Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-29-2009, 02:48 AM

(same here)

ShadowFlamedWolf
Beauty is in the eye of the beho...
Send a message via AIM to ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 01-29-2009, 03:23 AM

((*pokes pire and runs*>.> <.< >.> SUGAH!!!!!!!))

Shmougie
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-29-2009, 03:44 AM

(( *flails arms* o_o CH-children! Stop it! XD We're gonna start the rp soon. no tag! And...not sticking marbles up your nose young ladies!))

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 01-29-2009, 03:45 AM

((*Ponces Shmougie and sits on her.* I like suger its good for you ^_~))

Shmougie
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-29-2009, 04:13 AM

(( *flails under her* Noo! Kuro-chan, I have failed yoouu! T.T))

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to kurobizzle

Old 01-29-2009, 04:14 AM

((*sweatdrops* ... Okay then.... I'm starting the rp tomorrow since we have our first five scouts. YAY!!!))

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 01-29-2009, 04:22 AM

(( ;P I'm uncontrolable!!! I'm like fire ^-^))

((yay!!!!!!!!!!! *jumped off and ponces kuro glomping her.*))

Last edited by Captain Howdy; 01-29-2009 at 07:13 AM.. Reason: Double Posting

menwesha
*not so* fearless ninja

Old 01-31-2009, 12:08 AM

((:o orly? glomping people?))

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 01-31-2009, 12:12 AM

(( what?where? >.> <.<))

menwesha
*not so* fearless ninja

Old 01-31-2009, 01:06 AM

((*shruggs then hugs Flame* :3 hugs are friendly))

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 01-31-2009, 01:08 AM

((*hugs back* yes they are))

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-01-2009, 04:06 AM

((Time to Begin!!))

A beautiful starry night sky hovered above the blond-haired girl. Under her feet was a stone walkway. 'Where...?' The girl wondered as she looked down. A long, stunning white gown adored her body, fitting her curves perfectly. 'What's going on?' She questioned, but the sound of a soft, familiar voice stopped her train of thought.

"Chiasa..." The girl turned to where she heard the voice came from and gasped. A tall, marvelous palace stood in front of her. Shining gloriously behind the palace was the silver moon. The wind picked up around Chiasa, sending her hair flying. "Chiasa..." The voice rang out again, "The time has come..."

"Miss Yoshikawo, wake up!!" Chiasa opened her eyes and sat up. She realized that her science teacher was standing next to her desk with an angry expression on his face while her classmates laughed and giggled at her misery. "Um... sorry Rokuro-sensei." Chiasa apologized. "Sorry isn't enough, now get up and go outside." The old man stated sternly. The blond pouted, stood up and walked out of the room. 'What a weird dream...' She thought as she leaned on the wall outside of her classroom.

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 02-01-2009, 04:51 AM

Selen chuckled softly as the girl named Yoshikawo walked outside. She fell asleep again… She watched the girl walk out, and shoot her head. “Is something wrong Miss Corvin?” The girl looked up at the teacher. Someone is in a bad mood. “No Sir.” “Maybe you should go out and wait with Miss Yoshikawo.”
Selen sat across the hall from Chiasa glaring at the door. Stupid old man…

Shmougie
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-01-2009, 05:15 AM

Luna hummed to herself as she put on her uniform inside the bathroom of the ebony cafe. This month it was french maid outfit. Even though she protested most of the time when Ken got her new outfits it was actually really fun, she remembered playing dress up dolls with her mom when she was younger...

clack

She heard the door start to open and immediately spun around to-

"Ow! Ow ow owiiee!" Ken complained, holding his head where Luna had just karate chopped him.

"Luna-chan! Was that really necessary?" he whined, waterfall tears falling down his face. "I only wanted to help you get changed~!"

THWACK

"I'm SEVENTEEN. I don't need someone to help me change." she shooed the man out and she sighed, pulling up the tights and the last finishing touches before she walked out.

He clapped and cooed and said how cute his 'little sister' was and she couldn't help but grin, a blush growing on her cheeks.

"I'll get to work now...and thanks." She gave him a little smile and skipped off to cater to customers

Ken watched her leave with a warm smile on his face. His little Luna has grown really grown up from the last 2 years she'd worked for him...

"Oh, I better start making that green tea and peach smoothie so I can have Reoka try it!"

And so he scampered off himself behind the counter. Their was only an hour or so until the rush of highschool students from the private school were going to be there. He was grateful that Luna went to the public high, which got off an hour earlier then the other so she could be ready when the actual busy time began.

Last edited by Shmougie; 02-01-2009 at 07:01 AM..

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-01-2009, 08:56 PM

Chiasa heard the door open. She glanced to her side to see a short black-haired girl with a red bow in her head. 'What's her name...? Oh yeah.' "Hey there Selen." She greeted casually, "What are you outside for?" She never had a chance to talk to the quiet girl because they were never alone. You could say they lived on two different planets, but she was going to make friends with this girl. It felt... like a compulsion of some sort.

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 02-01-2009, 10:32 PM

Selen looked up, at the other. “Teacher’s a butt.” She said with a shrug. Her red eyes studying the blonde, Normally Selen would have ignored the girl but something told her that they would be good friends if she tried.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-02-2009, 12:16 AM

Yukina was walking up top the school and looked around."yippy another school",she said softly.And entered.

When she went into the office and got her scedula,the secrtary who had been looking ather school records gave her an odd look.Sighing Yukina took the scedual and a late slip and headed for the science class.

When she got there she saw and old teacher lectureing the class and gave her a dirty look when she enterd.She gave him a note that the secritary had given her then took a seat in the back of the room.

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-02-2009, 01:13 AM

Chiasa laughed when she heard Selen's comment. "That fits him perfectly." She replied. Immediately after that, the school bell rang. Students started streaming out of the classroom and a girl with highlights in her hair walked up to the Chiasa, carrying her bag. The girl gave Selen a look before smiling at the blond. "Chiasa, wanna go to the mall? They have a sale on shoes!!" She exclaimed.

Chiasa noticed her 'friend' glaring at Selen. That wasn't a nice thing to do... The blond simply took her bag from her friend and shook her head. "No thanks. I don't feel like shopping." She stated as she walked past her friend. She gave Selen a smile. "Wanna go get a snack with me?" She asked her cheerfully. Hopefully she had more of a personality than her so-called 'friend'.

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 02-02-2009, 01:40 AM

The black haired girl looked at the blonde in disbelief. She wants me to have a snack with her? “Uh sure…” She smiled slightly.

“Selen!” A black and red haired boy whispered in her ear, causing said girl to jump. His red highlighted bands covered his blood red eyes, most people in the school called the hottie Shadow because he looked like the hedgehog, if he was human.

“Aiden! What are you doing here? Don’t you… have stuff to do?” the younger girl said blushing.

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-02-2009, 01:49 AM

Chiasa's jaw dropped slightly, but she quickly closed it. 'My god that boy is cute.' She swooned slightly before smiling. "Hi there, I'm Chiasa. I was just inviting Selen to go eat with me. I was thinking at Ebony Cafe. Have you been there before?" She asked, directing her question back to Selen but still keeping an eye on the boy she just remembered was called 'Shadow'.

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 02-02-2009, 02:05 AM

A smirk played on his lips. "I have, I know its not my buisness but you won't mind if I tag along would you?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-02-2009, 02:28 AM

Yukina sighed.And stood up.The bell had rung just as she sat down.She saw a group of students makeing plans to hang out.She sighed.No mader where she went she never made any friends.She headed out of the room and strted walking down the hall.Holding her books close to her.

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-02-2009, 02:34 AM

Chiasa was about to reply, but felt a familiar presence past her. She turned and saw a brown-haired girl walk away. 'That girl...' She wondered, but turned her attention back to Selen and Shadow. "Sure! I don't mind at all!!" Chiasa exclaimed, happy to get the chance to know this boy.

Seiichi was heading out to the kendo dojo, ignoring the looks from his usual fangirls. He sighed a bit, but then bumped into a brown-haired girl. "Oh, I'm sorry." He apologized. He looked at the girl and realized he had never met her before. "Are you new miss?" He asked.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-02-2009, 02:36 AM

Yukina looked up at the boy who bumped into her."uh yah..i sorta just started today...and its my fault,i should really watch where im going",she said smileing slightly.

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 02-02-2009, 02:48 AM

"well little sister shall we head out?" He took her arms and lead her away. Aiden why are you so self centered!