Li Mei
Accentuate
NPC

Old 02-04-2015, 12:14 PM

Out with the old and in with the new, that's totally how the saying goes right? Anyways, I'm here to bring you the new and improved version of the Item Request threads! There will still be three separate threads for requesting your totally cool, totally amazing new suggestions for new items. This totally rad thread is for requesting Contribution Items only. You hear me!

Remember that Contribution Items must be unisex concepts, anything too girlie or too frilly is totally going to look silly on all those manly men out there!

Last edited by Li Mei; 06-21-2015 at 11:05 PM..

Li Mei
Accentuate
NPC

Old 02-04-2015, 12:14 PM

From now on so we like don't miss any of your like totally rad suggestions, we'd like you to fill out this form Please.

Form:

[B][U][COLOR="Red"]I think this would be totally Rad[/COLOR][/U][/B]
Item Suggestion: (Include overall suggestion/ and pose suggestions here)
References: (If you have them, references are often very helpful)

Last edited by Li Mei; 02-16-2015 at 12:11 PM..

Li Mei
Accentuate
NPC

Old 02-04-2015, 12:15 PM

This list is totally only from suggestions in this thread yo. Don't worry about your old suggestion though, Wishie, Cora and Maria-Minamino totally made sure to save them away in a safe location.

Popular Suggestions:

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 11-18-2016 at 02:35 PM..

Li Mei
Accentuate
NPC

Old 02-04-2015, 12:15 PM

Things We've made from suggestions in this thread:

Animals/Pet Companion - we are always looking for more animals. The recent Cozy Afternoon(a CI) has some much suggested new cat poses on top of the head :) Hawt Diggity Dog (A CI) has some amazing dachshunds! Pester Kitties has some cute kitty options as well.

Violin - while the actual violin was not used - Mene's Chicago Typewriter (an EI) has a pretty rad violin case that can give the avatar the option of looking like an amazing violin musician :)

Haunted House - different elements of this has been added throughout items on Mene. For example - a spooky full moon silhouette can be found in the Hallowed Ground EI. You can find a rad moon in the Lunar Boat CI as well. A creepy house can be found in multiple CIs: Creepy Story Book Journey (Actually a cash shop item and not a CI) and an Old CI: Sunny Side Up.

Office materials - Office Life CI as well as Desktop CI can be used to create pretty amazing avatars.

Speech bubble - While we can't code an item to allow the user to insert their own text, we have made plenty of speech bubble options and we love to add move in the appropriate CIs. Death's Minion CI, Instant Memories ( while not exactly thought bubbles has cute speech options available as a photo),

Bottles - Chocolate Contraband EI has bottle poses available on the floor in a similar fashion to the floor candle items.

Text bubbles - While you can't quite put in your own words we got some speech bubbles with talking back.

Chainsaws - Beary Massacre got the asked for chainsaws pose and included some more animals, since everyone is always looking for more cuddly animals. Though, not quite sure this bear is all that cuddly.

More masks - We even threw a masquerade ball to show off all the new masks that came out for this including Fantasy's Facade (EI), Menewshan Masquerade (EI) and Masquerade King and Queen (CIs)

Sports love - We love our sports in Menewsha so we threw an olympics and you got some shiny new EIs, Net Win and Hey Batter

Water/Summer Items- 'Take a dip' took into account several suggestions like a water pose avatars could stand in, and some flotation devices.

Wild West Items - We had a poll and suggestions thread for poses and you got two lovely items from it: Wild West and lost Roadtrip

Last edited by Shadami; 08-06-2017 at 01:08 AM..

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 07-26-2015, 02:10 PM

Form: hummy

I think this would be totally Rad
Item Suggestion: recolor of the beautiful Angelic Blessing items in pastel colors (teal)

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 08-23-2015, 02:22 AM

Item Suggestion: Let's see, I've been thinking of a Summer Time item. I think tan lines would be cool (t-shirt, bikini, tank top, shorts, sandals, etc.) and a swimming pool background. I like the idea of a tube and floaties, but seems better suited to commons, although maybe if they're made more unique? Maybe goggles. Oh, a swim cap seems cool too. Again, that could be a common.
References: Don't know if you really need them, but anything to help. XD Tan lines (uh, look this up yourself? > o>;). Swimming pool. Tube (pose). Floaties. Goggles. Swim cap.

Item Suggestion: Definitely want a sports CI. Or should they be commons? > 3< Probably would be too many sports to put into one CI. I'd love baseball/volleyball/football/soccer uniforms, baseball bats, baseballs, footballs, volleyballs, tennis rackets, tennis balls, badminton rackets, shuttlecocks, soccer balls, etc. Maybe a separate CI for each? XD I don't know...
References: Volleyball. Volleyball uniform. > o> Baseball. Baseball uniform.

Item Suggestion: I really want a cowboys and indians CI! Chaps, cowboy hat, cowboy boots with spurs, headdresses, moccasins, breechcloth, and leggings. Maybe two separate CIs?
References: Breechcloth/leggings. Headdress (Trailer Head Bonnet).

Ugh, looking for refs is tiring. Might or might not come back to edit this. > 3>;

steelmagghia
Not ready for school to start!

Old 08-23-2015, 04:40 PM

Item Suggestion: To go with Kent's suggestion, I would like the balls for all of those sports. I'd love a volleyball/soccer ball hitting me in the head right now to complete the level of stress I'm feeling with the game manager position. Perhaps a pose holding a football or a tennis ball and racket, helmets, or maybe just a "ball pit" look where the avi is covered halfway by just a pile of different balls from different sports

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 08-23-2015, 06:06 PM

Let me begin by apologizing for not being very tech savvy and unable to post snazzy links and all that jive. I am glad someone got out ahead of me in suggesting sports gear. But let me expand on that by suggesting that one's avatar could be standing on a ballfield, celebrating a touchdown, rounding the bases after hitting a homerun, or being smacked on the head with a five iron by the wife if you are Tiger Woods. All those Spanish MySpace girls meant nothing to me.

Redneck stuff. As this site's Mr. Wrong, I have noticed a disconcerting lack of redneck stuff on Menewsha so here are some suggestions I would love to see: NASCAR stuff like race track backgrounds, meeting your favorite driver and pit crew, or having too many beers in the stands with fellow race fans.

Think Larry the Cable Guy. The sleeveless plaid shirts, Mossy Oak ball caps, jean cutoff shorts, Dixie beer, and those goatee's, jet ski ramp jumping, barbecues, and over-sized pickup trucks because the driver is overcompensating for something lacking in his life. And Prilosec really does work.

Lastly, I enjoy the military uniforms of the Napoleonic wars. These items are touched on here what with the Nutcracker items, but much detail is missing such as the fancy epaulettes, medals, hats, the tall boots, and period swords, cannons, and rifles.
After visiting Napoleon's tomb at Les Invalides in Paris I learned so much more than I knew beforehand and it would be outstanding to see some of those items of that era be recreated here with greater detail.

And dang it if I can't find those elusive war kittens anywhere here!

Last edited by Mr. Wrong; 08-24-2015 at 06:56 AM.. Reason: special ops bunny sees you

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 08-29-2015, 03:34 AM

Yacht club! What Menewsha needs now is a yacht sailors' outfit. Maybe some sharks in the water as a backdrop. And a Captain and Tennille hat compliments any outfit.

Elirona
Giant butt

Penpal

Old 09-01-2015, 07:19 PM

Item Suggestion: I'd love a CI that has to do with shopping. I'd like a mall type background, an elevator door maybe, a pose with lots of shopping bags on each arm, a person to carry your shopping bags, i'd also love for a pose where the avatar wears sunglasses on top of their head, like they're tilted up.

EirianHikari
MissSweetViolet

Penpal

Old 09-02-2015, 04:57 AM

Item Suggestion: An animal crazy item. We have a few cats, foxes, and a wolf. But what about ether adding them all in together with different styles, or using/adding in others we don't have like tiger, giraffe, zebra, etc ears/tails, and maybe the option to have the animals themselves stand by your avatar as well.
References: It's not easy trying to find reference images for this it seems, lol, but I did my best.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...0L._UX385_.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ZbkPv.jpg

http://www.tomtischler.com/images/Ba...feWithGirl.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...8b30324e1f.jpg

Finnian
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 09-08-2015, 02:15 AM

Item Suggestion: (Include overall suggestion/ and pose suggestions here)
an homage to some favorite science fiction/fantasy tv shows: doctor who. i'm sure there will be certain issues with copyrighting and all that, but like a loose interpretation would be pretty cool. maybe a long scarf of various colors that hits the ground, some of those old school 3-D glasses, rad equipable sideburns, maybe a telephone both in red and blue like the real london ones, perhaps even some union jack attire (add a mohawk and that could also be used for a punk rock vibe), oh and don't forget a fez. sherlock. one of those fancy hats he wears, a pipe, violin
i'm sure there is some other shows out there that have a nerdy fandom think harry potter (although kind of already done a bit) or supernatural or things like that.
searching the web for these particular hits provides a landmine of pictures

Damia Flagg
(^(エ)^)
Penpal

Old 09-12-2015, 12:35 AM

Item Suggestion: A kitchen background, we have had a few food item poses from events now I would like a kitchen to place some of them in. I want a kitchen counter to place my brunch of nearly champions on.
Other possible poses could be a mixer, stove, refrigerator or flour on the avatar & the floor.
References: http://www.hgtv.ca/imagehandler.axd?...=310&mode=crop
https://lovejamie.files.wordpress.co...25es072909.jpg
http://grandkitchen.com/wp-content/u...8258e0dd31.jpg

I would like to add another idea similar to the mall idea Elirona had.
It would be nice to have a comic shop background, action figures, a chocolate covered pretzel & have a black coat & backwards ball cap.
References: http://viewaskew.com/mallrats/images.../mallratsc.jpg
http://t1.livememe.com/l2rggi_4.jpg
It is an odd movie & the sequel is supposedly being written now & should start filming soon.

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 09-22-2015, 04:11 AM

And dang if I can't find a suitable sweater to complete my Mr. Rogers look. The best I can do is to have my avatar resemble a generic character from The Office. Perhaps a toy train in the background would be cool, too.

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 09-30-2015, 10:31 PM

Item Suggestion: A garden stroll item. I know we have a few garden items, but I was thinking something with paper parasols (folded and open), maybe a pose like the one from Cheezy romance but with a regency (or fancy ball) dressed man or woman hanging off the avvie's arm, a stone bridge to stand on, and a creek to go under it. And tall "maze" hedges for a background item.
References:

The bridge I had in mind

Parasols!

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 10-19-2015, 07:03 PM

Please, no skeleton war. Don't we all have enough to contend with what with all this zombie apocalypse stuff going on and ninja's appreciating quieter car cabins? I think so.

wishie
Send me cheesecake

Pixel Pixie

Old 10-23-2015, 01:29 AM

Mr. Wrong: We already have skeleton items/skin plus armor that has been released throughout the years, so you don't have to worry about that as a CI set (for the most part)

Keep the ideas coming everybody! Hope you all know that I keep track of this thread

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 10-25-2015, 06:35 AM

Item Suggestion: A haunted house CI, with an "outside" the house background, tattered curtains, a wardrobe with a slightly open door, creepy looking brambles, and a black cat with its back arched like it's scared. Oh, and a full moon maybe?
References: I was thinking a house like that but in blacks and greys.

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 10-25-2015, 05:11 PM

We already have a full moon (lunar boat), but the rest sounds great~ > w>

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 10-27-2015, 01:35 AM

Oops, so we do. I hadn't really had a good look through lunar boat yet.

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 10-27-2015, 06:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishie View Post
Mr. Wrong: We already have skeleton items/skin plus armor that has been released throughout the years, so you don't have to worry about that as a CI set (for the most part)

Keep the ideas coming everybody! Hope you all know that I keep track of this thread
Should you ever produce a CI containing a chainsaw you should call it: Stihl of the Night.

Last edited by Mr. Wrong; 10-27-2015 at 06:10 AM.. Reason: It's hard work being this good

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 11-18-2015, 06:03 AM

Water Sprite Theme

Webbed feet that come in different colors to match different skin tones (Blues, greens, normals..) water related stuff, green or blue mermaid tails, a pond (sorta like the little pond in Blood Lotus, but only bigger! Like you're standing in the water...It's not behind you or in front of you, but you're actually in it!)
(Could also be cool to have a waist deep water.. XD)

Dragon Theme
Scaled Skins, dragon pets, dragon wings, dragon background, eggs

Pet Companion Theme
More animals!! Wolves, dogs, more kitties, ferrets, petshop like background, pet toys, more leashes, foxes, ect..

Pirate Theme

New pirate hats, background with ocean/ship in distance, another pirate boat background, new swords, funny beards (think Captain Jack Sparrow!), piratey makeup, piratey clothing..

Last edited by Velvet; 11-18-2015 at 06:20 AM..

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 11-18-2015, 07:57 PM

How about a speech or thought bubble adjacent to our avatars in which we can insert our own choice of text?

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 12-20-2015, 02:04 AM

Item Suggestion: Backyard BBQ! - Taller picket fences (to the height of the avatar), some sports equipment maybe - with cricket wickets, a football (american football and soccer I guess), etc -, a barbecue in one or two colours, maybe a picnic table?
EDIT: OOOOH, and if you released this around July, you could also add some fireworks!
References:

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 12-24-2015, 08:15 AM

Not a whole item, just a pose, but I would love to see empty bottles on the ground in a similar way to the floor candles. Other floor clutter too, stacks of paper or books, more wild flowers. Just space fill for the floor.