ElysiumFate
There is beauty everywhere.

Old 11-08-2012, 06:30 AM

They just take a little time to warm up to you--at least most of them do.

My cat hisses at people if they try to get all up in her shiz before she deems them worthy, but she is the sweetest, most loving, old fart cat you'll ever meet.

serena yuy
Cat Whisperer
Send a message via AIM to serena yuy Send a message via MSN to serena yuy

Old 11-08-2012, 06:32 AM

I know where you two are coming from! I am so awkward around children... Including my own niece and nephew. Like Ely, my child-skills went to the caring for my cat.

Eh, my cat can be a bit smelly sometimes.. Jerk won't cover his poop in his box. :/

Mike is a kitty person. We both agree we don't want a dog. We are more into cats and he sees how I am with Elijah, I know he cares for Eli too. Plus, I remember seeing him when his cat was still alive, and how it crushed him and still crushes him at times when he thinks of Rocky. The day they had to put Rocky to sleep, they didn't keep trying to wake him up, so he didn't get a chance to say goodbye, and then he came over to my house for the day.

Bound Birdie
Mistress of Mischief and Mayhem

Old 11-08-2012, 06:34 AM

yeah Did I tell you about my poor friend not getting to see my kitten once?

I'm like she's adorable once she lets you see her!

ElysiumFate

Old 11-08-2012, 06:35 AM

My friend brought her baby over the other day, and I was like...what do I do with him. o.o I imagine I'm one of those people who would be good with her own kids, but other people's kids...ehhh.

My cat smells like cat litter sometimes. Not like the poop, but like the actual dusty cat litter, and I hate that smell.

I have thought about getting a little dog like a yorkshire terrier, but who knows. And that's sad--why doesn't he get another kitty?

serena yuy
Cat Whisperer

Old 11-08-2012, 06:36 AM

Elijah is attached to me and he makes it known when I come home.

I had this all white cat when I was younger. She was definitely my cat. Bitch to everyone else in the family, hated everyone else. Attached to me, followed me everywhere I went, and slept with me every night. The day we brought her home from being spayed, she was under my brother's bed, I went and found her, let her know I was home. That night she ended up coming out of his room, and came into my room. I woke up in the middle of the night saw Whiskers, she was kind of growling because where her stitches were did hurt, I rubbed her gently around them (the shaved part, I didn't get anywhere near the stitches.. Even at 12-13 I was not as stupid as my family thought), she instantly started purring and fell back asleep. I miss her.

ElysiumFate

Old 11-08-2012, 06:36 AM

And yeah you told me about your friend.

---------- Post added 11-07-2012 at 11:38 PM ----------

Awwwh. Whiskers sounds like my kinda cat. So long as I was the one she loved.

Yeah, I always treated animals with respect...okay there was that one time I discovered cats always landed on their feet, but that was only once! XD So I was always really nice to cats and was careful when my cat got spayed when I was 9.

serena yuy
Cat Whisperer

Old 11-08-2012, 06:41 AM

Yeah, I would have had that same reaction Ely.

When Rocky died, his family had 5 cats (including rocky). Every time a cat dies or something, they always say no more cats.
Now they're down to 2. Only 1 of the original 5 is still alive ("my" baby girl Zoey... who is actually one of his brother's cats.. But she's attached to Mike and I, mainly me)
Twiggy is one of the original 5's kitten that we ended up with a couple years ago.

He wants another cat, but since he still lives with his parents, it's out of the question, so he kind of cares about Zoey. But not getting attached to her too much because when he leaves, she stays since the two of us will have Eli (I'm thinking he'll still be around when mike and I move in together), and we'll only want 1 cat.

Yorkies are cute. Mike's oldest brother has one named Kaelin. The middle brother has the Satanic spawn known as Bane... The half Yorkie, half Chihuahua

Now I'm heading to bed. Night :)

Last edited by serena yuy; 11-08-2012 at 06:57 AM..

ElysiumFate

Old 11-08-2012, 07:05 AM

*twitches* A Yorkie Chihuahua mix sounds awful. o.<

When I get out on my own I want at least two cats, maybe three, I'll see. I love cats, and I want at least the two very cuddly loving babies. I'll probably hold it to two so that if I get into a relationship with somebody they can bring in their own animal(s) and we won't feel bogged down. I love animals and would not give up a cat for anyone else, and would not expect someone to give up one of their animals for me. Unless it was a particularly stupid large dog. Even then, I'd just have to put rules on it, not make them get rid of it.

Bound Birdie

Old 11-08-2012, 09:02 AM

sorry for poofing had to make dinner and shower

ElysiumFate

Old 11-08-2012, 09:27 AM

It's okay, you warned. ^^ I won't stay around much longer, though.

Bound Birdie

Old 11-08-2012, 09:33 AM

Wow I'm amazed your still up
lol playing with the new items?

before Russ I lived pretty unstable but almost always still lived with other peoples pets and same for Russ (he originally lived with a family with 3 massive dogs and a basset hound that ADORED me) but when we moved in together and had no animals we had to get a kitten of our own, then after a few years we decided a small pug (just like the dogs his mom always had) would be okay. Then we acquired Mischief when a co worker couldn't find a home for her, but I think we are at our limit. Maybe like a super low maintenance rodent or reptile maybe, but I'm happy for now.

ElysiumFate

Old 11-08-2012, 09:43 AM

Yeah, and a class got cancelled tomorrow, so suddenly I don't have to be anywhere anytime remotely early.

I didn't like any of the EIs, and then that last one came out and I'm like: OOH, TREES, OOOH, MIST, OOOOOH. *happygasms*

You've got a good balance of animals. I certainly wouldn't add anymore, but I'd be quite happy with what you have.

Bound Birdie

Old 11-08-2012, 09:53 AM

lol that's a nice surprise.

Yes I was super happy with this EI as well, I think the fog goes along with the ghosties

Yes indeed, plus they all get along and I don't want to jinx that.

ElysiumFate

Old 11-08-2012, 10:00 AM

Yeah, except she's cancelled quite a few classes this semester. I dunno. Kinda don't like that.

They could've put those trees and the mist into a CI and sold them easily. It's not that the other stuff was bad, or that the other EIs were bad, I just don't use Halloween items.

Alright, I need to sleep now, I keep yawning.

Bound Birdie

Old 11-08-2012, 10:05 AM

alright goodnight :)

yeah I do love multi use items for sure

hmm I had a teacher like that, couldn't make it in on time, so odd to be in the flip side of that situation O.O

serena yuy
Cat Whisperer

Old 11-08-2012, 02:47 PM

I still have to go to work today. Ugh... Would like to not have to deal with anyone.

Apparently my browser all of a sudden thinks any site from my school is evil and a bad site I shouldn't go on.

Still not in a good mood.

Yeah, mike and I have mentioned having maybe a couple cats.

keres corvax
Dirt Girl Dita
Penpal
Send a message via ICQ to keres corvax Send a message via AIM to keres corvax Send a message via MSN to keres corvax Send a message via Yahoo to keres corvax

Old 11-08-2012, 03:07 PM

-stumbles on in- How is everyone in here? I'm doing well, Just wanted to stop on in and give some thread love :)

`Kitami
The girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
Send a message via MSN to `Kitami

Old 11-08-2012, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElysiumFate View Post
*twitches* A Yorkie Chihuahua mix sounds awful. o.<
Yoruahua. :D

Admonish Misconstruction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-08-2012, 09:56 PM

I want to breed a cat with a wolf and then with a monkey.

So you have a big intelligent cat dog with opposable thumbs.

serena yuy
Cat Whisperer

Old 11-09-2012, 12:26 AM

I'd be scared if my cat all of a sudden had opposable thumbs and knew how to use them.

---------- Post added 11-08-2012 at 07:57 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by `Kitami View Post
Yoruahua. :D
Yeah... Chorkies are scaaarry evil

ElysiumFate

Old 11-09-2012, 02:01 AM

Lol, neither of those mixed breed names makes for a nice sounding dog. XD

Bound Birdie

Old 11-09-2012, 02:08 AM