Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 04-23-2008, 07:24 AM

*runs in and pounces Tori*

Blondheart
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-23-2008, 07:24 AM

Tori, you have to stop selling yourself short. You are every bit as deserving and worthy as anyone else. You WILL reach your full potential and probably exceed it. But college is hard hon. You're in this transitional phase where you are on your own for the first time and you are learning to be an adult in the real world. It's scary, but don't be self defeating. Look at it like a great adventure! If you put yourself out there and take a risk at something what is the worst that is gonna happen?

As for the healthcare I agree...are you sure you don't want to be a doctor?

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 04-23-2008, 07:36 AM

@Tetsumiro: *hugs* If you're feeling down, you get a hug. <3

@blueblackrose: *gets squished* xD

@Blondheart: I think I saw college as a bigger thing than it was. I remember thinking for just about every homework, quiz, and exam...oh, if I fail this, I'll never get into med school!

Then I gradually got more realistic about things.

I think I had a hard time adjusting to college. :/ One, my parents never really let me out. I had my first sleep over like a couple months before I went to a three-day orientation. Junior year of high school was the first time I went to the mall with friends - not my parents. I barely spoke on the phone, talked online...It was just me and my books. xD

Then add on the fact that I couldn't fit in with people here. >_>;; Everyone, I swear everyone is either from Houston or Dallas. And I hate to stereotype, but man...every single friend I had was all like, oh yeah, I have a sports car, my parents give me a thousand dollars of spending money a month...I just couldn't fit in with them. I didn't spend money like they would. Express? Victoria's Secret? Abercrombie and Fitch? Coach bags? My family's low income. It's a miracle they scrounged up all they could all my life just so I could come to school. I didn't look like them, shop like them, behave like them...
I didn't want to go drinking and do recreational drugs or binge drink. None of that sounded fun. :< And they didn't find me fun. So one by one, they all dumped me. And that's when I started hanging out more on Gaia and other avatar sites. xD Because gasp, people talked to me. 8D /has issues

As for health care...I don't want to be a doctor. I can't stomach the idea of commercialized medicine. Just disgusts me to no end. But...I would like to be a psychologist/counselor/therapist. Whatever you want to call them. x3 I'll have to work a few years to pay off loans, maybe join the military, or win the lottery so I can go get a master's. xD

Ee gads! I'm rambling. O_O *hides*

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-23-2008, 07:41 AM

Sorries for the pounce...I'm hyper and excited.

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 04-23-2008, 07:43 AM

xD I'm kind of hyper myself. I think it was because I drank a lot of chai tea a couple hours ago!

Blondheart
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-23-2008, 07:44 AM

Promise me you won't join the military! XD

I know it's hard to not fit in. But the older you get, the less imporant you realize that is. You need to find an aspect of college life that you love. It's out there if you look for it. Being on these sites is fine, but you need to not miss the experience you are having right now. There is nothing like college you will ever do again. I am not sayin go out and party is up or buy a coach bag, but find people you can relate to, I know they're there.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-23-2008, 07:49 AM

*bounces around the thread*

I'm not sure why I'm hyper. I hadn't really had anything sweet or with a lot of caffeine in it.

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 04-23-2008, 07:50 AM

@Blondheart: xD!! If they'll pay off my loans, they'll succeed in recruiting me! 8D But my parents are always saying they won't take me because I'm really scrawny. All this exercising in the gym isn't helping. D:

I think the other part of me wishing I'd fit in is because...when I came to college, I'll admit I wanted to find someone. xD That special someone. After my stalker incident, pfft, I gave up. Don't look good anyways. x3 I've always told people that if I could meet a guy who could appreciate me for how I looked without wearing a ton of make up and flashing boobs or something, then I found him! Aaaaaaand guys my age aren't like that. *wants an older guy anyways* x3

*is a dork*

@blueblackrose: O_O Natural happiness then? xD

Blondheart
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-23-2008, 07:56 AM

Love happens in it's own time. I am sure you look just fine. Lets see a pic!

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Tetsumiro

Old 04-23-2008, 07:59 AM

@Tori: D8 So if I'm happy I dun get a hug?

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-23-2008, 08:02 AM

I think some of it has to do with the fact that people have been complementing my art a lot, I entered almost all the contests, and the software switch is going to start tomorrow.

*pokes her huge inventory*
I'll finally be able to organize this mess

Blondheart
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-23-2008, 08:04 AM

I can't wait to see who wins. I wish I could win a cloak, but I don't think I am going to.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-23-2008, 08:08 AM

I'd like to win at least a little something, but I doubt I will.

Blondheart
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-23-2008, 08:15 AM

I want to win that cause I want to give it to someone, but I know I won't win.

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-23-2008, 08:17 AM

Ehehe I doubt I'll win anything either xD

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-23-2008, 08:18 AM

If I actually won something that I already have I'm not sure if I'd put it into my charity's inventory or if I would use it in my questing for some of the most expensive event items.

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 04-23-2008, 08:25 AM

@Blondheart: xD I wish I had a more recent picture...I can't even remember when this was taken. Either last semester or last spring...>_>;; Think the only thing that differs is that my hair's longer?
And with glasses. *hardly ever takes them off*

...*is humored by what she has in her account*

BABIES! ...well, they're actually really old men. 8D *luffs on her babies* Tigger (the one on the top) was rolling around the ground. Then he got lazy, stopped in midroll and stayed there. xD I had to capture it. ;) Meanwhile...Simba doesn't like having his picture taken. >_>; Not a camera whore like Tiggypoo...

*hip bumps Blond, blue, Tetsu* Whoaaa, what's all this negativity? D< Bet you guys did great. <3

@Tetsumiro: You'll....uh...get a glomp?

@blueblackrose: Yay! :D Homg, actually, all those would make me giddy too. xD
*can't wait to organize hers either*

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-23-2008, 08:31 AM

@Tori: OMG TORI WITH GLASSES! 8DDDDDD Why haven't I seen this SOONER D< <3

Aww kitties!

D: Give me lots of glomps! <3333

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-23-2008, 08:31 AM

Which contest what your favorite?

@ Tori: Cute kitties.

When I first seen your avi I though that there was a white bow on your Yumeh tail so I ended up doing a double take and seen that it was a bird.

Blondheart
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-23-2008, 08:35 AM

Tori you are adorable! Here I was gonna try to be all nice after seein a pic of a woofer. Sheesh woman! *headdesk* Where did you ever get the idea you weren't attractive???

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-23-2008, 08:42 AM

I agree with Blond you are cute.

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 04-23-2008, 08:51 AM

@Tetsumiro: I didn't post it? 8D *can't remember why it's even uploaded* O_o;;

@blueblackrose: *looks* AH! The bird does make it look like a bow! *stares*

@Blondheart: ...lack of dates? 8D But thanks to you and blue. <3

Blondheart
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-23-2008, 08:57 AM

Lack of dates has nothin to do with your looks, it's more about attitude.

Your kitties are adorable! Here is one of mine:

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-23-2008, 09:00 AM

@Tori: XD *baps* I wanted to see it before! 8D I thought you said you didn't have any others up or something! xD *tackle*

@Blond: OMG SINK KITTY! xD

Blondheart
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-23-2008, 09:05 AM

She likes to sleep in the sink. :lol: