View Poll Results: How does everyone like Mene?
Love it! 9 90.00%
Like it! 0 0%
It's Okay! 1 10.00%
Bleh! 0 0%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

CrystalMysteria
Fox Demon

Old 05-05-2016, 12:47 AM

Hello Everyone on Menewsha~!

I'm very new here, just joined, but already feel like I'm at home~!

Here is a little bit about me. I have been jumping around from site to site to find a place that is, well, like home. I'm an artist and roleplayer, love to play games on pc, ps3, and ds systems, very kind and generous, will do my best to help out anyone in need.

>w< I'm so glad I was told about this site. =D

YAY

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 05-05-2016, 12:54 AM

mene has a strong role playing forum
and we have a lot of talented artists, too
so you will fit right in here, it's really frendly

CrystalMysteria
Fox Demon

Old 05-05-2016, 12:59 AM

Yay =D that is awesome!

Inspiration
ICKy Charity Owner

Old 05-13-2016, 05:29 PM

CrystalMysteria:
I feel terrible that I somehow completely missed your thread!!!
Welcome to menewsha. I hope you got to enjoy the phoenix jubilee event ( i see you have one of the pinwheels) and you've been enjoying your time here. It's a great community and we're all really friendly.

If you ever have any questions feel free to just ask. People will answer the questions you have ^-^

You should check out the gaming forums and the hobbies forums. Oh and the art and Roleplay forums. Just based on what you said you are into. :] I'm sure you will quickly find a place to post that you can have a lot of fun. If you're into pokemon on that DS of yours, we have quite a few pokemon threads around to. Including wonderful hangouts where we like to trade/give away pokemon. ^-^

glad to have another gamer on board here in the community. Always happy to welcome more :D (i myself pretty much have all systems but xbox >.> only cause cost)

CrystalMysteria
Fox Demon

Old 05-14-2016, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspiration View Post
CrystalMysteria:
I feel terrible that I somehow completely missed your thread!!!
Welcome to menewsha. I hope you got to enjoy the phoenix jubilee event ( i see you have one of the pinwheels) and you've been enjoying your time here. It's a great community and we're all really friendly.

If you ever have any questions feel free to just ask. People will answer the questions you have ^-^

You should check out the gaming forums and the hobbies forums. Oh and the art and Roleplay forums. Just based on what you said you are into. :] I'm sure you will quickly find a place to post that you can have a lot of fun. If you're into pokemon on that DS of yours, we have quite a few pokemon threads around to. Including wonderful hangouts where we like to trade/give away pokemon. ^-^

glad to have another gamer on board here in the community. Always happy to welcome more :D (i myself pretty much have all systems but xbox >.> only cause cost)
Awws thank you so much for the welcome! and its alright! yay for gamers! I'll be sure to ask any questions when I have some and I'll most defiantly check out the rp, art, and gamer forums!

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 05-14-2016, 10:53 PM

yeah i figured those would be the best to point you in the direction of. Menewsha is pretty awesome in its versatility (this is inspirations main account btw. sorry to confuse you. she's my charity mule) we've got a little bit of lots of things. I'm sure you're going to fit in great. ^-^ I'm going to be sending you a welcome to menewsha trade with just a few little items. Nothing to major. But it'll help get you started around here. They're some old EIs but they're not rare. xD (er. EIs = event items)

You'll want to check your trades because not everyones trade notifications actually go up. ^-^ and it will be on the trades started by someone else side of the trades.

CrystalMysteria
Fox Demon

Old 05-15-2016, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadami View Post
yeah i figured those would be the best to point you in the direction of. Menewsha is pretty awesome in its versatility (this is inspirations main account btw. sorry to confuse you. she's my charity mule) we've got a little bit of lots of things. I'm sure you're going to fit in great. ^-^ I'm going to be sending you a welcome to menewsha trade with just a few little items. Nothing to major. But it'll help get you started around here. They're some old EIs but they're not rare. xD (er. EIs = event items)

You'll want to check your trades because not everyones trade notifications actually go up. ^-^ and it will be on the trades started by someone else side of the trades.
AH XD its okay confusion is good to have at times. and thank you so much for the welcome trade! I can't wait for the next event!

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 05-15-2016, 12:15 AM

You are quite welcome.

and if i'm nto going crazy.. i think there is one this summer :D

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 05-15-2016, 04:21 PM

Oooo You are an artist? DO you have a deviantart account? :D

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 05-17-2016, 01:32 AM

oh right. i didn't even think to ask that ^^;; *embaressed*

CrystalMysteria
Fox Demon

Old 05-17-2016, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria-Minamino View Post
Oooo You are an artist? DO you have a deviantart account? :D
crystalmysteria.deviantart.com ^^ is my dA account its not very up to date. I still post stuff but it takes a good long while for me to update and post pictures XD being that I work most of the time and it consumes that little bit of time for art! T^T which bites.... But! I hope you enjoy what you see!

---------- Post added 05-17-2016 at 04:03 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadami View Post
oh right. i didn't even think to ask that ^^;; *embaressed*
then I can't wait for the summer and its okay!

crystalmysteria.deviantart.com

is my dA account. It is not very up to date but I try to post when I can! =D

Inspiration
ICKy Charity Owner

Old 05-18-2016, 01:39 AM

I put you on my watch, and i'm pretty sure i saw a knuffle. xD for some reason i can't log in over there anymore... oh wells. i love menewsha.

CrystalMysteria
Fox Demon

Old 05-18-2016, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspiration View Post
I put you on my watch, and i'm pretty sure i saw a knuffle. xD for some reason i can't log in over there anymore... oh wells. i love menewsha.
Yay! I watched ya back! I do have a knuffle that I'm slowly working on to put on there but its been awhile since I been on the site.

Inspiration
ICKy Charity Owner

Old 05-21-2016, 12:12 AM

yeah my username there is ancient. i wish i could change it. xD

i was running a contest there and than suddenly i couldn't get on anymore. i don't know what happened.