Saravi Boo
Licking threads since 2010!

Old 01-26-2010, 01:21 AM

(OOC: I did the same thing to myself. I figured it would be easier to keep track of our characters that way. *shrug* Slide, it is an item called Festival Ribbon. Very cool, ne? Try the exchange. It cost me 500g. Thanks, Hana! No problem..)

Soyokaze suddenly realized that her cousin was gone and her parents had wandered off to talk to some of the other adults. She glanced around for the younger girl. She spotted her in a tree over the rowdy Inuzuka family and sighed in relief. Her mom would have her head if she let Kaida get lost on her first day in town. Thusly preoccupied, she failed to respond to Sano.

She sighed, 'Maybe i should introduce Kaida...man, what a pain.'

"Uh, sorry. I gotta go do something..." She abandoned Sano and Shinji, feeling a little bad about it but Kaida was stalking the Inuzukas and that was not the way to make a good impression on her new teammates.

She landed in the tree next to the younger girl with a wry smile and an outstretched hand, "Come on," She said quietly, "I'll make the introductions."

Shinji frowned at his friend's abrupt departure. He had no idea what to say, so he waited to see if Sano would try to continue talking to him.

Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 01-26-2010, 01:33 AM

Kaida turned her eyes to her cousin who had abruptly appeared next to her. She blinked at her outstretched hand and stood up slowly, hugging her panda to herself with one arm. She placed her smaller and paler hand softly into Soyokaze's hand. She gave a small nod to her older cousin. She wasn't very good at introducing herself as it was.

"Shouldn't you be going to meet your teammates Kaito?" Mitsuko called out to her son after a few more minutes of watching him running away from the two dogs that had decided he would be easier prey. Kaito pulled a face, "I already know Hana 'Kaa-san." He replied. Mitsuko rolled her eyes, "What about the other girl? The Kazekage's daughter?" Kaito frowned, "She's so small, are you sure she's a genin?"

((oops, I made a mistake already >.> Mitsuko's a villager so she shouldn't have been able to sense Kaida, sorry...))

HaraMecheo
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-26-2010, 01:48 AM

Btw,Hana is short.Tektek isn't very good at showing hight. XD
After spliting away from her father and Alex,she desided to meet her new team mates.I know Kaito,but not her...She spoted Kaito and desided to say hi.She walked up to him."Hi Kaito-san!Can you belive all the years at the academy are over?Its hard to realize."She tugged her sleeve."Have you met Kaida yet?I haven't."

Saravi Boo

Old 01-26-2010, 01:48 AM

(OOC: That's okay. She may have just spotted a flash of red hair up in the tree. *shrug*)

Soyokaze hopped down out of the tree with her cousin in tow, trusting the girl was a good enough ninja to land safely.

"Oi, Kaito! Hana!" She called out in an annoyed tone of voice. "Come over here." She pulled her young cousin forward once she had the two ninjas' attention. "This is my cousin, Kaida. She's on your team. Kaida, that idiot is Kaito and the smarter half of the pair is Tenshi." She gestured vaguely at the dog, then she pointed at Hana. "That one is Hana Hyuuga."

Having done her duty, she stepped back to let the two get acquainted, and to avoid the young Inuzuka's explosion if he decided to take offense to her halfhearted insults. She was just teasing but he was fun to rile up. It was like an experiment for her, seeing how far she could push her classmates sometimes. Really, it was no wonder many of them didn't really like her. Her intelligence made her easily bored in school and she had sometimes turned her wits on them out of sheer annoyance at how slow the rest of the world learned things.

Last edited by Saravi Boo; 01-26-2010 at 02:00 AM..

HaraMecheo
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-26-2010, 01:55 AM

Hana heard Soyokaze call her and Kaito and turned to look.Behind was the girl she assumed was Kaida.Finaly!Some one shorter then me!She giggled at Soyokaze's joking about Kaito.She gave a little wave."Hi Kaida...as Soyokaze just said im Hana."She smiled at her.

((In about a half an hour i'll have to go.Dam you,SCHOOL NIGHTS!!!but i've got a little time left :D not much tho.))

Last edited by Antagonist; 01-26-2010 at 02:18 PM.. Reason: Double post

Aoi Kazuya

Old 01-26-2010, 02:09 AM

"oh hey Hana! We were just talking 'bout you!" Kaito replied, "Yea...seems just like yesterday we were just starting our ninja training, and no I haven't but I heard she's Soyokaze's sister or something." His attention was diverted when said girl called out and he whipped around to face her.

Kaito stuck his tongue out at Soyokaze as Tenshi pawed at her nose, a large smile on her face. Then he turned to the small girl behind Soyokaze, "You sure she's ready for a ninja squad? She looks kinda puny to me."

After landing softly on the ground, Kaida stared back at her team, her eyes empty, as her cousin introduced them. She had heard Kaito's comment and her fingers had twitched, ready to move to the gourd again but she held back, she wasn't supposed to hurt her teammates after all. Kaida lowered her head slightly in greeting to Hana and then raised her head back up, pulling the panda closer to herself.

darkninja0200
Gonna be gone for a couple of mo...

Old 01-26-2010, 02:17 AM

As soon as she had her quick conversation with her uncle and cousin she looked around for her teammates and spied one in the distance easily noticeable due to the face mask. She walked over in his direction and saw a bug on her chest that looked like one of his and grabbed it in hr hand. She soon got to Shinji and spoke to him "Found one of your bugs... I think it was a male one cuz he landed on my chest" she snickered at the joke she made.

HaraMecheo
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-26-2010, 02:19 AM

Hana noticed a panda puppet Kaida was holding onto and thought of it.It's certainly not a stuffed animal.Its made out of wood...Then she remembered how the sand village sometimes fought with puppets.She didn't want to see if it was one of those puppets,she had heard things about them.She sighed.She wanted to go to the woods,but she was just meeting her team mates.Plus she noticed her father and mother looking at her.They woulden't like it if she fled to the woods like she allways did when she got tired of other people company.EspisalySorry.Can't figure out how to spell .-.at her graduation.

((I linger.XD i love rp and linger at the threads.ALOT.))

(( Tha-tha-tha-th-thats all folks! See you tomorow.^^ i hate school nights...))

Last edited by Antagonist; 01-26-2010 at 02:20 PM.. Reason: Double post

Aoi Kazuya

Old 01-26-2010, 02:30 AM

((night~))

darkninja0200

Old 01-26-2010, 02:31 AM

((ok guys don't go too far without me because I may only be on for a bit tomorrow if at all))

Saravi Boo

Old 01-26-2010, 02:31 AM

(OOC: The panda is covered with fake fur to make it look like a stuffed animal, I think. Night minna-san! have a paper to write anyway so I have to stop playing Mene now too. Hopefully the two who haven't started yet will show up soon...)

Soyokaze grinned evilly at Kaito and then winked at her cousin while the boy wasn't looking, hoping the girl might relax a little bit. "Kaida graduated early, Kaito. She could probably kick your butt." She drawled lazily. She spotted Alex heading over to where Shinji was still standing, though Sano seemed to have giving up on talking to the bug ninja and wandered off.

Shinji frowned at the bug the girl held out to him, "That isn't one of mine." He took it from her carefully and spoke to it. "This one is wild, it says your chakra was...pleasant..." Insect speech was hard to put into human terms sometimes. He silently asked the kikai if it wanted to join his swarm and the bug contentedly crawled down his hand and into his sleeve. Shinji nodded to the girl, "Thank you for not destroying it. It was just hungry...and lost."

Aoi Kazuya

Old 01-26-2010, 02:40 AM

((yea it is XD and good luck with your paper~ Night~))

Kaida relaxed slightly at her cousin's wink, now just playing softly with the fur on her panda's head. The many chains adorning her outfit clinked softly in harmony as she moved. It was too bad Soyokaze was on a different team, Kaida would need to learn to trust her new teammates on her own...and maybe they would treat her like one of them? A...real friend perhaps?

Kaito balked in surprise, that squirt had graduated early? "Yea, well fine, maybe she is good, but I doubt she could take me down." He moved closer to kaida and reached out a hand to poke her, "Hey, can't you speak or something? I doubt you're mute."

Kaida's hand flashed as Kaito's neared her and soon a small hand made of sand had wrapped around Kaito's wrist, stopping his movements. She blinked at the boy whose dog had started to growl lightly at her. She had merely reacted out of self defense, she didn't know why he was coming so close to her after all.

darkninja0200

Old 01-26-2010, 02:56 AM

Alex heard Shinji's words and replied "Well ths\ank you mr bug" Though as she said that it crawled into Shinji's coat. She remembered that Shinji like the rest of the Aurame clan had bugs hidden in their jackets... or loosely hangning clothes. "So how do you deal with all of those bugs crawling all over you" She didn't mind bugs... it was just that she couldn't imagine having a million bugs crawling around on her.

Saravi Boo

Old 01-26-2010, 02:58 AM

Soyokaze laid a gentle hand on her jumpy cousin's shoulder and said lightly. "It's okay, Kaida. Let him go, you've made your point." She smiled at Kaito, "Looks like she just proved she's faster than you, ne puppy?" She realized that kaida was defending herself but she was hoping to pass it off as a reaction to Kaito's challenge rather than the knee jerk reaction she suspected it was. Being Gaara's daughter did come with some hazards. The girl had been targeted by kidnappers and assassins since before she could walk, in the hopes that hurting her would hurt her father and destabilize the strong government he built in Suna. It was no wonder she was jumpy. Being surrounded by strangers certainly wasn't helping, Soyokaze was sure of that.

Shinji shifted uncomfortably at the question. "I don't..." He frowned, but pressed on. "The kikaichu don't live on our skin. They nest inside our bodies." He was prepared for her to be disgusted, most people were. Most people couldn't fathom the choice every Aburame bug wielder made when they were just four years old and he couldn't explain it to them.

(I'll be in and out. Writer's block....I'll probably end up writing my paper at three AM. I do my best work then. lol)

Last edited by Saravi Boo; 01-26-2010 at 03:03 AM..

Aoi Kazuya

Old 01-26-2010, 03:13 AM

Kaida stiffened at the contact and then slowly unclenched her hand, the sand falling away from Kaito's wrist and collecting in the gourd at her waist once again. What was she doing? She was far from any assassins and kidnappers here at Konoha, she doubted anybody in Sunagakure, besides her father and his most trusted advisers knew where she was. Since she rarely appeared in public anyway the people of Suna definitely wouldn't be wondering where she was anytime soon.

As soon as the sand fell away Kaito pulled his hand back, rubbing at his red skin. Tenshi bristled next to him and he picked her up, placing her on his head, "Your cousin's crazy Soyokaze. I'd stay away from her if I were you." he muttered and quickly retreated from the younger girl.

Kaida's eyes flickered with sadness before she closed them again, a passing breeze conveniently blowing her bangs over her eyes, covering them and hiding them from the rest of the world. She had done it again, hadn't she? Her nature had just caused one of her teammates to hate her. What else could she screw up?

((Right, I have to go to sleep now, so night~ ...is that like my third time saying that?))

Saravi Boo

Old 01-26-2010, 03:19 AM

(OOC: Night, lol. I've been saying I needed to work on my paper all day. I have the title page and half a sentence... O_o' )

Soyokaze glared at the retreating Inuzuka, her mother's temper flaring at the insult to her family. "Take that back, Kaito!" She said in a low angry voice that was rarely heard from the usually laid back girl. The last time she'd used that tone, somebody had ended up with a broken arm and nearly lost a tooth...and it wasn't her. She performed a couple of quick hand signs and grabbed for the boy with her shadow to keep him from moving any further away.

Last edited by Saravi Boo; 01-26-2010 at 03:21 AM..

darkninja0200

Old 01-26-2010, 03:36 AM

Alex's face was one of surprise "That's kinda creepy" But then her face turned to a look that was clearly saying awesome "But really cool" she continued to press on through the subject despite Shinji's uncomfortable shift "So... how many bugs do you have under your skin?"

Saravi Boo

Old 01-26-2010, 03:42 AM

Shinji was prepared for her first reaction but completely surprised by her secondary one. However he was still not sure whether she was just being nice. He was really terrible at reading people. "About a hundred thousand adults." He shrugged, "Close to half a million if you count the larvae and eggs." He wasn't sure whether she really wanted to know, but his father once told him that people are only afraid of them because they don't understand, so he would try to help her understand as much as he was allowed to tell. Some things were clan secrets after all.

darkninja0200

Old 01-26-2010, 03:56 AM

Alex looked shocked again "Wow... that's something straight from a horror film... so how do they all survive in there... I mean it's obvious they don't eat your flesh... or do they because you always seem to wear that jacket... and I've never seen your face below the bridge of your nose" Her face was now one of hyperactive curiosity.

Saravi Boo

Old 01-26-2010, 04:16 AM

Shinji frowned at the girl, not that she could see it. Being looked at like some kind of side show freak was almost worse than when people avoided looking at him at all. "No." He said stiffly, "They eat chakra. Though they can eat flesh...if I tell them to." He grimaced at the thought, but he knew that sometimes there was no other choice but to utterly destroy an enemy. His kikaichu caught his attention then and he spotted the telltale lengthening of Soyokaze's shadow. He wasn't close enough to hear what she said, but it was easy to tell that she was targeting the Inuzuka boy as he was walking away. 'What did Kaito do to piss her off?' He wondered, knowing it had to be bad for her to react violently. She was usually too lazy to respond to teasing with more than her wits and she usually gave worse than she got in that respect.

"Excuse me, Uzumaki-san." He bowed stiffly, still miffed at her rude questions about his insects. Straightening, he hurried over to Soyokaze, hoping he could get there in time to keep heer from doing something rash.

(OOC: I actually thought your questions were hilarious, but I had to react in character, lol. Feel free to follow him if you like. *shrug* But I really have to be done for the night unless Aoi posts again because I need her to react to Soyokaze's attack. I really hope she lets Kaito be caught in it because I think that will be more fun. lol. And it might even give kaida the chance to redeem herself with her teammates.)

darkninja0200

Old 01-26-2010, 05:47 AM

((lol... don't worry I was playing the hyperactive card... so more questions will be had >3))

As Shinji walked away she was still thinking of more questions. She hadn't heard th san honorative otherwise she would have been slightly miffed. She decided to follow her teammate to see what was what, to ask more questions, and as she looked over to see where shinji was headed to go see about what he was seeing about. She followed him and another bug landed on her nose this time. She scooped it up and looked at it for a while. Hmmm this is a weird looking bug. She held onto it so she could give this one to Shinji as well as she followed him.

((The bug thing that was just mentione in this post gives me an idea for the first arch... oh and Saravi... how about Shinji and Alex slowly develops a friendship that evolves into something more possibly?))

Saravi Boo

Old 01-26-2010, 05:57 AM

(OOC: Friendship sure and she can have a crush on him if it goes that way. More is unlikely. Sorry, I don't want this to be about romance. Too many RPs of this sort devolve into people pairing off to snog in the corners and that isn't what I am trying to accomplish in this one. I have drama planned for us all, if the other two characters ever show up...Tomorrow I'm going to pm them to see if they are still going to play. Also, I'm afraid Alex is most likely not his type...she's umm...a little overpowering for the poor boy. lol. Sorry.... O_o' )

darkninja0200

Old 01-26-2010, 06:10 AM

((I know what you mean... I don't want it that way either... just you know... looks here and there... hanging out and stuff... no tonsil hockey involved... but now that I think about it I like the really good friendship thing better.))

Saravi Boo

Old 01-26-2010, 06:21 AM

(OOC: Good, so do I. Playing a guy is hard enough for me without having to write mushy stuff with other girls. lol. *wrinkles nose* Not my thing. That's why I set him up as kind of liking Soyokaze secretly. I figured that way I wouldn't have to develop the romance for a VERY long time, if ever (and even if I did it would be with myself, so no weirdness, well, different sort of weirdness anyway). 'Cause neither of them is going to be wanting to make any sort of move. She'll think it's too much trouble, and he'll be worried about scaring his friend away. See? Nice and predictable....unless they get away from me. My characters do that sometimes but we'll hope not in this case. But yeah, he'll be happy to have a new friend once he gets used to the hyperactivity lol...the way I set him up, Soyokaze is pretty much the only one he has and he certainly couldn't talk to her about some things...like his possible feelings for Kaze-chan, if you managed to drag that out of him...it might require pliers...*shrug* Rambling ooc in my own thread. Bad Boo!)

darkninja0200

Old 01-26-2010, 06:40 AM

((oh just a heads up... if you see me on tomorrow it won't be for very long... so try to keep it slowed down a bit))