salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 01-09-2016, 03:36 AM

Just a simple avatar I made because I wanted to use my new Hawt Diggity Dawg item! I love this doggy! Super cute. Since this doggy is brown, I tried to use brown in my outfit and in the background, hence the floor, window, coffee mug (even though I don't drink coffee, haha), and headband! The hearts and pink wall are supposed to sort of match the doggy's cheek blushies and its hearts. And then I threw in some blue and gold into the mix too :)

Items are:

SPOILERX

Hot Mocha Latte, Folklorico Hairband - Desert, Hawt Diggity Dawg, Birthstone Lolita Dress - Citrine, Proper Bag - Storm, Buckled High Belt - Espresso, Sacred Forest - Blossom Season, Valentina Chocolate Earrings, Black Mechanic Gloves, Honeymooners Retreat, Posh Top - Black, Chime Shoes - Storm, Chime Ruffled Socks - Black, Team Floaties (Hearts Floaties)

Hairstyle 60, #000000 and #3270bd. Eye 1 Violet 3. Female Base 1.

Last edited by salvete; 07-10-2016 at 09:39 PM..

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 01-14-2016, 03:05 AM

I wanted to make a tree or foresty looking earth themed avatar. I am not sure how well I did with this one, but I have received several compliments already. Thank you everyone <3

Items:

SPOILERX

Mene Life - A Visit to Britain, Tapio Defender, Blood Lotus, Monkey Business, Marvelous Moustache Bros., Chime Eyes Set - Pastel, Peacock Scythe, Sacred Forest - Blossom Season, Dark Banana Leaf Top, Posh Overskirt - Spruce, Cathay Sleeves - Emerald, Cloak of Nature, no panties!, Dark Leaf Cuffs, On the Farm, Deep in the Jungle

Hairstyle 52, #133514 and highlight color #2a922f, Female Base 8, Serious Lips

EDIT: people are so sweet <3 So far, Emma Corrin, Sporcle, and Clair Voyant have complimented my avatar, either via visitor messages on my profile or in the forum threads.

Last edited by salvete; 07-10-2016 at 09:46 PM..

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 01-14-2016, 08:30 PM

Another beautiful avatar made for me by Eastyy <3

I think this one was to match the cute little snowman cookie. Thank you!

Items:

SPOILERX

snowman cookie, white hair tassel, Proper Leather Ankleboots - Chiffon, Lil' Red and Big Meanie floral shirt floral socks, Proper Leather Harness - Chiffon, punked gloves - white, proper bag - white, Valentina Truffle Ribbons, strawberry organza hairpin, strawberry transparent tights, floral white socks f

Last edited by salvete; 07-11-2016 at 03:32 AM..

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 01-17-2016, 04:25 AM

Grayscale and Red Avatar (with The Almighty Seacow!)

I found this old avatar saved on my desktop!

The items used were:

SPOILERX

Crystal cavern, Whalecow on my head, Chime Eyes - Standard grey contacts, Bleeding Hearts Fan, Steel Gear Earrings, The Dusty Dreamer, Karmic Glow, Valentina Licorice Bow, Clarius Shirt - Black, Creepy Storybook Journey, Fly the Rainbow, Honeymooners Retreat, Hydroponic Laboratory, Emerald Isle Gift Bag, Cushy Boots - Gray, Tea Party Games, Noble Warrior, Clandestine Rogue, Deep in the Jungle, Blackbird Gunbelt, Blackbird Feather Ruff, Cathay Sleeves - Grey, Lacey headband - Black, Black/Gold Platform Goddess Heels, Rugged Boots - White, Key to my heart (the necklace)

Last edited by salvete; 07-11-2016 at 03:38 AM..

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 01-17-2016, 07:01 PM

I found this gif that Gizzie made for me, which was one of my favorite avatars at the time. UPDATE: I found the original avatar image, yay! It was my first User's Pick nomination, by Immy on 5/15/15 here. <3 Thank you very much for the nom!

I was going for an avatar that would match my cute little Yumeh Plush. The items used in this avatar were:

SPOILERX

Yumeh Plush, Golden Dragon Cloak - Emerald, Lunar Belt, Black Gear Earrings, Starry Skirt - Stormy, Chime Ears - Storm, Lacey Headband - White, Zelda Gloves - Sapphire, Valentina Licorice Stockings, Evergreen Boots, Marvelous Moustache Bros, Medal of Totally Epic Win, Lonely Lanterns, Barba the Lamb, The Dusty Dreamer, Star Belly Tattoo, Dark Leaf Top, Nouveau Headband, A Night in the Graveyard

Last edited by salvete; 07-11-2016 at 03:43 AM..

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 01-17-2016, 07:07 PM

~*Avatar By Eastyy*~

Items used:

SPOILERX

Tatsu the Dragon ( I has cookie), oriental garden pagoda view, Noelle hair bow gold, cathay dress red, Latte Ruffled Breezy Socks, Sacred Forest right and left green trees and right and left red lanterns, Sacred Forest - Blossom Season back brown pillars and brown tile floor, Oriental Lantern - Red, Calesco headdress beads, legendary unicorn (golden choker), infinity scarf owl, vogue belt - owl, red folklorico shoes, chime ruffled sock - divina, bliss stockings - red, EGA brown striped socks, basia nature headband, Demeter earrings - brown

Last edited by salvete; 07-11-2016 at 01:18 AM..

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 01-17-2016, 07:07 PM

Items used:

SPOILERX

Dea Short Skirt - Damson, River Crop Top - Damson, Dea Leggings - Silver, Dark Banana Leaf Top, Dea Long Skirt - Forest

Last edited by salvete; 07-11-2016 at 03:45 AM..

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 01-20-2016, 07:19 PM

This is an avatar I created after purchasing Wedded Bliss Topiaries and finding out that this was the event item that contained the wonderfully cute hummingbirds! So I tried to create an avatar that would match them

Items used:

SPOILERX

Wedded Bliss Topiaries lower right hummingbird upper left hummingbird, Banana Leaf Top, Swann Boots Teal, Squishy Space Protector sky blue swirly background, Jade Butterfly Ornament, Dea Short Skirt Leaf, Donatello Coat Heather, Dea Leggings - Silver, Moonlight Pendant, Meinarch Wings, Buckled High Belt (any color; just need the buckle), Mene Life - A Visit to Britain, Monkey Business right grey rock wall

Last edited by salvete; 07-11-2016 at 03:49 AM..

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 01-23-2016, 03:51 AM

So I was trying to create an avatar based on the Folklorico Blouse - Jewel, but I don't think I have enough items with those colors as of yet to make a nice matching avatar. This is my progress on that avatar so far:

Items:

SPOILERX

Folklorico Blouse - Jewel, Black Androcles Horns, Amethyst Bathing Socks, Dea Long Skirt - Sapphire, Blackbird Wrap Skirt. And I unfortunately did not save the hair codes for this one.

Last edited by salvete; 07-11-2016 at 03:50 AM..

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 01-23-2016, 03:59 AM

And here is an avatar I made based on the colors of the Folklorico Blouse - Tropico! I really like how this one turned out even though it didn't seem like any backgrounds or floor items matched it all that well. The color scheme for this avatar is Turquoise blue, Cerise/pink, Floral/green, Beach/orange, white, black. UPDATE: The avatar on the right was nominated for User's Pick by Kent on 2/2/16 here! Thank you so much for the nom <3

Items:

SPOILERX

Folklorico Blouse - Tropico, Bunny Hairpin, Valentina Licorice Earrings, Black Mechanic Gloves, Tropical Candy Stick, White Tabi, Orange Bathing Socks, Lolita Maid Shoes Pink, Sunseeker Skirt - Cerise, Chime Ears - Floral, Meow Stockings - Turquoise, Floral Bathing Shoes, Jamming with Yumeh, Lacey Headband - Beach, Tea party games, Pretty Princess Eyes (pink eyebrows)

Hairstyle 49, #18a3bf and #98ebfb. Eye 1 Teal, Female Base 1, Smiling Lips

The one on the right is the same except I used Perfect Valentine to add white bracelets on both wrists to add a little more white and break up the sort of big patch caused by the black gloves a little bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma Corrin View Post
You're welcome salvete! <3
That avi always reminds me of Rainbow Brite every time I see it!

Last edited by salvete; 07-11-2016 at 03:52 AM..

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 01-30-2016, 05:10 AM

Okay, so this is not my proudest avatar creation, but I was trying to incorporate some of the new contribution items I had bought and had the idea of making an elemental themed avatar. I think it needs a little work, haha.

Items:

SPOILERX

Blood Lotus pond, Blood Golem black skin, Calesco's Blaze, Lifeforce of Calesco right and left black rock lava from ceiling, Springtime Showers blue raindrops, Waves of Naias waist sash, Tapio Defender, Marvelous Moustache Bros (sky background ), Sleepy Time, Weather Forecast (actually, not sure if this was included but it's relevant), Sunny Side Up

Last edited by salvete; 07-11-2016 at 03:56 AM..

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 01-30-2016, 05:38 AM

My first avatar without a human base!! :) I think this is pretty cute.

Items:

SPOILERX

Monkey Business background left and right leaf, Ship Cabin light brown table, Bao Bao the Panda right panda being held, My Pet Chilly polar bear on ground that wants some attention, Marvelous Moustache Bros (sky background ), Sacred Forest - Blossom Season right pink tree, No bra, No panties, Honeymooners Retreat beige wall with window

Last edited by salvete; 07-11-2016 at 04:01 AM..

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 01-30-2016, 05:06 PM

New and hopefully improved version of the adventures of Chilly the polar bear and Bao Bao the panda <3

Items:

SPOILERX

Bao Bao the Panda, My Pet Chilly polar bear on ground that wants some attention, Ship Cabin, Sacred Forest - Blossom Season, No bra, No panties, Honeymooners Retreat, Book of Daydreams, Cessy's tea party, Brunch of nearly champions

UPDATE 1/31/16

Items:

SPOILERX

Bao Bao the Panda, Ship Cabin, Sacred Forest - Blossom Season, No bra, No panties, Honeymooners Retreat, Book of Daydreams, Cessy's tea party, Brunch of nearly champions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearzy View Post
I love your avatar. it looks like the panda is sneaking into the house.

Last edited by salvete; 07-11-2016 at 04:02 AM..

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 02-01-2016, 04:43 PM

Another gorgeous avatar by Eastriel / Eastyy! I asked her to create an avatar using the Obsidian butterfly wings

Items:

SPOILERX

Obsidian butterfly wings ( sapphire wings), Malice Skirt, Malice Bodice, Kiss of Darkness ( grey eyes),
Cape Dress - Sapphire
Overlord Studded Leg Chain
Dark Ink Skin and Dark eye underlay (not sure what items these are from),
Riot Pocket Chain - Silver,
Silver Isis Anklet

Last edited by salvete; 07-11-2016 at 04:05 AM..

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 02-07-2016, 03:53 AM

Kirin Rosenbaum was so nice and offered to let me ghost her Oriental Garden item! And so of course I made and saved several variations of an avatar using this item before returning it to her ^_^ But here is the final one I decided to keep:
although I loved this one too:
Items:

SPOILERX

Oriental Garden (ghosted; owned by Kirin Rosenbaum), Bao Bao the Panda, Breakfast of Champions, Cessy's Tea Party, Marvelous Moustache Bros. That's right, only five items with various poses! Amazing how beautiful the Oriental Garden is <3 I hope to have one someday!

And these were other variations that I tried:

At first, I just tried to replace the Storybook Journey background with Oriental Garden peeking in through the windows instead. But I didn't feel like I was doing this beautiful item justice. So, I removed the windows and made it an outdoors scene instead.

I love the pink Sacred Forest - Blossom Season tree, but removed it because it covered the Oriental Garden's pagoda.

It looked a bit plain with Oriental Garden's matching grey rock floor, so I opted for a green one from Marvelous Moustache Bros that matched the Oriental Garden's trees. And then it was a process of figuring out which Cessy's Tea Party tea kettle and tea cup color combinations matched best.

I finally decided on a red tea cup and an aqua blue tea kettle. I tried out a pretty event item, the Love Potion, which kind of looked like pink steam coming out of the kettle. But then I removed it since it didn't quite fit the color scheme. Then, it was just a matter of overflowing it with mischievous panders or keeping it just one :)

Thank you again, Kirin Rosenbaum:, for letting me ghost your Oriental Garden item!!! I really appreciate it <3

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 02-07-2016, 04:07 AM

so cute

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 02-07-2016, 04:15 AM

Thank you so much, Kirin Rosenbaum!!! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma Corrin View Post
Awww - your Panda moved outside!! So cute Sal!!! :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearzy View Post
Salvete wins the award for most pampered panda bears.

Last edited by salvete; 07-11-2016 at 01:18 AM..

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 02-07-2016, 04:16 AM

I like the outside tea party feel.

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 02-07-2016, 05:16 PM

Thank you Kirin Rosenbaum :) I thought it looked better without with the window covering the oriental garden so the scene was moved outside :D <3

And here is another wonderful avatar by Eastyy <3 I think this one was to match the adorable little heaven kitty

Items:

SPOILERX

heaven kitty, bliss chemise - prelude, winter gumball drops, grane queue bag, bridal bracelet - right, hairpin from heaven, inverted rhapsody blue top hat, fishnet hose - white, temptress dress - blue, frosty blue felt camilia hairpin, bridal bracelet - left, deep freeze necklace, gray mechanic gloves, blue spirit smoke floor, chime eyes - silver, white hearts aflutter hairpin, bliss stockings - grey, smoke bathing shoes, stormy opera gloves

Last edited by salvete; 07-11-2016 at 04:16 AM..

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 02-09-2016, 03:19 AM

It worked either way.

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 02-11-2016, 01:35 AM

Thank you for the compliments, Kirin Rosenbaum :)

===

I did a cosplay with Mr. Wrong! He is playing the "Mad Hatter" figure, and I am playing "Alice" in this music video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0JvF9vpqx8

<-- Mr. Wrong <-- Alice
Items:

SPOILERX

Stockings - White, Rub a dub dub, Cessy's Tea Party, Lovey Dovey Heels White, Basic Healing Headband, Perfect Valentine, Blue Pleated Cupcake Skirt, Valentina White skirt, Ayumui's Skirt White, Pinup Top White, Tea Party Games, Frostbite Necklace, Snowy Bathing Blouse

#bb9d11 and #fbfb98 for hair

Emma Corrin nominated both of our avatars for User's Pick!
http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...post1773575884

Last edited by salvete; 07-10-2016 at 11:13 PM..

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 02-11-2016, 03:50 AM

very neat

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 02-12-2016, 08:57 PM

you're so nice, Kirin Rosenbaum ^_^ thank you

And this Cinderella-inspired one by Eastyy was to match the little brown mousey!

Items:

SPOILERX

Tan Resting Mousie, Punked Gloves - Latte, Chime Socks - White, Pearl headband - latte, Riviera wedges - latte, Someone needs to do some cleaning!, Natural Feather Duster - Up, Ivory tights f, Ivory curtain - left, Freckles, Moody sunset, Creepy Castle, Singlet - Latte, Duo leggings - latte left, singlet - latte, Elsa's burlap dress, stone wall, stone floor, stone cloth belt, Lolita maid white lace apron, ivory curtain - left, white headkerchief, punked collar - latte

Hair codes: #d2b67f, #fee6a4

Last edited by salvete; 07-10-2016 at 11:52 PM..

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 02-13-2016, 02:30 PM

You are very welcome. How are you doing today? I hope you are doing well.

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 02-13-2016, 07:04 PM

Thank you, Kirin Rosenbaum. I am doing well today, thank you very much for asking. How are you doing? I also hope you are doing well <3

Throwback avatars from a few years ago maybe:

Items used:

SPOILERX

Coal Fluffy Anklets, Dance's Sky Sash sky blue sash, Moonlit Skirt of Artemis, Lolita Maid Shoes-Lilac, Marvelous Moustache Bros (
sky background and green ground), Valentina Licorice Bow, white and lilac jeogori, Proper Bag - Black

Last edited by salvete; 07-11-2016 at 04:22 AM..