Elyka
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-14-2011, 08:15 PM

My first anime was Sailor Moon. It was quickly followed by Fushigi Yugi and Rurouni Kenshin though. 8D
My first manga was Cardcaptor Sakura. Ahah. I found it in a bookstore and bought it because the art was really pretty. I was surprised to learn that it was actually a part of a series. xD

Nagiki

Old 01-17-2011, 03:19 AM

I was a kid in the time whe cartoons on tv basicly was anime. Probably the first animes I whatched were Pokemon and Sailor Moon. But I whatched alot of anime when I was a kid like Cardcapters and Hamtaro and Mew Mew Power and Yu-GI-Oh and Dragon Ball Z. When I was a kid I lived for 4kids which I hate to admit because they are the devil. But when I was a little kid it was all I could get my hands on and I ddin't know any better. ANyway any 4kids dub I probably whatched as a kid. I don;t really count those as my first anime though. My first REAL anime was Inu Yasha because it was the first time I knew what I was whatching. It was cool and dangerous (on at le gasp 9! swearing! nude people)

England
Arthur Kirkland

Old 01-17-2011, 11:49 PM

First Anime that I watched was Sailormoon, it was also my first manga, I used to get so violent if I missed the show haha, now I own so much of it that I seem like a crazy person. Sheesh I was in like Elemtry school when I started to watch it..I'm so old..
I still hope that someday someone will pick up SailorStars so I could get a legit copy in all it's glory.

Nigh
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-18-2011, 01:48 PM

Well the fisrt anime I watched was Sailormoon like many others. I was 7 when it first came on air.... I feel old now. The first Manga I read was Tokyo Mew Mew when I was 14. Maybe 15.

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons
Send a message via AIM to Q U E E N

Old 01-20-2011, 02:43 AM

It's got to be Pokemon...or maybe even Hello Kitty xD
My first manga was Naruto...and it's still going ^^;

Alluniel
Humility

Old 01-20-2011, 01:21 PM

My first animes : Sailor Moon and Pokemon.
Sailor Pluto is my favorite and Scyther is my choice.

Desert Corral, Tokyo Mew Mew: A La Mode, DN Angel, and Skip Beat were my first mangas.

I miss Desert Corral. I can't find it anywhere.

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 01-23-2011, 05:28 PM

Sailor moon baby!!!
i was, like, 4.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 01-24-2011, 07:21 PM

My first was Sailor moon when I was little I usual have to get up earily just to watch it cause it came on earily in the mornings then I would always act the scenes out I was Serena

Azriellia
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-01-2011, 07:41 PM

Sailormoon was the first anime I had ever watched. It was awesome. In my five year old mind. And I ever had a few of those collector dolls that I really should have had at such a young age. As for firs manga. Hmm...Now it would seem that remembering an anime from years way before reading a manga should be the harder thing. But if I remember correctly. It was vampire game. I'm not sure which volume. Maybe vlume fifteen. I remember my friend giing it to me and it took me at least thirty minutes to figure out how to read it.

Roka
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-03-2011, 12:10 AM

The absolute first manga / anime I was introduced to was Sailor Moon, when I was about five. Then Dragon Ball Z and Pokemon ( which I still watch when I can ), and then I stopped watching it because it went off. I used to watch Yu-Gi-Oh! with my nephew, and then I found out about Bleach ( :heart: ) which really took me further in to animes like Inuyasha, Naruto ( though I don't watch that anymore ), Cowboy something, Ghost in the Shell, Full Metal Alchemist, Stocking, Panty and Garterbelt, and so forth.

My first ever manga was Great Teacher O - somebody ( I forget the name ) because I found out that the library held manga books, and I spent all my time there.

Iced-anime
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-03-2011, 07:57 AM

I'm not entirely sure of the first anime I watched, although I'm pretty sure it was either Tenchi Muyo or Yuyu Hakusho. I was a little kid at the time and didn't really know what anime was, so for all I know I could've been watching anime before those (digimon? pokemon? gundam?) Yeah I know, all cartoon shows in the '90s x.x Thankfully I found manga and started reading real anime years ago :P

shinigamikarasu
(^._.^)ノ

Penpal

Old 02-11-2011, 05:17 AM

I'd have to say my first anime was Cardcaptor Sakura (the crappy english dub) and then later Digimon.

I also got into Yu-Gi-Oh and Beyblade later. At first I just watched it because thats what my little brother watched when he got the tv, but I think I ended up liking Yu-Gi-Oh even more than he did. I actually re-watched the entire series in subbed Japanese after we got the Internet (when I was a Junior in high school) because I wanted to see just how much better it would be without all the 4kids censoring.

mikuhiko
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-11-2011, 11:57 PM

Cutie Honey!

first anime done in full color...
mind you i'm only 18 right now so I wasn't even born when it was made but it was one of the first I watched that and Cybersix! :love:

Draciolus
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-13-2011, 05:53 AM

I think the first anime I ever watched was either Robotech(which some people would argue is not anime) or Dragon Ball Z.

As for my first Manga...I think it was King of Hell(which I think would make an awsome anime for sure).

QueenPeppermint
Queen Of Broken Hearts

Old 02-14-2011, 06:07 PM

The first anime I was introduced to would be My Neighbor Totoro. My mom picked it out for me at the video store and it became a favorite instantly. I would try and rent it everytime we went. X3

My first manga introduction was by my dad. It was... oh gosh uhm Elf Quest. There were tons of books and it was waaay too mature for a 4-5 year old but I loved the art. Seriuosly... graphic sex, voilence, nudity.... why would you let a little kid look at that? O.o

Last edited by QueenPeppermint; 02-14-2011 at 06:11 PM..

HabloPicasso
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-15-2011, 03:10 PM

Probably Sailor Moon. I grew up believing it was an American cartoon, like the Powerpuff Girls.

anti-sparkle

Old 02-22-2011, 09:57 PM

The first anime I've ever watched was Sailor Moon. I think that was when I was...three?
I found my first manga when I was twelve and it was called Starlight to the Heart.