Lumaria
Young Hazel Dryad
Send a message via AIM to Lumaria Send a message via MSN to Lumaria Send a message via Yahoo to Lumaria

Old 06-18-2010, 06:15 AM

(( I think we diiiiieeeeeed ))

Mehrana
Lack of Fashion Sense

Old 06-18-2010, 11:08 AM

((I think we did tooooo... As far as I know, Kiyo's internet is down and no one's posted without him.))

Lathrine
theatre major from nurse school

Old 06-18-2010, 07:32 PM

((Live, OrgXIII! :o Liiiiive! Xaldy's more than a bit out of character, but I needed something to try and resurrect this poor roleplay with. :<))

Vexen's departure left Xaldin standing alone in the room, seeing as both Haru and Xion had left as well. "Well, good," the Lancer said aloud to said empty room, "I'm glad we had this talk." Talking to an empty room. Either I'm really bored or going insane, which I suppose aren't mutually exclusive. Xaldin mused to himself before turning on his heel and leaving the room. He proceeded to stalk the hallways out of sheer boredom for a while- the prospect of a day free from missions to relax had been an inviting one earlier in the day, but now Xaldin was itching for something to occupy or amuse himself with.

I could always pester Axel or Marluxia if I get too bored, he thought idly.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 08-17-2010, 02:39 PM

((lol sorry in process of moving read siggy))
idk where i am lol missed a bit

----------

Haru walked down the hall it was dark and quiet no one around him it gave him a dark feeling. He wandered into a room with different leveled chairs looking around.

Lumaria
Young Hazel Dryad
Send a message via AIM to Lumaria Send a message via MSN to Lumaria Send a message via Yahoo to Lumaria

Old 10-31-2010, 07:12 AM

(( *GOES OOC FOR THE SAKE OF REVIVING* ))

It was then that a pink-haired assassin came running down the halls in absolutely NOTHING while screaming, "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH ZOMBIES ARE INVADING THE CASTLE, RUN FOR YOUR LIVES AND DON'T GET BITTEN!" Before disappearing into a Corridor of Darkness.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 11-26-2010, 01:21 AM

((lol revival))

Haru raises an eyebrow seeing someone go running yelling zombies.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 11-11-2013, 10:22 PM

Nekojia:
TearRose:
Lumaria:
Mehrana:
Lathrine:
Iltu:

Remember this old thing? XD lol