SpazhezAttack :]
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to SpazhezAttack :]

Old 06-09-2010, 07:40 AM

xxxxxxxxяocкsтαяxxxxxxxxxblank

xxxxxxxι ωoит sтoρ тιℓℓ ι яocк тιℓℓ ι ∂яoρxx
xxxxxxxxɢoиα мαкє чou ωαит мєxxxx
xxxxxxxxαs ι яocк, яocк, яocк!!!xxxxxxxxxx

Two bands, one prize. Every summer, a small town in California holds a competition to find the best band that could possibly win a shot at fame. The Black Roses, an all girl band, is a rock/pop band that seems to be the favorite of the competition. However, the all boy rock group names Misguided Paranoia have also rounded up a few fans, making them the underdog of the competition. With the constant pressure and practices for the two bands, a new rivalry has formed between them. Making it almost forbidden for one another to even speak a few words without a stern lecture from their manager. Yet love seems to spark between the bands... But falling in love with the enemy comes with a price - the prize. Could the two form a relationship without costing their band the chance of fame?

This is a smaller group RP, only 6 people allowed. Each group has a singer/lead guitar, bass guitar and drummer. Though you can play more then one instrument. Any questions and/or suggestion please pm them to me, Thanks ❤

An O r i g i n a l from ...ME!! lolz
P h o t o s from Photo Bucket
L i t e r a t e
W a n t i n g Reserves && Profiles
G o i n g on OPEN
L y r i c s me
T h a n k s too rock bands all over the world
C l i c k them RolePlay

Last edited by SpazhezAttack :]; 06-09-2010 at 09:02 AM..

⊙ω⊙

Old 06-09-2010, 07:50 AM

___---------_-_The B L A C K Roses__

[imgright]http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv119/kirakira_fireice/menewsha%20rps/350tok2.jpg[/imgright]
xxxxxDesireCarterSilverHeartsxxxxxx
× - - - They also call me...
Des, Di [Die], Carter, Sticks, Cupcakes
× - - - I was born on...
February 14th
× - - - And that makes me...
19 years old
× - - - I play in this awesome band called...
The Black Rose
× - - - Playing on the...
Drums
× - - - Hey if you can, get me these...
Cupcakes, Drums, Recording room, stuffed animals, headphones [over the ears], sweets, and Love
× - - - But never get me these...
Paparazzi, thunder and lightning, storms, haters, school, no music playing
× - - - I am starting to like another, please dont tell...
Jake Allen Dravis
× - - - Walk up to me and you will see something, but then get closer and you will see...
A quiet girl who needs some tender loving care. I'm a girl that loves to be loved, though I do give my heart out easily. My parents try to tell me to be harder on people, but I just want to see you smiling. Cool and collect off stage, but once I am behind my drum set, guitar playing, beat set, I can come out of my shell and rock on. A fiery passion for music, I once stood on the stage and danced, singing, one time only. However once off that stage I retreat into my shell. I am waiting for mister right so come and help me out of this cold, quiet room that is my head.
× - - - There were two and they made me, but all I can remember is...
After my birth I lived by myself, single parent because if you didn't know, my mother left after I was born, normally that would be the dad right? Well no. I spent my life with my dad, he loved me however he worked so much. I kept to myself in my room but sometimes sneak into his room to play on his drum set. My dad was a drummer in his high school band back then.
And so I learned how to the the drums, loving rock more and more. Soon it was my life, this and cupcakes. I don't know I just always loved them, making them, eating them, cupcake soon became a nick name of mine. Well I kept to myself most of the time, however when I was in the 6th grade my friend filmed me on the drums and soon many people watched me, I got somewhat internet famous.
But then my dad met a woman, she was so wonderful. They soon where married and we moved to a town in California. Here I was alone, a new school and new bullies. I was bullied every day constantly, causing me to retreat to my little room in my head more and more. Soon I was depressed, cutting and such. I just wanted them to stop doing this to me but they wouldn't/ my parents saw what the school was doing to me and they took me out of it, putting me into another middle school. Soon a made friends, this school was nicer, I liked them.
Here a girl, whom I would think, would never speak to me, asked me if I would be in a band with her and another. Apparently she had seen my youtube videos and was so happy when I came here for middle school. So what did I do, I accepted! It was wonderful I was starting to open up more, to be less quiet and more fiery.
But then something happened not just a year ago. I met a boy, you know the story; boy meets girl, they fall in love, boy cheats badly, breaks girl into tiny pieces to be left for rot. Yeah that's the basics I hate going into detail. But since then I have retreated more and more into my little room in my head. Sometime I wish someone could just pull me out.
Back to the band, we are doing so well, in this contest, people love us! However now we are up against a newer band, a boy's rock band and I have to admit they are kind of cute. But our manager doesn't want us talking to them at all, no fair.
× - - - Did I forget anything... Oh yeah...
I always have some kind of music on in my headphones.
xxxxxSpazhezAttack :]xxxxxxblank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaya Mori
[imgright]picture url[/imgright]
xxxxx Asami Furukawa xxxxxx

Ami, Skittles, and Bunny
× - - - I was born on...
September, 6th
Eighteen

Black Rose
Bass Guitar
90’s cartoons, music of almost any kind, taking candid pictures of people,spicy foods, Disney movies, The Veronicas, and soccer
Small spaces, blue grass music, cooking- I like it but I'm really bad at it-, ironically skittles, people who are lazy all the time,and talking to people on the phone
N/A
× - - - Walk up to me and you will see something, but then get closer and you will see...
Depends on which side your looking at. In school or around people I'm not good friends with I'm the stereotypical quit smart Asian girl. I don't talk much and carry around an air of secrecy or so I've been told. but once the school day ends and I'm at the mall or in practice my true personality come out. I'm really a goofy fun loving rocker chick. I'll crack jokes on my friends and myself always making sure that the people around me are laughing and having a good time. I'm really confidant in myself, and exceedingly confident in the band.the double personality is why close friends call me skittles.
I was born to Saki and Koji Furukawa as their third child and only daughter. My brothers are Takao who is seven years older then me and Kenji who is six years older then me. Yeah I'm what they call a late in life baby- or if your Kanji I'm the missed birth control baby,gotta feel the love. oh and don't let our names fool you not only were we all born in the US but so were our parents.

Anyway I grew up in a pretty normal family. my father is a professor of History at the local college and my mother is a nurse.I wasn't really pressured to reach a certain level in school I just naturally smart, which my parents made of point of telling me they would be proud even if I wasn't an honor roll student. I would then respond with "I know because you guys still love Kenji." we'd laugh he'd pout, normally family dynamics. my parents are majorly supportive in almost everything we due since their parents were such traditionalist.

I've been playing Guitar/ Bass since I was ten and Takao decided that if I was going to jump around the house rocking out on air guitar I might as well learn to play the real thing. He will forever be my favorite brother for this. It was Kenji however that had forced- dared- me to try out for BlackRose. As long as I don't start getting into drugs and stuff my parents think that the rock star life will suit me.

I have a Black Rose tattoo on my right side and the word Skittles on my left wrist in rainbow colors.
xxxxxAmaya Morixxxxxxblank
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_serender159
[imgright]http://i654.photobucket.com/albums/uu266/sweet_serender/1413169451_l_picnik.jpg[/imgright]
xxxxxSophia"Dreamer"Carrollxxxxxx
Dreamer
× - - - I was born on...
5th of August
Eighteen
The Black Roses
Vocals
Anything Hello Kitty, Blue, Stuffed/Cute or covered in chocolate
Spiders, Needles, Terrible Food/Music
N/A. For Now
Let me hit you with a little thing called Personality! There is more than meets the eye when it comes to this Transformer! I can be the most Loud, Impatient, Fussy, Annoying, Moody, Random and Immature person you will ever know! Beauty only gets you Attention, Personality gets you Hearts. I'd be Happy staying 20 forever, but I'd much rather be a kid again, they have it so easy, always flashing there big cute eyes and getting whatever they want. Oh wait, I do that now. I'm going to be Famous someday only because you all said I can't! I love Barbie movies, I could watch them all day, but I hate the doll, she's a dirty slut that needs to get a real life! Hehehe. I've learnt who I can and can't trust in life and I like where I am with that. Be warned, I hold grudges and once you lose my trust you've lost it forever. I do know who my friends are and yes I know everyone says this but when I say it I mean it. My friends are the best, they have always been there for me and can always tell when I'm in one of my many upset moods, mainly because I won't be happy and running around and hurting people XD. Oh and before I forget! I'm not always grumpy and pissed off Monday to Wednesday. But if I am, Im sorry, I can' help it. If I wasn't a Cute violent little girl than I wouldn't be me! According to some people I'm beautiful but I personally don't see it. To me I'm just some normal girl trying to find out who she is, nothing special or Beautiful or gorgeous about me.
I first opened my green eyes on the 5th of August to a Loving Mother and a devoted Father. Growing up in my household was a dream come true. I had everything I could ever want, but that changed when my Mother commited suicide. I was 8 at the time and in grade 3, I had recently started playing netball and was pyutting my long brown hair into a ponytail when i first saw Mother's favourite yellow mug lying at my feet, cracked and dirty. We didn't realise how bad it had been for her, she was so good at hiding it. Even when she didn't take her pills. I remeber I screamed and bloted for my Father who was outside looking after my new baby sister. I didn't want to see my Mother's cold stare and her face, so full of Life, a shade of Grey I only saw on my greylead. He held onto me so tight that night. I hadn't seen an older man cry beofre that night. He really did Love her. I wanted that. I thought I had that, but I was wrong.
Watching my Father deal with the new burdan of having to look after us was hard. I hated seeing him stare blankly at the television set night after night, a beer clutched in his right hand and a remote in his left. He still wore my Mother's ring after it happened. No matter how hard it was for me it was harder for him.
When I turned 16 my Father noticed I was having weird mood swings similar to my Mother. It was at this time he remarried a woman name Alexis. I hated her with every inch of my being, I was focused she was trying to take the place of my Mother and when Alexis had had enough of my terrible and distructive behaviour she thew me to the dogs. She placed me into an Asylum for disructive teens and left me there to rot. While there I was dignosed with Bi-Polar that was inherited from my Mother. I also became friends with a girl named Jessica who was than suffering from Anorexia. Now we live in the same house! Funny how that happens, your Stepmother throws you in an Institute to shut you up and you become friends with another, according to Alexis, emotionally ditached human being.
Once 18 my Father had seemed to come to his senses and divorced Alexis and took me back and claimed as his own daughter again. I know play soccer and still continue to play netball. They help with the moods, than again so do the pills the docs give to me.
He was my Love. My one and only and he broke my Heart. You know the story boy and girl meet, boy and girl fall in Love, boy goes away for a few months and gets with some blonde skank, girl finds out and has sex with her best friend to get even. And the girl kicked a couple of soccer balls his way. It was mutual but I can't help but imagine what would have been if I had aruged a little more the night before he went away. If I had pushed some more he might have resisted going and wouldn't have gotten with her.
Let me just say I hold grudges! Tick me offf you will lose my trust forever! And I mean that. I have a Back Roses tattoo on the back of my neck and music notes wrapping around my upper thigh
xxxxxsweet_serender159xxxxxxblank

Last edited by SpazhezAttack :]; 06-17-2010 at 11:26 AM..

⊙ω⊙

Old 06-09-2010, 07:51 AM

___---------_-_M i s g u i d e d Paranoia__

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonjake
[imgright]http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk172/kymyc/he.jpg[/imgright]
xxxxxJakeallenDravisxxxxxx
shadow, dragon, mime
× - - - I was born on...
08/05/89
20 years old
Misguided Paranoia
Bass Guitarist
gothic closths, leather jactes, steel-toe capped boots, black things
hoodies, trainers, white things
Desire Cater SilverHearts
he is a kind and sweet male who is usally funny, people say that he is cool-headed because he never loses his temper, and some people say that he is gothic
no-one realy knows what happend to Jake when he was little, they only know that it has made him a goth, he dosen't ever tell any one neither because he wants it kept a secret. when he came to the school he never tried to make friends until his band mates asked if he wanted to join a band, so he said yes and has made a few more friends, but not that many
jake always has face paint on, if he washes it of, he just puts more on
xxxxxdragonjakexxxxxxblank
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detrunorm
[imgright]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg109/CinnyAviArt/2286620657_e9d745763f-1.jpg[/imgright]
xxxxxNathanielJamesHunterxxxxxx
Nate
× - - - I was born on...
October 22nd
Eighteen years old
Misguided Paranoia. The name's good, I know.
Guitar. And singing, of course.
video games, fun, sports, singing, showers, shows, my reflection, guitars.
sleeping, clingy people, winter, depressive people, rules.
no one yet. Tsk. Shame, really.
I'm a fun-loving guy. I like to play shows, sing to people, get that rush I get when I'm on stage. I'm nice to people; I like to think I'm a charmer. As an average eighteen year old, I think it's fair to say I have commitment issues, but it's not like I want a serious relationship at this age. I believe in health; having fun. I have a quick temper though, particularly if something is said against my friends. You want me as your ally, not your enemy.
I was born half a world away, in England, and moved over to America when I was about four. I was an excitable kid; I had a bit of ADHD which made me a bit of a class clown. My parents got me meds for that, and it's mostly gone, now. I was given a guitar by my grandparents when we moved away - I've still got it. It's a mini-one. Of course, I have six other guitars as well. They are my treasures. I've been singing since I was young as well, which totally stuns my parents; neither of them can sing particularly well. School wasn't a biggie for me; I didn't try too hard, and got average grades. I probably could have done well if I had tried, but I'm more interested in the music.

I've had a pretty uneventful life, to be honest. The life of an average teen; girl trouble, y'know. I find myself hurting a lot of people, with no intention to. Girls can just become so clingy, and all I wanted was fun. But then suddenly they adore you and you end up having to pretty much drop them, otherwise you'll never get out. It's a shame.

Right now I just want to concentrate on music. I can't let myself get distracted; this could be our band's big break. The girl group is gonna go down.
I'm always singing, whether it's lyrics from my own songs or someone else's. I love to sing to girlfriends. Sometimes, if I have a lot to say, I just put it into a lyric, yeah? And say that.
xxxxxDetrunormxxxxxxblank

Quote:
Originally Posted by r_e_n_o_Love
[imgright]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n112/apolloangel/Linny__by_x_everyoneslooking-2.jpg?t=1276188775[/imgright]
xxxxxCaspianJoeWitz xxxxxx
Cas, Casp, Casper, Narnia, Joe, Joey, Witz, C.J., Jay, and my personal favorite Tyke
× - - - I was born on...
December 24
eighteen years old
Misguided Paranoia
drums
drugs, alcohol, music, singing time(to myself), paper, and a pen
person of authority, darkness, center stage and obsessive fans
The Black Rose's Bass Guitarist
that I‘m an over enthusiastic day dreamer. I tend to allow my imagination to get the best of me often times getting me into a lot of trouble. The drugs certainly don‘t help, but hey they thrill me; I can‘t complain. I'm also a bit of a smart ass, it's all in good fun though. To be honest I really hate this part, if I could describe myself in one word I'd say I was insane. Any good qualities? Oh boy.... Well I'm passionate I guess. I have a lot of dreams, and I don't plan on giving them up for anything. I'm also bloody brilliant. I like to take care of the people I love. Well I think that's about all I'm given ya, don't want ya to think I'm a pans.
that I was raised by my mom's friend Troy for the most part. Mom's been in, and out of jail for awhile now. She's actually going through a trial right now. I got this funny feeling that somethings up that no one's telling me about. I mean I've always been her baby boy, so her refusing to see me, well it's weird. As for Dad. I just met him when I turned 18. He called me out of no where saying that I was his son. Man you should have been there when Troy, and Mom found out that I had gone, and saw him. They had been trying to keep him out of my life since forever. Dad was visiting me whenever he got the chance until about a month ago he disappeared all together. Come to think of it that was about the same time they arrested Mom. Heh....

On the surface my life seems decent, no reason for me to snap right? Eh.... Guess it's bound to come out eventually.

I grew up in a house of secrets. When I was seven I was waiting on Mom to pick me up from school, and next thing I know I'm in somebodies basement. I won't give you the gory details, but I was there for about a month before I was finally home again. The worst part of it was that everything was normal afterwords. It never happened, and it was never to be spoken of again. Sometime later I was rebelling in everyway I knew how, getting myself mixed up with people most tend to avoid.

One day one of my teachers dared me to go after something that I wanted. I decided to form a band with a couple of my best friends. I chose to play the drums because it was the only instrument I knew how to play that involved me staying in the background.
They call me Tyke because I'm the youngest, and the most boyish in behavior. I also write music, can sing(not as well as Nate), play guitar, and keyboard. My friends don't know about my ordeal, but know I'm a bit screwed up.
xxxxxReno Lovexxxxxxblank

Last edited by SpazhezAttack :]; 06-11-2010 at 07:54 AM..

⊙ω⊙

Old 06-09-2010, 07:52 AM

Last edited by SpazhezAttack :]; 06-09-2010 at 09:28 AM..

⊙ω⊙

Old 06-09-2010, 09:28 AM

just popping on here to say:
Only 4 spots left people!!
woot
catch them while you still can <3

⊙ω⊙

Old 06-09-2010, 12:30 PM

I will be back in some hours
sorry guys
i am still sick and schools ending
so that means testing and crap
sorry guys

Detrunorm
Actually A Girl.
Send a message via MSN to Detrunorm

Old 06-09-2010, 10:02 PM

I hope my post wasn't too over-coded?
xD

⊙ω⊙

Old 06-10-2010, 03:30 AM

No it was wonderfuls!!!

oh and news:

2 MORE SPOTS LEFT.. JUST THE SINGER/LEAD GUITAR AND BASS GUITAR FOR THE BLACK ROSE'S IS LEFT!!

woots <3

*is feeling lonely* come on girls <3

⊙ω⊙

Old 06-10-2010, 10:38 AM

I'm off to bed.. sorry guys <3

dragonjake
The one true dragon! >:D
Send a message via MSN to dragonjake Send a message via Yahoo to dragonjake

Old 06-10-2010, 10:39 AM

ok, bye :(

Detrunorm
Actually A Girl.
Send a message via MSN to Detrunorm

Old 06-10-2010, 11:11 AM

=D
It'll be awesome when it's full.

----------

shower time for me!

⊙ω⊙

Old 06-11-2010, 07:56 AM

only one person left so.. yays <3

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned
Send a message via MSN to sweet_serender159

Old 06-17-2010, 05:22 AM

I sent in a reserve for your main singer for black roses >.<

⊙ω⊙

Old 06-17-2010, 07:32 AM

yays <3
all is well

dragonjake

Old 06-17-2010, 07:33 AM

this RP is awesome ^_^

⊙ω⊙

Old 06-17-2010, 08:29 AM

yay for awsomeness!!
and thanks
<3

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 06-17-2010, 08:33 AM

LOL I'm excited now!! cant wait to get into it!

dragonjake

Old 06-17-2010, 08:36 AM

Spazhez: its ok, it is a awesome RP, i like acting like a goth because i am slightly goth myself
Sweet: if you need help, just walk up to my guy, he will talk to your character ^_^

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 06-17-2010, 08:37 AM

But I dont want to interrupt you two LOL -nudges Spaz-

dragonjake

Old 06-17-2010, 08:39 AM

well, how about when we are finished ^_^

sweet_serender159