View Poll Results: Do you like it and what to join?
LOVE IT!!! 7 46.67%
its cool ill join 3 20.00%
i like it but not into this kind of stuff 4 26.67%
...no thanks 1 6.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-30-2010, 06:13 PM

Dark days are always here as long as the Hellsing's are still around, but now there is someone very new, Piper Ferbrook Rosemary Hellsing Alucard's and Integra's daughter. She is only 16 but a master with a gun like her father. She is strongminded but shy always quiet unless asked about something. And feared just like her father. She is much different fro him though, she can't use the strange powers that gave him the name "monster" all she can do is heal herself and turn to mist. But that has never stopped her, she can lift things at big as a horse and throw them far into the distance. But now somethin new is here, not the natzi's or Father Anderson but something even worse...a army of vampire werewolves nothing that Alucard has ever seen. Their strong their deadly and the only thing they want is to enslave every living thing on the earth. Alucard knows that he can defeat them but the only thing that scares him the most is if they get there hands on his daughter, she is strong and powerful, and he knows that once they get her they will be able to do anything with her on their side. He has to train her to become a strongminded and more powerful vampire before they get here or they'll all die.
__________________________________________________ _______________
(p.s. If you dont follow the rules one worring, then your gone)

SKELETON!
This is for only is you are making a character and not one that is already in the show.
Menewsha name:
Character name:
Powers:<if any>
Weapons:
Description:
Bio:

If you want a character that is already in the show give me a shout out and your in^^

*Alucard:hellrose96
*Integra:Keoska
*Walter:dragonjake
*Father Anderson:dragonjake
*Seras Victoria:Lady Chello
*Yan Valentine:Inuyami
* Luke Valentine:

*RULES!*
*im ok with curseing just no dropping the F bomb of God's name in vein
*follow all Menesha's rules
*no killing(i know there is alot of killing in the show but i want to keep everyone alive so they can play)
*ask to join please
*HAVE FUN!
__________________________________________________ _________________________________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graxdon
Menewsha name: Graxdon
Character name: SS Lieutenant Colonel Viktor Von Kleisser
Side:Alucard's... for now
Powers: doesn't age, cryokinesis, telepathy, telekinesis
Weapons: WW2 Trench knife, Luger P08
Description:http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs32/f/20...kakumeii00.jpg
Bio: Lieutenant Colonel Viktor Von Kleisser, decorated war hero, SS officer, psychic, and former actor. Viktor was part of the Nazi party from the beginning, using some of his wealth as a famous actor to help fund the Nazi party. When WW2 began in earnest, a division of the Nazi war machine known as the Millenium Battalion recruited Viktor when his psychic abilities began to surface. Millenium, a secret works project, advanced his psychic abilities and also used him as a test subject for their... future plans. Injected with a sample of their artificial vampire formulae, Viktor's abilities went from sensing surface thoughts to becoming project Ice Man. Along with advanced psychic abilities, Viktor no longer ages, however he does feed upon the psyches of others to stay alive, much like a vampire feasts on blood. After Millenium's first defeat at Alucard's hands and their following flight to Brazil, Viktor was left in the basement of a bunker in his solitary confinement cell after he had 'accidentally' drained a soldier of their psyche completely, leaving them a vegetable. To keep himself alive, he turned his cell into an ice cube and waited. When he was found, decades later during the modern age, he feasted upon the poor researchers who uncovered him, draining their psyches and killing them for good measure. After discovering that Millenium has been defeated again, permanently, Viktor approached Hellsing, offering his services in exchange for somewhere to belong. Despite the feelings of hatred he deals with daily by the Hellsing soldiers, Viktor holds his head high, proudly wearing his SS uniform and simply carries an ID badge to signify his allegiance to Hellsing. Ignoring the insults and threats, Viktor continues to hold his head high... all the while secretly searching for gifted people to join him in order to re-form Millenium! One such gifted person that he has an eye on is the young Piper.

Last edited by DarkVampirePrinecess; 03-13-2011 at 08:39 PM..

Lordi
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-30-2010, 06:27 PM

Menewsha name: Lordi
Character name: Aries
Side: Alucard's
Powers: can fly, skin as tough as steel
Weapons: Razor sharp claws and teeth
Description: Tall, blonde hair blue eyed male in human form, looks like a dragon in demon form
Bio: Aries is one of the original demons to roam the earth. His kind gave mankind the legend of drgaons because of how they looked. Aries got his name because the ancient greeks believed him to be the god of war. Aries has actually met and fought alongside Alucard in the past, back when he was Dracula. Aries loves to fight, and conciders Alucard a brother in arms.

DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-30-2010, 06:36 PM

Menewsha Name: DarkVampirePrinecess
Character Name: Piper Ferbrook Rosemary Hellsing
Side:Alucard's
Powers:healing, turning into mist, and lifting heavy objects
Weapons:16" silver pistol
Description:
Bio:Piper is a full blooded vampire even through she was born between human and vampire. She is normally quiet but deadly with a gun. She is still working on controlling her powers but she is greating alot better after each fight she is in. When her father is fighting she is normally holding onto his hat and glasses unless she is also helping him fight the dangerous undead.

Menewsha name: Inuyami
Character name:Inuyami
Side:The VampWolves
Powers: Can take the form of a giant wolf beast, super hearing and smell, enhanced strength and speed
Weapons: Razor sharp claws and teeth,
Description:
Inuyami is more wolf then vampire.
Wolf form:
Bio:Inuyami was never one for fighting until her way, and the way of her people, was threatened by the hellsing organization. She herself, is leader of the Alpha Team designed by Jan Vallentine to capture Alucard's daughter and convert her to fight in their name

Last edited by DarkVampirePrinecess; 07-03-2010 at 12:33 PM..

Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where you...

Old 06-16-2010, 07:56 PM

[imgleft]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u102/Runeeater/AT_DU5T_by_thezookeepersboy.png[/imgleft]
Menewsha name: BLACKllASH
Character name: Rosalyn Marie
Side: Alucard
Powers: can move very fast, and is a great sword fighter.
Weapons: Two double edged swords.
Bio: Rosalyn was once a very high ranked member in the Millennium. She was not a researcher, but a simple solider. Though she was one of the first experiments. Rosalyn honestly has very minimal memory of what happened. All she knew was she was changed. White hair, stronger, faster and even her eyes became a very bright blue. She became pretty much a genetically modified human which was still better than what happened to some of her team. Rosalyn fought in the war as one of the strongest members, but soon became one out of 572 troop left standing, to which Much of the survivors were then wiped out by Alucard's undead army along with the Iscariot knights. Rosalyn being one of the ones standing. She joined Hellsing a few years later having no where else to go. Her motives are unknown, but she is still not trusted my most of the hellsing organization. And for good reason.
Extra: Rosalyn has a tattoo of Swastika on her left shoulder blade.
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'

Last edited by Hresvelgr; 06-16-2010 at 08:06 PM..

Lordi
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-16-2010, 08:48 PM

Aries walked into a pub and took a seat. "Hey barkeep, 6 pints of ale, and a full glass of port" he said with a big smile.

DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-16-2010, 08:50 PM

Piper stood up from her bed streching her arms above her head, got changed and went to her fathers room,"Good evening father." she said appearing behind his chair.

Lordi
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-16-2010, 08:56 PM

Aries gulped down his drinks. He could sense that he was surrounded. "So which one of you vampire bastards wants to attack me first?"

DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-16-2010, 08:59 PM

four vampires came around him keeping him to were he couldn't get out,"Were do here to kill ya...yet we just what to now were Hellsings little vampire pet was?" Said the biggest one out of the four

Hresvelgr

Old 06-16-2010, 09:06 PM

Rosalyn headed into the pub just a few minutes before Aries. She ordered a cold beer, and drunk it heavily as Aries came in. She glanced at him, but that was about it. She looked over seeing him surrounded. "Up your ass, three miles away." Rosalyn spoke with her heavy German accent. She took another sip of the cold beer. Knowing her smart remark would not swing very well.

DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-16-2010, 09:09 PM

the vampires glaned at her then one took a step closer,"Your kinda cute...are you a vampire or can i drink ever last drop of your blood?" he asked coming closer.

Lordi
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-16-2010, 09:09 PM

"I've been icth'n for a fight for the longest time" Aries morphed into his demon form, and slashed off the head of the vampire that was speaking. "Alright, who's next?"

Hresvelgr

Old 06-16-2010, 09:13 PM

Rosalyn didn't even flinch as the vampire came closer to her. She was too busy enjoying her drink. Though she finished as his head was chopped off. "Go ahead and try. You wont get close." She said to them all, standing up. Yes Rosalyn was a human, but she was no normal human. To her right side she had two swords, waiting to be used.

Lordi
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-16-2010, 09:17 PM

Aries grabbed another vampire, and broke him in half. "That's two for me, and you can hve the other two" he said to Rosalyn.

Hresvelgr

Old 06-16-2010, 09:19 PM

Rosalyn brought her hand up and unclicked her sword. She moved suddenly, then appeared by Aries's right as the two vampires fell to the ground in many pieces. "Thank you" She told him, clicking her sword back into place.

Lordi
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-16-2010, 09:22 PM

Aries morphed back to human form. "The names Aries. A pleasure to meet you" Aries extended his hand.

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 06-16-2010, 09:24 PM

Seras watched all the commotion from the darken corner of the pub. She was ready to jump in if she need to. She was ready to defend herself if needed but wanted to watch the others instead. She was still not use to her new master as she was to call Alucard. He was so sarcastic and a real pain.

Hresvelgr

Old 06-16-2010, 09:26 PM

Rosalyn extended her own arm and took his hand. "A pleasure to meet you. I am Rosalyn Marie." She said glancing to the corner at their on looker. Rosalyn had heard about the new girl in their organization.

Lordi
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-16-2010, 09:28 PM

Aries looked over at the girl in the corner. "So, you must be Alucard's newest protege. He certainly knows how to pick'em, thats for sure"

Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to ex...

Old 06-16-2010, 09:33 PM

Integra walked rather roughly down the path she just so deemed to be worthy of her business and day. With each step she grew closer to what sounded like chit-chatter. Meaning, people. As she walked she couldn't help but ponder just how the day would play out. Would she be busier than busy? Or would it be all to peaceful and relaxing?

Finally within earshot of the conversations, Integra poked her head around the corner. Adjusting her glasses some, the female walked right up to the person she'd later discover to be Aries. Standing their silently, she just watched the conversation take place. The whole transaction of thoughts and ideas was something she enjoyed watching. It was almost as if it were a soap opera, or so she liked to believe.

((Ummm, since I've never actually seen Hellsing, you'll all have to let me know whether or now I'm in character. If not, I shall edit and do my best to be Integra. :)))

Hresvelgr

Old 06-16-2010, 10:20 PM

Rosalyn saw Integra walk up next to Aries. She carefully took a short bow towards her in respect. Integra was one how both demanded respect, and earned it. She stood up a moment later. Not saying anything to her. Aries was still waited for Seras to say something, anything at all.

((Wikipedia is my friend for this RP lol.))

Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to ex...

Old 06-16-2010, 10:23 PM

((OMG! How did I not think of that. I'm a baka. XD))

Hresvelgr

Old 06-16-2010, 10:24 PM

((Lol^^ i own the very first DVD made for Hellsing, but that's has far as i really got lol.))

Lordi
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-18-2010, 09:22 PM

Aries looked at Integra. "So, how are things in the ol' hellsing oganization? You still got Alucard tied to a leash?"

Hresvelgr

Old 06-19-2010, 04:02 PM

Rosalyn turned back to the bar, ordering another drink for herself. She found it interesting that the strange man and Integra knew each other. Though she did not dwell on it for very long. "Would anyone else like a drink?" Rosa asked the small crowd.

Lordi
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-19-2010, 06:30 PM

"Hand me a bottle of scotch. I've earned it" Aries said with a smile.