8. Axel-
9. Demyx-
10. Luxord-
11. Marluxia-
12. Larxene-
13. Roxas-

To be accepted pm me-

Name of member-
Pic- (your favorite pic of them as long as their the only one in it)
Crush-

Rules:
1. I am in charge.
2. follow all normal rules
3. No killing other characters without permission
4. if you want to be a character outside the organization must fill out this application:
Name:
Pic:
Info on character:
5. no godmodding

----------

Accepted:

Name of member- Roxas
Pic-
Crush- Axel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekojia
Name of member- Axel
Pic-
Crush- Roxas
Quote:
Originally Posted by TearRose
Name of member- Demyx
Pic-

Crush- Axel (Yay for complicated love triangles!)
Name of member- Zexion
Pic-
Crush- Saïx/ Xemnas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumaria
Name of member- Marluxia
Pic-
Crush- Saix and Larxene
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehrana
Character Name: Vexen
Picture:
Crush: Marluxia/Larxene
Other Info: Irritable, but not a bad guy on the inside, and nightmares of his creation and the loss of his Somebody's son (Ienzo- Zexion's somebody) plagues his mind
[QUOTE=Lathrine]Name of member- Xaldin
Pic- http://sirladysketch.deviantart.com/art/Xaldin-34785452
Crush- Saix
[QUOTE]

Quote:
Name of member- Larxene
Pic- Click me, I don't know how to get the picture~
Crush- None, at present
Name of member- Siax
Pic-
Crush- Xemnas

Quote:
Name- Xemnas (Xemmy)
Pic-
Crush: Saix ('Doesn't know that yet, though)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iltu
Name of member- Lexaeus
Pic-
Crush- None currently
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekojia
Name of member- Xion
Pic-
Crush- Currently none
Outside of organization-

Name: Haru
Pic:
Info on character: He is a strange character who has become known as Gemini he has grown the ability to copy other peoples weapons and attacks by transforming a Key that hangs around his neck into a weapon similar to that of the keyblade but it copies the abilities of its opponant. He has been growing stronger, an escaped experiment of Vexen he refused to obey the organization from the beginning and dissappeared making them believe he is dead, but he has begun to surface.
Crush: None yet.

Last edited by Kiyoto; 05-17-2010 at 01:20 AM..

Nekojia
I've fallen and I can't get up!

Old 04-12-2010, 01:06 AM

Axel sighed and took another bite out of his sea-salt ice cream. He was sitting on the ledge of the watchtower in Twilight Town, watching the sunset fade away into the night time. He went there to avoid conversation with Vexen, who had wanted to use him for a test subject of a new experiment he was planning. Uh, no thank you! He felt lonely on the ledge, as he watched the last bit of sunlight fall down.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-12-2010, 01:28 AM

"Need some company?"" Roxas asks coming out. He sits by him and looks out at the sunset he loved the colors they made him happy. He didn't remember much he had just recently joined the organization and was just getting used to things.

Nekojia

Old 04-12-2010, 01:34 AM

Axel looked to his side to see that Roxas was there now, sitting down next to him. "Company is nice." He said, blankly, taking another bite out of his ice cream. It was almost dark now. "You sure you should be wandering around here in the dark? If you got lost, I'd never hear the end of it from Xemnas.." He joked. Roxas was new in the organization, so Axel was sure he didn't know his way around yet.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-12-2010, 01:37 AM

"I'm sure I could find my way back" he says looking at him a bit. His eyes caught the moonlight. He smiles slightly "besides I have faith you would come for me if something happened...".

Nekojia

Old 04-12-2010, 01:41 AM

Axel smiled back and his face turned into a tiny shade of red, "Of course I would." He said, looking back out into the sky, which was blooming its first stars of the night. The moon was full and bright. Just then, the clock striked 10 PM and made a sound alarming the new hour, which startled Axel. He practically jumped up. "Sheesh! They should make that thing a little more quiet..." He said, carefully raising up a leg to kick the giant clock, even though that wouldn't do anything to make it less quiet.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-12-2010, 01:42 AM

Roxas laughed. He felt happy with Axel and looked at him with a small blush of his own.

Nekojia

Old 04-12-2010, 01:46 AM

Axel turned around to see that Roxas was laughing, which made him happy. He laughed himself. He took the last bite of his ice cream, and stared at the ice cream stick that the ice cream was previously on. "I should have gotten you one, too. Sorry 'bout that." He said, rubbing the back of his head in embaressment.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-12-2010, 01:54 AM

"Its fine don't worry about it" .He moved a bit closer leaning against him he smiled a bit he liked the natural warmth Axel gave off.

Nekojia

Old 04-12-2010, 02:02 AM

Axel got a little redder as Roxas got closer, but he just stayed sitting where he was, looking at the sky in the distance. It felt like hours that they had just sat there in silence. The sky was now bursting with stars all over the black background. Axel felt a vibration in his pocket, and pulled out his cell phone (which he always kept with him incase of emegergency). "Hey, Xigbar wants us to go back to the organization layer." Axel told Roxas. He didn't want to leave, though.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-12-2010, 02:03 AM

Roxas sighed he liked being alone with Axel he nods though. "Alright lets go" he says and stands opening a portal.

Nekojia

Old 04-12-2010, 08:09 PM

Axel grunted as he went into the portal leading him to the layer. He was probably gonna be yelled at for "staying out too late". They treated him like a...like a nobody! Well...he was...but, that's just plain unfair. He sighed once he was yet again in the blank white room.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-13-2010, 09:43 PM

Roxas headed up to the tower looking over the land that layed out before him. He sighed a bit things were weird at the organization he didn't understand it. He wondered about this whole nobody thing. They had no feelings and yet when he was around Axel....he sighs again.

TearRose
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-13-2010, 11:52 PM

((if you don't mind, i'm going to kinda make him like this.))

Demyx sat at headquarters on one of the couchs. He had his sitar and was playing it making sure to hit every note correctly to make it sound nice. His concentration distracted him from his thoughts. Demyx didn't like some of the things he thought about; they wondered too far from what he assumed was "normal".

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-13-2010, 11:55 PM

((O.O never seen that before lol))

Nekojia

Old 04-14-2010, 07:44 PM

((OMFG DEMYX TIME!!!!! That's my favorite YouTube series!!!! :O))

Once they were at the headquarters, Axel caught a sight of Xigbar and retreated, attempting to avoid any yelling. But, where was that music coming from? He turned his head a various amount of ways until he found the source: Demyx sitting on the couch playing his sitar. "Oh, hey Demyx." He said, hoping Xigbar didn't hear him.

TearRose
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-16-2010, 02:32 PM

((I know!!! :D))

Demyx didn't look up at who was talking to him. He feared who it would be and kept playing. "Hey," he replied. Then eventually he stopped and looked up, seeing it was Axel. "Yes?" he asked, trying to keep his composure. Demyx looked around the room for a brief second to see if anyone else was present.

Nekojia

Old 04-17-2010, 02:10 AM

Axel glanced around the room, making sure Xigbar wasn't chasing after him. But, then again, why would Xigbar even do that? He had to buy time, anyways, incase he was at least yelled at, which he probably would be. He sat down on the other end of the couch. "...So...how was your day?" He asked awkwardly, glancing over his shoulder every 5 seconds.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-17-2010, 11:57 PM

Zexion entered the room seeing Demyx and Axel he raises an eyebrow. "Having a little play date?" he says with a slightly cold and dark tone.

TearRose
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-18-2010, 12:30 AM

Demyx looked at Axel with a funny expression. "Since when did you care about how my day went?" (XD) hearing another person walk into the room, Demyx looked to see who it was. "Yes, Zexion, we are. care to join?" he smiled at the other member.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-18-2010, 12:43 AM

"Not interestef in your pathetic attempts at gaining affection from one who does not show your feelings in return".

((wow lol he's so logical lol))

Nekojia

Old 04-18-2010, 02:17 AM

((Zexion's logic scares me XD))

Axel leaned back into the couch. Great, now there was a whole crowd over here. It was sort of impossible to not notice him. He waitd for Xigbar to arrive and scold him, because he was pretty sure it was going to happen. "Now now, Zexion. Let's not be rude to our friends." He said with a grin.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-18-2010, 06:35 PM

Zexion looks at him with a slightly cold stare. "There are no friends in the organization".

Nekojia

Old 04-18-2010, 06:58 PM

"Oh, come on, Zexi," Axel started, using the name "Zexi" to tease him, "Nobodies have feelings, too." He smiled. It was sort of an evil smile, but it was a smile all together.

Mehrana
Lack of Fashion Sense

Old 04-18-2010, 09:59 PM

Vexen sighed, collecting his papers and cranking the vollume on his IPod. Maybe he would go find Zexion, or talk to Marluxia.
Yes, Marluxia.
He clutched his papers and notebook tightly to his chest, tuked a stray lock of hair behind his ear and opened a portal to No. XI's room. "Marluxia? Marluxia, are you here?" Vexen called, polking his head passed the wall of flowers and bushes into the jungle of the Graceful Assassin's quarters.

Last edited by Mehrana; 04-18-2010 at 10:29 PM.. Reason: Missing a right bracket there... hehe