Mehrana
Lack of Fashion Sense

Old 10-10-2010, 03:27 PM

"Tai, make it tighter!" Nini shouted as the cubes came in to surround her and 20, hoping the Samurai's "alter ego" would leave in fear of it's host being crushed to death. Nini braced 20 further, straddling him and resting her elbows on his shoulders and pushing down as hard as she could.

Cassidy Lebeau
*^_^*

Old 10-11-2010, 05:18 PM

Scales sat in his room, bored of the lack of action that was taking place at the moment. All of a sudden, he heard shouts outside of his room and, they sounded as though there was a scuffle taking place. This may actually be fun, the nobody thought to himself. Flying through the air and looking down, he saw one other nobody that was using his powers on who knows what, but voices could be heard from the cube. Scales bomb-dived toward the Sorcerer, grabbing him and lifting him into the air and whispered harshly, "You trying to kill another nobody? That's a major no-no, dude. Why that's punishable by death in my book." A deep rumble echoed through his throat as the words came out and without a second thought, Scales dropped Tai from out of the air.

Tyson Munroe
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-11-2010, 10:53 PM

Tai was taken by surprise,"what the hell", he thought to himself trying to regain his balance. Looking over at the dragoon tai quickly summoned more of his cubes. "Stand down nobody", he demanded, "i am higher in ranks and if you continue to attack I will be forced to eradicate you". For a split second tai turned over to Nini and said, “sorry Nini, but this may take some time".

dragonjake
The one true dragon! >:D
Send a message via MSN to dragonjake Send a message via Yahoo to dragonjake

Old 10-12-2010, 10:34 AM

XX began to struggle more and more "both of you get off me, im not giving up!?!"

Cassidy Lebeau
*^_^*

Old 10-12-2010, 12:58 PM

Scales raised an eyebrow at the command that was given to him. "Who the hell do you think you are? Just because you are a Sorcerer doesn't mean anything," he said callously. "I don't care what rank you are, I only obey my master, Xaldin." His anger was very obvious and things were definitely going to take a turn for the worst if they continued. Summoning his lance, he jumped into the air and hovered above the other nobody. "Lets go. I want to do this right," Scales yelled at Tai as he tore off his shirt.

Tyson Munroe
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-12-2010, 03:49 PM

"Oh crap" he thought to himself, "im sorry nini this wont take long",he whispered to her was he flew into the sky with his cubes following behind. "Look, I dont want to hurt you but if you continue to disregard my warnings I will kill you". Tai didnt care about the nobodies life but if he could hear the action who is to say that the entire organization can hear it. Looking down at his friends and back at the nobody in front of him he quickly made up his mind. "i have to finish this quickly."

(lol wheres sora? What if more nobodies come? Will tai ever help nini fight XX? When did we get a narrator!?! Find out next time on the lesser nobodies)

dragonjake

Old 10-12-2010, 06:08 PM

((oh right sora :lol: i forgot))
XX continued to strugle and push and fidget "GET OFF!"
Sora was down below and he couldn't help when they they was in the sky "TAI! LET ME SORT OUT XX!" he called up to the nobody that was ready to fight

Tyson Munroe
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-12-2010, 06:36 PM

Tai gave him the okay,"sora, watch yourself", he said turning back to the dragoon. "Look I dont have time for this right now" tai said creating a large box around the dragoon.

(i thought sora could fly)

dragonjake

Old 10-12-2010, 06:41 PM

((no, thats only when he meets peter pan))
Sora waited for Tai to drop Nini and XX

Tyson Munroe
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-12-2010, 06:58 PM

Tai flew over towards Sora counting down from 3. Once hit one the cubes were released XX

dragonjake

Old 10-12-2010, 08:08 PM

((i will wait for Meh to post))

Cassidy Lebeau
*^_^*

Old 10-12-2010, 08:54 PM

Scales flapped his free hand at the nobody opposing him. "Look I don't care if you do or don't want to hurt me. What you are doing is unacceptable. I just think there should be justice in our ranks, so c'mon," he said coldly. He roared with rage when he realized that he was encased in the cube. "Let me out of this you thing. I'll kill you when I'm get out." Scales went berserk, slashing at the box angrily.

Tyson Munroe
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-12-2010, 09:11 PM

Look this is a private matter that we must handle alone so relax cause your gonna be there for awhile.

----------

Look this is a private matter that we must handle alone so relax cause your gonna be there for awhile.

Mehrana
Lack of Fashion Sense

Old 10-13-2010, 10:37 AM

Nini, still on top of the now openly thrashing 20, was sent flying a few feet. She truly had no idea what had happened, but of what she could make from the noise, a new Nobody had joined the fight- and not on her side. She could barely identify it, but the gruff voice and relaxed speech made her think either one of Xigbar or Xaldin's Nobodies- but she couldn't tell for sure.

dragonjake

Old 10-15-2010, 08:00 AM

XX got up slowly with rage in his eyes "now i shall end this" he growled
Sora tackled XX from behind and hit the floor, he quickly got up and put his keyblade right against XX neak "no.... i shall end it" he said as he looked at Nini "the only thing to do is kill him... surely it is"

dragonjake

Old 10-27-2010, 07:11 PM

((don't let it die))

Tyson Munroe
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-27-2010, 09:32 PM

((i was waiting for someone to post and since cassidy's computer is on the frits so no one knows how long hes gonna be gone for))

Last edited by Tyson Munroe; 10-28-2010 at 04:59 PM..

dragonjake

Old 10-27-2010, 09:38 PM

((i suppose we should wait))

Cassidy Lebeau
*^_^*

Old 10-29-2010, 04:21 PM

Scales closed his eyes, focusing his energy to his hands. Once he obtained enough, he slashed feverishly at the box once more. A crack was beginning to form and a menacing smile crept onto his face. The dragoon took a deep breath and expelled a bright purple flame to completely shatter the cube. Finally escaping from the torture box, Scales scanned the area for Sorcerer nobody. Once he found him, a fanged smile appeared again and shouted, "Hey, get your ass over here so I can kick it. We are going to finish this."

Tyson Munroe
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 11-04-2010, 04:32 PM

Tai turned to him, "Look this isn't the time" he yelled throwing his cubes at him. "XX, i know your still in there somewhere! you have to fight this" he yelled trying to trap the Dragoon again.

dragonjake

Old 11-04-2010, 04:43 PM

XX wasn't having any of it, with the other nobody basicaly helping him he knocked sora up into the air
as sora flew through the air he passed the soccerer and mumbled "we need that other nobody to see sence" he feel to the floor and landed on his feet

Mehrana
Lack of Fashion Sense

Old 12-13-2010, 10:44 PM

(( I'M SO SORRY GUUYYYSSSS! D8
...And Nini is being bi-polar again. (read: OoC)))

Nini had never been particularily good at fighting; Dancers weren't built for it. So, naturally, she was rather awkward running up to XX and punching him, hard, in the face, attempting to knock him out for the time being so they could attend to the Dragoon.

dragonjake

Old 12-14-2010, 01:20 PM

XX stumbled a bit and glared at Nini with his blank face "you will pay for that Dancer" he growled to her as he got his swords ready