finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 02-01-2011, 03:50 AM

*pouts* why is it real money I cant find the giftcards for this site any where and I want one.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 02-01-2011, 04:10 AM

I like the avatar with the items on it next to the little yellow reminder. It's more eye catching than the usual reminders. Do they normally have an avatar wearing the items next to that thing? it's the first time I've noticed it.

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 02-01-2011, 05:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finx15 View Post
*pouts* why is it real money I cant find the giftcards for this site any where and I want one.
We don't have giftcards for Menewsha yet. :) Unfortunately, we're not big enough to make them profitable.

Don't forget that in the future you can send us money in the mail as well as use SMS charges or Paypal/credit card.

Alternately, you can visit our Exchange forum and buy these items from other users using gold. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephila View Post
I like the avatar with the items on it next to the little yellow reminder. It's more eye catching than the usual reminders. Do they normally have an avatar wearing the items next to that thing? it's the first time I've noticed it.
It depends on who does the reminder notice. :) It's how I always do it, but not always how someone else does it.