Old 08-29-2016, 02:36 AM

*sneaks about looking for the team Tatsu mascot*

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 08-29-2016, 05:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephila View Post
*sneaks about looking for the team Tatsu mascot*
Sorry. No team mascot here. Would you like to leave a message for Tatsu? I'll tell Tatsu that someone making poor life choices is wanting to see him.

Last edited by Mr. Wrong; 09-01-2016 at 04:06 AM..

Symphony of the Night
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-30-2016, 04:18 AM

lol mr. wrong you so funny

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 08-30-2016, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wrong View Post
Sorry. No team mascot here. Would like to leave a message for Tatsu? I'll tell Tatsu that someone making poor life choices is wanting to see him.
*uses mod powers for evil and crosses out poor life choices and writes THA ONLY CHOICE BUNNYFISH FOR PRESIDENT*

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 08-31-2016, 07:59 PM

Quote:
*uses mod powers for evil and crosses out poor life choices and writes THA ONLY CHOICE BUNNYFISH FOR PRESIDENT*
I will have to admit that Bunnyfish would be a better choice for president than a certain sociopathic liar currently running for president.

Last edited by Mr. Wrong; 09-01-2016 at 04:05 AM..

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 09-01-2016, 12:07 AM

Which one? ba dum ching!

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 09-01-2016, 04:14 AM

Quote:
Which one? ba dum ching!
The one with a trail of bodies behind her.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 09-01-2016, 04:53 AM

Ahh.

Ya I feel like the Clintons paid Trump to run (or bet him he wouldn't win) They were kinda friends previously.

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 09-02-2016, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Ahh.

Ya I feel like the Clintons paid Trump to run (or bet him he wouldn't win) They were kinda friends previously.
Yes. The Clintons attended Trump's wedding in Florida in 2005.

The reason for me not completely throwing in with The Donald is that I still have a sneaking suspicion that he is a schill for Hillary. Early on in his campaign he was asked what he thought about the bible. He merely stated that it was "special". This one answer to this single question from Trump has got conspiracy theory gears turning. To me, as a Christian, this is belittling the word of God.

If you recall, Trump has spoken recently stating that Hillary may rig the election and steal the presidency. I would expect that any candidate worth his salt would immediately follow up by saying that he would not let allow that to happen and that there would be court battles should such shenanigans take place. But Trump did not. To make matters worse, he said that the "Second Amendment people" might have to take care of Hillary should she become president.

There was a stir in the media over this thinly veiled threat, but there was outrage lasting for weeks. This, too, makes me suspicious of Trump in that it's like the media are actually insiders who know he's a schill.

The crux of the matter is that a great deception has been perpetrated onto the American people and the world for that matter. The bible speaks of the end times having deceivers who wax worse and worse. There is something brewing and whatever it is exactly won't be good.

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 09-04-2016, 11:50 PM

Yo, can I purchase one Mene Melee, please?

---------- Post added 09-04-2016 at 11:52 PM ----------

Ah, political talk.

The US is screwed either way. I do not like either. Trump is an idiot and Hillary is evil.

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 09-04-2016, 11:57 PM

political talk abounds here in Mr. Wrongland

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 09-05-2016, 07:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvet View Post
Yo, can I purchase one Mene Melee, please?

---------- Post added 09-04-2016 at 11:52 PM ----------

Ah, political talk.

The US is screwed either way. I do not like either. Trump is an idiot and Hillary is evil.
Due to a PayPay and/or Mene contributions page error, I am unable to donate. I sent a nasty email off already. Hopefully, the problem will be resolved shortly. Thank you for your continued patience.

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 09-06-2016, 01:13 PM

Alrighty. I'll be here.. hiding in the bushes.

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 09-06-2016, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvet View Post
Alrighty. I'll be here.. hiding in the bushes.
Yeah, I've been meaning to trim those bushes.

Queen_Andais
I move the stars for no one.

Penpal

Old 09-06-2016, 05:45 PM

*pokes her head* At work the other day a couple of the ladies were discussing the impending date of doom for the United States and one said that she was thinking of voting independent, but when she was talking to her mom that her mom told her it would be a wasted vote. The other lady at the table agreed and in my head I was yelling at the both of them. Why can't anyone see that one whisper added to other whispers becomes a roar. That your one vote does count for something, it's not worthless. Kills me to hear adults talk like that, as if we are no better than children and we don't have a voice, a choice, a chance to make it better.

Settling for the lesser evil has dug us into this hole for decades. We have to stop settling for the lesser evil and stand up for the right choice.

*climbs off her soapbox* Sorry, a little Tuesday morning rant.

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 09-06-2016, 08:28 PM

Can I get some mene meelee's? Wrongy? I can pay more if need be. ^^

@Queenie - So what is the right choice then, if both in the running are twits?
In NZ, if you don't vote - Your non votes go towards the party that is winning. It's rather sad.
Can't wait to vote out john key the w@nker lol.

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 09-07-2016, 05:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roachi View Post
Can I get some mene meelee's? Wrongy? I can pay more if need be. ^^

@Queenie - So what is the right choice then, if both in the running are twits?
In NZ, if you don't vote - Your non votes go towards the party that is winning. It's rather sad.
Can't wait to vote out john key the w@nker lol.
There is a problem with the contributions page that leaves me unable to donate. And, due to my poor life choices, I won't be able to donate much anyhow. Sorry to disappoint you again. I suppose you'll have your lawyer have me sign the divorce decree. *sigh* It was inevitable.

---------- Post added 09-06-2016 at 10:22 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen_Andais View Post
*pokes her head* At work the other day a couple of the ladies were discussing the impending date of doom for the United States and one said that she was thinking of voting independent, but when she was talking to her mom that her mom told her it would be a wasted vote. The other lady at the table agreed and in my head I was yelling at the both of them. Why can't anyone see that one whisper added to other whispers becomes a roar. That your one vote does count for something, it's not worthless. Kills me to hear adults talk like that, as if we are no better than children and we don't have a voice, a choice, a chance to make it better.

Settling for the lesser evil has dug us into this hole for decades. We have to stop settling for the lesser evil and stand up for the right choice.

*climbs off her soapbox* Sorry, a little Tuesday morning rant.
I used to believe as you do, but it's simply a historical fact that third party candidates in this country only siphon votes from either the Republican or Democrat candidate.

A good example of this has shown up in my lifetime. In 1992, I voted for Ross Perot. This actually only helped the philandering rapist to become president. And so now we have to deal with the wife/enabler sociapathic liar running for president.

As they love to say on Fox News over and over and over and over and over again is that elections have consequences.

I'm not wild about Trump, but he doesn't hate America like the cackling witch does.

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 09-07-2016, 05:26 AM

I didn't know Mr. Wrong and Roachi were married

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 09-07-2016, 06:02 PM

Only on Menewsha, Salvete. Otherwise, they aren't actually married.

I will continue to believe that there are enough smart people left to realize that we aren't as doomed as we are led to believe. And will disagree that Trump doesn't hate the United States, he has his own way of hating the country that has enabled him to make millions, file for Bankruptcy and then make more money.

Speaking of wicked things, my chin hair is back. Blegh.

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 09-07-2016, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wrong View Post
There is a problem with the contributions page that leaves me unable to donate. And, due to my poor life choices, I won't be able to donate much anyhow. Sorry to disappoint you again. I suppose you'll have your lawyer have me sign the divorce decree. *sigh* It was inevitable.

---------- Post added 09-06-2016 at 10:22 PM ----------

I used to believe as you do, but it's simply a historical fact that third party candidates in this country only siphon votes from either the Republican or Democrat candidate.

A good example of this has shown up in my lifetime. In 1992, I voted for Ross Perot. This actually only helped the philandering rapist to become president. And so now we have to deal with the wife/enabler sociapathic liar running for president.

As they love to say on Fox News over and over and over and over and over again is that elections have consequences.

I'm not wild about Trump, but he doesn't hate America like the cackling witch does.
When did I marry you?
Musta been that time I got wasted off cheap wine. God damn it

Yes I am very disappointed. I can't afford American dollars, it's too expensive!! xDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by salvete View Post
I didn't know Mr. Wrong and Roachi were married
Apparently we're getting a divorce now.

Quote:

I will continue to believe that there are enough smart people left to realize that we aren't as doomed as we are led to believe. And will disagree that Trump doesn't hate the United States, he has his own way of hating the country that has enabled him to make millions, file for Bankruptcy and then make more money.

I don't think he hates Americans. But he surely hates immigrants lol.

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 09-08-2016, 05:04 AM

Quote:

I do not see how making millions, filing for bankruptcy, and then making even more money equates to Trump having his own way of hating this country. Please elaborate. Pontificate if you must.

Sorry about your recalcitrant chin hairs returning.

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 09-08-2016, 02:30 PM

thank you so much mr. wrong!!!!!!!

I haven't gotten a chance to update everything in my quest thready yet so I am thanking you here so hopefully you see this message :D

---------- Post added 09-08-2016 at 10:31 AM ----------

why would he hate immigrants? isn't his wife an immigrant *confused* or maybe it is just illegal immigrants?

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 09-08-2016, 03:06 PM

His hatred towards this country is obvious when you see his speeches about hating immigrants (Pretty sure the only people that can say they are not immigrants are the Native Americans) and we all have immigrants in our family tree. Some certainly did not come over through legal channels. Most of his speeches are about exclusion, not inclusion. There are almost no positive messages, just negative. It starts to wear a person down, all the hate and the anger.
Not naive enough to think we can all get along, but damn it, we can definitely try harder to be tolerant toward our fellow human being.

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 09-08-2016, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roachi View Post
When did I marry you?
Musta been that time I got wasted off cheap wine. God damn it

Yes I am very disappointed. I can't afford American dollars, it's too expensive!! xDD

Apparently we're getting a divorce now.

I don't think he hates Americans. But he surely hates immigrants lol.
Please, no taking the Lord's name in vain.

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 09-08-2016, 08:57 PM

But he died for my sins and I never asked him to do that...seems kind of selfish.