TheOriginalPyro
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-28-2011, 07:43 AM

Captain Seoras laughed at this girls courage, boarding their ship to fight Cameron. They had no chance. He grabbed the rope she had used, winked at her and, unsheathing his sword, swung across to the enemy ship. Bring it on! He yelled, landing and rolling onto the enemy ship, then spinning and knocking down the pirates that had moved to surround him. Lazily spinning his sword, he sauntered over to Tetame. Nice ship, very nice. Imperial. Most likely stolen. He nodded his approval to the captain. I assume she's yours then. Not for long. He swung down at the captain but Tetame stepped aside, dodging.
Tetame grabbed his sword and all hell broke loose. Between himsef and Seoras, they couldn't land a hit on one another. This was not normal. His finesse had never before been matched such as thus. He finally had a challenge on his hands. He ducked a swing aimed at his neck and spun, going low for the stomach. A crew member of his moved to help but dropped, hit by Seoras' sword as he spun in a pirouette and lunged. You are good, Captain. Very good. Where did you learn? Self taught? He made light conversation as he fought.

Slide
Music soothes the savage beast ;...

Old 08-28-2011, 11:36 PM

Terra nodded. She ordered the other members to shoot with all they got with whatever weapon they had on them. "Shoot anything and everything! Torpedos! Bullets! Throw barrels for all I care!!" she said, "I'll take the cannon."she lit the small rope on the back of the cannon which sent a large black ball to the other ship. She searched through her fannypack aswell for bombs and such to throw at the ship. She detonated all of them and whipped them at the ship, causing many explosions. Terra smirked in triumph.

Nylocke felt the ship rumble as bombs were sent her way. "Crap!" she yelled. "CREWMEN, SEND OUT THE KRAKEN!!" she screamed at the members. "B-but..we don't have a kraken.." a member mumbled at the lady. She firmly grabbed the man by the collar and stared him right in the eyes. "I DON'T CARE!!! SHOOT BACK WITH ALL THE WE GOT YOU INCOMPETENT BUFFOON!!" she screamed like a maniac. "Aye aye, miss!" he said sheepishly before he dashed on with the rest of the shooters and bombers. Nylocke sighed pacing back and forth, battles are were always stressful, especially when they're not on land.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 08-29-2011, 06:15 AM

((OOC) I laughed real.ly badly at the kraken part... you're nemesis character is one I like slide ^_^. All the firgthing temrs are goign to make my head spin :sweat:
BTW, Pyro, Haku and myself are going camping as of tomorrow, we'll be gone for four days so don't fret if we don't post :sweat:)

Cameron took a step back to analyse her attacker. Her weapon of choice was a gun, so this wouldn't be easy for Cameron. She pulled out her sword and lunged at her opponent.
Pertrude side stepped the lunge gracefully, lifting the gun and shooting at Cameron's head.
Cameron bent backwards and felt the near miss graze her nose. As she thought, it wasn't going to be easy. She sprung back up and landed a punch on Pertrudes nose. "What's yer name huh?"
Pertrude wiped her mouth, around the area where the brat landed a hit. She tasted blood. "Pertrude." She spat out blood as well as her name. "Yours? Brat."
Cameron narrowed her eyes. The name was familiar. Too familiar. She heard a loud bang and wind past her cheek. She felt something wet and warm on her cheek and pressed her hand against her cheek to investigate. She pulled it back and it was covered in blood. She gritted her teeth.
"Now we're even. Brat. Now tell me your name." Pertrude demanded.
"Cameron." A big blast rocked the ship and Cameron struggled to stay upright. She watched Pertrude topple over and saw it as an opportunity to strike. She looked up at the captain to make sure he was doing alright.

TheOriginalPyro
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-29-2011, 07:19 AM

The fight was a tough one. Somehow he was equal to this captain. He looked familiar too and this just added to the captains unease. He swung fast at this captain and landed a solid blow to the flat of the captains sword. Self taught. What's your name, Mate? He asked.
Tetame was caught off guard by his opponent's attack and stumbled. Tetame. He said Yours?
Seoras spun, follwing Tetame as he tripped and ripped a long gash in his bicep. Seoras. Remember it, it may be the last thing you hear. As Seoras lunged to end Tetame's life, he stopped. He felt cold steel between his shoulders. The cold sensation spread through his body like ice. A pirate stepped into his view, smiling, as Seoras sank to his knees. He felt his upper back and could feel a knife, driven into his ribs from behind. Bloody rage filled him. Coward. He laughed.
Tetame stood and grabbed the pirate by the shirt and threw him into the railing. HE WAS MINE! He yelled as he kicked the pirate in the chest, sending him over the railing into the thrashing waters below. He raised his gun at Seoras. No point wasting a good opportunity. He loaded the gun.
Seoras looked Tetame dead in the eye. He had not yet resigned to his fate and wouldn't go down so easily. He reached for the knife in his boot only to remember that he had given it to Cameron earlier that day. Instead he grabbed Tetame's wrist and slammed it into the railing, knocking the gun from his grasp. He slammed the captain in the nose and sent his head rocking back but the wound had taken a lot out of him and he collapsed again. Tetame just retrieved the gun and leveled it at Seoras' head. This was it.

haku_yowane
*^_^*
Banned

Old 08-29-2011, 08:06 AM

((OCC color not working))
Feelixa ran up the stairs with sword in hand and saw what was happening, she saw Cameron fighting and no cap'n. She looked over and say the cap'n at his knees with a gun to halos head. She didn't know what to do.

Last edited by haku_yowane; 08-29-2011 at 08:36 AM..

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 08-29-2011, 08:15 AM

Cameron's eye's widened as the captain collapsed. "No!" She whispered. She immediately forgot about Pertrude and raced to the edge of the ship. With her speed and her good head start, she stepped onto the boat's railing and leaped. She prayed to no-one that she would make it. Her foot slided on the railing of the enemy ship and she landed face first into the deck. The pain spread through her face, even making her ears hurt. She stood up shakily, and saw she was surrounded by other pirates. She realised her dirk was a ways away and dived for it, the pirates followed. After she got up she spun wildly, cutting a few enemies down and making an exit in the circle. She was a little off balance, unfamiliar to the new ship she was on, but managed to make it up the stairs with a long trail of pirates after her. She saw the captain on his knees. At mercy to the other captain. She forced her feet to move, but her motions was sluggish. Everything seemed to slow down. Her vision blurred for a moment and she almost tripped, but she managed to stay on her feet. She was almost there now. She saw the other captain put the gun towards her captain's head, an evil grin spread across his face. "CCAAAPPPTTTAAAIIINNN!" Cameron yelled as she stood her self between the gun and Seoras's face. She wasn't too late, thank goodness.

TheOriginalPyro
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-29-2011, 08:36 AM

A bang resounded. Seoras waited for death to take him. But it never came. He opened his eyes and saw instead that Cameron was standing there, shaking. She collapsed onto him and he held her for a moment. there was bllood seeping from her mouth and she looked bad. Adrenaline took over and Seoras was on his feet. He layed Cameron down. Without hesitating, he wrenched the knife from his back. With malice in his eyes he stepped forward. Attacking my ship. That was forgivable. He lunged, stabbing Tetame in the hand. Fighting me. That was forgivable. He spun in a pirouette and slashed his chest. Having you PATHETIC crew mate stab me. That was forgivable. He Punched Tetame in the nose with all of his force. A shaking blow that shattered Tetame's nose and fractured Seoras' knuckle. But shooting my Leuitenant. You will regret that. Oh how you will regret that. He backed up and diving forward, driving the knife into Tetame's stomach.
Caught off guard, Tetame could do nought but take the ferocious beating he was recieving. He felt no pain when the knife entered his stomach. He dropped and looked Seoras in the eye, Finally realizing why he was such a good fighter. Brother... He gurgled as blood filled his mouth. Seoras was his brother. Fighting as children, Tetame could never win. He had grown to hate Seoras. Even going so far as to bbecome a pirate just to hunt him down and best him. And he had failed.
Seoras stopped. And smiled. Tetame, You fool. You could never beat me. Your anger blinded you, you fought to win. To be the best. And so you will never be a winner. And now your hate has gotten you killed. Good bye... Brother Seoras stumbled over this last word. Then with a final burst of energy Seoras kicked Tetame in the chest and sent him off the side of the ship. He never surfaced.
Seoras took his coat off and wrapped it around Cameron. Cammy? can you hear me? I'll get you out of here. He lifted her gingery and rushed to the edge of the boat where the ropes were. He grabbed one and, Holding Cameron tightly, Swung back to the Dalcassus. He had left a final gift for the pirates on the enemy ship. Something he had taken form Terra. A loud boom rocked the ship and the tail end began to dip towards the water. It had been blown clear open and was filling with water.

haku_yowane
*^_^*
Banned

Old 08-29-2011, 08:59 AM

Feelixa looked at Cameron and then the cap'n. She looked at the cap'n "pass her here cap'n, I will look after her and you as well. " Feelixa grabbed Cameron out of the cap'ns arms and held her close. "come on cap'n. To the infirmary with the both of you." She let seoras go in first.

Sitting in the infirmary with the cap'n and cammy, she looked at comerons wounds. She had been shot bad, but should be fine, she turned to the cap'n, "no need to worry cap'n, she will be fine after about a week." she looked at the cap'n. He had been hurt as well. "show me your wounds cap'n, I will get you back on your feet soon as well. Also... I am sorry about being no help out there today with the small war that happened. That's why at the next port..." she started to cry" i will be getting off and leaving the ship, I am no use to you and I don't deserve to be on this ship, I am sorry, but I have failed you." Feelixa continued to cry her tears into her hands, she was useless and no help today, she would get off this ship as soon as possible.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 08-29-2011, 09:07 AM

As the pain hit, Cameron froze. She felt blood come up through her throat. She looked down and saw bright red blood on her blue and gold jacket. Damn, cap'n gave this to me... she thought. All her strength left her and she collapsed. She fluttered eyes and saw the captains anxious face. She wanted to tell him to not worry about, but she couldn't speak. She saw flashes of Seoras defeating the other captain, and felt him pick her up. She almost made it to their ship, she heard the captain mumble something in her ear, and then heard a loud explosion. Then she blacked out.

Perturde gasped. "Oh. My. God." She started to squeal and jump about. "What happened to the ship? C-c-c-captain?" She turned around and saw a few nasty looking pirates on her tail. "Gyargh!" She ran to the rail. "Captain! Wait for me!" She jumped off and landed in the cold water. She quickly resurfaced for air, and started to swim back towards the ruined ship.

Cameron coughed up some blood. She rubbed her eyes and heard Feelixa sobbing. 'What- urgh" She'd tried to get up and forgot she was injured. She lay back down immediately. "Ow, damn. That bloody well hurts."

Last edited by WherededIGo; 08-29-2011 at 09:13 AM..

TheOriginalPyro
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-29-2011, 09:43 AM

Seoras was shocked. Feelixa was going to leave the ship. Don't leave Feelixa. We need you here. And you said it yourself, We will be fine, there's nothing to worry about. He went to where she was sobbing and put his arm around her. He held her for a while but slowly began to lose consciousness. The adrenaline was wearing off and his lack of blood left him feeling weak. Before he collapsed he turned. Don't leave Feelixa. And he passed out.

haku_yowane
*^_^*
Banned

Old 08-29-2011, 10:03 AM

"don't leave...he is right, they need me right now. But it will take a miracle to make me stay." she grabbed the cap'n and put him into the open bed. She then turned and looked at Cameron, "strong headed as always you are cammy" she look at cammy, she looked like she had been hit by a bat and couldn't remember anything. "ok, lets start, what is you name and what is your age, can you remember???" with all the shock that Cameron had today she could have easily lose her memory, that is something Feelixa has been through before. She was only 15 when she lost her memory of her pearnts and childhood, " can you answer the question cammy??"

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 08-29-2011, 10:10 AM

"Captain!" Cameron jerked up again. "Ouch!" This time she remained sitting. She breathed in ragged gasps of air, closing her eyes in pain. She looked Feelixa right in the eye. "I know exactly what you're feeling". She gave a weak smile. "This has happened to me before." She sucked in a painful breath of air. She was in too much pain to keep her pirate accent flowing. "When the captain first found me, and the first battle we had. I stood there not being able to do a thing. Noble women were never taught to fight you know, so I had to learn everything from scratch. Fighting, cooking and helping sail a ship. I almost left once too. Then the captain gave me this coat." She cuddled into the coat some more. "He said I could keep it as a reminder from my time on board. I took it and left. It was hard on land, because a noble woman like me didn't know anything of the world besides sailing. A few months past, I was struggling, living off the dirt I guess you could say. A once noble woman like me. Living in the dirt." She broke off into mad laughter.

haku_yowane
*^_^*
Banned

Old 08-29-2011, 10:40 AM

"really..do you think that captain would teach me to fight???" she looked at the cap'n ad started to giggle," the cap'n is a laugh at times, look at him sucking his thumb." she couldn't hold back the laughing and let it all out.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 08-29-2011, 10:53 AM

Cameron laughed too, realising her mistake. Luckily, Feelixa wasn't paying enough attention to realise that Cameron had been referring to herself as a noble woman. Which she was. A runaway of course, she disliked all the rules she was bound to. She's been trying to keep it a secret for a while, it's easier that way. The captain new of course. But he was the only one. "I'd think he'd be glad to teach you how to fight, after he gets better of course. And if you want, I'll teach you how to cook!" Cameron grinned, from ear to ear with her eyes closed.

haku_yowane
*^_^*
Banned

Old 08-29-2011, 11:03 AM

"anyway, it seems you have your memory, I would have hated it if you lost your memory like I did" her eyes widend and she cupped her hands over her mouth. "damn it, I was trying to let no one know how I was before I was a pirate...wops" she smiled to Cameron, "please dont tell the cap'n, I had a book when I was young and I still have it and it has pictureshog my life, and for Some reason they have pictures of the cap'n in it, I can show you" she got up and ran out of the room to collect her book of past memories.

TheOriginalPyro
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-29-2011, 11:05 AM

Seoras stirred uneasily. A terrible pain ran through his thumb. Blood filled his mouth. He woke up coughing. He has bitten into his thumb and started bleeding. He listened to Cameron explaining to Feelixa about her past. He sat up. I'll teach you to fight if you learn to cook. Deal? He laughed. When he got better, he would teach Feelixa to fight. Cameron would teach her to cook. And you have to stay on the ship. He added. They would make a pirate of her yet.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 08-29-2011, 11:21 AM

Cameron felt like teaching Feelixa how to cook would endanger her life... Maybe the Captain will be endangered even more. She examined her wound for the first time. It had been nicely bandage. Hmm, Feelixa is more capable then one first thought, she said to herself. She eased herself back down into a lying position. And hummed a tune.

haku_yowane
*^_^*
Banned

Old 08-29-2011, 11:24 AM

Feelixa ran back into the room with a huge book in her hands (OOC remember the big book she had to get ride of)) she enters the room to find Cameron lying down in bed and the cap'n sitting up in his bed." looks like you too are looking better" she smiled a loving smile to the cap'n and Cameron. She then released that the cap'n would be able to see her book, she put it around her back and smiled once more, hoping the the captain hadnt seen it in her hands. " hey cap'n will you teach me to fight using a sword, I will stay on board if you do, I don't want to be dead wight next time" she looked determined and there was no way the cap'n could say no. She looked down at his thumb, it was bleeding, Feelixa put down the book on the table next to the cap'n and went to the where the bandages were kept. She grabbed a bandage and put it around the thumb carefully. "is that better".

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 08-29-2011, 11:43 AM

Cameron fell asleep waiting for Feelixa to come. So when she appeared Cameron was startled. She listened to the soft mumblings of Feelixa and the Captain talking. She was feeling weaker, so she fell asleep again.

Last edited by WherededIGo; 09-03-2011 at 02:34 AM..

Pirate_Pete

Old 09-03-2011, 02:29 AM

*A very crudely made raft floats by holding an unconcious stranger and a monkey. The unconcious man is holding a small locked box tightly to his chest, the man has obviously been out at sea lost for many days as there are scraps of food and a water skin scattered on the raft.* *The raft floats towards the ship and bumps into it, causing the man to stir. He awakens, and notices the ship that his raft has bumped into. He groggily stands up and approaches the ship and almost capsizes the raft because of the unbalance. He heaves the box onto the deck of the ship, awakens his monkey (his only companion) and they both board the ship.*

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 09-03-2011, 02:34 AM

((OOC) Welcome Pirate Pete :))

TheOriginalPyro
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-03-2011, 02:43 AM

Seoras shifted forward, testing his back and seeing if he could stand. He could, that was a good sign. The knife hadn't hit anything vital. He walked from the room and went to head for the deck. As he stepped out into the harsh sunlight he shielded his eyes. Surveying the deck he saw that not too much damage had been done. However as he swept his gaze around he noticed something out of place. A man and his monkey standing haphazardly on the deck. Welcome mate. Who might you be? As he spoke he slowlly reached behind his back and cocked his flintlock pistol. If this mysterious stranger pulled anything funny, he would be right back off this ship, with a bullet in his skull.

Pirate_Pete

Old 09-03-2011, 02:46 AM

((OCC) Shanks WherededIGo :D)

*I board the ship and trip almost immediately on a lifted floor board*
"Ahaha, Now that was slightly embarrassing... I claim this uninhabited ship as my own!"

*Notices blood on floor* "Umm... Maybe I should get back on me Raft and leave...." *Stomach Growls* "I believe that I should raid this ship for foods firstly..."

----------
*Looks up*
"O hai there..... I wasn't going to do anything... just surveying your pretty ship..."

----------

The mysterious man slowly lowered himself to the ground, hands by his side. Deciding to tell this man who he was and not cause trouble. Yarr. Me names Pete. I've been rotting aboard my very glamourous ship 'The Toothpick' for a week and a half and I rammed into your ship. This is my bestfriend 'Z' The monkey jumped off Pete's shoulder and onto the deck infront of him doing a small bow.

Slide
Music soothes the savage beast ;...

Old 09-03-2011, 03:04 AM

(( I'm not sure what I should post XD What's going on again? ))

TheOriginalPyro
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-03-2011, 03:04 AM

[OOC] The fighting finished, Cameron and Feelixa are in the infirmary and we have a new arrival.]
Well lad, I appreciate the compliment. May I ask where your from? You must have traveled far to hit my ship out here mate. He slowly stepped forward, closing the gap between himself and the stranger. And get off the floor. It's filthy. We need to mop up the blood a bit.

Last edited by TheOriginalPyro; 09-03-2011 at 03:08 AM..