IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-19-2015, 07:28 PM

Steve smield softly."were they nice?",he asked softly.

Jessica looked to Thor."so,you come from azguard right?",she said figuring it was best to make conversation.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-19-2015, 08:51 PM

"They...yeah I guess you could say that though they never made me feel welcome. When Shield showed up looking for Hydra bases they very willingly let me go." Aurora looked sad for a moment then shook her head forcing a smile.

"Yes I was born and raised on Asgard. A most amazing place...though I like the quaintness of earth. Well you are not as evolved in ways you are more evolved then us."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-19-2015, 08:54 PM

Jessica smiled some..She was about to ask more about it then blinked as the jet shook a little,she gripped her seat."now what?"

Steve frowned a bit."Im sorry",he said softly.Then feeling the jet shake he looked outside and frowned."Agent Romanough, ....were being followed"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-20-2015, 02:53 AM

"Lovely. Everyone hang on will I try to shake them." Nat advised and tilted the plane trying to lose the person following in. Aurora did as told and clung to the seat belt which hugged her waist.

Thor stood and joined Steve. "Will I need to deal with it?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-20-2015, 03:51 PM

Jessica blinked holding onto her seat watching them.

Steve frowned a bit."I think so....",he said watching the radar,what ever was following them was big

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-20-2015, 03:59 PM

"Right." Thor grabbed his hammer. "Don't worry Lady's I will take care of it." He transformed his armor appearing before he goes off to take on whatever was out there.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-20-2015, 04:07 PM

Jessica watched in shock.She tried not tp smirk.

Steve opened the back of the jet."Be careful"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-20-2015, 04:15 PM

"I will." Thor smiled and headed out.

"What do you think it is?" Aurora gripped the edge of the seat nervous.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-20-2015, 05:14 PM

Steve looked to Aurora."not sure",he said sitting beside her again."but eveything will be fine"

Jessica in the mean time was watching the wind patterens."guys"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-20-2015, 08:05 PM

"If you say so." Aurora mumbled then blinked. "I'm sure it's just Thor." She took a deep breath. "Nat?" Natasha didn't answer to focused on keeping them from crashing.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-20-2015, 08:25 PM

Steve looked at Aurora then to Jessica."whats wrong?"

Jessica un beuckeled her self and stood."Furry didn't tell you what i was ,dod he?"

Steve watched her."no....not in so many words"

Jessica laughed."figures",she started for the back of the jest watching the wind."it isnt a natural wind pattern",she llloked around ,her eyes had a small golden glow to them.Looking p to the clouds."hm",she smirked."Cleaver..."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-20-2015, 10:12 PM

Thor landed in front of her frowning. "Something isn't right." He glanced at Steve. "We should land.

Nat snorted. " where? There's nothing but trees under us besides we're two minutes away from the base...less then that. Everyone hold on." She did a quick dive out of the clouds Aurora bite her lip uncomfortable with the sudden change in altitude.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-20-2015, 10:26 PM

Jessica blinked at Thor being there again.'good im not the only one who know's it",she then let out a small ghasp as Natasha started to land and fell forward into Thor.

Steve lookedworries."need a air sick bag?",he asked Aurora worried.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-20-2015, 10:36 PM

Thor caught Jessica with ease. "Are you alright maiden?" He asked easily keeping his balance. "It takes some getting use to...her flying style is interesting."

"Hey I'm a great pilot." Nat grinned as the landed. "See not on a scratch." "Maybe not on the plane." Aurora grumbled getting to her feet. "And that is why I hate flying you people around." Nat sighed.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-20-2015, 11:00 PM

Jessica blinked a bit."Jessica,my name is Jessica",she said softly."And I'm fine ,thank you",she said shyly and was glad when they laned.

Steve slowly stood." hey, you are agreat pilot,landng,th0that could use a little work"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-21-2015, 12:24 AM

Nat huffed and crossed her arms pouting a little. "Cute." Aurora laughed as Nat gave her a look. "Sorry!" She put her hands up. "Don't hit me!" She smiled then looked at the rain forest face falling as she studied it. "It's been a long time."

Thor set Jessica back on her feet. "Lady Jessica it is then." He smiled his proper speech not breaking for a moment. He had been raised to treat ladies with respect and honor the only one he called by name was Natasha and she had threatened to kick him out of a falling plane if he didn't stop calling her lady. He froze as a screech filled the forest hand going to his hammer.

Aurora smiled and patted his arm. "It's just a money." She pointed to the howler monkey which sat high in the tree above them. "It's the silence you have to be careful of. Usually means they sense a predator...we aren't frightening to them."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-21-2015, 01:16 AM

Steve smiled some at Nat."come on",he said looking toAurora."so whats the best way to travel in there?",he asked ,looking around at the foliage and smiled a bit at the monkey. "loud noises good,silence,bad...good to know"

Jessica gumbeled a bit but smiled hearing the monkey and tried not to laugh at Thors reaction."easy thunder boy",she said walking past him and slipped off her jaket since it was hot.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-21-2015, 02:18 AM

"With a machete and one eye open for jaguar's." Aurora shuddered at the thought of the cats. "Let's hope we don't run into them." she went inside to get what they would need. "Everyone should get plenty of water and a machete each." she started to pack a bag.

Thor huffed at Jessica but followed the others inside.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-21-2015, 02:49 AM

Jessica grinned at Thor's huff and turned to him."hey you keep calling me Lady Jessica,i get to call youthunder boy"

STEVE GRINNED A BIT AT jESSICA'S AND tHORS EXC=HANGE,THEN FOLLOWED Aurora ,smiling he started to gear up."if we stick together we should be fine"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-21-2015, 03:00 AM

"Fine if you insist and so the only one I have to suffer threw saying that is Tony." Thor frowned. "I'll try to just call you Jessica."

"I hope you guys will be alright. It's really hot in there." Aurora frowned deeply.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-21-2015, 03:21 AM

Jessica smiled softly."thank you Thor",she said softly and turned back around and started to pack as well.

Steve smiled some."have sme faith in us"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-21-2015, 03:59 AM

"I do have faith...in that forest's will to break people down and destroy them till the just give up to it." Aurora shrugged then nodded at there stuff. "It will be night time soon not a good way to start are mission so lets sleep at least one night somewhere the jaguars and other predators can't get us."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-21-2015, 10:20 PM

Seve nodded."soumds like a plan,plus we can get something to eat"

Jessica smiled some as she heard that they would stay one night in the base,so took the time to ,ake hjer way onto a near by roof and smiled up at the stars

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-22-2015, 02:12 AM

Thor blinked at the mention of food his stomach growling. Aurora laughed and lead the way to the kitchen "I hope you guys like rain forest food." she sounded cheerful as she smelled roast pig and figs. "Smells like home." she sighed and grabbed a plate. Thor blinked at the food which was oddly similar to the stuff he was use to on Asgard and grabbed one of everything.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-22-2015, 02:15 AM

Steve looked at it curiously."as they say ,when in Rome,only in this case,its teh Amazon",he said ,getting a bit of eveything as well.Then looked around."now where did Jessica go?"