Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 02-12-2011, 05:16 AM

Welcome to the school for gifted students. The Crimson Academy isn't for just anyone - it is for those who have been chosen. The moment you walk through the doors you are one of us. Rules may be strict, but you'll find the company . . . agreeable. Throughout your stay you will be both happy . . . and frightened. Please . . . don't touch the roses.

While you may know that the school is full of mutants, I encourage everyone to act as though they are civilians. This academy isn't only for the extraordinarily gifted, but the intellectual as well. There are many humans here that come for the sake of educational betterment - don't ruin that for them by forcing them into the world of the unnatural.

The Elite - A Prelude (inspired by this very thread)

Important Figures

Xavier
The Headmaster of the Academy

Hank McCloud
Professor of the Sciences and Math

Kahcra; Pic 2
Advanced Fighting Arts Instructor

Remy
Student

- The Elite -

Dante
The Unnatural

Jill
Weapons Affiliation

Tyrod
Gravitational Force

Kyreian
Deathling

Kaden
Alchemist

Jinesis
Plant Manipulation

Zeelith
Shapeshifter

Classmates

Males

SPOILERX

Quote:
My Puppeteer: Marsyas
I want to be called: Jaidon Chance aka "Lucian"
I Am This Old: 22
Did you look at me?: Male
Classification: ???
Ability: Empathetic Mimicry (Copy/Absorb Abilities)
What do I see when I look in the mirror: Lucian
What happened in my life: None of your business. . .
I think of myself as: Quiet, Discreet, Dangerous, Mysterious. Mostly keeps to himself because of his. . . hobby.
I can’t stand: People who are arrogant and feel that they above another. Mutants who use their gifts to harm others. Killing unnecessarily and falling in love.
My favorite things in the world: Being left alone in solitude. I'm not too sure about anything else. . .
Posting Color: Sienna
Quote:
My Puppeteer: Esmme
I want to be called: Eric McCloud
I Am This Old: 18
Class: First year student
Ability: Empathic
What do I see when I look in the mirror: Eric McCloud
What happened in my life: After experiencing a sickening accident, McCloud witnessed the murder of his parents and younger sister. Since his uncle works for the Crimson Academy, Eric has found himself quite at home within it's sturdy old walls.
I think of myself as: Rather distant; seen as cold. Quiet and contemplative - I always dwell in the past.
I can’t stand: People who point out my quiet attitudes.
My favorite things in the world: . . .
Posting Color: Gray

Period 1:
History
Period 2:
Math
Period 3:
English
Period 4:
Band
Lunch
Period 5:
Ecology
Period 6:
PE

After school sports:
Tuesday: Swim
Thursday: Swim

I want to be called: Kurt Wagner
I Am This Old: 19
Classification: Senior Student
Ability: Teleportation and Acrobatics
What do I see when I look in the mirror: Kurt has (unlike Nightcrawler) five fingers and toes. By all means - he's a normal person (save the fangs, tail and ears). Always wearing a deep hood and gloves, showing no skin what-so-ever, Kurt tends to keep to himself.
What happened in my life: Abandoned by his family around the age of six, Kurt grew up in an abandoned church building. The Catholic Church offered shelter and a home - and also suspicion coupled with rumor. It quickly became known that a "demon" inhabited the worn-down building. Kurt wasn't pleased with the idea, but swiftly learned that the only way to avoid trouble was to keep where he was. It was around the age of 15 when Xavier sought him out in Germany. Kurt was more than ready to take a step away from his previous life of lonliness. Kurt was sought from his hometown in Germany by the headmaster himself. While brought to the school to learn educationally, the youth seemed to blossom.
I think of myself as: A kind and caring individual - once you can get past his outer appearance.
I can’t stand: Bright lights and loud people.
My favorite things in the world: Training, learning, and meeting new people.
Posting Color: Navy

Period 1:
Art
Period 2:
English
Period 3:
Math [Pre-Calc]
Period 4:
Advanced Training Class
Lunch
Period 5:
ecology
Period 6:
PE

After school sports:
He has none. He spends his free time studying and training.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsyas
I want to be called: Jinesis Young
I Am This Old: 17
Classification: Junior
Abilities: Plant Manipulation
What do I see when I look in the mirror: Jin has black hair and green eyes. He tends to wear a white bandana folded and tied in the front.
What happened in my life: Florida born and raised, Jinesis was heralded as a star athlete at his school. Even so, he had a hard time fitting in as he often skipped class and practices for his own personal reasons, which also led to him being labeled a delinquent.
I think of myself as: Calculating, reserved but rather polite. Can be lively and fun to hang with but prefers to be alone.
I can’t stand: Clumsy people, ignorant acts, and arrogance.
My favorite things in the world: Flowers, sunshine, and the beach.
Posting Color: Dark Red

Period 1:
Art
Period 2:
Science
Period 3:
English
Period 4:
History
Period 5:
Italian
Period 6:
PE

After School Sports:
Monday: Soccer
Tuesday: Track
Wednesday: Football
Thursday: Track
Friday: Football
Quote:
Originally Posted by kionaredhawk
My Puppeteer: kionaredhawk
I want to be called: Sarn (Sar-in) Meltye
Classification: also a 1st year Senior
Ability: Silverclaiming
What do I see when I look in the mirror: Sarn
What happened in my life: Sarn's parents sent him away when he was about 6 years old because they were in danger. Silverclaiming wasn't all that common and many sought it's power. They had been found while in hidding and so sent their son away and said he died. That way no one in his home country, Slovakia, would know he was what he was.
Since then, he'd jump from orphange to orphange until he was found in Germany a little after Kurt was, by the headmaster as well; having no idea if his parents are alive or dead. At first, he was a little weirded out by Kurt but since he himself was an oddity, he got over it and actually kinda liked the fella.
I think of myself as: Well....he's kind, yes, mostly. He tends to be a right jackass when he's in a bad mood. And never, ever cross him. If only looks could kill...
I can’t stand: bullies, discrimination, particularly based on looks, and color O.O
My favorite things in the world: White, black, gray, having friends.
Posting Color: Slate Gray

Sarn's:

Period 1:
History
Period 2:
English
Period 3:
Math
Period 4:
Advanced Training Class
Lunch
Period 5:
Language [German]
Period 6:
Art

After school sports:
Monday: Track,
Tuesday: Tennis
Wednesday: Cross Country
Friday: Cross Country

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seer Of the Future
My Puppeteer: Seer Of the Future
I want to be called: Kaden Cross
Did you look at me?: male
Classification: Senior
Ability: Flame Manipulation
What do I see when I look in the mirror: Kaden
What happened in my life: He was an orphan his whole life and devoted himself to studies and getting a better life. He's not very big on being social but when he meets and makes friends he shows his true colors.
I think of myself as: quiet, mysterious, and thoughtful, can be random and funny at some points
I can’t stand: talk - a - tive people who won't listen to what you have to say
My favorite things in the world: instramental music (he plays the flute) and then smell of new books
Posting Color: Orange
Quote:
I want to be called: Quiese (keese) Nightshade
Ability: Spectral Mastery (Spiritual and Shadow manipulation)
What do I see when I look in the mirror: Quiese
What happened in my life: I'm an orphan so I afford school through scholarships and federal aid. My parents died while I when I was 12 and I don't care to talk about how it happened. I study diligently and pick most things up fairly quickly leading many to call me a genius but I claim no such title. I gained my powers one day after having a dream involving my parents in the world beyond. I happened to lose my physical eyesight that night but I can see perfectly fine. I have a spiritual awareness that allows me to make out my surroundings. When I was a freshman, I came to this school of my own free will so I'm not sure Xavier knows about my powers. I don't use them on school grounds, ever, so I train myself in an abandoned warehouse not far from here. I don't take any of the mutant classes, so almost nobody knows of my secret (only Remy and Emma).
I think of myself as: Quiet yet friendly. Loyal and fierce. The kind of guy you want on your side when things get sticky. . .
I can’t stand: Bullies, disrespectful attitudes, and snow.
My favorite things in the world: Clear sunny days, a good book, being around those I consider friends.
Posting Color: Dark Slate Grey

Females

SPOILERX

Quote:
I want to be called: Emma Frost
Did you look at me?: Female
Classification: 1st Year Senior
Ability: Telepathic and wields diamond form.
What do I see when I look in the mirror: Emma
What happened in my life: Not much is known about Emma's past. It is no coincidence that her last name is that of the richest man on the face of the earth. . . .
I think of myself as: A bit docile and kind, but tends to wear a brash and prideful mask.
I can’t stand: Being beaten or pointed out as a loser.
My favorite things in the world: The Winter season and practicing.
Posting Color: Sky Blue

Period 1:
Math
Period 2:
Science
Period 3:
English
Period 4:
Advanced Training Class
Lunch
Period 5:
Italian
Period 6:
PE

After school sports:
Wednesday: Cross Country
Quote:
Originally Posted by kionaredhawk
My Puppeteer: kionaredhawk
I want to be called: Kainmin (Cane-Min) Sloman
I Am This Old: 14
Did you look at me?: female
Classification: First year at the school, periord :)
Ability: Shapshifter...
What do I see when I look in the mirror: Kain Normal
Starting to change
Tattoo on her back
Other form
What happened in my life: My story is mine to tell and I do not have to repeat myself here. Just know that I hate people because of it.
I think of myself as: Cruel and cold-hearted. I have no love for being around other people. I may look kind and gentle but that's by no fault of my own.
I can’t stand: Scales, idiots, the light, people
My favorite things in the world: What makes you think I have any?
Posting Color: Bolden Black

Kain's:

Period 1:
Math
Period 2:
Science
Period 3:
English
Period 4:
Band
Lunch
Period 5:
Languages [Runes O.O]
Period 6:
PE

After school sports:
Why would I play sports? I hate being around others.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seer Of the Future
My Puppeteer: Seer Of the Future
I want to be called: Zeelith Black
Did you look at me?: female
Ability: Shapeshifting
What do I see when I look in the mirror: Zeelith is actually all white, since she takes on so many changes that it makes her real form colorless, except for the light purple tint to her eyes.
What happened in my life: Zeelith doesn't remember much from being picked up off the street by one of the people of the school, she started fresh here, and has found her dangerous hand can't turn back to normal, no matter how hard she tries.
I think of myself as: Silent and mysterious, unless close then more punk and upbeat
I can’t stand: people who stare, its not cool
My favorite things in the world: The night and rain
Posting Color: Dark Orchid

1st-
art
2nd-
algebra 2
3rd-
pre-calculas
4th-
advanced training class
5th-
ecology
6th-
anatomy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsumei Bara.
My Puppeteer: Zetsumei Bara.
I want to be called: Ai.
I Am This Old: 16.
Did you look at me?: Female.
Classification: Junior.
Ability: Psychic, Can Enter Dreams, Teleportation. [Hasn't Figured Out Them Yet. She Thinks She's Human.]
What do I see when I look in the mirror: Ai
What happened in my life: Ai grew up in a regular home. Two parents, a brother, a baby sister. They were a loving family. She left to go to Crimson to get a good education. Her dog, Mr. Takagi, follows her around everywhere. He is larger than her, for she is short, and very small for her age.
I think of myself as: Smart, cute, happy, up-beat.
I can’t stand: Half-wits.
My favorite things in the world: Strawberries, pie, cake, anything sweet.
Posting Color: Soft Pink.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith W
My Puppeteer: Lilith W
I want to be called: Isabelle Rayl (everyone calls her Izzy)
Classification: First Year Student
Ability: manipulation of water
What do I see when I look in the mirror: Izzy Rayl
What happened in my life: Izzy had a good home life. She loved her family and she was happy. She grew up in a farming town with a farmer father and a grade school teacher. In high school she excelled. At 16 she got a job and as been saving money up. At 18 she was recruited to this school.
I think of myself as: calm, shy, happy, and very loyal
I can’t stand: intolerance, cruelty to animals or books, loud parties (most of the time)
My favorite things in the world: books, cheesecake, dogs, swimming
Posting Color: Blue

Period 1:
Art
Period 2:
PE
Period 3:
English
Period 4:
French
Lunch
Period 5:
History
Period 6:
Photo

After school sports:
Monday: Swim
Tuesday: Swim
Wednesday: nothing
Thursday: Swim
Friday: Swim

My Puppeteer: TheNewCSLewis
I want to be called: Catherine "Copy Cat" Collins
Classification: Senior
Ability: With a touch she can read other peoples powers and copy them (kind of like rouge but not deadly), though she has a limit to how many she can take in and they never turn out like quite like they were originally. What she currently has: creates and controls fire, healing abilities (herself and others) and animal morphing (she mainly just turns into a cat). When she learns a new one, she has to forget another one.
What do I see when I look in the mirror: as a cat:
What happened in my life: Most of her life she only came in contact with normal people so she had no powers. Then one day when she was about thirteen she met a man whom she shook hands with and she fainted. When she woke up flames burst from her hands and the man had to use his power to control the flames which nearly burnt down her house. A few years later she met a woman who could change into anything imaginable. The woman found out about her power and tried to take her away from her family and as Catherine stuggled she grabbed onto the woman's wrist and tried to use her power but instead copied the woman's power. From that moment on she referred to herself as "Copy Cat" or "Cat" for short and she packed her bags and set off to find others like her. She ended up finding the academy and she quickly enrolled so she could learn how to not only learn her natural power but the powers she now could control.
I think of myself as: Kind, compassionate, a bit stubborn at times, loyal, adventurous, eager to learn new things, very self-conscious but extremely out-going and intelligent
I can’t stand: rude behavior, people who point out when someone does something wrong, ignorance, violence and loud noises
My favorite things in the world: Reading, developing her powers, running, spending time outside and hanging with friends
Posting Color: Lime

Period 1:
Math
Period 2:
Science
Period 3:
English
Period 4:
Advanced Training Class
Period 5:
History
Period 6:
PE
After school sports:
Monday:
Soccer
Tuesday: Track
Wednesday:Cross Country

The Template

- A quick note: You will not start out with powers. Let me know what you want for your student/teacher to have, and I will discuss it with you. So no powers at first!

- PM me with Profiles!

Code:
My Puppeteer: (Username) 
I want to be called: (Character Name)
I Am This Old: (Age)
Did you look at me?: (Gender) 
Classification: (Freshman, Senior, etc. There can be "fourth year Seniors" - the school seems to hold a large expanse of ages.)
Ability: (Power)
What do I see when I look in the mirror: (picture or really good description of human)
What happened in my life: (Biography; doesn’t have to be extremely complicated) 
I think of myself as: (Personality) 
I can’t stand: (Dislikes) 
My favorite things in the world: (Likes)
Posting Color:
Schedules and Classes

- Choose your class times and PM me the results.

Normal Day Classes

Quote:
Period 1:
Art, Science, English, Math, History
Period 2:
Science, English, Math, PE, Photo
Period 3:
English, Math, Science, History, PE, Art, Band
Period 4:
English, Math, Science, History, PE, Art, Language [any], Photo, Band
Lunch
Period 5:
English, Math, Science, History, Video, Languages [any], PE, Band
Period 6:
English, Math, Science, History, Photo, Art, PE, Band

After school sports: (Please only choose one per day - make at least two or three days match up.)
Monday: Football, Soccer, Swim, Track, Basketball
Tuesday: Track, Cross Country, Basketballs, Tennis, Baseball, Swim, Volleyball
Wednesday: Football, Tennis, Baseball, Track, Cross Country
Thursday: Football, Tennis, Baseball, Track, Basketball, Swim, Volleyball
Friday: Football, Track, Soccer, Swim, Basketball, Cross Country, Volleyball
Mutant Classes

- For students who have recognized their powers and abilities.

Change one of your periods out for:

Code:
- Defense
- Offense
- Ability Honing
- Battle Training
- Advanced Training Class

Last edited by Esmme; 05-12-2012 at 02:34 AM..

Esmme

Old 02-13-2011, 06:24 AM

Summary

- To be supplied later on when something actually happens.

Last edited by Esmme; 02-13-2011 at 06:34 PM..

Esmme

Old 02-13-2011, 06:33 PM

The Story

- It is now appropriate to begin posting.

~ Eric McCloud

The car door slammed shut behind him. With his gray-blue eyes surveying the front of the academy, Eric McCloud tried to picture staying in such a place. He'd never been in such a nice area - every home he'd ever inhabited was full of lower-classed drunks and struggling mothers. The Crimson Academy was a step up (more like ten steps) from anything he'd ever seen. Even if the place was beautiful, Eric couldn't quite muster the feelings of excitement within himself.
He wouldn't be there if it weren't for his uncle, Hank. The man was a professor at the academy, and offered a place to stay when tragedy hit. Eric flinched as a wave of unhindered emotion slammed into him, and promptly shook it away with a sigh. Just find out where you're staying. The first glance toward the front steps made his head swim. There were already so many people there. . . .

Granted Eric was entering the Fall term of classes a bit early - the students were just recieving the results of their last finals. The thought wasn't necessarily exciting for McCloud, but he figured it was better than stepping into classrooms when the class was half finished for the term.
By the time he entered the large front doors, Eric was more than ready to drop his suitcase where it lay. Glancing about, he hesitated. Where do I go? He needed to find his uncle . . . and a room. Directions were hard to come by when everyone either ignores you or stares at you. Setting his belongings down so his arm could rest, Eric tried to ignore the lingering gazes of long-time students.
Maybe the office is over there. . . . He had no idea where to start.
-

~ Emma Frost

With a loud sigh, the young woman let her book fall from her hands. She was sitting in the front entryway of the school - as she always did when finishing some homework. It wasn't that she was catching up on late assignments, but she was certainly going the extra step to recieve some extra kudos from the professor. A bit of extra work was always worth the grade upkeep. It would be disgusting if she ever recieved anything lower than straight "A's."
The sound of a few girls giggling made Emma's cold gaze shoot up. Can't you see someone's working here? It was then that she realized what the students were staring at. Oh. A poor lost sheep in a den of wolves. Rolling her eyes, the blonde picked up her book again before promptly shoving her nose into it. I hate new students. They were so . . . clumsy. Awkward when they talked to people, always getting lost, never who you expect them to be . . . it drove Emma nuts.

Ignoring Eric McCloud's presense entirely, Emma lifted a pencil from the table beside her recliner. I have work to do.
-

~ Kurt Wagner

"Danke, Professor." With a grateful smile, Kurt lifted his bag. He had just recieved his grades - and he was rather surprised to find them so high. Granted, he'd applied himself to his work as best he could . . . and he'd been attending classes within the academy for a good four years now . . . but it still brought a smile to his face to see how well he was doing. It was a far cry from his first year within the academy - he'd never experienced any amount of schooling before then.
Before leaving the classroom, Kurt was sure to tug his hood up about his features again. While some of the older students might know about his true self, he wasn't about to go broadcasting it to the entire school. Blue skin wasn't exactly . . . normal. He didn't want to go through what had happened in Germany all over again. Being a "demon" wasn't exactly a prestine condition.

Wrinkling his nose, the youth stepped out into the hallway. Now that his work was finished, it was time to head to the training room. He loved the solace that the room offered - a chance to set school aside and let instinct take over was always welcome. The moment he entered the "danger room" (as the students were so privy to calling it), Kurt let his bag drop to the ground. His hood soon lowered, and the male took a deep breath.
"Begin." He was prepared for whatever scenario might be thrown at him - he was eager for it.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-13-2011, 07:46 PM

Zeelith hummed to herself as she approached the school. Her pure white skin and hair stood out against the vibrant colors of the school. Unlike most students, she didn't stay atthe school, she had a little brother that she had to take care of at her apartment, and using her shifting powers she took on the look of an ordinary school girl to work before arriving at her home. She held her bag on her back as she walked threw the gates. As usual many kids stared at her, she wore a shirt and shorts jud covering the esentials since her tattoo covered her well enough anyway. She spotted a new kid and shook her head. She had promised her little brother that she would help out someone once and this dork looked like he needed help. Walking up to him she looked a him. "Lost dude?" she asked smoothly and looked at him as if she wasn't completely black and white. She waved her clawed hand infront of his face so she could get his attention since he looked like he was out o it. Her claw usually got people attention.

Esmme

Old 02-13-2011, 08:04 PM

Eric blinked in startled surprise. A strange young woman had approached him - she was certainly an oddity. He'd never even thought that someone could look the way she did. Her pale skin and flourishing tattoos set her apart from every other student easily. He finally brought his thoughts around to what she'd asked. Lost - more than lost. He didn't know where to start.
"Yeah," he said. His blue eyes followed the girl's hand for a few moments before he forced his gaze up to her face. "I need to find the office." Forcing himself to glance away from the strange girl, McCloud frowned a bit. Where on earth am I? His uncle had mentioned strange things happening at the academy, but this wasn't something he'd expected. "Can you point me in the right direction?"
Clearing his throat, Eric lifted his suitcase once again. I just need to know where I'm going.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-13-2011, 08:27 PM

((her usual form: ))

Zeelith nodded and then grinned, as usual this guy was trying hard not to freak out around her. Rolling her eyes she shifted, her tattle growing and spreading, covering her body and seemed to shape it into a new form. Soon she stood infront o him in her usual disguise, and then rolled her eyes. "Now breath." she said firmly and sighed heavily. Yeah as if she wasn't a freak enough and people had to stare. It annoyed the hell out of her. Mos girls got scared at because they had nice bodies, well she had one but she was too much of a freak for anyone to notice. But that was life. "Come on I'm headed there anyway, I need to fix my schedual a bit." she said and then began walking into the school.

Esmme

Old 02-13-2011, 09:12 PM

"I am breathing," Eric said with a deepening frown. Witnessing her transformation had him on edge - that was not natural. The blond ended up following her anyway - he needed help, and he wasn't going to turn it down because she was . . . different. He silently tagged along after the stranger with his frown remaining in place. What the hell?
When they finally arrived at the office, McCloud glanced back the way they'd come. It wasn't hard to find, actually. If he'd have kept looking, he would have found it rather easily. Trying to ignore his sense of uneasiness, Eric forced a quick smile before turning to set his suitcase by the door. "Thank you for your help."

Luckily there was more than one person helping students at the desk. At that point it was Hank McCloud - just the man that Eric was looking for. The male pushed his glasses up his face and offered a weary smile. "Can I help you?" It was then that he recognized his nephew. "Eric! I'm glad to see you got here safely. I suppose you'll need a room, won't you?"
Unable to get a word in edge-wise, Eric merely nodded and leaned against the desk. The long car ride had him drowsy and feeling . . . cynical. He wanted to get his room and stay in there for the rest of the day. Waiting while Hank McCloud rummaged through a few piles of paper on his desk (chatting all the while about a new formula he'd just invented). Eric found his blue gaze lingering on the strange girl who'd led him into the office in the first place. Curiosity blossomed within his mind then. What else is in this school?

He was startled from his thoughts when his uncle held out a folder for him to take. "This holds your schedule and your room information. I put my schedule in there so you can find me at any time of the week as well. Let me know if you need anything else, Eric." After the rather abrupt dismissal from Hank, Eric slowly flipped through his file folder. "Thank you," he muttered, knowing that the other male hadn't heard him.

((Oh . . . note!

- I have added classes to the front post (if they aren't there by the time you read this, I'm posting it at that moment).))

Marsyas
Words are meaningless unless you...
Send a message via MSN to Marsyas

Old 02-13-2011, 09:34 PM

After being held back a year and kicked out of school for his absolutely carefree nature, it was again time to start over. A tale the teen knew all too well and was used to at this point in his life. It was not as if he was stupid, because in fact he was quite the opposite, but his need to do things his way and when he wanted had placed him in this situation. Counting this new school that he was about to attend would be his third change of scenery in three years and for some reason, having this lack of stability never bothered him. His parents were worried about him and his relationship with them were worsening each year because of his attitude. At least they won't have to worry about me in this new academy since it has dorms.

Taking in the scenery the male was almost knocked off his feet. They had such a healthy variety of plant life and vegetation that he was actually impressed, which was relatively difficult to do. It was so vibrant here and the atmosphere was a completely different from all the other schools he had attended, which happened to be a good thing. Jin had never found himself very interested in school and what it had to offer him since it never really taught him the things he wanted to know. Not that he didn't find some subjects agreeable but most were not in his case.

Walking through the black steel gates of Crimson Academy with his luggage in hand, Jin looked around briefly before looking down at the map that had been given to him within the brochure he received upon acceptance. Staring at it for a few moments he saw that he was in front of the main hall and was unsure whether or not he was suppose to report in there or what but he walked in and noticed a blonde sitting there looking occupied, "Excuse me... Where do we check in at?" Jinesis didn't bother to be overly dramatic but he couldn't hide the dark elegance that he carried in his voice and in the way he presented himself, it was natural.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-13-2011, 09:45 PM

Zeelith looked at the kid she had walked in and changed back to her regular form, sighing softly. She much prefurred her own state, even if most others prefurred her normal disguise. Seeing just who she needed to see she smiled. She had a good relationship with Professor McCloud, since she was already taking to Math classes, and one science class. But she wanted to add another science class. "Porfessor McCloud. Can I speak with you?" she asked as she stood holding her backpack. She knew that you had to get special permission from the teacher to take double classes, but she was sure he would let her. She had straight As in all classes. Plus the more she did the less depressed she would feel at home. Being this.... Thing wasn't exactly spirit lifting. Now she saw the slight resemblence in the kid she brought here, he had the professors jaw and nose.

Last edited by Seer Of the Future; 02-22-2011 at 04:45 PM..

Esmme

Old 02-13-2011, 10:01 PM

Dang. Emma lowered her book with an eyebrow quirked. "The office is right over there," she said. Pointing at the office door, the blonde girl smiled grimly. "Good luck." She resumed reading (or pretending to, really) while waiting for the newcomer to leave her alone. His voice was . . . amazing. It was what caught her attention - and his looks weren't too darned terrible either.
Shifting her position on the cushioned recliner, Emma looked up again. "Is there anything else you need?" she asked, looking rather annoyed. Her inner emotions usually didn't make it past her stubborn mask of annoyance.
-

"Miss Black," Hank offered the girl a smile before setting his stack of papers down again. "I have a few minutes before I have my lunch break. You are free to speak until then." He remembered this young woman as one of his best students. She knew how to apply herself to her studies, even if she was hindered by such oddities. Her unique talent was why she was invited to the academy in the first place.
"Please, take a seat. Don't tire yourself out just standing there." Hank motioned to the chair that sat before his desk before turning his gaze to the computer screen beside him. "What can I help you with, Miss Black? This has nothing to do with trouble, I hope."
-

Eric moved back toward the door. It seemed as though Hank knew this girl well enough - he looked comfortable (in his own professor-ish way) around her. The blond male shook his head before leaving. Perhaps he would talk to his uncle about her later. He wanted to know just what on earth he should expect from other students here . . . especially if that odd girl was something normal around there.
Heading for the dorms, McCloud sighed. This is so strange. The flourishing amount of well-dressed students and other instructors seemed to make him light-headed. He'd never seen so many people in one building. The academy itself was enough to make one stare in wonder - nothing lacked any amount of elegance and warmth.

Marsyas

Old 02-13-2011, 10:19 PM

Jinesis looked in the direction of the office she pointed at and then back at the female with a rather laid-back expression on his face, "Thanks. That's all I wanted." With his destination in mind the male gave the female a dull, half hearted smile along with a nod to excuse himself and made his way to the office. Despite the place not being very far from where he spoke with the female who had the attitude, it took a while because of the staggering number of students here. He was rather surprised at the large number but he figured it would allow him blend in better in the long run.

Knocking on the door once he arrived, Jin peeked his head through the door before walking, "Um, Hello?"

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-13-2011, 10:22 PM

Zeelith smiled hearing the professor and walked up to him causally. "Thanks." she said smoothly and then sat. Most of the secretaries did their best not to stare, but hey, it wasn't normal seeing a pur white skinned girl walking around. "No, no trouble, not yet anyway." she said lightly and then brushe a strand o hair behind her ear. Professor McCloud was the one teacher who was most in the loop about her life, he knew she practically lived on the streets, and he was the one most used to her strage appearence and powers, something most teachers didn't give a shit about. He was nice and handsome, sometimes making Zeelith wish he wasn't a teacher, but oh well. "I wanted to take anatomy as well as ecology." she said smoothly and showed him her schedual so far. "Since I'm already taking art, algebra 2, pre calculas, advanced battle training, and ecology I have a free period last period, which I already finished photo, so I wasthinking I might as well take anatomy so next year I can take all ap classes." she said smoothly. He of all people knew that she struggled to make enough money for school, apartment bills, as well as her brothers needs to know that she needed a fully paid scholarship to college or she would never be able to make it. It's why she strived so damned hard, for her little brother. "Do you think I could do that?" she asked hopefully, her white eyes flashing a very faint lavender tint.

Esmme

Old 02-13-2011, 10:43 PM

Hank stayed quiet while Zeelith spoke. He nodded, looking over her schedule for a few moments before smiling. He would be crazy to deny her access to one of his classes. She was an excellent student, and was often worth having in the room at any given moment . . . save the first day when everyone stared at her instead of listening to the lecture. "I believe I can fit another student into the class," he said, looking back to his computer. "I'll print you out a new schedule. I'm rather surprised that you haven't gotten tired of my lectures yet." He knew her rather well, so didn't bother asking for her ID or anything - the instructor just accessed the database and entered her new class into the line-up.
While waiting of the printer beside him to start up, Hank McCloud leaned back in his chair. Looking over her appearance (which never seemed to bother him, even when they'd first been introduced) he smiled a bit. "How are things at home?" It was then that a seemingly new student knocked on the office door.
"Come in and be seated. One of us will be with you in just a moment." His gaze returned to Zeelith as he reached over to hand her the new schedule. "I suppose we'll have to talk later. I'm glad to hear from you again, Miss Black."

((Ooh, and deary . . . can you fix up a schedule and PM it to me? :XD I'm in the middle of some work (and am not supposed to be on Mene right now), and would love it if you just sent it to me. :sweat:))

Last edited by Esmme; 02-13-2011 at 10:46 PM..

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-13-2011, 10:56 PM

Zeelith smiled widely and then shook her head. "Naw, your lectures are well thought out and it's almost relaxing taking notes so I'm all for it." she said lightly as he said he could squeeze her in. "Thanks alot professor." she said happily as he turned to fix her the new schedual of her day. She ran a hand threw her hair and fixed her ponytail as he asked about her life at home, reminding her she would have to get her brother more milk. "Its alright, Chris is getting a bit tired of having to stay inside but he's alright. He should be getting his cast off soon. Her brother had gone outside one day while she had been talking to a neighbor in the apartment building and being the nasty side of town some idiots let their pitbull loose and he had bit Chris's arm so hard he had shattered the bones in his arm. Luckily she had raced to his aid and killed the mungral with her claw. The poor kid had been scared of dogs ever since. Looking up to see another new student she sighed. Oh great, more stares. "Thanks professor." she said happily and stood. She put her backpack on her shoulder again and headed towards the door, hopefully not to get stopped by this new kid.

Marsyas

Old 02-13-2011, 10:58 PM

Jin noticed the two figures speaking about classes apparently when he peeked his head into the office. The female, obviously the student out of the two, had an odd appearance and at first he thought it was because she was dressed up. Paying it no real mind he slipped in quietly and picked out a chair away from the door as instructed by the older male and sat silently waiting for them to finish their business. As the time passed, Jin spent it admiring the decor of the man's office. It was obvious that the instructor was a beneficiary of the academy's wealth. But after a brief glance around the room Jin turned his thoughts internal and was reminded of his situation. Being a transfer student is really a hassle but I suppose it can't be helped. Jin watched as the female left the office but made no attempt to exchange words with her, he had more important things to do. Sitting patiently he waited for the instructor to call for him.

Last edited by Marsyas; 02-13-2011 at 11:00 PM..

Esmme

Old 02-13-2011, 11:04 PM

As Zeelith left, McCloud looked to the newcomer. "Good day. Is there anything I can help you with?" Seeing as this student wasn't familiar to him, the man assumed he was a newer student. If he wasn't new, then he was someone without unique abilities. As of yet, nearly every student that he'd had in every class was unique. Xavier wasn't one to let his best instructors go "to waste" on the average human.

"Do you need your schedule adjusted?" Hank had a way of enjoying the company of nearly every student he came across. He was (by far) the most personable instructor with every individual he came across.

Marsyas

Old 02-13-2011, 11:26 PM

Standing and creeping over to the man's desk Jin's expression could be best described as "experienced" as he shook his head to deny the last question, "Hi, my name's Jinesis Young and I'm a transfer student. The headmaster Xavier came to my house petitioning for me to come to this school after he somehow heard that I had been kicked out of my last. I already have my schedule all set, I handled that before I arrived, I'm just here to check in." Jin looked down at the brochure that was in his hand reading over the title in his head, "Crimson Academy, for the gifted..."

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-13-2011, 11:36 PM

Zeelith sighed and then headed outside for lunch after grabbing it. She sat under the normal tree she always did and hummed to herself. Suddenly her phone went off and she picked it up. "Chris? What? Ah shit..." she muttered and shook her head. "Alright, call me when school gets done and I'll run to the store and get a refill... But only take one at a time until I can okay?" she said gently and then hung up soon after. She pu her head in her hand and claw and let out an exasperated sigh. "Right, no more lunch this week...." she whispered to herself softly.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 02-14-2011, 12:38 AM

Izzy walked up to the school wearing her favorite outfit. The school was so much bigger and nicer then her old one. She had almost finished there and she had been the highest in her class. Then she had gotten an invite to this school. A very elit school that would almost guarentee her a good place in college with a good scholarship. So she had taken it. The tution for this school was much lower then the college she wanted.

But it was so different then her old school. She didn't know what to do. It was a school though so things should be set up in the normal way. She walked in the front doors and looked for some kind of sign that would lead to the office. But she didn't see any. She walked around looking lost. She was living in the dorms now and her stuff had been sent ahead. She was just to show up with her school supplies. So at least she didn't have to worry about that.

She finally spotted a door that had Office above it. She walked to the door and opened it. She saw a nice looking man with glasses on and walked up to him. "Um... hello sir. My name is Isabelle Rayl though everyone calls me Izzy. I just started here and was told to check in. I already have my class list but I'm not sure what I'm suppost to do now."

Zetsumei Bara.
*^_^*

Old 02-14-2011, 12:59 AM

On the back of Mr. Takagi, Ai entered the school. She stared, with her large blue eyes, at everything around her. "Nyeeeh. Mr. Takagiiiii!" she cried out, causing people to look at the little girl, on the back of a golden lab named Mr. Takagi. They crept around, ignoring the people staring and whispering. One first year approached, got a lick from Mr. Takagi, and bet down to Ai's level.
"What are you, an elementary student, doing here?" the first year asked. Ai and Mr. Takagi looked around, then Ai groaned softly.
"My name. Is Ai! I am a Junior!" she said, then looked to Mr. Takagi. "Onward, to the office, Mr. Takagi!" she demanded, and he followed her order. She saw another, much taller, girl also in the office. Ai, still on Mr. Takagi's back, tugged on the woman's shirt. "Excuse me!" she looked up at the woman. "Are you new here, too? I'm Ai! I'm a Junior, and this is Mr. Takagi, my dog! He's very friendly!" At the mention of his name, Mr. Takagi barked, and Ai giggled, looking back up at the woman.

Marsyas

Old 02-14-2011, 01:01 AM

Jin turned around when the female entered the office and began talking to the professor while he was still in the middle of settling his situation with him and his expression grew dark, "I don't know who you are but I'd appreciate it if you sat down and waited your turn just as I did." His tone was venomous even though he never raised his voice beyond that of a normal inside voice. Examining the girl briefly with his bright emerald eyes, Jin noticed her style and had to admit to himself that he liked it. He would never admit that to her, at least not at the moment, and he didn't really care if she hated him after his remarks or not but she should have been more observant of the situation going on. Then another female entered with her dog, and his disposition for this situation grew dimmer by the second. Not bothering to acknowledge the other female he turned back to the professor and asked, "I just want to know where I stay so if you can point me in that direction I'll be on my way..."

Last edited by Marsyas; 02-14-2011 at 01:04 AM..

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 02-14-2011, 01:24 AM

Izzy felt someone tug on her shirt and turned around. At first she didn't see anyone till she looked down. Then she saw a girl, who was almost sickingly cute. "Hello Ai, Mr. Takagi. Yes, I'm new here too. I suppose I'm a first year senior. You've got a very cute dog there." She smiled down at the girl.

She turned forward again. Noticing the man for the first time. "Oh, I'm very sorry. I didn't notice you. I'm not used to being around so many people. But that is no reason to be rude. Please excuse me." She nodded slightly and walked over to the seats she had not noticed before. This school was so busy and full of so many different people. In her last school she could walk into the office at almost any time and be the only student inside. She sighed at the thought she had already upset someone.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-14-2011, 02:31 AM

Zeelith sighed softly and closed her eyes as a breeze toddler her pure white hair. By the time she opened her eyes a gang of boys walked up to her. Opening her pale eyes she could tell immediately they were human, and looking for trouble. She stared up coldly at their stupid faces waiting for their remarks. And they did come, and one even ventured to touch her, until she whiped out her large claw and cut his hand and grabbed his face between two long spear-like fingers on her clawed hand. "Didnt your mother teach you respect?" she said coldly, standing up slowly, her tattoos wrapping around her legs to make her grow taller and taller, soon holding the boy so he was dangling by his head, and tower over the other two. "Donttalk to me again you stupid little ingrates, or I'll cut your heads from your shoulders." she snapped and threw the cut boy onto his companions, who was now bleeding on both cheeks. She then lazily swiped the tree branch, making it cute cleanly off and fall amd only with a flick of the finger. "Good day." she said smartly as she stepped over them, her leather heal, accedentally stepping on ones hand as she walked away, throwing away her trash and walking into the school. She had to get to class soon.

Esmme

Old 02-14-2011, 05:28 AM

Hank opened his mouth to reply to Jin's remark about being a transfer student right around the time that Izzy made her appearance. The man smiled and was about to say something to her when Jinesis let his dark tone relay that he was annoyed with the interruption. "I'll be with you in a moment," Hank said quickly, offering another smile to the two girls as they headed off. Looking back to Jin, he nodded. "Jinesis. You say Xavier showed up at your doorstep?" It's a miracle to think you didn't run screaming. A tight smile followed his comment.
He turned to his computer for a few moments before nodding to himself. "Boys dorms are here on the right," he said, whipping a school map from a pile beside him. "Your room is 152a, not to be confused with it's attached room 152b." He snagged a pen to circle the right room before pushing the map toward him. "Be sure to ask if you have any more questions, Jinesis. Welcome to Crimson Academy."
-

Emma grew tired of hearing every new student and greeting going on right in front of her. With a frustrated sigh she stood, yanking her long white coat off of the back of the recliner. I'll go find peace elsewhere. Of course, that is never what one finds when looking for it so desperately. Emma Frost headed outside to read, only to witness the outburst between Zeelith and a few of the younger boys. It almost made her want to join in.
With a smile, she shook her head. Idiots.
The blonde woman made herself comfortable on one of the lunch benches, using her coat to sit on while letting her mind drift into the book once again.
-

Kurt stepped out of the training room breathlessly. Snagging his bag, he quickly headed toward class. There was only one left that he absolutely had to attend . . . but the one afterwards was Professor McCloud's science class. Wagner wouldn't have missed that one for the world. The only students in Hank's classes were . . . uniquely gifted. He felt more comfortable around them, despite still hiding his blue skin and odd features.
Glancing around, the youth stepped back into some shadows . . . and suddenly appeared a few hallways over. Making sure no one noticed his teleportation, Kurt headed for his room before class. Shower, class, dinner . . . perhaps some reading and more training afterwards. His new schedule would be going into effect the next morning, sadly. It wasn't that he hated class, but he did wish there were a few more breaks between terms.

Stepping into his classroom, the youth chose a seat near the front - as usual. He didn't like to be noticed, but he did enjoy being able to pay attention to the instructor. Yellow eyes scanning over the empty seats, Kurt smiled grimly. Here we go again.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-14-2011, 05:40 AM

Zeelith sighed and walked into Professor McCloud's room and set her bag on a desk next to Kurt. She felt for the guy, they were both pretty much in the same boat for appearences, though she didn't even know if he knew she exsisted. Walking to the sink, she lifted her claw and washed it off carefully to be free of blood. She didn't need the professor giving her that look again saying that she shouldn't try to get in trouble expecially with her brother needing her to be a great student. Sighing she sat in her desk and pulled out her binder, flipping threw her amazingly immaculate writing, and to a clean page. Pulling out a pen, she stuck it in her mouth and pulled off the cap wither her regular hand. Sticking it on the back of the pen she set it down and then put her arms over the bind and rested her head on them. What was she going to do? To buy milk and Chris's medication and pain pills she would be broke for a week until she got her pay check. She would just have to stick to smaller porportions for herself and make sure that Chris drank more fluids so he wouldn't be as hungry.