfortable, but what else could he do at this point?

Naruto forever

Old 01-22-2015, 09:00 PM

Gabriel smiled. "Sure," he said. Who was he to deny free food? He began to follow Will out the doors, but was caught by surpass when he was turned around quickly. He was confused until he heard a rough voice call out Will's name. His heart starting to race even more, and this time it wasn't because he was around Will. He was quite frankly scared of what was about to happen.

He watched the exchange between Will and his father nervously, not knowing what to expect next. He squirmed a bit, not knowing what to do in this situation. He looked at the ground when he felt Will's father's gaze on him. Shit Gabriel thought when he heard what Will's father said. There was really only one way to prove that they were dating. But Will wouldn't want to actually do that, right? No straight guy would willingly kiss another guy, even in this situation. Or would he?

His head shot up when Will suggested exactly what Gabriel had been thinking. It's not that he didn't want to, because he did, but he just didn't know how he felt about kissing someone who didn't feel the same way. But he'd be helping Will...so...maybe. He bit his lip and looked up at Will before giving a slight nod, just so Will would be able to tell he would be ok with it. Glancing back at Wills' father Gabriel took a deep breath. He looked really unimpressed. He knew that Will was lying, but he would think it was true if they kissed. So, without a second thought Gabriel leaned towards Will and placed his own lips on the other teen's. It was short, and their lips barely touched, but when Gabriel pulled back his face was red. He looked over at Will's father and held back a laugh when he saw the shocked look on his face.

Last edited by Naruto forever; 01-26-2015 at 01:11 AM..

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 01-26-2015, 12:44 AM

Will felt his face grow hot when the other boys lips met his. He felt his heart skip a beat at the warmth he felt from the other teens lips. Even though it was his suggestion, Will wasn't expecting Gabriel to be so bold and he felt a little flustered at the blonde boys actions.
'How in the world did I just feel more from that one little peck than I ever felt from my ex's?' Will thought to himself before he noticed his fathers face.
Will cleared his throat before speaking up, "See? I told you I was gay."
"I don't know what you're trying to pull William," Lucas said, narrowing his eyes at his son, "but you will not be coming home until you come to your senses."
"Fine by me," Will said, brushing the threat off, "I've got other places I can stay."
Lucas's face turned bright red as he fumed before storming into his car and driving away.
Will sighed as he felt his face grown bright red again, 'Oh god, why did I like that kiss?'
"Erm," He turned his attention back to Gabriel, "S-sorry about that. I really didn't think we'd be doing that so soon. Um... Anyways, still wanna go grab something to eat?"

Naruto forever

Old 01-27-2015, 09:50 PM

The moment Will's father left, embarrassment hit Gabriel like a giant tidal wave. He felt his face heat up even more, he honestly felt like covering his face and running away. He had initiated a kiss with Will. Well, technically. It was a peck, and it was just to prove a point, but still. He looked up at Will when he spoke, and seeing that Will was also flustered admittedly made Gabriel feel a bit better. "U-uhm...yea. Yea sure," he said awkwardly. He forced a smile on his face to hide his complete embarrassment, "Lead the way!"