dragonjake
The one true dragon! >:D
Send a message via MSN to dragonjake Send a message via Yahoo to dragonjake

Old 05-04-2010, 07:24 PM

XX looked at his cards "yeah, i have two fives" he said laying them onto the table "do you have any fives" he asked begining to get puzzled, but kept playing

Mehrana
Lack of Fashion Sense

Old 05-04-2010, 07:27 PM

"Nope. Go Fish- now, when someone says this, you take a card from the top of the deck" He gestured to the small stack of cards in the middle of the table, "And add it to your hand, which are the cards that you have. So... take a card." He finished, laying down his pair of sixes. "And I've got two sixes, so, techinically, I'm beating you at the moment- the goal is to lay down all your cards."

((I suck at explaining things. xD))

dragonjake

Old 05-04-2010, 07:34 PM

((don't worry))
XX looked confused "ok, so do i take a card?" he asked looking confused "oh don't wory about it, i suck at it" he said standing up "i prefere to fight, not play silly card games"

Mehrana
Lack of Fashion Sense

Old 05-04-2010, 07:39 PM

"Whatever- your choice." He said. Damnit, now he'd have to go find Nini again.

dragonjake

Old 05-04-2010, 08:05 PM

XX looked at him "thank you for tring" he said walking closer "can i come with you if you go somewhere? the other two can carry on with there little card games"

Lathrine
theatre major from nurse school

Old 05-04-2010, 11:53 PM

((AhahahahaIfail. :U I keep forgetting my Nobodies' names. :gonk:))

Just before they had started a new game of Go-Fish, VII left the room under the pretense of castle patrol duty- something XVI was quite sure he made up. And since XX and Eight had just given up on the card game, XVI was finding himself with dwindling things to amuse himself with. Standing awkwardly, the Gambler glanced about the room and a nearby hallway- maybe there was a Shadow around that he could bother. Of course, hadn't Lord Demyx been keeping a Shadow as a pet not too long ago? 'I'll have to be careful that I don't harm it if I do bother the Shadows.'

dragonjake

Old 05-09-2010, 11:48 AM

((no what do i post?))

Mehrana
Lack of Fashion Sense

Old 05-09-2010, 12:35 PM

((Go find Nini- I don't know! I only made this roleplay. -_-" Lathrine, help uuuuuussss~!))

dragonjake

Old 05-09-2010, 07:01 PM

((who play Nini, ahhhhhhh, help! im confused :gonk:))

Mehrana
Lack of Fashion Sense

Old 05-09-2010, 07:05 PM

((Nini is me, Jake. We've got a list on page one- and there's only three pages thus far, so you should be able to read up on what happened to her. xD))

dragonjake

Old 05-09-2010, 07:10 PM

((oh she was flattened into a card :lol: that is quite funny, but hasn't the effect worn off?))

Mehrana
Lack of Fashion Sense

Old 05-09-2010, 07:24 PM

((Yeah, but she's probably a little disoreinted. *wink wink nudge nudge*))

dragonjake

Old 05-09-2010, 07:36 PM

Jake walked of down the hall and saw something weird, when he got closer he realised it was a nobody(Nini) "hahaha, hello, haha, im XX" he said tring not to laughed but was failing as he was bursting with laughter

Mehrana
Lack of Fashion Sense

Old 05-09-2010, 07:53 PM

"Wha...?" Nini looked up at the Samurai standing above her, trying his best not to laugh. "Hi- I'm Nini- could you help me up, 20?" She asked him, holding out her fingerless hand. Being turned into a card left one seriously disoriented.

dragonjake

Old 05-09-2010, 07:57 PM

XX picked her up "why do you look funny" he asked holding in a laugh, but as he looked at her he fell to the floor laughing "bwahahaha... you look sooooo, funny" he said rolling around

Last edited by dragonjake; 05-09-2010 at 08:15 PM..

Mehrana
Lack of Fashion Sense

Old 05-09-2010, 08:09 PM

((Pfft, you called him Jake again. xD))

Nini couldn't help but laugh a little too; at the Samurai's response. She had never met a Samurai so enthusiastic before. "And just what about me looks so funny to you, 20?" She asked him, putting her hands on her jerking hips and bending down to look at him, after he had fallen to the ground laughing. She gently nudged him with her foot, and giggled when he rolled over.

dragonjake

Old 05-09-2010, 08:15 PM

((dam :sweat:))
XX stopped laughing and stood up "it just the way you look, what happened?" he asked letting his laugh out he was now standing up strait and dusted himself down, but still was chuckling slightly

Mehrana
Lack of Fashion Sense

Old 05-09-2010, 08:17 PM

((xD Whoops~))

Nini stood up straight, looking up at the Samurai who was now at least a foot taller than her. "One of the... Gamblers, I think, turned me into a card!" She pouted, crossing her arms. If she had a mouth, she would have smiled.

dragonjake

Old 05-09-2010, 08:24 PM

XX chuckled a bit, but when he heard it was a gambler he looked at her "i saw a gambler earlier" he said looking around "how did he turn you into a card" he gulped at the fact he could become a card if he was not careful

Mehrana
Lack of Fashion Sense

Old 05-09-2010, 08:28 PM

"You know how the floor is white?" She started, looking up at him. "Well, they can make white cards and he put one where he knew I was going, and I stepped on it, and it turned me into a card. Master Demyx told me it would wear out in a half an hour, and then left. It's not big deal." Nini finished, pointing to the area where the card had been.

dragonjake

Old 05-09-2010, 08:31 PM

Jake would have turned as white as a ghost, but he was already white "ummmm... c...can i follow you?... i hate being in enclosed places... so being a card will be a night mare"

Mehrana
Lack of Fashion Sense

Old 05-09-2010, 08:33 PM

"Oh, come on- it's not that bad. It's like being on a trampoline; you can't even tell you're inside anything." She cocked her head. A closterphobic Samurai? This day was getting stranger and stranger by the second. "You can follow me anyway, though." She added turning around and starting down the hallway in no particular direction.

dragonjake

Old 05-09-2010, 08:35 PM

XX looked at the floor "yeah but i hate cards too" he took a step foward, and another "please, plase don't turn me into a card" he said looking at Nini

Mehrana
Lack of Fashion Sense

Old 05-09-2010, 08:38 PM

"Well, how do you suppose I could do that?" She asked him "I'm not a gambler."

dragonjake

Old 05-09-2010, 08:39 PM

XX looked at the floor "no, no, not you... the floor" he said looking really close for any sign of a card