shadow_universe
Neenja Stalking Sillyness with a...

Old 09-08-2011, 12:20 PM

"Leandro. DOnt drink too much." She herself was very curious about the alcohol. She was never interested in it, but having one glas wont make her drunk, right? "Ill try and have one glas too I think." She took bac her glas and pooured rum into it. After sniffing a few seconds, she started nipping it slowly. It burned, her eyes watered but it was nice and warm too.

Isendor
*^_^*

Old 09-08-2011, 12:41 PM

"Har har har! That's the spirit! You could actually advice Elliot about our court, as a senior somethingsomethin... *hic*" Leandro tapped Kaleido's back and was waving a bit already. He filled his and Kaleido's glass. "Elliot, you're lacking behind already, you lazy blondieeeee *hic!*

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-08-2011, 06:57 PM

Elliot smiled at Leandro. "I don't drink much" he stated as he finished his second glass and decided he was done. He couldn't help, but chuckle at Leandro."I'm not sure if I would trust most of the people here. They give off bad vibes" he stated and then looked to Kaleido. "I don't mean to offend the court or anything and I could be wrong" he quickly added.

shadow_universe

Old 09-09-2011, 02:47 PM

Kaleido felt elliot looking over to her. "You look immediatly over to me after you said that? Bad luck. Does that mean you cant trust me?" She looked sadly at Elliot which gave her a more innocent look. "But I still have to agree. I dont trust a lot here myself. I mean, a few have entered the court that just look scary. I am in fear that they could attack the royal family and hurt my princess. gaiae is my friend. If something happened to her...or Leandro. He is the big brother I always wanted."Or the Queen..but I shouldnt say that. Maybe Elliot is my enemy too.

Isendor
*^_^*

Old 09-09-2011, 02:51 PM

"That's why I *hic* advice both of you to get yourself out of here. The queen had a execution party once, so she'll have the 2nd in no time! *Hic* I actually KNOW that she has bribed spies already. That little bi---*HIC!*" Leandro started to reach for the bottle once again but his aiming was already terrible! He gave up and started to wave the empty glass in the air while preaching: "WE WILL ALL DIE, THANKS TO YES YOUR HIGHNESS!!!!"

shadow_universe

Old 09-09-2011, 02:59 PM

Kaleido emptied her glas and giggled. Leandro was such a fool. She felt that the alcohol already brightened her mind. "You drank too much Leandro. Not even I am drunk yet. Oh Elliot." She sobbed a few seconds and giggled again.
His blond hair shined. Was that the alcohol? She felt like she was on drugs. "Your hair is sparkly." She gasped and touched it.
"Weird." Kaleido grabbed Leandros arm and took the glas away. "Careful. You will hurt someone. Wait, what? The queen has spies? Have yuo heard who? And how many?" Her head cleared and her heart began to beat faster.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-09-2011, 07:37 PM

Elliot quickly blushed."No Kaleido I didn't mean I suspected you I just didn't want to offend you or anyone else." he stated feeling bad now. He smiled at her comment. "I think you both have had enough for tonight" he stated taking the glasses and setting them aside. "I can't leave here Leandro. My fate will be the same either way" he said looking down. "And I imagine the spy would have to be the Elf girl here. Most Elves are trained assassins." he stated thinking she would surely kill him now. He looked down in shame. He didn't mean to rat her out. "I shouldn't have said that"

shadow_universe

Old 09-09-2011, 11:26 PM

The elf? She seemed suspicious to me. I never talked to her though. I should catch that up.
Her aura is strong. So being an assassine would seem to fit. She never leaved Her Highness´side. I always sense her
with the Queen. Say, Elliot. Do you know her? How is her character?" Kaleido smiled and looked at Elliot with an interested look.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-10-2011, 05:14 AM

Elliot thought for a moment. "I don't know her personally. I just know a lot about her family line. She does have a strong aurora, but I have mixed feelings about her" he said thinking about. She was strong and yet gentle. "I don't think she would betray the royal family. I believe she is devoted to her assignment." He added.

Isendor
*^_^*

Old 09-11-2011, 10:31 AM

"HAH, YOU *hic* FOOOOOLS!!! You're dead wrrrrONG!" Leandro manifested and tried to catch the bottle from Elliot. "I'm not even drrrrUNK enough to lie about that! *hic* I know EVERY single spie here, but nooo, I'm not drrrrUNK so I wont tell you!" he fell to the floor and found it very amusing. "BWAHAHAHAA! But the elf, yeees, she's suspicious, Yes Your Highness hasn't told me who she really is so *hic* sheee is a---a---*hic* God, maybe I am drrrrUNK after all? Or wait, a drunken wouldn't say that sooo..."

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-11-2011, 08:08 PM

Elliot laughed. "Leandro you are drunk" he said finding him quite funny. "Well I do know that she is an assassin, but I don't think she will harm the Queen. Do you think the Queen plans to use her to assassinate the servants" he asked with shudder going through his spine. He really didn't want to die. Not yet. He was still young. "Or maybe she is like me and desperately wants to escape the pressure of living up to your family's standards." he added not thinking about giving out too much info about him. He felt more comfortable and relaxed with these people.

Isendor
*^_^*

Old 09-18-2011, 03:17 PM

"Well assassins aren't that rare around these corners, but what Rosalie really wants is---" Leandro stopped, he had to think about it. What was queen aiming at? Controlling everything in the kingdom, yes, but now Leandro had to think really hard to remember what they had talked about in their meetings. He had been very bored, that was the first thing he could remember. "Oh wait..." Leandro said and suddenly felt a bit clear. He had to be for the grand realization! "I think that... that... the queen of Vertos has to have something to do with her plans... *Hic* That witch even attacked me, she should've returned to her own kingdom weeks ago! I think that the queen talked something about a marriage..."
Leandro started to draw dots together in his mind. It was hard but finally he found something that made sense to his drunken mind. "OH MY GOD, they want me to marry that witch!!! They tried it years ago, now they are planning to try again!!!" he screamed and jumped up. "What else could it be?! KALEIDO, SAVE ME!"

shadow_universe

Old 09-18-2011, 04:02 PM

Kaleido twitched and jumped up. Leandros shouting frightened her and her ears hurt. "You and marrying that witch? I dont think so, hun." She smiled. "I noticed that Gaiae acted weird, and I followed her. Wasnt there a prince? A blond guy? YOU are not the one who will marry. It is Gaiae. AT least thats what I heard. Or maybe its a double marriag? Oh my lord. How should I save you Leandro? Why not tell that you cant marry her ebcause you already found someone? Or maybe you are homosexual?"

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-18-2011, 07:52 PM

Elliot that for minute."Would that really work though?" he asked her trying to help the situation as well. Elliot wanted to be useful in some way. "There is always the option of running away, or getting married to someone esle" he suggested knowing they were probably horrible suggestions. He really had no ideas to through out there.

Isendor
*^_^*

Old 09-20-2011, 02:02 PM

"Well the idea of Gaiae getting married... My GOD, it's horrible too!!! And double weddings would be *hic* DOUBLE horror! Gaiae could never marry that blondie! I... I have to save her!" Leandro screamed and stumbled up. "She's too, I don't know, independent! And the matter of me saving myself... Well acting gay doesn't help, there are no excuses I can tell to Rosalie, she'll *hic* she'll *hic* will FORCE us, were we already married or not!" He was already shaking. How did that woman dare to come and marry his father, then suddenly the king dies and now the queen was telling him, the PRINCE what to do!
"We need to get rid of her..."

Last edited by Isendor; 09-20-2011 at 02:06 PM..

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-21-2011, 08:22 AM

"That will prove difficult with the Elf around though. We would need to get her to leave the Queens side" he said knowing that would be tough to do. Meilin was always at the Queen's side. Even when ordered not to. "And what if someone else finds out and report us? We would have another massacre on our hands. Is this Kingdom ready for that? and will happen to everyone else?" He asked wondering what would happen if they did succeed in bringing down the Queen.

shadow_universe

Old 09-22-2011, 05:43 PM

Kaleido gasped. "Are you telling me, that we should betray the queen? But...why? What if Gaiae wants to marry the prince? You cant decide for her! You just cant! And how are you going to get rid of Our Highness? I...I cant..." Kaleido breathed heavily and walked over to Leandro grabbing his shirt.

Isendor
*^_^*

Old 09-22-2011, 06:01 PM

"What? Oh, yeah, you're talking about Rosalie! I just wanted to get rid of the witch, but sure, why not both?" Leandro walked (surprisingly straight!) to the window and looked out. "Heehee, *hic* but we need to stay quiet for a while, we need to keep this between us 4, wait, *hic* 3! Rosalie would kick me down a tower if she---" Leandro was about to get the huge insight, something that had something to do with his father death but it flied away too fast. "Mhh..." he started to think.
"There's still the matter of ME not wanting to get married!" he replied after hearing Kaleido's note on Gaiae. "And nobody touches my sister, that's just simple thinking of a big brother!" and he grinned.

Last edited by Isendor; 09-22-2011 at 06:03 PM..

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-22-2011, 07:33 PM

Elliot stood there thinking. Were they really going to plot a mutiny against the Kingdom? He was scared at the thought, but he knew now he had no other choice in the matter. He was wrapped in now and there was no escape for him. He just hoped he wouldn't screw up and get himself killed. He let out a sigh and came back to reality. "Right. I swear not to say anything on this matter" he stated.

Meilin was now walking down the hall. She heard voices coming down the hall. She couldn't make out what they were saying, but she couldn't care less. She approached the bodies to see Elliot, Leandro, and Kaleido. She raised an eyebrow to them."Well this looks highly suspicious." she stated looking at the nervous young butler now standing in front of her.

shadow_universe

Old 09-24-2011, 11:09 AM

Kaleido turned. She sensed the elf before she was in sight. "What is suspicious?" She smiled innocently and bowed. "Now I actually finally meet you. Do you want to join our little group? And help me look after leandro of course. He is a little tipsy. Kaleido giggled and reached for the assassins hand.

Isendor
*^_^*

Old 09-24-2011, 03:40 PM

Leandro turned around and had an annoyed look in his face. "Look after me?! I am not a baby, Kaleido. I'm a *hic* PRINCE! And there's absolutely nothing suspicious happening here, just we're *hic* gathered here together doesn't mean we're planning for, I don't know, a revolution!" he preached and maintained his pokerface.
"Have a seat, it must be tough to stalk after our oh-so-dear Yes Your Highness!"

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-26-2011, 05:25 AM

Elliot chuckled at Leandro's comments towards the elf and Kaleido. "Yes please join us" he said not knowing why they would want her to join them. She could be their major down fall in their plans.

Meilin looked at Kaleido. "Yes I don't believe we have been introduced. My name is Meilin" she said as she gave a little bow to show respect. She then turned her attention to the boys. "I meant no harm in my accusations. I don't care what you are planing. It is none of my concern." she stated firmly. She really didn't care if they were planing something like a revolution. She was here to protect the family, nothing else.

Isendor
*^_^*

Old 10-12-2011, 07:16 PM

The castle's hallways were filled with a loud bang when the queen slammed the door behind her. After the sound of heavy breathing, the music of busy high heels filled the air. Rosalie was indeed furious and tried to look for something, or someone to scold. An execution or two could also relieve her hatred that had risen from the meeting she just had had, but yelling sounded good too. The random servants that passed her in the hallway turned around to avoid her, they knew when the storm was approaching. The queen stopped by the library's door, saw Kaleido and yelled: "MY OFFICE! NOW!"

[A dumb question: were our characters in the library? :3 ]

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-13-2011, 05:05 AM

((I think so))
Meilin spotted the Queen. She was mad. She had no clue as to why, but she was sure it had to do with the meeting she was in earlier. When the queen approached she only bowed. She said nothing.

Elliot was terrified of the Queen. He hid behind Leandro in hopes that he wouldn't be spotted and yelled at. Last thing he wanted was to be executed. He much like Meilin did not make a sound. He remained silently behind Leandro.

shadow_universe

Old 10-13-2011, 11:37 AM

Kaleido stayed calm. She knew the Queen was mad but she wasnt afraid for some reason.
She looked back to the group and rushed affter the Queen as quick as she could. She probably had to tell the Queen what she had found out. But what shuold she tell? About the conversation with Leandro and Elliot? But wouldnt she betray her friends?
First she had to find out what was up with the Queen herself.