Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 12-19-2012, 03:51 AM

After all is said and done, the Aether Storm cleared up. I'm talking to you "Ventrinio's decided to stick with us for awhile.......I'm going to head for small settlement's, aid in clearing out radiation in water supplies and earth. I may be the last of the GEC project, but I have nothing to go back to....."He said. "I'm gonig to do what little I can to save this world, even if it mean's I might die in the end "

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-19-2012, 05:43 AM

Hikari was sitting,cross-legged,listening to him.She nodded."Ok then.I've decided to come with you.I know this world,and I know how to deal with alot of the natives.Plus,I can help you find food and shelter,and I can alert you to the Aether storms.Basically,you need me." She said with a kidding grin."Besides,I kinda like traveling with you.I've been traveling alone for too long."

Andraus

Old 12-19-2012, 06:25 AM

Ventrinio Offered Joseph a Heavier Armanent. His Armorwas Now Light-weight Metal, enough to last a fire-fight, and light enough to enable Better mobility. He also gave him a COS Silenced Sniper rifle, complete with Night-vision scope. He also gave Gemini a Set of Reinforced leather armor. "Not much, but it will help "he said.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-19-2012, 08:48 AM

Hikari checked the armor over."It looks just like what my mother used to wear.'Bout time you guys gave me something I understood." She said,putting the armor on.She looked a bit older in it,more like a strong warrior than a fighter girl.

Andraus

Old 12-19-2012, 01:21 PM

He Handed her a Chinese Assault rifle "Yea yea, Let's get going, Jungle Lady "he said, and we stepped outside. We looked like a Trio of mercenary's.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-21-2012, 04:41 AM

Hikari glared at the rifle."And again with the stupid looking weapons.It's too heavy to be of any use,too cumbersome.I'll take my knife any day." She said,putting the rifle down and taking out her knife,which she was clearly very attatched to.

Andraus

Old 12-21-2012, 04:46 AM

"Uh, do you know how to Use Fire-arm's, properly ?" he asked. He then lifted up a rifle, and shot at a Deer-like creature. The bullet went right threw it's head.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-21-2012, 08:18 AM

Hikari turned white."That is horrible! What a completely undignified way to die! Disgusting! I refuse to use such a thing!"

Andraus

Old 12-21-2012, 04:42 PM

I approached the corpse, and looked at you. "dignity has nothing to do with it....."he said, and started skinning the Meat. After awhile, he'd managed to cut up most of the corpse, and packed the meat in the leather. "We're bringing this to the Nearest Settlement. Best to start relation's on good term's. Leave the rest for Scavenger's, so they can eat "He said, putting the packed meat in his back.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-22-2012, 03:25 AM

Hikari huffed."Dignity is all we have in this God-forsaken world.That's what my father always said." She said."But whatever.Which way are we going?"

Andraus

Old 12-22-2012, 06:46 AM

"Before he left, the man Said that if we wanted to head to the Settlement of Novac, we should avoid the Old Interstate, unless we're armed to fight something called 'Deathclaw's "he said. "what the hell is a death-claw

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Deathc...out:_New_Vegas)

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-22-2012, 07:02 AM

Hikari gulped."Something you don't want to meet.Even yourBlasting stick weapons couldn't kill one easily.In fact,nothing can kill one easily.And they travel in groups mostly,so it becomes even more difficult.We must avoid an encounter with deathclaws at any cost." She said.

Andraus

Old 12-22-2012, 07:04 AM

ventrino wasen't paying Attention. He was twirling a plasma Sword. The blade was glowing plasma, that could cut threw a tank's skin like butter. He had made it himself, so he felt a special connection to the blade "Let's just head to Novac." he said, half aware.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-22-2012, 07:35 AM

Hikari shook her head."The last to pay attention is always the first to die." She said."My mother used to say that,and I have found that she was right."

Andraus

Old 12-23-2012, 04:21 AM

Ventrinio was about to respond, when they heard a growl-like Roar. You then see 2 Deathclaw's, A Alpha and Mother, surrounded by baby deathclaw's, near the Wreckage of a Caraven crew. Joseph looked at them "Those are 'deathclaw's? I can't believe it. Those thing's were still in testing when the bomb's hit, right Ventrinio?" He asked him

"Yea "he said, but suspecting Gemini might be puzzled, he filled her in. "those thing's were designed for Seek-and-destroy mission's. The military was planning to tame them when the bomb's hit. Their Hide's are thick, but their Body's are pretty frail. Cut threw the hide, those thing's fall down quick. The strength, Speed, and Hide are what you got to worry about. I'd suggest hitting their leg "he said to her.

Last edited by Andraus; 12-23-2012 at 04:46 AM..

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-23-2012, 04:41 AM

Hikari nodded."I have heard the stories,like everyone has,that these creatures were created by humans before the Rain.Which makes them all the more dangerous.We usually shoot for the eyes,or hit the legs,as you said.If you two take the Alpha,I can handle the mother and babies." She said quietly,making sure not to make any sudden movements.

Andraus

Old 12-23-2012, 04:45 AM

Joseph handed her Armor piercing Round's for the Assault rifle. "Don't use your knife, it will just piss them off. "he said. He then sprinted for the West, Shooting for the creature's arm.

Ventrino Drew his sword, and ran forward, toward's the beast. Super-heated plasma could cut through those thing's like butter

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-24-2012, 06:25 AM

Hikari nodded and ran for the beasts.For once,she agreed with the old-worlders as to her fighting tactics.A knife would never do against one,never mind several.She took the smaller bllasting stick she had been given earlier,and started fighting with the skill and grace of an old world matial artist.

Andraus

Old 12-24-2012, 07:17 AM

Ventrino jumped back, and looked at the Wanderer. He then handed him his trusted Plasma Blade. "Take this, if you feel comfurtable with a Melee weapon. Just hold the Silver trigger on the hilt, and the plasma will ignite. The rest is instinct "He said, then jumped out of the way as the alpha struck out at him.

Joseph Shot the Creature in the eye with a hallow point. It was blinded, and now ROYALLY pissed. It started going after him, but Joseph seemed to know exactly what it was thinking, and was abled to avoid most of it's attack's. MOST. He tripped over a can, and got knocked into a rock. "Agh!!!" he groaned, holding his side.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-26-2012, 05:33 AM

Hikari had,by that time,dispatched at least half of the baby deathclaws.She heard Joseph exclaim in pain,and turned to look.He was on the ground,holding his side.Hikari spared no thought in racing to him and kneeling by his side."Joseph,are you ok? Can you stand?" She asked,getting ready to ward off the deathclaws that were sure to advance even more now that one of them was injured.

Andraus

Old 12-26-2012, 07:13 AM

The Deathclaw's started Approaching, But then stopped, Seemingly Looking at you, and ran off, in Fear?...Joseph got up "I'm fine, Hikari, I'm..- "he stopped, and got up, even though it caused him pain. You could feel every muscle Freeze up, as he looked off into the Distance "Oh my dear god......I thought the dust's of the Old world would have swallowed them whole...."he said.

Ventrinio looked off into the distance......at the Remenant's of a Titan Squadron Layout, of a Nuclear Missle Launcher facility, With 3 or 4 Missle's Looking Intact, and still active.. "Dear god.....please tell me that's not what I think those are....."He said, shaking.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-27-2012, 04:37 AM

Hikari was puzzled.There was no way the deathclaws were looking at her like that.She also had no idea what she was looking at,or what the other two were so upset about."Um,someone explain?" She asked uncertainly.

Andraus

Old 12-27-2012, 06:01 AM

"Hikari......Those Machine's.......They are like the Bomb we saw, but more Deadly.....Espically now "he said, shaking.

Ventrinio broke his gaze from the site. "that place........Is a Nuclear Missle launch faciluty.......Those War-head's.....They caused the Rain. If they are not dealt with, they can cause it again......."he looked at Joseph. "I have Emergency Activation code's for Military Installation's......You thinking what I'm thinking? "he asked.

"Those thing's can't be allowed to exist......"he said, and both he and Ventrinio Started running for the site.

---------- Post added 12-27-2012 at 12:03 AM ----------

(imagine living in a world were Armaggedon happend, and you have the power in your hand to cause it AGAIN)

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-27-2012, 07:34 AM

Hikari blanched."Another Rain? No!" She said,running after them.She didn't know what she could do,but she was going to help as much as she could,even if it killed her...which it just might.

Andraus

Old 12-27-2012, 10:02 AM

They stopped in front of the door's, which were sealed by Hydralic's. Ventrino enter's a code in, and the door open's. You see inside a bunch of Skeleton's, Strange Armor similer to ventrinio's, and weapon's scattered across the floor. if anyone thought to do so, they could make a fortune off this room alone, but that wasen't the case right now. Joseph checked nearby computer's. "Power's still on. Emergency Generator's are keeping this place running.We're going to need to switch on the main power "he said.