kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to kurobizzle

Old 02-02-2009, 03:13 AM

(wait, who's 'her'? You or Chiasa?)

Seiichi just smiled and patted her head. "No problem. Just be a bit more careful next time. I wouldn't want to see you get hurt." He stated before putting his hand out to her, "By the way, I'm Seiichi, you?"

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-02-2009, 03:19 AM

Yukina blinked when he said that but smiled."im Yukina",she siad shakeing his hand gently."its nice to meet you Seiichi",she said in a somewhat shy tone.

Yukina was defently not use to this at all.Normaly she evoided talking to anyone...at all."and sorry ageain about bumping into you"

ShadowFlamedWolf
Beauty is in the eye of the beho...
Send a message via AIM to ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 02-02-2009, 03:25 AM

((me))

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-02-2009, 03:30 AM

(Ah, okay)

Chiasa followed the siblings closely, leaning into Selen's ear when she got the chance. "Cute brother you have." She whispered excitedly.

Seiichi just kept on smiling. "Cute name Yukina. Anyways, I should be going. If you need any help tomorrow at school just ask for me, alright?" He asked.

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 02-02-2009, 03:38 AM

Selen gave her a look, before whistpering back. "He's the biggest pervert though."

"Are you talking about me Selen-chan?" He looked a chiasa and winked at her.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-02-2009, 04:04 AM

Yukina smiled at him."thanks",she said softly and then continued onward down the hall and sighed.

icekat311
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-02-2009, 02:35 PM

Dmitr Alexandrov was standing outside of Tsuchimara Private School watching the sky, searching his pocket for his bucket hat. He got it on his head and wiped the make up covering his tattoos off. He was about to go to his first Chess game for the day. He played to be away from his despicable grandfather. Chess wasn't even a challenge for him, since he seemed able to know the next move before it happened. But the bet money people placed on him sure help him a lot. His grandfather refused to work with the Jap's as he so fervently called them every day when Dmitr got home. Today he would be playing against the best of the best, just up the street, but he didn't feel like ruining his reputation for being a tiny bit late so he continued to stare at the birds. Someday I wanna fly away from grandfather like you do on your morning walks little bitds. One of the pigeons flew down by his shoulder and the skirted away as he turned to face it. well i better be off. They will be waiting for me to arrive. Then they will dress me in a stupid outfit to the opponent liking. I have been told he is an eccentric one. Seems to me he is a freak. Oh well so am I.

menwesha
*not so* fearless ninja

Old 02-02-2009, 08:50 PM

((Wait! Is school already over?))

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 02-02-2009, 08:52 PM

(( yes I think))

menwesha
*not so* fearless ninja

Old 02-02-2009, 09:23 PM

Sakura smiled as school was over for today.She quickly began to walk out of the school,She passed Aiden and waved softly."Hi Aiden!Bye Aiden!"she said and then got to the doors to the outside, She then tripped over something unattended for laying in the halls, falling flat on her face."Owie Owie Owie!"she yelped as she then scratched her knee.Her face red from being embarrassed.Help would be very thankful at the moment for her.

The silver haired teenager looked through the halls and read through a book in the halls. He blinked as he heard the voice of his sister.He sighed and walked over to her, helping her up."you ok?Don't run so fast and be careful next time...Why are you in such a rush anyways?"He said and sighed, he then gave her a bandage.

"Homework..."she said and pouted"I wanna get it done so i can do something later..."She said and then smiled"Soooo...See you at home."she said and then with that began to walk home, though not really watching for anything.

Reoka sighed and then thought for a few minutes.he noticed his friend Aiden and waved"Hey!Aiden, hows it going today."he said trying to get his friends attention in at least some way.He was so bored and felt like talking to Aiden for a few minutes.

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 02-02-2009, 10:14 PM

The black haired teen stopped and smirked at his friend. "I'll meet you guys at the cafe."

Selen nodded and headed away with Chiasa. Hentai Baka... she thought as her older brother walked away.

"Sup Reoka, what are you doing here?"

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-03-2009, 01:11 AM

Chiasa frowned when she saw Aiden leave and sighed. Oh well, guess her opportunity flew out the window. "You don't like your brother so much, do you?" She asked Selen, hoping to strike a conversation.

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 02-03-2009, 01:15 AM

Looking at the girl selen shruged. "It's a love hate relationship. When he's not asking like an ass he's my best friend." Smiling slightly she continued towards the cafe. " Don't worry, He said he'd meet us at the cafe and knowing him he will be there."

Shmougie
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-03-2009, 02:26 AM

((Sorry if I'm a bit early, sort of pushing you guys into the cafe... xD I just really wanted to write today.))
Ken hummed to himself and worked on the drink for a few minutes, then his eyes caught sight of a blonde girl and a black haired girl in the private school uniform walk in.

"Welcome, my sweets!" he gave a little wink and a wave.

Luna heard Ken's customary welcome and sighed, walking over and giving a bow. Something weird seemed to wash over her...a feeling of dejavu? But she ignored it. She did this everyday, of course it was familiar.

"Welcome to the ebony cafe! Just take a seat wherever ya want and I'll be with you momentarily!" she flashed them a polite smile and then trotted off to pick up the drinks for another bunch of people.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-03-2009, 03:42 AM

As Yukina was walking home she felt her stomach growl and she relized she hadnt eaten a thing all day.Looking around she smield spotting a small cafe.

She walked in and saw a few of the kids she saw at the school earkyer.She sighed slightly and went over to a table by the window a took a seat,and began stareing out it.

Shmougie
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-03-2009, 04:56 AM

Watching Yukina walk to a spot by herself he made a sad face, but then smiled. He ducked under to the bakery shelf and pulled out a big chocolate chip cookie.

"Hey, Luna!"

"Yeah?" she had finished serving a customer and took the cookie from Ken, looking at him in confusion.

He gave her a little wink and pointed at the table where Yukina sat. Luna nodded and walked over, handing it to the girl.

"On the house!" she chirped, giving the girl a happy wink. Ken waved from behind her, still behind the counter and gave a smile.

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 02-03-2009, 06:20 AM

(( who's the black hair girl your talking about??))

Shmougie
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-03-2009, 03:48 PM

((For my first post there? I meant you and chiasa ^_^))

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 02-03-2009, 06:07 PM

(( okie dokie))

Selen dragged Chiasa towards a booth near the back of the café, “Lets seat here.” The shorter girl smiled slightly at the taller.

Aiden was now walking over to café with Reoka. Feeling weird about being with two girls alone.

Selen looked up to meet her brother’s eyes. “ Look there he is.”

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-03-2009, 06:30 PM

Yukina blinked takeing the cooki and smiled."wow...thanks",she said in a happy tone and waved at Ken."it looks delishous"

Shmougie
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-03-2009, 07:38 PM

Luna beamed happily at the girl.
"Ken would love to hear that! He's alawys experimenting. I think that one has white chocolate chips in it too. Give it a taste and then tell him how you like it mkay?"

She gave another smile and then walked off, just in time to accidentally bumped into...shadow the hedgehog?

"Ah! Gomen ne!" she apologized, bowing. "I didn't see you!"

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 02-03-2009, 07:42 PM

Aiden looked down at the girl and smirked. Today was his lucky day pretty girls everywhere. "It's ok madam." Taking her hand he kissed it. "I'm just glad that you weren't hurt.

Selen sat with chiasa rolling her eyes. "That's my brother for you." Pulling out her deck of cards she began playing her own game.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-03-2009, 07:44 PM

Yukina blinked and smiled as she took a bite.It was delishous!She sat there munching on the cookie hapily.She then stood and went over to Ken."that cookie was great!",she said in a happy tone.

Shmougie
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-03-2009, 07:51 PM

"E-eh!?" her face turned tomato red and she looked over at Reoka with a 'help mee!' look on her face.

"Ahahaha, I'm like, made of concrete! Really, no worries!" she took her hand away and bonked her head, sticking her tongue out.
"I feel nothing!"

"Really?! I'm so glad!" Ken patted the top of Yukina's head. "I'm going to bake more then! I'd like you to come and sample all of my different foods, okay!?"

Another appreciator of sweets, splendid!!~ He was ready to start dancing!

Last edited by Shmougie; 02-03-2009 at 07:57 PM.. Reason: Sorry, I didn't see your post pire ^_^;

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-03-2009, 08:09 PM

Yukina blinked but smiled at him softly."sure ... not a problem",she said happily.