Lady Angel Konan
Anastasia
Send a message via AIM to Lady Angel Konan Send a message via MSN to Lady Angel Konan Send a message via Yahoo to Lady Angel Konan

Old 07-19-2010, 09:14 PM

she looked over to Itachi then to Diedara "Bleh its kinda boring with all the others out" she said as she leand back in the chair

Last edited by Lady Angel Konan; 07-19-2010 at 09:53 PM..

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil
Send a message via Yahoo to Sikira_Uchiha

Old 07-20-2010, 01:25 AM

Itachi sighed, "Yeah but that's life…"

Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 07-20-2010, 01:38 AM

Fayt glanced over, "I don't notice it much...what's it like when everyone's around?" Since she'd joined there hadn't been even a single moment when they were all in the hideout at the same time.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 07-20-2010, 01:41 AM

"Loud…" Deidara said thinkjng of Tobi.

"In my opinion Fayt it's more enjoyable when there is few people." Itachi sighed.

Lady Angel Konan
Anastasia
Send a message via AIM to Lady Angel Konan Send a message via MSN to Lady Angel Konan Send a message via Yahoo to Lady Angel Konan

Old 07-20-2010, 01:42 AM

"well..." she thought for a second "lets just say a hide out full of men and very few girls has its ups and downs.... well then there is zetsu who just brings in the party of weirdness... but i love when i get glances and stares when i dont wear my cloak" she chuckled and winked at diedara (Konan is a total flirt and likes all the guys in the hide out)

Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 07-20-2010, 01:50 AM

Fayt noticed the wink and couldn't help but feel a spike of jealousy flare up within her. She pulled her doll quickly back into her arms, her bowl falling back to the table with a clatter. "Is that so..." she murmured in reply. "Well I suppose it's nice sometimes Itach-kun." Who was she kidding? She had no chance with Deidara, not only was she probably way younger than him, compared to Konan...she really was nothing more than a child...

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 07-20-2010, 01:53 AM

Diedara smirked holdig up his hand letting the mouth open and the tongue lick it's 'lips'. "Yes that is true though Ita tends to hog girls…"

"You have your hands after all…and I just have that charm…" He said smiling softly.

Lady Angel Konan
Anastasia

Old 07-20-2010, 05:09 AM

Konan smiled flirtatiously at Diedara (her heart belongs to Pain.... if we ever get one lol)

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 07-20-2010, 05:14 PM

Deidara chuckled amused and went back to eating.

Itachi sighed looking at Fayt, "I suppose sometimes...a lot better than when Orochimaru was around..." He said tersely.

Lady Angel Konan
Anastasia

Old 07-20-2010, 05:37 PM

She nodded in agreement with Itachi as she twisted her labret, she then got up from the table sighing she took her newly folded Lotus bomb outside of the base in to an open area "lets see this in action" She created 6 Paper clones of her self surrounding her as if to start attacking herself. she raised the the flower above her head and pumped a substantial amount of chakra in to it, when it was full it exploded sending tightly bound paper needles all around her piercing her clones "hmmmmmm" she said as she walked over examining her "dead" clones

kawii-anime-ninja
Yo

Old 07-21-2010, 01:09 AM

((New person woot!!))

Then all you guys hear is "HOLY JESUS!!!" from a near by tree.

Ouca
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-21-2010, 01:16 AM

Yawning, she stretched lightly on her bed, staring up at the ceiling. She had gotten back from her latest mission a while ago and wished for nothing more than a peaceful sleep. Unfortunately, two things stopped that fantasy. A random curse, and a growling stomach. And while she didn't recognize the formers voice, she decided to focus on the more important issue. Food.
Standing, Rin stretched again before heading to the kitchen, nodding in acknowledgment to the other members before scavenging for something quick to eat.

kawii-anime-ninja
Yo

Old 07-21-2010, 01:20 AM

Jumping and flipping from the tree, she lands in front of the group of people in cloaks. "That was awesome!!" she says to the one that set the bomb off.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 07-21-2010, 02:19 AM

"Random girl is right! It was amazing art…un," deidara said then looked at the girl, "Nos who are you un?"

Lady Angel Konan
Anastasia

Old 07-21-2010, 03:52 AM

(ok so i need to figuer out who is sharing the same name as some one else -_-; poot*edit* kwaii im going to have to ask you to change your name cuz ouca called Rin first im sorry :()

"why thank you" she said in a superior voice. she turn to deidara "I know a few different types of art.... but i dont know if you would be interested" she said in a slightly suductive voice toying with Deidara

Last edited by Lady Angel Konan; 07-21-2010 at 04:00 AM..

kawii-anime-ninja
Yo

Old 07-21-2010, 04:22 AM

((Yeah. ^^' I didn't relize that until I looked at the characters again. I'll be Misaki then.))

With one eyebrow up she asks "Is there...something going on between you to?...OH NEVERMIND!!! I don't need to know! Anyhoo, I'm Misaki. NIce to meet you" Holds out hand to bomb girl.

Last edited by kawii-anime-ninja; 07-21-2010 at 04:26 AM..

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 07-21-2010, 04:26 AM

"Ren! Get back here!!!!" Miyuki called out as she chased after her companion, the tan dog barked at her before darting through a group of people. She had claws and was running around on all fours as she tried to chase down Ren who seemed to be enjoying having her run around after him. When she saw the group comming up in front of her, it caused her to slid to a stop before she went barreling into them. She looked around at all thier faces, smiling slightly at them before she looked around thier legs for the puppy that was exscaping his bath time.

kawii-anime-ninja
Yo

Old 07-21-2010, 04:28 AM

"WOW!! A lot of things happen around here!!" Misaki said with a giant laugh to follow. Then she looks at the puppy next to her and sqeeks "PUPPY!!" and goes to the ground and starts to pet it and play. "Sooooooooooo cute!!!"

Last edited by kawii-anime-ninja; 07-21-2010 at 04:31 AM..

Lady Angel Konan
Anastasia

Old 07-21-2010, 04:31 AM

Konan glared at both the girls as she straighten her uniform "I am the leader of the Amegakure and the Akatsuki... do either of you belong in this area" she said in a much superior tone ( kawii you did post you were part of the akatsuki so idk and ameika i dont know if you friend or foe either?)

kawii-anime-ninja
Yo

Old 07-21-2010, 04:34 AM

((No I didn't. I said I was a "one man show" as in I don't go to any)

Jumps up and says "Nope. Just passing along when one of your spikes almost stabbed me in the face. But I dodge it so we're cool."

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 07-21-2010, 04:37 AM

((lol I am neither lol MWAHAHAHAHA *mess up the story Line and laughs evilly*))

"Um...Ren...i don't think they are happy with us....." Miyuki said in a low voice before yapping in agreement came from behind Konan's legs. The Inuzuka ex-clan memeber, glazed at the spot until she moved quickly forward, pulling the puppy out by the scruff of his neck, quickly going back to her place that she had stopped at, being careful not to piss anyone in front of her off as she started to slowly back up. Ren turnned a bright red color as he continued to yap viciously at the group, Miyuki clampped her hand over his muzzle as she tried to avoid attention from the group.

kawii-anime-ninja
Yo

Old 07-21-2010, 04:39 AM

"No. I don't think so." she whispers back over. Then she throws her face in front of the puppies and says "Shhhhhhhh" with her finger in front of her mouth and the puppy gets quiet.

Lady Angel Konan
Anastasia

Old 07-21-2010, 04:42 AM

Her glare persisted "you two should know better than to roam this area... Do you not know anything about the Akatsuki" she growled (the akatsuki are a band of the highest ranked ninjas and they are all criminals also terrorists)

kawii-anime-ninja
Yo

Old 07-21-2010, 04:44 AM

"Oh yeah I have. You guys sound like a fun little bunch." Misaki replys with a smile showing no fear. "But, I will admit I had no idea you guys were here. I mean when I wonder I WONDER." laughs a little.

Lady Angel Konan
Anastasia

Old 07-21-2010, 04:48 AM

Konan`s expression didnt change as she was becoming irritated with the children