View Poll Results: Sill again with the bribes... Do you really need one to make you post?
YES *stuff is my friend!* 3 13.04%
Don't need one, but they sure don't hurt! =D 9 39.13%
Indifferent: yay apathy 4 17.39%
Bribes me no likey. 7 30.43%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Squee-chan
*^_^*

Old 10-29-2008, 02:53 PM

Well, I met so many awesome people in my last event thread, that I think I shall start another. =3
As always, I think most people here are above bribery, and I would love to keep some conversation going for the sake of conversation, not just prizes. (Even if it's a conversation about everything and nothing at the same time. XDDD)

"Rules:"
-No specific topic that needs to be followed, but please keep everything PG-13 or under so as not to scar my prudish mind. =3
-Be nice. XDDD

Note: I may randomly pretend it's Christmas- I've already started listening to Christmas music. XDDDDD

~*~Looove~*~ :squee:

girliekeyblade
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to girliekeyblade Send a message via MSN to girliekeyblade Send a message via Yahoo to girliekeyblade

Old 10-29-2008, 03:03 PM

I'm so glad to read that I'm not the only gal in a Christmasy mood! I'm usually singing Christmas carols in the middle of July! :o

Anyhow, hello! I absolutely adore your username. :3

As for bribes, I quite agree with you. I feel a bit ashamed that I've never made a thread on Mene, personally because I feel I must offer something in return. Pretty silly huh?

So Squee-Chan, what are you planning on doing this Hallow's Eve?

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator
Send a message via AIM to Iro

Old 10-29-2008, 03:06 PM

Hello, Squee-chan!

And hello, keyblade! It has been a while since we last chatted. xD

Squee-chan
*^_^*

Old 10-29-2008, 03:09 PM

XDD I'm not sure. I've never actually been too big on Halloween. But I might have a little get together with my friend Maria-Minamino, eat pizza and watch Batman. XDDD

XDDD I never bribe- 1 because I don't have much to give, and 2, because I think that it's not really necessary. =3

=D Hello Iroase-tan! =D How are you?

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 10-29-2008, 03:11 PM

I am dead tired. That is all. XD

I have been up the entire day for the event.
How are you doing, Squee? =)

Sirocco
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-29-2008, 03:12 PM

*pokes in*

Hello everyone :)

Squee-chan
*^_^*

Old 10-29-2008, 03:15 PM

O_O WHY? That's insane my friend. XD You shouldn't stay up so late, it's bad for your health. ><

@Sirocco: Hullo!!! =D Welcome! =3

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 10-29-2008, 03:15 PM

Hey there, Sirocco! =D

EVENTS ON MENE ARE ADDICTIVE. Save meee~ ;-;

Chidori Phoenix
Fallen Shadow
Send a message via AIM to Chidori Phoenix Send a message via MSN to Chidori Phoenix

Old 10-29-2008, 03:18 PM

Hey everyone!
I think I'll try to chat here. At least until I have to leave for class.

Sirocco
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-29-2008, 03:18 PM

@Iro: I know they are addictive! I do nothing but sit here on Mene. And still I'm really behind everyone when it comes to candies XD

@Squee-chan: Hey! How are you? :3

girliekeyblade
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to girliekeyblade Send a message via MSN to girliekeyblade Send a message via Yahoo to girliekeyblade

Old 10-29-2008, 03:19 PM

Oooh! Iro I was just thinking about you! I had gone to my profile, and I was wondering how you were doing. *glomps!*

Ahem, right right! Squee, your plans sound great. :3 I was just brushing up on my tarot reading skills so I can do free readings on Halloween. My mom is not too happy I'm planning to read to strangers, since it's Halloween and all. But whoever is willing, I'll read them. It's a great experience, and I get to meet lots of interesting people. I just can't spend a Halloween doing nothing at all. : x

Besides I miss reading the cards. The las time I did so was at my high school Renaissance fair. D: *feels all nostalgic now but gets over it in two seconds. >.>;*

Welcome Sirocco and Chidori! :D

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 10-29-2008, 03:20 PM

Hie there, Chidori. ^_^

@Sirocco:
Yeah, I have been doing nothing but trick and treating and typing and breaking my shoulders for the entire day! xD

@girliekeyblade;
I keep forgetting about the existence of Social Groups. X_x

But I really miss our KH and Ace Attorney fan rambles. xD

Squee-chan
*^_^*

Old 10-29-2008, 03:22 PM

@Sirocco-
I'm doing well! =3 I'm procrastinating my homework like every college student. XDDD

@Chidori-
=3 You are more than welcome! I may be a little slow to respond, but I'll try to keep up~

*added*
@keyblade-
XDD My mom was of the sort who thought Halloween was bad, so I never did more than dress up and hand out candy sometimes. XDDD I'm 19 and I've never been trick or treating once. XD

Last edited by Squee-chan; 10-29-2008 at 03:26 PM..

Sirocco
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-29-2008, 03:23 PM

@Iro: I had to go to school. But as soon as I got back home, I logged in XD

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 10-29-2008, 03:27 PM

@Sirocco:
That is one thing. I have no more classes for the rest of the month and the next month. But I need to study for exams!
/panic xD

Sirocco
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-29-2008, 03:31 PM

No classes? Wow! XD
And when exactly do you have exams? o-o

Last edited by Sirocco; 10-29-2008 at 03:34 PM..

Squee-chan
*^_^*

Old 10-29-2008, 03:33 PM

No more classes? You lucky dog! XDD My exams are in the second week of December. yay. XDDD

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 10-29-2008, 03:36 PM

Yes, no more classes. It's my finals now. I just sat for my first paper two days ago. My next one is next week. ^_^;

Chidori Phoenix
Fallen Shadow
Send a message via AIM to Chidori Phoenix Send a message via MSN to Chidori Phoenix

Old 10-29-2008, 03:38 PM

I have to agree that the event is addicting. I've spent most of my time online posting or trick or treating. I might have to be off the computer earlier tonight because no one else in my house has been on the computer much. Although I keep telling people that all they have to do is just tell me that they want on and I'll get off.

Squee-chan
*^_^*

Old 10-29-2008, 03:41 PM

@ Iroase
XDDD I know that pain well. I'm taking 3 literature classes this semester and I've had so much to write. >< What do you have to write about?

@Chidori
=3 That's funny. XD I've been having my friend over every day this week, so I haven't been able to come on much. I wont even be on tonight because there's a haunted house opening behind our dorm. =D

Last edited by Squee-chan; 10-29-2008 at 03:44 PM..

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 10-29-2008, 03:49 PM

@Chidori Phoenix:
:lol: I refuse to sleep when I really need to, and I've been awake for the past 15 hours doing nothing but being on Mene. That is how bad I am. XD

@Squee-chan:
Write? My exams are on accounting, economics and marketing. X_x

Squee-chan
*^_^*

Old 10-29-2008, 03:52 PM

@Iroase
XD Economics, fun~ =3 I actually loved my economics class, though most people hated it. You don't have to write essays for that? I had to write one every other week! Lucky. XD

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 10-29-2008, 03:58 PM

My essays come in the form of 3k words assignments. xP

But I definitely have to write a lot of exams. I could never finish those papers I need to write a lot on. X_x

Squee-chan
*^_^*

Old 10-29-2008, 04:03 PM

@Iroase
O_o 3 K?!? Yikes! Well... I've had to do more than that before, but that doesn't make it suck any less. Although for me, starting is the hardest part. I can ramble on for a while after I start. XD

girliekeyblade
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-29-2008, 04:09 PM

Woo, there I went disappearing. Dx I shouldn't even be on since I'm supposed to be "working"... but alas that's quite boring. *looks around to make sure no one is looking*

@Iro; Ooooh I know! I miss our rambles like hella crazy too. :3 It's nice having a pal that I can delve deep into fandom conspiracies with. :D As for the social groups, I know how you feel. I feel horrible that I'm part of the bit I'm part of, and don't participate as much as I'd like. ;-;

Also, I would like to wish everyone good luck on their exams! It's been such a long time since I've had to take any. I miss school. Wow. I can't believe I just typed that. o.O