Lilith W
bookworm

Old 02-06-2011, 04:10 PM

This is a RP between Lilith W and Rei Ann.

Character List
Rei Ann- Raven, Starfire, Cyborg, Elizabeth, Jinx
Lilith W- Robin (Nightwing), Beast Boy, Flash, Data, Batman, Kid Flash, Miss Martian

Data Profile
[IMGleft]http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o268/YukinaW/girlanime.jpg[/IMGleft]
Powers: photographic memory, advanced speed, can "read" electronics
Strenghts: extremely intelligent, cunning
Weaknesses: Unknown
Weapons: guns, devices she has made
Bio: She will take over the world. She was raised within a tech poor family and resented it. She broke out at a young age becoming a criminal to survive. Living years alone she has finally decided that it may be easier to take over the world with a helper. Sher is currently looking for the perfect one.

[IMGright]http://i587.photobucket.com/albums/ss313/DPfan1/Teen%20Titans/2-1.jpg[/IMGright]
Five years have past since the teen titans were together in their tower. Raven was the only one left in the tower protecting the town. The others have all moved on. Robin has even moved on to his name of Nightwing. Starfire and Nightwing are getting ready for their wedding.

Last edited by Lilith W; 03-30-2011 at 01:53 AM..

Rei Ann
Is hungry feed me with rps?

Old 02-06-2011, 05:21 PM

Raven made her way down one of many hallways in the Titan Tower. She walked threw the sliding doors and into the very empty main room over the tower. At one point in time, this room use to be a very noisy place. Cybrog, and Beastboy would have been on the couch playing video games. Starfire would either be floating around cheering them on or making some of her world's weird food in the kitchen and Robin would be sitting at the table or computer going over recent leads, or looking for new threats.

Yet now a days the tower was a cold and lonely place. Raven happened to be the only one still there. The loneliness has been ripping her apart of the last few years. Raven made her way over to the window, and took her normal pose before she started chanting. " Azarath Metrion Zinthos" She chanted over and over.

" MOMMY!? DADDY!?!" came the girl from a little girl. This little girl, who could be no more than five, who had chocolate brown hair and eyes, ran across a house searching for her parents. " Mommy, Daddy!?! Where are you!?!" She cried out. She heard a loud noise and the voice of one of her parents and went rushing towards that noise.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 02-06-2011, 06:31 PM

Data looked down at the man and woman. She knew the child was somewhere and these people would not tell her. There were no computers or electronics she could use to find her so she was reduced to using these people. When they wouldn't talk she had shot the man in the knee hoping to draw out some kind of response.

Past the noise of his whimpering and the woman's cries she heard small footsteps coming towards them. It was the child. She finally had her apprentice. She no longer needed these people and if they lived they would be a tie to the girl that she could not have. She raised the gun again. "Thanks for raising such a brilliant young girl. She will help me so much." Seeing the fear in their eyes she shot as the door opened.

Rei Ann

Old 02-06-2011, 06:47 PM

[[ For my colors, Raven Starfire Cyborg and you already got Lizzie]]

Elizabeth opened the door to the room where here parents were, right after to loud boom noises. She heard her mother scream, and rushed into the room. " Mommy, Daddy!?" She asked. She rushed over to her parents, who laid on the ground bleeding.

" Mommy, Daddy, why are you on the floor, are you hurt?" She asked. She shook at her mother, when she didn't answer. She then shook at her father," Mommy, Daddy please move" She said starting to cry. She looked at the women with the strange metal thing" Did you hurt my Mommy, and My Daddy?" She asked.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 02-06-2011, 07:10 PM

Data looked at the girl with some slight regret but it would not change her plans in the least. This child was staring death in the face and did not know it but she would learn. She grabbed the child and jerked her around till she was looking at her parents again. "Yes, child I hurt them. I killed them and they will never come back. They are gone from this world and will no longer help you. I will be your only friend now. I will be your parent, your teacher, your everything."

She spun the child once again then gave her a push towards the door. "Pack we leave in ten minutes for your new life. We will make this world a better place and we shall be the rulers. You hate me now but when you are a ruler you will love me."

Rei Ann

Old 02-06-2011, 07:21 PM

Elizabeth stood there shocked," Never come back?" She repeated. She was shocked and hadn't moved from the spot, the women has pushed her into. She shook her head no. " NO! I'm not leaving. I'm not going with you. " She screamed. She was still crying, and the women tried to tell her she had no other choice. Yet she didn't care, she ran past the women back to her dead parents.

" I'm not going with you, you hurt my parents." She said, glaring at the women. Elizabeth, felt so many emotions running through her and it was overwhelming, and before anything else could change, her eyes started glowing, and power seemed to burst from within her. All around, things seemed to break yet around the girl and her parents seemed to be a force fields of sorts. " I will never go with you" She screamed loudly before a big blast shook the area.

" Azarath Metrion Zinthos" Raven chanted, before suddenly she felt werid, and something she had been holding back for years snapped. Suddenly Raven crashed to the ground and collapsed.

[[ BRB in an hour]]

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 02-06-2011, 07:57 PM

Data noticed the change and the powers coming out a split second before it seemed like the world blew up. She managed to throw herself back to negate the worst effect of the explosion of power. When she landed she hit hard and managed to roll behind something trying to find a safe place. She knew she was not fast enough as something hit her in the head. The world blacked out.

She started coming to and forced her way up. She crawled out from under debris. She walked over to the child. She noticed the area around her was completely clean. This child was so much more then she had thought. She could move things and it appeared that she could put up force fields. Data really had picked the right child. It looked like the child had used up all her energy as the force field was gone and the girl was unconscience.

This was her chance. She grabbed the child then looked around. The house was destroyed so the child would have to get all new stuff and would have nothing but the clothes on her back from this life. Data ran outside to her car. She opened the back door and gently placed the child within. She quickly got in the front seat and drove off. She needed to get away quickly. People would be here soon.

After the power surge in the mountains the JLA came to the decision that it seemed to be Raven's powers. The best people to deal with her would be her old team. They concluded that someone should go and talk to Nightwing, Cyborg, Beast Boy, and Starfire. The plan was to have Batman go and talk to Nightwing and Starfire but was tied up with the Joker. So Flash was choosen as the next best.

Flash took off deciding to go buy the wedding planners first. He skidded to a halt in front of their hideout. Walking inside he found Starfire. "Hey Star. Sorry to bother you at such a happy time but I need to talk to the old team. Where's your man?

((ok, see ya))

Rei Ann

Old 02-06-2011, 09:08 PM

" Mommy" Elizabeth said, before the power was too much and darkness claimed her. She fell to the ground with a dull thud.

Kory Anders also known as Starfire was surprised to see Flash showing up at her hideout with Nightwing. She and Nightwing, had been planning there wedding, which of course Star was so happy about, while they two of them still fought crime together, they were finally settling down. " Hello Friend Flash, what can I do for you?" She asked.

She nodded to his question," Oh yes, one second. Nightwing, we have a guest, friend Flash is here" She called out.

[[ I hope you don't mind that I'm mention there real names, it seems rather odd to not mention and they be at least 20 or older]]

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 02-06-2011, 09:49 PM

((that's fine)) ((I actually have to go now. I should be back in a few hours. Sorry))

Data drove for a couple hours. She was careful to not speed. It wouldn't do any good to have to run from the cops too. While this new development was a great gift it had ruined her plans. It would have taken days for anyone to figure out anything was wrong had everything gone right. Now, she was sure the Justice League already knew and were sending someone out to check.

"Well data can change and so can I," she said softly to herself. She finally pulled into her hideout. She grabbed the girl and took her to her new bedroom. She laid her down on the bed then turned to make sure the room was in order. A few toys were laid out, books were neatly put away on shelves, and most importantly the lock was in place. Data tucked her in then left the room locking the door behind her. She went to her office and turned on the montors to watch for the girl to wake up. She had a lot to think about.

Nightwing walked into the room smiling at his soon to be bride. "Yes dear?" He turned to see Flash standing in front of the door. He knew this wouldn't be good. "Flash why are you here?" He met Flash's eyes and would not look away.

Wally West smiled at the alien girl and wished he didn't have to do this but it was better for them to go then for the League to take care of it. Raven might have lost it and they would be the only ones to reach her. He watched Nightwing walk in and chuckled at his response. Flash loved talking to Nightwing. He was so much like Batman but so different too. They were both so direct and calculating but Nightwing was just a notch quicker.

"I have bad news and a job the League would like you to take." He held up his hand before they could respond. "Just listen. I know this will cause you problems but we need you," he paused and looked down before continuing, "and your friend needs you." He looked back up to see their shock. "About an hour ago J'onn felt a blast of power in a mountainis area. The power felt like Raven's. We have not been able to contact her since then. We felt that her old team should be the ones to look into it. We ask that you go to the tower to try and find Raven. If she is there take her and go to the mountain to find out what happened. If she isn't at the tower go to the mountain ready to face her. Will you accept?"

Nightwing paled slightly thinking "this can't have happened again right?" He turns to look at Star then back at Flash. "We can do this. The wedding can wait right Star? Don't worry about contacting the rest of the team. Everyone still has their coms. I'll get them."

Last edited by Lilith W; 02-06-2011 at 09:53 PM..

Rei Ann

Old 02-06-2011, 10:47 PM

[[ That's alright, see you later.]]

Starfire turned to look at Nightwing, as he came to join them. She looked back at Flash, wondering what he needed to speak to them about. They never really had someone from the League come see them unless it was really important. When he spoke of bad new both Starfire and Nightwing, had tried to say something but Flash cut them off.

Starfire was a bit worried wondering what exactly it was, especially since it might cause them problems. When she heard a friend needed them, she had to wonder which one it was. If it was something from her old Titan team, or the other Titans they had recruited to fight the brotherhood. Starfire couldn't hid the shock, that seemed to be written on her face.

A sense of dread rose in Starfire as Flash told them what had happened. Could there once close friend, Raven really have lost it, like the league thought. She of course had no problem going after her friend to see what had happened.

" Of course, yes they Wedding can wait, especially since friend Raven might be in trouble" Starfire said.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 02-07-2011, 04:35 AM

((ugh, sorry my few hours grew a lot. Fell asleep watching the super bowl))

"Good. If something goes wrong you can call us in but know that if it is Raven and she can not be reasoned with easily some of the others might decided that for the best she is taken down harsly. We would never try to hurt her but something may happen and it would be best for friends to try reasoning with her."

Flash turns to leave. Over his shoulder he tells them "good luck. I like Raven and you guys. Don't get hurt. Wouldn't want to miss your own wedding." Flash goes outside and takes off in a blur.

Nightwing goes to make the call to the rest of the old team. "I'll be back in a sec Star. I'll go call Cyborg and BB. You should go wrap up things with the wedding till we get back and get ready to go." He turned and walked to his room. He unlocked the door and flipped on the lights. His computer screens descended from the ceiling and he typed in the code to get connected to the old team. Cyborg answered first quickly followed by Beast Boy.

Before they could say anything he quickly started talking. "Flash just dropped by. It appears that a power blast happened in the mountains to the northwest. It looks like Raven's powers. No one has been able to reach her. They fear that she may have broken down. They asked if we would go to the tower to try to find her and then head out to the mountain and take care of the problem. Can you guys meet us at the tower?"

Beast Boy was happy to hear from Nightwing. He missed the team. He lost his smile when he heard what was going on. "I'll be there. Wild mooses couldn't keep me away. I'll go tell the rest of my team I have to leave and head out now." Beast Boy clicked off before getting a response.

He ran down to his new team. He found Argent first. "Tell the others I had to leave. The League is sending us to check on Raven. They think something happened with her. I'll be back when I can." Before waiting for her to respond he runs outside changing into a spine-tailed swift (fastest bird).

Rei Ann

Old 02-07-2011, 04:51 AM

[[ It's alright, I figured it was the super bowl, the halftime show was horrid]]
Starfire nodded at Flash and bidded him farewell when he left. She understood, and really hoped that it wasn't Raven behind all this. She could be very deadly when she wanted to. She looked back to Nightwing, worry clearly etched on her face. " Of course, I will." Starfire said to go do just that. She placed a few calls and it was a mere ten minutes later, that she had every settled.

Cyborg was working with his team of Titans, that he ended up taking leadership over after his original team seemed to fall apart. So he was rather surprised when his old com went off. He grabbed it and flipped it open. Yet before he could speak, Robin, now Nightwing went into explaining why he was calling. Yet Cyborg was already to go help out, especially since it had to deal with Raven. She was the only titan from the team, that he was still close with and talked to.

She was always like a little sister to him, so of course he would be there. " Of course, I'll met you there. Cyborg out" He said, before closing his com. He then left to find Bumblebee, he explained to her what was going on before leaving her in charge. He got in his car, and drove as fast as he could to the tower.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 02-07-2011, 05:09 AM

((I kind of liked all the glowey people.))

Nightwing sighed. He had been slightly worried that one of the others would not be willing or able to go. But now he knew that had been stupid. While they had grown apart they had once all been very close. They had all been friends, and then almost like family. Cyborg was like a brother to them all and Beast Boy had once had feelings for Raven. Nightwing had always thought that when he became involved with Starfire Beast Boy and Raven would have eventually gotten together but they never had.

He turned off his computer and thought about Raven. There had to be some other explanation. If she had gotten so bad that she would do something like that she would have talk to them. He grabbed his things before going back downstairs.

"Star, you ready?" He found Starfire waiting for him downstairs.

Rei Ann

Old 02-07-2011, 05:18 AM

" Of course. Let's go, I am really worried about friend Raven" She said. It was with that, they both left. Starfire flew, and Robin drove his bike. It wasn't long before the meet up with the rest of the group. The whole time Star was worried, she hated that Raven refused to move from the tower, it seemed like her old best friend shut her self all up in her own little world, and refused to any other way. So she figured Raven had finally loss it.

Cyborg stood with Beastboy, they were chatting a bit, and had caught up. Yet Cyborg was glad to see the other two show up it meant that they could get down to the bottom of everything. " You guys ready?" He asked.

[[ Well the sound was horrible, the band couldn't sing]]

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 02-07-2011, 05:39 AM

((It did sound kind of weird at times.))

Nightwing shut down his bike and turned to his old team. "Ok, the plan is to find Raven. Hopefully she will be here. I don't want anyone trying to take her on alone though. As soon as you find her contact the rest of us. We don't know what is going on here. Everyone split up and look for her. Beast Boy you take the training grounds and search outside. Cyborg check the garage and indoor training rooms. Starfire look through the bedrooms. I'll check the main rooms and the kitchen. If you clear your zone radio in."

He walked over to the door and entered his override password. The door came open and he waved the others in.

Beast Boy nodded at Nightwings's orders. It was just like old times. As the others went inside he jumped into the air and changed into a bird. He flew all over outside and saw nothing. Landing he became a dog but he still didn't smell anything. He changed back to his normal form and contacted Nightwing. "Nothing out here. I'll go inside and meet up with Cyborg." He jogged inside to find Cyborg.

Rei Ann

Old 02-07-2011, 05:49 AM

Starfire nodded and went off to the area she was assigned," She not in any of the bedrooms" She sent through her com.

Cyborg went to his area, he hadn't found her in the garage but was still looking through the training rooms." Not in the garage" He sent.

No the Titan in question, was currently still out cold on the floor of the main room in front of the big window.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 02-07-2011, 05:59 AM

Nightwing walked towards the main room. Every step brought a memory. Most of them good though a few bad. He walked into the room and his eye was drawn to the big window. After a second he realized there was something crumbled on the floor in front of it. Something that looked an awful lot like Raven's cape. He ran forward kneeling down to pull her into his arms. She was alive but unconscience.

He found his com link. "I've found her. We're at the big window in the main room. She is breathing but unconscience." He ended the transmition and moved Raven in his arms. "Rae, wake up. We're all here for you. Just wake up."

Beast Boy heard the news and went running up the stairs changing into a cheeta to go faster. He reached the room and ran over to a kneeling Nightwing. He was holding Raven. Beast Boy froze not knowing what to do.

Rei Ann

Old 02-07-2011, 06:05 AM

Raven was having a rather nice dream. It consisted of her, with the loving family she once thought for a moment she'd have. Her little girl was running around playing happily and she was in the arms of Robin, or Dick as his true name was.
Yet she could hear someone calling her. " Robin..?" Raven groaned out. She sat up slightly holding her head, she then realized it was Nightwing. " Oh, sorry, Nightwing I meant, wait what are you doing here?" She asked. It was seconds after she spoke that all of the other Titans rushed in. " Everyone is here?" She said. She turned back to Nightwing, seriousness in her eyes," What happened?" She asked.

Once Cyborg had heard that he quickly made his way to the main room. Both him and Starfire ran in the room at the same time.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 02-07-2011, 06:11 AM

"Flash sent us. There was an explosion of powers, that acted identical to yours, in the mountains. They thought it might have been you. But your here so it wasn't you. Right? But if it wasn't what happened to you?" Nightwing gently helped her stand then got back to his own feet.

Rei Ann

Old 02-07-2011, 06:16 AM

Raven listened to Nightwing speak, his words slowly sinking in. It all made sense, her sudden collapse, the reason, she felt so much stronger, and why the she couldn't feel the spell that protected her child anymore. Raven's eyes went wide, with out speaking she rushed over to the computer. She contacted the League and had them sent her all the information they had from the blast.

Once Raven saw that, she knew what had happened. " Oh god, now" She muttered. She turned back to the Titans," I have to go. " She said, she was about to leave when she felt someone grab her arm.

Starfire watched Raven with concerned. Raven seemed to be freaking out and moving from once place to another rather quickly. The other titans, didn't seemed to know what to do. Yet when Raven went to leave, Star knew she couldn't. Not till they had answers, and they were there to help her." Friend Raven, please tell us what is wrong" She said.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 02-07-2011, 06:24 AM

Nightwing watched Raven run around and slip farther into panic. When she started to leave he grabbed her arm. Starfire beat him to the question though. He waited for Raven to speak again before dropping his hand.

((sorry, got to go to bed. Have to get up early for a dentist appointment. Bad enough to have someone poke my teeth. Even worse when it happens before I'm usually up. lol))

Rei Ann

Old 02-07-2011, 06:32 AM

[[ It's alright, I should sleep too, got class at the campus.]]

Raven looked at her friends, she couldn't tell them. Especially considering the damage it would cause it, Nightwing used his brain. Yet she knew she had no choice. She glanced at Nightwing, and then at Starfire. " I'm sorry" She said softly, yet while it was directed at the two of them, none of them to seemed to gather. She took another deep breath, before speaking the words, that would bring so much pain, and heart ache back into her life, and maybe spill over into her friends life. She never had gotten over him, and now this would be the true test of her strength. " I have a daugther" She said softly.

Starfire stared at Raven in shock and couldn't stop the little gasp that she made. She knew Beastboy and Cyborg where just as shocked from the noises they both made. Yet she knew there was more to it then that, and she hoped Nightwing would have Raven explain more.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 02-07-2011, 03:10 PM

Nightwing refused to let any emotion to slip out at the news. He glanced at Star out of the corner of his eye before asking "How old is she?" He watched her strugle with the information again. Dick realized that this could change everything.

Beast Boy couldn't believe it. Raven, their Raven, had a kid. And what did that have to do with what was going on?

Rei Ann

Old 02-07-2011, 05:09 PM

Raven eye's met Nightwing's eyes. She didn't want to say, she knew he would be able to do the math. " Five years" She said softly. She looked over at Starfire who of course seemed clueless. " Now, I have to go. " Raven said.

Cyborg, knew there was more too it than that. Something that Raven wasn't saying and something that had her freaked out.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 02-07-2011, 08:52 PM

Raven spoke the time and Dick knew. He flashed back to that night then remembered how soon after she had left for several months. It all clicked in his head. "Raven wait. If you run off like that you will not be able to help her. And you know we will folow you. This isn't just about you." He waved his hand around at the others. "We're all friends. We're closer a closer family then our actual family. We are coming with you. And we need to talk. Beast Boy, Cyborg would you mind leaving us for a moment? Please get in contact with the League and tell them we found Robin and that it wasn't her. Tell them we will take care of the problem. Star you need to stay here."

Nightwing crossed his arms and stared at the other males of the team till they nodded and left. He turned to Raven and Starfire. "Star there's something you need to know. Before we started dating, back when we lived here and before Raven left our team for awhile, Raven and I were dating. It got pretty serious." He paused not knowing how to continue. He finally just left it at that. "Raven, is she mine?"

Beast Boy knew something was going on. But when Nightwing asked him and Cyborg to leave he knew it was serious. The entire group knew that he and Cyborg would be able to listen in if they wanted to and he thought for a second about listening in but changed his mind. If they wanted to tell him what was going on they would. He watched as Cyborg contacted the League.