Mehrana
Lack of Fashion Sense

Old 05-09-2010, 08:41 PM

"Oh, I'm sure that it doesn't happen often. Don't worry." She said brightly, absentmindedly starting to skip along as she went. "Not to mention I'd step on it first- I am in front."

dragonjake
The one true dragon! >:D
Send a message via MSN to dragonjake Send a message via Yahoo to dragonjake

Old 05-09-2010, 08:42 PM

Jake ran behind her "what happens if you skip over it and then i walk on it?" he aske looking around while shaking "this is worse than a ghost story"

Mehrana
Lack of Fashion Sense

Old 05-09-2010, 09:01 PM

She giggled at hearing his frightened response. "Oh come on, do you really think that's gonna happen?" She asked, stopped and poking him in the chest. "And, really- you're a big, tough Samurai and you're afraid of ghosts?" She laughed at him, and then grabbed him by the hand. "If you're so scared, I'll hold your hand." She said to him, continuing to skip down the corridor.

dragonjake

Old 05-10-2010, 07:12 AM

Jake didn't like the fact he had to run toavoid falling over "ok, how did you know you were turned into a card?" he remembered the gambler "that gambler, what was his name... XVI, that was it, he was the one i challenged to a game of cards" he gulped "what if he dose it?"

Mehrana
Lack of Fashion Sense

Old 05-10-2010, 10:33 AM

((Jake, why is it you're always on so early? o.0))

"It's pretty obvious, when you're flat and can't move your limbs." Nini said thoughtfully. "And I wouldn't know the Gambler's name; I didn't get to see him. I'm sure it was just a practical joke, though." She answered him, still tugging him along to no particular destination. "Maybe we'll run into him and get him to apologize, or something." She said, turning another corner and starting down the hall.

dragonjake

Old 05-10-2010, 12:36 PM

((i go on at 8pm so i can reply to posts, then go to school))
XX felt like a rag doll as he was pulled around "you go flat and... ca...can't move your limbs? i hate being paralized... stop for a second... please" he said breathing heavy at the fact of being a card "i will kill that gambler" he said trying to swollow his fear

Mehrana
Lack of Fashion Sense

Old 05-10-2010, 07:47 PM

Nini only laughed more at the Samurai's illogical fear. "Metathesiophobia?" She didn't look very bright, being Demyx's Nobody, and all, but she had gotten a book or two from the library, and had a pretty good memory. "The fear of transformation, or changing- Metathesiophobia. Or Tropophobia, but it depends what you mean."

((Yes, that's actually what they mean. xD They're real words- Metathesiophobia and Tropophobia.))

dragonjake

Old 05-10-2010, 07:53 PM

XX looked shooked "im not Meta... Metath... what ever you just said, i just think its weird thats all, who would be scared of changing" he chuckled a bit but was scared deep down, he knew it was true, but didn't want to admit it

Mehrana
Lack of Fashion Sense

Old 05-10-2010, 07:55 PM

((XD))

"Oh, but I bet you it is." She said, drawling out the end of her sentence in a sing-song voice.

((Sorry for the crap-post... tired... MCAS really sucked the juice out of me.))

dragonjake

Old 05-10-2010, 07:58 PM

((its ok))
XX looked at her "you bet me it is what? im not afraid i was just a bit shocked to hear the news thats all" XX was still jumpy and was still scared of changing

Mehrana
Lack of Fashion Sense

Old 05-10-2010, 08:17 PM

((Hehe :sweat: thanks.))

"Of course you were; you're not scared at all." She said sarcastically.

dragonjake

Old 05-10-2010, 08:20 PM

XX smiled "im the bravest, im scared of nothing" he was starting to cheer up

Lathrine
theatre major from nurse school

Old 05-15-2010, 01:31 PM

While XX and Nini were wandering around the halls of Castle Oblivion, XVI had also been walking around the halls. And on the floor somewhere, the Gambler had placed yet another one of his white Wild Cards face down on the floor. Everyday was a good day for a prank in his book- what ever a book is- even if he had already turned someone into a card the same day. 'I'll have to get my hands on more of these,' XVI though as he walked away from the scene of a future prank. 'With how often I'm using them and how few I have, I'm going to run out soon.' The Gambler turned a corner and was safely out of site from the now booby-trapped hall.

dragonjake

Old 05-15-2010, 05:24 PM

XX smiled, he was felling really brave "i will show you how brave i am" he walked ahead a bit "see im not scared of some stupid card" he stood on the card, the he felt his limbs go numb "wha... what the hell" he looked at his body which was now flatening, then he was a card "no...no...NO!!! HELP ME! NINI HELP!!! I DON'T WANT TO BE A CARD!!!"

Mehrana
Lack of Fashion Sense

Old 05-15-2010, 05:30 PM

((Wussy 20. xD))

Nini couldn't help but burst out laughing at 20's "proof". It was about five minutes before she could stop laughing long enough to give the frantic Nobody-turned-giant-playing-card a straight answer. "Sorry, there's nothing I can do about it." She said in a sugar-sweet voice. It were times like this when she wished she had a mouth; this sittuation was in desperate need of a smile.

dragonjake

Old 05-15-2010, 05:33 PM

((i know :XD))
if he could XX would have tears coming out off his eyes "don't leave me, please" he tryed moving "WHAAAA... I CAN'T MOVE!!!" he yelled as he stuggled to move "I HATE NOT MOVING!!!"

Mehrana
Lack of Fashion Sense

Old 05-15-2010, 05:44 PM

((Wusswuss. Wussywuss. xD))

Nini burst out laughing for the second time, but was able to hold most of it in as she watched him struggle to move- without much sucess, I might add. "It wares off in a half an hour, don't worry." She said, placing her hands on her lightly jerking hips.

dragonjake

Old 05-15-2010, 05:48 PM

((hes not that wussy :cry:, naaaaah he is really :lol:))
XX sniffed "are you going to stay, if you do i will stop moaning" he tryed to look around "im going to kill the gambler who did this to me" he was still trying to move "can you drag me some where else, I HATE GAMBLERS!!!"

Lathrine
theatre major from nurse school

Old 05-15-2010, 06:07 PM

XVI was really starting to hate the fact that he didn't have a mouth, even though lacking such a thing was probably going to save his unlife today. The Gambler had barely made it down the second, out of site hall before the cries of his newest victim echoed faintly down the hall. He was so wishing that he could grin, or even smirk at this successful prank. But, of course, that wasn't possible. So XVI just continued down the hall, moving a bit quicker than before in an attempt to put some more space between his prankee and himself, just in case they were accompanied and came around the corner.

Mehrana
Lack of Fashion Sense

Old 05-15-2010, 06:12 PM

((Yup. 20 the Wussy. xD))

"Alright, alright." She said, bending over him with her legs still locked straight, staring at the image of 20 imprinted in the card. "Where to?"

dragonjake

Old 05-15-2010, 06:19 PM

XX looked up at her "to... to any where but here, i would go myself, but i cant" he tryed to look at himself but kept failing "what do i look like" he asked tryingo swallow his fear of, one not beeing able to move, two being cramped in this card form and three being changed into something different "i look stupid, don't i?"

Mehrana
Lack of Fashion Sense

Old 05-15-2010, 06:59 PM

"Not much different than me about an hour ago- but, yeah, you still look pretty stupid." She said before placing a hand on him and vanishing, both of them appearing in the building down the road, three blocks from Memory Skyscraper. It was just another empty building with a brightly lit neon sign that was simply there for decoration. "Okay- we're out of the castle. Now what?"

dragonjake

Old 05-16-2010, 11:32 AM

XX looked at what he could "i don't know... how about we just walk around, i just hope it dosn't get windy" he felt a slight breeze, but not that much "if it dose get windy, please don't let go of me"

Mehrana
Lack of Fashion Sense

Old 05-16-2010, 02:45 PM

"I'm perfectly content with staying right here, 20." She said, sitting down and placing her foot on his top right corner to keep him from blowing away in the slight breeze that seeped through the cracks in the building. "The wind's probably worse outside."

dragonjake

Old 05-16-2010, 07:05 PM

XX shook at the thought of being blow away "ok, staying inside sounds good" he tryed to looking around "ummmm... hate to be a pain in the rear, but can you help me look around please" he asked looking up at her