Orial
Lover of Bionicle and Transforme...
Send a message via AIM to Orial

Old 02-24-2010, 03:17 AM

(sorry, it's hard to keep up when posts happen so rapidly between three or fewer people, kinda off putting of the game)

"West City Commander's office." Sara said tiredly having been dealing with other annoyances in the city.

Mizuko Jiao
苦しむ

Old 02-24-2010, 03:56 AM

((No problem. ^^))

Quote:
"Good afternoon." She said in a cheery tone. "Um... I've seen you around, haven't I? In Bedora?"
Pride glanced up at the girl, looking slightly shocked for a second. Suddenly, his face lit up as if he had just realized something. "I thought you looked familiar!" he said in a pleasant voice, a cheerful smile upon his face. "I'd heard that there were other Drachmanians under cover in Amestris, but I didn't know there were others in Bedora until I saw you at the diner. I guess you didn't recognize me. I'm Adrian, and this is Raphael-" he nodded toward Sloth- "And our new ally, Sable." He gave another nod toward the chimera.

Raising an eyebrow questioningly, he asked, "Why did they take you from the kitchens to send you all the way to Amestris?"

---
Quote:
"West City Commander's office." Sara said tiredly having been dealing with other annoyances in the city.
"Hey, Envy, it's me," Greed said, her earlier annoyance disappearing on the spot once she heard the other homunculus' voice. "Gluttony and Wrath are on their way to West City now. You're going to have to figure out someway for them to make contact with the chimera. If you have any ideas, I'd love to hear them."

Little Miss
Queen of all things Yellow

Old 02-24-2010, 04:06 AM

Cya shook her head, "I'm sorry I didn't recognize you at first, I normally don't forget a face, though." She mused, continuing to speak and nodding a welcome to Sable. She pondered over the question for a second, but finally said, "Well it was really Zach-ee who was going on the trip." She said. "But wherever he goes I have a right to tag along. But I work here in the kitchen for the most part." Cya finished, looking in back of her to see if Rachelle wanted her to stop chatting and keep serving. The main lunch line was pretty much over, and only a few people came in at a time now, so there probably wasn't much to worry about.

Sloth's head perked up at the name of 'Raphael', which took him by surprise. He was about to mention the fact that his name was not, in fact, that but then realized the error and didn't say anything. The name put a smile over his face. It was invisible under his mask, but still reflected in his face. Looking down at the food he was just served, he pondered over how he could go about eating it without taking off his mask. He sure didn't want to freeze the poor girl's hand off or Sable's, so he put his head down on the table in a sideways position to question how to eat it.

Mizuko Jiao
苦しむ

Old 02-24-2010, 04:19 AM

Quote:
"Well it was really Zach-ee who was going on the trip." She said. "But wherever he goes I have a right to tag along. But I work here in the kitchen for the most part."

"Zach-ee?" Pride said, a questioning tone in his voice. "Oh! You mean the man with you? I've seen him around the camp a few times before, but I'm afraid we've never spoken. I spend a lot of time under cover in Amestris. It's good to be home though," he added, giving the stew an appreciative sniff. "I've missed the food here."

Little Miss

Old 02-24-2010, 04:33 AM

Cya laughed, "Really? It's just random veggies in stew, nothing too special." She commented, a bit happy he didn't make a (even jokingly) crude remark. There were some people in camp who were just down right mean. While thinking of that for a second, something dawned on Cya. "And so that's why you wanted to know where we were from, you must have a good eye." She said, "Zach-ee took it a bit too seriously though, you can't blame him." When she finished talking, she heard Rachelle call her from back in the kitchen. "Oh, I have to continue serving. It was very nice talking to you." She said, running back the the kitchen to pick up more meals to serve out.

Sloth decided it was safe enough to speak when Cya had left again. "Raphael?" He said, still a bit happy at the name, "Do I keep that name while we here?" He was kind of surprised how better his grammar was becoming, he still messed up lots though.

zovilove
Life is full of darks and lights...

Old 02-24-2010, 05:11 AM

Yuin walked out of his room and down the stairs. Being a bear made you hungry a lot. Yuin heard Greed on the phone because it was so quiet. Yuin walked into the kitchen not bothering to say hi to Greed. He grabbed some bread out of the cupboard and sat at the table to eat.

Orial

Old 02-24-2010, 05:50 AM

Drachma

"Hello," Sable said waving to the girl. "A pleasure to meet you." she said munching on her stew, glad to have something without having Gluttony hanging around asking if she could finish it.

~*~*~*~*~

West City Command

"Hum...i'll find a way. I plan on keeping her in my sights as long as i can." She said frowning. "there's a few things i could do...but until i see what i can do to get Devi to Wrath and Gluttony.

zovilove

Old 02-24-2010, 06:01 AM

(( ARe Sable and the other girl uhhhh homuncli??? I am confused.))

Orial

Old 02-24-2010, 06:02 AM

((Sable's a Chimera. technically Sarah isn't....X3))

Mizuko Jiao
苦しむ

Old 02-24-2010, 10:45 AM

Quote:
"And so that's why you wanted to know where we were from, you must have a good eye."
If Pride hadn't known any better, he would have thought she was making some kind of joke. Nevertheless, a rare, genuine smile crossed his face.

Quote:
"Oh, I have to continue serving. It was very nice talking to you."
"You, too," the homunculus replied, giving the girl a polite nod before turning back toward his food, his spirit having lightened somewhat. The girl was fooled easily enough, he thought, not that it had surprised him. I have a feeling the man won't be... although this certainly helps.

Quote:
"Raphael?" He said, still a bit happy at the name, "Do I keep that name while we here?"
"That's what we will call you," Pride replied, noting that Sloth seemed pleased by the idea. "And you will call me Adrian." He turned slightly toward the chimera girl so she would know his next words were meant for her as well. "You are both performing wonderfully," he said, his words almost imperceptible although he was sure that they, with their enhanced hearing, wouldn't have an issue detecting the words. "Keep it up."

Quote:
Hum...i'll find a way. I plan on keeping her in my sights as long as i can." She said frowning. "there's a few things i could do...but until i see what i can do to get Devi to Wrath and Gluttony.
"Well... if you have it under control..." Greed wasn't satisfied but there wasn't much she could do in her current position. "I'll leave them in your hands. If anything happens, though, I want to know right away, got it?"

zovilove

Old 02-24-2010, 03:27 PM

(( O my your gonna kill your own character!!!))

Rin Yokoshima
小さい小...

Old 02-27-2010, 11:06 PM

West City HQ

Hiding amongst her fellow soldiers in the cafeteria, Devi waited anxiously for the general's arrival. Although she sat in a crowd of a least twenty officers, she secluded herself, focusing on her tray and completely ignoring the others around her. She had better things to do than socialize, anyway. Finding a way to inform the general was more important than idle chatter by far.

Furrowing her brow, she glared at the food on her tray intensely as if it had offended her. In all actuality, she was concentrating on figuring out a means of action. It would be hard to get the general alone, and the West City commander would probably keep close tabs on the both of them.

This was going to be harder than she thought.

((*looks around* Where is everyone...why hasn't anyone been posting??))

zovilove

Old 02-28-2010, 12:23 AM

(( Where is everyone!!! O_O))

Orial

Old 02-28-2010, 12:50 AM

((i dunno. O_o))

Little Miss

Old 02-28-2010, 03:59 PM

((Here.))

((I just have no idea what to post))

zovilove

Old 03-06-2010, 02:41 AM

Yuin ate his bread and then remembered something. He had dropped his jacket in Greed's office. "Oh, crap." He said. He finished his bread and walked over to Greed's door. He took a deep breathe and knocked. Nobody answered of course, so he slipped his head in and tried to get his jacket.

Rin Yokoshima
小さい小...

Old 03-17-2010, 05:17 AM

((Alright, so...I was waiting for some other people to post, but since only Zovi has posted something since me...and since I got teh permission...I guess I'll do a little time skip!))

After some time...

As train came to a screeching halt at West City Station, Mustang let out a loud yawn, stretching as he stirred. Somewhere throughout the train ride, he had fallen asleep, a small crick in his neck scolding him for sleeping in an uncomfortable position. He groaned, the sore spot on the back of his neck as he turned to look at Riza. He coughed, straightening in his seat as he readjusted his uniform and slid a hand through his hair, regaining his proper straight-laced facade.

"It looks like we're here," he commented somewhat reluctantly, looking over at Riza. He wasn't looking forward to this "job" of his, and he hoped the entire situation was merely a misunderstanding or something completely irrelevant to the military. Sadly, he doubted it. He had a foreboding feeling that this mission was going to become complicated.

---

West City

"I'm hungry~~!" Gluttony whined, wobbling as she walked down the pathway alongside Wrath. She held her stomach with both hands, whimpering loudly as she trudged along.

"I. Don't. Care." Wrath hissed slowly, gritting her teeth together. "Shut it!"

"But...but...I'M HUNGRY!!" Gluttony wailed, tilting her head back to amplify her cry. "I'm hungry! I'm hungry! I'm hungry! Hungry, hungry, hungry!! FEED ME~~!"

Stopping in her tracks, Wrath whipped around and grabbed either side of Gluttony's head, holding it taught between her hands. Squeezing Gluttony's head tighter and tighter, growling dangeriously, "I swear...if you do not shut up, I am going to beat every single tooth out of your mouth until you can't eat anything! Got it?!"

Gluttony covered her mouth with both hands and nodded slowly. She waited for Wrath to remove her hands and walk a few meters ahead before moving her hands away from her mouth, smiling a bit impishly.

"You know, I'd still be allowed to eat stuff even without my teeth. I could just swallow my food. Besides, you know that wouldn't work--my teeth grow back," she snickered.

That was the final straw. Balling her hands into tight fists, Wrath slowly, dangerously turned around and hissed angrily through clenched teeth. She broke into a charge, running straight towards the small homunculus fists, pulled back.

"Shut up...shut up...SHUT UP!" Wrath howled, storming towards Gluttony with every intent to cause serious damage.

Gluttony easily dodged and, laughing, began trotting off towards West City HQ. She continued to taunt Wrath, spurring her on in rage until they reached the headquarter's grounds.

Little Miss

Old 03-30-2010, 04:15 AM

((Mizuko, where are you? TT^TT This thread has been still and silent for awhile now. D: Sad sad. Even if I'm alone here I'll still post as Slothy cuz Rin did a time-skip. After meal time...? Idk D: I need guidelines!!!))

Though the name Raphael pleased Sloth greatly, it pulsed in the back of his mind as something familiar. The feeling was horrible, because even though it was so familiar he couldn't remember what about it. Had he heard it somewhere? Perhaps recently too, or else he probably wouldn't have remembered it. Adrian, Pride's new name, wasn't familiar at all. It was like piecing together a puzzle where none of the pieces went together, and so what was left was a jumbled picture.

Lunch rush had finished, very few people were still left in the dining hall. That didn't bother Sloth too much though, being that he hadn't even eaten half of his meal yet. It was hard to keep taking off his mask and then swallowing before something froze over, plus the eating ritual he was preforming probably looked odd to the others around him. Thankfully, not many were left to notice, so he just continued with quick bites.

When the main lunch rush was over, Rachelle rushed Cya out of the tent, claiming that she needed some "fresh air" after her fall. Though Cya insisted she was perfectly fine, Rachelle didn't want to loose her favorite server. "I'll be back for the dinner time!" She called as she started heading off toward the housing tents. Though most people would find it scary to walk among such a place, Cya was at peace. She climbed over assorted fences and large boxes with ease, greeting everyone she passed with a smile and wave. And of course, they smiled back. There wasn't exactly a person in the whole camp who didn't know her. Likewise, there wasn't many who didn't know Zachary either.