Rei Ann
Is hungry feed me with rps?

Old 06-01-2011, 08:23 PM

" While I suggest shopping. But it's for them to decide" Jinx said. She gave KF a smile.

Raven thought those things would be great for a day trip, but not for a long vacation. " Alright" She said.

Elizabeth walked over to her mommy," Come on Mommy let's go decide" She said, before dragging her mother out of the room.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 06-09-2011, 11:43 PM

Garfield laughed before dropping back and picking up his controller. "Good luck man. Their going to run you ragged." He turned to look at KF and Jinx but finally stopped on her. "Want to play?"

Dick watched Raven and Elizabeth leave the room and smiled at Beast Boy's remark. He left the room to find where they had gone.

Rei Ann

Old 06-10-2011, 03:35 AM

" I guess I can give it a try" Jinx said before picking up the controller.

Elizabeth and Raven were sitting Raven's room. As Elizabeth suggested places. So far, China and Hawaii and Japan we suggested. Though Raven didn't think Japan was such a good idea, as her and Dick had already been there and it didn't bring fond memories for Raven. " What about Paris, or just France. " Raven suggested.

Elizabeth's eyes lite up at the idea," That sounds wonderful, that's where Belle[disney] lives, and there are castles. Let go there, think Daddy will want to?" Elizabeth said.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 06-11-2011, 02:37 PM

Dick walked into the room to hear the suggestion about France. It wasn't the place he would have picked but it would work nicely. "That sounds like a good idea. It is a very beautiful place."

Rei Ann

Old 06-11-2011, 03:56 PM

Elizabeth squealed happily. " Then France it is right?" She said.

Raven nodded," Alright, then it's decide. So when will we taken this vacation and for how long? We'll have to get passport for her." She said.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 06-12-2011, 08:18 PM

"Whenever and however long you want. We can work out any time with the others. And we don't have to worry about that. Bruce already did that." He raised his hand in a fist with one finger pointed up. He took on a slightly deeper voice. "It is very important that the entire family is ready at any time to leave the country. You never know when a business opertunity will arise in a distant places that will require you and everyone connected to you to take off that very moment." He dropped the deeper voice. "As soon as you are connected with him, especially in a roll as family, he has all the paper work done." He hoped that wouldn't make Raven made that Bruce had taken something like that out of her hands.

Rei Ann

Old 06-13-2011, 12:43 AM

" Tomorrow, and maybe at least for a month?" Raven suggested. It would be great, she hadn't had a break since she had return after having given birth to Elizabeth. Raven raised an eyebrow at his little speech. " Um, alright, well that is a very good thing to know. At least that's something we don't have to do. Anything else I should know anymore paper work that he's already taken care of" Raven asked. She had to wonder when he had time for these things.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 06-28-2011, 02:30 AM

Dick nodded then shrugged. "That sounds fine to me. Really I've no idea. Between Bruce and Alfred I've never had to look at the paper work. I either go as a hero, when they don't ask for papers, or as Bruce's heir. And then the papers are in a neat packet handed to me." He smiled, "sometimes being rich and powerful has it's bonuses. I'll go call Bruce and ask him if we need anything. And then I'll go pick the stuff up from him and go get the temporay members. Should I pick up anything else while I'm gone?"

Rei Ann

Old 06-28-2011, 02:40 AM

Raven gave a mock gasp," Something you don't know?" She said teasing him. " No, not that I can think of. We are going as non heros yes?" Raven asked. She didn't want to go somewhere as Raven, she wanted to go as Rachel.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 07-09-2011, 05:53 PM

"Would it be a vacation if we were heroes? No we are going as people, as a father, mother, and daughter. Then I'll leave you to deal with the stuff here."

Dick turned and left walking back to his room. He sat down at his computer and quickly got in contact with Bruce. "I'll meet you at the station. Make sure to bring the papers." He disconnected from the feed and connected to his feed to the League. He told the person working the man desk he was ready for the transport. A few minutes later he was in the Station standing next to Batman.

---

After talking with several people, running around the station, and the general chaos of an inclosed area of superpowered people he was finally down. Suddenly he was standing in the middle of the tower's central room with a pile of papers, several new credit cards, and three new temporary members. "Let me introduce the temporary help. Argent, Zatanna, and the newest Robin. And we have the wonderful Miss Martian back."

Rei Ann

Old 07-09-2011, 06:11 PM

Raven couldn't help smiling at that. " Alright." She said. After he had left, she went about setting things up here. She led Elizabeth to her room, so that she could start packing and picking out what toys she wanted to talk. She left her daughter there, and went to fill in Beastboy. With that done, she made sure to set up some guest rooms, and even had her things back, and then went to help Elizabeth get everything packed.

Both her and Elizabeth had just walked into the room as Nightwing and the others had appeared. " Hello, and welcome to the tower" Raven said.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 07-09-2011, 06:33 PM

Beast Boy smiled at the new members then went back to making his sandwich.

KF ran over and smirked at the girls. "We sure do have the best looking team." He winked and ran back over to the couch and flopped down.

Megan laughed at KF. "It is nice to be back."

Nightwing waved the new ones forward. "I'm sure rooms have been made up for you all."

Rei Ann

Old 07-09-2011, 06:50 PM

Jinx crossed her arms, and glared at Wally, before smacking him on the arm. She still didn't like it when he flirted with every pretty girl.

" Yes, there is a room for everyone, if you go out the main doors, to your left, at the end of the hallway there are three guest rooms set up for you. Megan would you show them please?" Raven asked.

Elizabeth looked at all the new people with some awe.

Argent smiled at the little girl. " Hello" She said.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 07-10-2011, 02:42 PM

KF gave Jinx a puppy dog look. "Aw, I'm sorry Jinx. Your still the prettiest girl here." He smirked for a moment. "The best looking gal for the best looking guy."

Zatanna nodded and followed Miss Martian down the hall to her new bed.

Robin started to follow but was stopped by Nightwing. "Batman sent you here to train with a larger group. This isn't a time to slack off." He smiled though at the younger boy who wore the colors and costume that was once his. "Beast Boy is the leader while we are gone and he will treat you as a full member if you work as one. He knows how much a kid can do. And knows how much a simple Robin can do. Now go get your room."

Rei Ann

Old 07-10-2011, 04:20 PM

Argent waved bye to Elizabeth and followed after Megan.

Jinx glared soften a light, and a blush stained her cheeks. She pushed at his arm slightly.

Raven rolled her eyes at the two of them, and watched as everyone new left the room.

Elizabeth ran to her father after the new Robin left," Daddy, Daddy, Mommy and I are all packed." She proclaimed proudly.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 07-14-2011, 01:43 AM

Dick laughed. "Well that is really good. I should get packed. But before I go." He looked back at Raven, "I've got birth certificates, two of which are wonderfully made fakes, passports, flight information and tickets, keys to two houses, several credit cards, a bank card, a hundred in Euros, and a packet I'm suppost to deliver to someone. Apparently they couldn't find you girls' birth certificates, can't imagine why not," he laughed. "Anyways, one of the credit cards is your's Raven, the money is Elizabeth's, and Bats says to have fun." He leaned over and put the stack of papers and other things on a table.

"I'll get to work on my packing." He walked back to his room and quickly started packing.

Rei Ann

Old 07-14-2011, 02:16 AM

Raven blinked in surprised, he wasn't kidding when he mention that Batman would think to provide everything. She had to wonder how he found time to do all of this. " Alright, then" She said. She looked through the things while she waited. So according to the ticket information, they would be going tomorrow, and it seemed like the where in first class or whatever it was called. She would need to make sure to wear her power sealing necklace, and ask if maybe Dick had time to make one for Elizabeth.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 07-14-2011, 12:52 PM

Dick finished his packing. He was always suprised by how different it was to pack as a simple man compared to Nightwing. He would have to leave all of his weapons behind but it didn't really matter. At least one of the houses and probably both would have a stash of weapons.

He left his bags and walked back to the main room.

Rei Ann

Old 07-14-2011, 03:45 PM

Raven looked over at Dick. " Hey, all packed?" Raven asked him. She smiled at him slightly. So they had nothing to do until tomorrow, when they would leave.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 07-15-2011, 10:47 PM

"Yes, I have to say it was very different packing for a vacation then for hero business or plain business." Dick looked around the room for a moment before looking back at Raven.

((sorry I didn't reall know what to put.))

Rei Ann

Old 07-15-2011, 11:14 PM

" Hmm, well I guess there is nothing to do but wait. Unless there are any more details we need to cover? It might just be better to rest and sleep till then." Raven said.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 07-18-2011, 01:12 AM

"I can't really think of anything. The new members were briefed at the Station. Batman and the Black Canary said they would be stopping in to check on the Tower occasionally. Oh, and Batman also contacted the local hero group in the area to tell them we would be there. Just as a nod of courtesy of course."

Rei Ann

Old 07-18-2011, 01:17 AM

" I see, alright. But really hopefully we won't run into any danger while we are on vacation." Raven said. She mused for a few moments," Hey, I've wonder have you thought to make a necklace like mine for Elizabeth?" She asked him. Hopefully he had thought about it already, it was just like him to think of things like that.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 07-19-2011, 12:38 AM

"I'm sure we won't. And if anything does happen they can handle it. I have made a couple more of them. I'll go get them." He quickly turned and went back to his room. He went to his safe box and opened it and pulled out several jewerly boxes.

He put a small one back into the safe and then walked back to Raven and Elizabeth. He set all but one of the boxes down and opened it. Inside was a delicate gold chain with a butterfly pendent. "Ah, this one is Elizabeth's. It is amazing what skills you can find among the League." He closed that box and opened the next. It held two matching chockers. They looked like simple black ribbons with a blue jem in the middle but the ribbon was actually backed with very delicate silver. "The jem is what holds the power cancelling in it. The jem can be taken off and there are several different ones. And there is one for each of you." He put that box down and picked up a bigger box. He opened it to show several plastic braclets, beaded braclets, hair clips, and plastic rings. "I thought Elizabeth might like a lot of different choices. And these type of things seemed to be the most popular." The last box held a short necklace of white gold and black gold woven together. It had a raven pendent of black gold and black diamond. "And this one is your's Raven."

"You'll need to test them of course. Are they alright?"

Rei Ann

Old 07-19-2011, 11:20 PM

Raven nodded, and waited for him to return. She blinked, as he came out carrying more than one box. Clearly he had found time, she couldn't help the slight smile that spread on her face. Raven watched as he opened each of them. She stared in shock and aw. These were wonderful.

Elizabeth stared in childlike aw, these looked wonderful. " Ooohhh, it's like Christmas" She said very cheerful. She had tons of pretty choices, she couldn't wait to wear all of these. "These are amazing daddy" She said.

Raven took the raven pendent in his hand, she stared at it, with wonder. " This is amazing" She told him. She put in on, and help Elizabeth put on one of hers. She tried to use some of her powers, and she couldn't. " They work" She said, smiling.