Old 12-21-2007, 11:29 PM

I would like to purchase ticket 24 : )

EDIT: Username: Seiki Nova
Tickets:24

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-21-2007, 11:29 PM

Aw, Eileanora! There are so many awesome games to participate in, though. XD The Caption Contest is easy (at least go and look at the artwork I did for that! XD), and you can write to Mama Juru, and enter the avatar contests! There are a lot of games that are easy and free to enter. :3

EDIT: Done, S.Nova. XD (I edited your post to include the form, so no one would miss it. XD Bwha.)

future
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-21-2007, 11:37 PM

CK:
Haha, I am sorta not really busy looking for Cecilia. D:
/no life.
School just ended for the holidays for me, yesterday that is. Today was my first day off but for others today was their last...
/celebrates.

Hehe, and yes. I am quite enjoying it so far. I can't wait to purchase some of the items they have this time around. <33
SO NICE. I love the sashes. I want one toooo bad. Too bad meaning it is kind of sad. xD

Eileanora
'heaven is the feeling i get in ...
Send a message via AIM to Eileanora

Old 12-21-2007, 11:38 PM

the dear mama juru does look VERY appealing.
it may take me awhile to write up something xD

i've been going through each thread and i saw the banners you made, i really like them =D
the one for the caption contest looks really good.

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-21-2007, 11:43 PM

@future: XD Cessy does tend to get lost pretty often, doesn't she? She needs a GPS hairpin or something. XD

Oh, congrats on school holidays. :D I always enjoyed those too much. :ooo My co-workers have been out for a week now, I think. XD

I KNOW. Those sashes are gorgeous. I was positively mad with covetousness when I saw them posted in the Staff Room. D: I haven't spent any of my gold on Event Commons yet... I'm trying to decide exactly what I want the most. :o I can't wait for the Event Rares. D:

@Eileanora: And Mama Juru is a sweetheart, too. <3 So definitely take the time. X3

Thanks for the compliments on the banners. XD Some of the character art looks better when it's not flipped. So of course, now I take the time to link to the gallery so you can see it unedited. X3 And I spent days on the Caption Contest art. XD So I am pleased with it. \o/

future
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-21-2007, 11:50 PM

CK: Yes, but it is so hard for me. I don't know what I /really/ want. D: I really want the Halo that came out... as well as the Harp-item-thing. I can't recall their exact names.

So yes... I'm in a pickle. D: I think I will go for the Halo first, then see about it afterwords. But I will be on every day for this event. <33 That alone makes me happy.

And I think Cecilia was just located, so it should be alright for the time being. x3

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-21-2007, 11:54 PM

@Future: The Astral Halo and Sleepy Melodies Harp are the December Contribution Items. :3 So I'd focus on getting the Event commons 1/2 price before worrying about the CIs. :3 The CI's prices on the Exchange'll be stable for awhile. XD

Eileanora

Old 12-21-2007, 11:57 PM

@ck.yeah, i can see what you mean by how they
look better the other way =]
i say time well spent, and it looks somewhat different than your usual style, but it shows your versatility =D

future
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-21-2007, 11:57 PM

Really? I thought it was the other way around. Anyway, I must depart the net for now. I will try to be back on later to post more, and I'll investigate the other threads to earn gold to purchase the half off items.

Thank you so much for the hint. <3

Channah
Purple Peril
NPC

Old 12-22-2007, 12:02 AM

*wanders in to make sure there are no real cats in here*

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-22-2007, 12:05 AM

@Eileanora: XD And we haven't even gotten into my comic/manga-esque style yet. LOL. D: But, yes. XD Thank you. <3

@future: Have fun offline and I'll talk to you soon. :3 Make sure to consider the threads like Mama Juru and the Caption Contest that let you make longer posts. :3 And you have the opportunity to win things. :D

@Channah: No ma'am. :x No real cats in here at the moment. :x *on best behavior*

Eileanora

Old 12-22-2007, 12:13 AM

@ck. oh really? i would really like to see THAT sometime =D

oo but i just thought about the letter contest,
and i probably won't be able to post something until
at least monday xD
tomorrow i'm heading to mexico for my great uncle's funeral, and then sunday is a family get together on my mother's side >.>

Aura
*^_^*

Old 12-22-2007, 12:33 AM

Username: Aura
Tickets: 16

future
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-22-2007, 12:38 AM

Mama Juru for the win! I just checked it out and am so going to participate in it. >w<

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-22-2007, 12:41 AM

@Eileanora: I doubt it'll be too long before you see it. XD The stuff here's kind of old-ish, but my Side7 Gallery has some of my style. :D I'm sure I've improved over the past few months, though. XD

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. :c But have fun at the get-together and don't forget to post your letter to Mama Juru when you can. <3

@Aura: Your ticket has been recorded, thanks. :D

@Future: Awesome. XD Have fun! :D

Waffle
BAZINGA!
Send a message via MSN to Waffle

Old 12-22-2007, 01:08 AM

Username:`Waffle
Tickets:
5,18,22,33,and 42

Eileanora

Old 12-22-2007, 01:13 AM

@ck. oo i think i really like your drawing of cozette =D
comic/manga, would have to be one of my favorite styles.

yeah, going to be driving most likely 10 hours total tomorrow =/ waking up at 3am >.>
thank you for the condolences =]hopefully i can write up something sunday xD

future
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-22-2007, 01:18 AM

Thanks, CK. >w<
I plan on making it interesting and fun to read, once I get it all set up (the Mama Juru thing).

Waffle: I wish I had that kind of money. xD

Satomi
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Satomi Send a message via Yahoo to Satomi

Old 12-22-2007, 01:19 AM

OOh, this is a cool game! I might join

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-22-2007, 01:29 AM

@`Waffle: Awesome. :D Good luck!

(Good luck to everyone with a ticket, of course, but when you buy five tickets when most people are only buying two, that takes a special kind of luck. XD)

((And, for the record, I haven't looked to see what the winning ticket is for this round. I made up all the game-boards over a week ago so I wouldn't remember. XD ))

@Eileanora: Thank you. XD Cozy's one of my favorite characters to draw - because she's so much fun to color! :D

I love me some good comic/manga style too. XD The semi-chibi style you see me draw here on Menewsha is just easy for me to draw on my tablet. XD (And easy generally = quick!)

Yikes. Ten hours in a car. I don't miss the last time I'd done that! D: It's hard enough driving the eight to Orlando when we use our time share. D: And waking up at 3am is hard.

@future: Sounds like fun. XD I'll make sure to read it too. :3

@Satomi: I hope you do. :D The faster these last tickets sell, the faster we can get to who wins! :D And it only takes a few posts' worth of gold to play. :3

Eileanora

Old 12-22-2007, 01:40 AM

@ck. i love that bluish color you
chose for her skin tone =] makes a nice contrast
to her hair.

now with a tablet, is it hard to sketch with? because i know people like to just scan their sketches, then use their tablet for coloring, but my scanner has been broken for years xD

well, really it's 5 hours to, and then 5 hours back xD
but we like to drive when we go on vacation too >.>
like next year, we're going to new orleans again, it would probably only take a few days to get there.

future
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-22-2007, 01:45 AM

CK! CK! I finished my letter to Mama Juru. >w<

Enjoy it if you want, it's fairly random and pretty darn pointless, but I had so much fun writing it. : D

It reminded me of when you asked what we thought the world (island) of Menewsha was like... so I made it up!

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-22-2007, 01:49 AM

@Eileanora: Thanks. n_n

Mmm... sketching with a tablet... It depends on how you sketch, how quickly you get used to drawing with a tablet, and how patient you are.

Sketching with a tablet isn't that hard for me, but it's easier drawing something with less detail. Coloring with a tablet is completely natural for me. It's the inking part that's hard! I do much better inking by hand. XD Quite a lot, I will sketch on the computer, print it out, use a lightbox to re-pencil the picture, then ink it, then scan it up to color it. XD

Also - oh! Then you're not going as deep into Mexico as I had feared. XD

@future: Awesome! I'll go and read it. XD I'm glad you had fun! :D *runs to read*

future
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-22-2007, 01:54 AM

/lazy. I just draw and color on tablet. I don't bother sketching really... and lately my coloring has been B/W, not even real colors. Just shades. D:

>w<
Okay, CK, tell me what you think? And be honest.