shellbells
"I'd take a bullet for you..... ...

Old 12-05-2010, 03:28 AM

(( Alrighty, guys! To clear some small things up, I made an OOC thread for talking out of character. HERE is the link. Enjoy, my pretties~ ))

Jayek
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-05-2010, 04:45 AM

Zexion looked out his window and into the street. Everyone had gone to work or school and the only people that came by were a few older ladies that seemed to adore him. Although no one was in the shop, the streets were busy like always. His golden eyes shinned as the sun hit them. he blinked a few times before noticing a young man outside with a group of girls around him. Zexion watched them, trying to figure out what exactly was going on.

Kaze sat down on a bench in a public park. He huffed a bit, trying to catch his breath from his morning run. the boy wipped the sweat from his forehead and leaned back, closing his eyes to rest. This was his everyday rutien; getting up and running before anything.

shellbells

Old 12-09-2010, 12:46 AM

Quote:
Makoto stayed standing on the salamander's head for a while as he simply kept a grin on his face. Finally deciding to jump off, he looked over at Mayakii with his smile turning back to a serious frown as he released the grip on his sword. "Why dont you go ahead and take him down?....this may be fun, but I'd rather not have to dodge this guy all day you know." he stated keeping his attention at her while at the sametime keeping partially his attention to the large demon just in case it tried anything funny, it wasnt like the whole time he was ignoring the females, it was just the fact that he didnt want to waste his energy nor show any of his actual power to anyone.
Mayakii growled angrily at Makoto. "The nerve of that..." she muttered under her breath, taking it that he thought he was too good to fight the demon. She could tell he was the sarcastic type and she didn't like it. He seemed to tick her off somehow. She wiped a bit of sweat from her forehead and cursed under her breath. "Alright, pretty boy. Your too scared to take on this little demon, I'll do it!" She yelled, crouching down into a fighting stance with her sword in neutral. Within only a second, she broke out into a charge and yet again, climbed up the demon's long back. "Hey there, ugly!" She grinned down at his eyes. The demon hissed and tossed his head about, trying to get her off, but Mayakii only giggled childishly as if it were a fun amusement park ride. "Woo! Yeah!" She screamed. When she'd had enough fun with that, she flipped backwards off of his head and landed right in front of him. She waved her hands as if calling him towards her. "SSSSStupid girl, get out of my way." He slithered. Mayakii frowned. "I'm NOT." She started, taking a few steps. "A STUPID." She growled on, jumping. The salamander hissed and opened its mouth as if to swallow Mayakii whole. She paused when his mouth reached her body and brought her sword into his mouth. She stabbed the top of the inside and felt it going all the way through his head. As she fell with the demon, she swiped the sword out and finished her sentence. "Girl." She panted, exhausted, even though it might have been a lesser demon. Mayakii was still getting used to things and couldn't take on the greater ones just yet, anyways. In fact, watching the salamander start to waste away into the dirt, she realized that it was the biggest demon she'd ever slain.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 12-09-2010, 02:03 AM

When the salamander had finally halted its own attack against Makoto, he took a step back still looking at Mayakii, though not hearing what she had said until she had screamed out about her taking care of this lessor demon. Giving a little grin he crossed his arms stepping back a little, to lean against one of the homes. "Hm...Lets just see how she does.." he said releasing his own grip that was on his katana just to see if this demon girl could really take care of this simple lessor demon. Once the fight was finally over and the salamander, laying on the floor slowly evaportaing into the air, all Makoto did was begin to clap his hands smiling. "Nicely done. Your not bad of a fighter." he complimented noticing how she seemed to be really tired from all of that, the salamander itself was one of the regular demons found around these plains, and she was already out of breath? No doubt about it, she was new to all of this.

Naraku at this point was actually sitting in a cave with his weird white-demoned like cloak around him as he had a strange little orb made out of pure energy staring down at it. Seeing the events that had just taken place, just seeing the sword that Mayakii had carried Naraku was sure of it that it resembled Inuyasha's sword. "Well well well...what do we have here?...I thought that sword belonged to that half-demon Inuyasha..how does that girl have it?.." he asked himself with a whisper as a grin slowly began to form on his face. The salamander was sent out by Naraku himself, he had originally just thought the salamander could've taken out all three of the teenagers that were there; but as it seemed, even that wasn't enough to take them down. Even though the plan to kill them had failed, it was still good enough for him to gain some knowledge about who they were.

shellbells

Old 12-09-2010, 02:22 AM

Mayakii shook her head as the boy started clapping. Who is this guy anyways!? she thought with a slightly pissed-off face. He seemed to be acting like he could've done a better job, yet she was the one who'd done everything, right? She rolled her eyes as he spoke, casually leaning against the wall of one of the homes. "Who are you to compliment my fighting. I haven't seen you do much." She sneered, placing her hands on her hips. After a moment, she looked at her bloody sword and sighed, sheathing it. I'll have to clean it soon... she thought. Her sword was now her most precious item. It was supposedly forged the same exact way as tetseiga. Only using the fang of InuYasha- a half demon. She blamed that for being the reason why she couldn't get it to transform. It was no different appearing than any other sword otherwise, of course it wasn't a piece of crap that tetseiga was when it wasn't transformed. That simply wouldn't do, no matter how strong the sword.

Mayakii wrinkled her nose, walking over to him and crossed her arms when she reached him. By now, the dead demon was already gone. Dust in the wind. "Who are you, anyways?" She asked skeptically.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 12-09-2010, 02:38 AM

As Makoto leaned against the wall of the house he was standing in front of. He tilted his head at how he heard the girl talk to him as if something was wrong with him complimenting her. "Hey hey, I'm just saying, You have some really nice moves, not trying to be mean. I just dont like fighting something like that, its not that its because its weak. Its more rather...your sword..its kind of...strangely familiar." he said glancing at the sheathed sword on her side for a moment than looking back up when he noticed how the girl had approached him, asking who he was out of no where. Hearing her demanding like voice, his smile quickly faded as it went right back into a serious frown. "My name is Makoto...Takahashi..and who're you supposed to be?" he asked with his voice sounding more curiously rather than demanding like how hers was.

(I've got no clue what to put for Naraku lolz :sweat: Sorry.)

shellbells

Old 12-09-2010, 09:16 PM

Mayakii held onto the handle of her sword when he spoke about it. (( Don't know what its called xD )) As he presented himself as Makoto Takahashi, she nodded a bit, tellng herself to remember that name. Makoto didn't seem all that bad anymore now that he was complimenting her sword and the way she fought with it. "My sword should look familiar." She grinned. "The name's Mayakii, by the way. Just Mayakii. But you can call me Maya since you don't seem that bad." She said dismissivly, then continued on about her sword. "It was forged in the same manner that the great tetseiga was." She proudly told him, standing a bit straighter as she did. "The tetseiga was a powerful sword that could transform, but only by its soul owner, InuYasha." She informed him, doubting that he knew what she was talking about. "If you've heard of the great half-demon InuYasha, you'd know of the tetseiga." She added, uncrossing her arms and putting her hands on her hips.
(( Tis alright, happy. ^^ ))

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 12-10-2010, 12:11 AM

"Alright, I guess I'll just call you Maya." Makoto said shrugging his shoulders as he start to take a little more interest when she began to talk about the sword she was holding by the hilt. Everyone that was even alive; especially the elders knew about the great half-demon Inuyasha. Though many say that he was only a legend while others say he was more like a god. It had seemed that this 'Inuyasha' was a really great person, so it had to be his sword was just as famous. Makoto had never even heard of the sword's name, since his parents and grand parents never told him anything about it, they only said that Inuyasha was a really great half-demon that basically saved the whole world from a threat of someone named 'Naraku'. "Ah...and how do you have such a weapon in your possession if I may ask?" he asked tilting his head, placing one hand onto his own katana's hilt for a moment just to be sure she wasn't planning on attacking him with that. Though, when she released the grip onto her hilt, he just did the samething, letting his arms fall to his side. Mayakii talked about how the sword would only transform if it was held by the all-might Inuyasha, but than, why was she holding onto it?

DarkAngel562415
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-10-2010, 12:15 AM

(ok what is going on, im lost)

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 12-10-2010, 12:17 AM

(Not really anything so far, basically just Makoto(Sesshomaru) and Mayakii(Inuyasha) Are chatting with one another. ><)

shellbells

Old 12-10-2010, 02:32 AM

(( Hey, Dark! I think you can have Aiko run by Makoto and Mayakii if you want. Like happy said, we're not doing much anything than talking. ))

When Mayakii was asked where she had gotten her weapon from, she grinned and patted the sheath. "Long story." She sighed. A long and proud story, indeed. He probably wouldn't believe that I'm his decendant. "Anyways, what are you doing passing through this part of town? Its not as civilized at the others, its pretty old." She said. "These parts don't take kindly to us." She warned, thumbing the direction of the hut that the man who was throwing rocks ran into when the demon appeared.

DarkAngel562415
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-10-2010, 03:06 AM

(that should be fun)

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 12-10-2010, 03:07 AM

When Mayakii had told him that it was a long stoy why she had that sword, Makoto just sighed a little shrugging his shoulders. It didnt really matter to him, he basically had plenty of time to go look for his great grand-father. So when she suddenly brought up the question on why he was wandering around here, he looked at her with a little smile slowly appearing across his lips. "I'm just looking for my great grand-father. Supposedly my grandmother and grandfather told me that he was someone named 'Lord Sesshomaru.'" he explained shrugging his shoulders a bit. "I never knew him before..and it seemed that many people seemed to take him as a really famous person, I've never heard of him. So I just want to go find him and ask him a few question." Makoto explained once more smiling softly now.

(:D Yesh yesh. :D)

DarkAngel562415
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-10-2010, 03:12 AM

(omg i forgot where she was)

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 12-10-2010, 03:21 AM

(lmao Last time I checked I think she was in some kind of abandoned house in the town where Nee's character was. I think. ><)

shellbells

Old 12-10-2010, 03:24 AM

Quote:
Aiko keeps walking putting her hand on her stomach. She was hungry. Smiling happily she sees a village up ahead. Walking faster she looks around the village. It looked empty. Walking around she looks into the houses "Hello anyone home?" she says softly before moving onto a next house.
(( There's your last post, dark ^^ ))

Mayakii tilted her head at Makoto after he had finished talking. "So your Sesshomaru's descendant, eh?" She asked more herself than him. She decided that it would be better to break the news to him now than later. "I guess that makes us cousins?" She asked. "Because I am the great-grand daughter of Sesshomaru's brother, InuYasha." She grinned proudly. "If your looking for my Great-uncle, you should probably start where Naraku is." She suggested. "The two have never gotten alone." She laughed, remembering an old story.

DarkAngel562415
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-10-2010, 03:31 AM

(Thank you)

Aiko walks out of the house adjusting her backpack on her back "Where is everyone?" she says as she keeps walking. She stopped when she notices two people "Umm....can you guys help me?" she says walking over to them. She didn't know why but they seemed very familiar.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 12-10-2010, 03:42 AM

Just hearing how Mayakii told him that he was the descendant of Sesshomaru, Makoto's eyes widened up as he looked at her as if she were crazy. Originally when his parents and grandparents told him that he was the descendant of Sesshomaru, he didnt believe them since he just thought they were just saying it to praise him for being such a loyal child to them. But he had just met this girl, so why in the world would she lie to him? Did this mean, he really was the descendant of the so called 'Lord Sesshomaru'?
So right when she told him that meant they were basically cousins since she was the descendant of the great Inuyasha. Makoto's eyes widened up even more as he sighed, lowering his head shaking it in disappointment. He had never had a cousin before, and now just getting one was just kinda random. "Naraku...?...I thought the great Inuyasha, took down that demon?...at least..thats what I was told in the stories by my grandparents." He explained as his attention was suddenly taken away from Mayakii when he heard another female's voice, turning over to look at her, Makoto tilted his head. She seemed to look almost like a priestess. "Yes?...what is it that you like?.." he asked curiously.

The whole time Mayakii and Makoto were talking, Naraku had still been grinning under the cloak he was wearing. Staring down at the ball of energy, stalking their every move. "You foolish child...you think that half-demon would kill me so easily?...sure Inuyasha...may had destroyed my body completely..but what he mistakened was that..I can never truly be defeated." he said with a whisper to himself. Suddenly when Aiko had come over to them, his eyes widened up as he saw how the girl resembled Kagome by a lot. Seeing the four of them now kind of brought a little shock into him. A demon hunter that looked exactly like the original Sango; the descendants of one half demon, another of a full demon, and now a priestess that looked almost just like Kagome. It was like the whole gang that had killed him, was coming back to try and defeat him once more.

DarkAngel562415
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-10-2010, 03:48 AM

(happy your ava makes me sleepy)

Aiko looks at the one that asked her question "I have no idea where I am....I'm not from here" she says looking around. "Can one of you help me?" she says. Suddenly she gets this feeling like she was being watched. She turns around and looks towards the trees. Aiko calm down she thought to herself and turns back to them.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 12-10-2010, 03:52 AM

( Awww I'm sorry lolz :sweat: )

When the girl had told them she didnt know where she was and wanted help, Makoto tilted his head and contiued frowning seriously. "Well..I'm not even sure where we are either, I've just reached this town." he said looking at how she turned her head to look in another direction for a moment than turning back to him. He hadn't gotten the feeling that they were being watched at all, but whatever her feeling was, he just shrugged it off.

shellbells

Old 12-11-2010, 04:06 PM

(( Lol, I like the new avi, too. xD ))

Mayakii jumped slightly when a new person appeared from one of the houses. She, too, looked oddly familiar. Mayakii stayed silent a while. She was hardely the fondest of preistesses- and that's what the girl appeared to look like. When she asked where they were, and Makoto said that he didn't know either, Mayakii looked around at them all. None of them knew where they were? She sighed and decided to speak up. "We are in a village outside of Kyoto." She said quietly. "My family lives there, I was just leaving." She said, then got a chill. She shrugged it off and rubbed her arms. "Its getting pretty dark... and cold..." She said, wrinkling her nose. Even in her jacket, she was a bit chilled. "Hey, do you guys have a place I can crash at for the night?" She asked. While she was all for independance from her family to look for the descendants, she was also all for a good meal, shower, and bed.

DarkAngel562415
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-14-2010, 02:22 AM

Aiko turns and looks at the girl who was talking to us "Yea that sounds great, I've been traveling for awhile and I'm really tired" she says placing her bag onto the floor "I'm Aiko by the way" she says with a soft smile "And you guys might be?"

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 12-14-2010, 02:27 AM

Walks up to Aiko with my Blade the Tetsigyu in my hand "Hey Been a bit....Can i have my jewal back?"

[jeez im gone for one day and who joins? also I though i made it Clear I wanted people to Send me they're profiles if they're not on my friends list]

DarkAngel562415
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-14-2010, 02:31 AM

(yea wrong one)

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 12-14-2010, 02:34 AM

[What the hell has happend?I find this an Outrage!]